[FM12] Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@danieladams29 , of course!

@J0jk0 , they will be both in juve! I havent read if they will be in co-ownerships! If you have any link post it , or else i will trasfer them full not in co-own deals!

@Mauley , :D

@Boydy1984 , in 8 hours probably !!

Pr0 may i ask you 2 questions ?

1-

Is this compatible with the Sortitoutsi Susie Real Names ? Or i just need your packs ?

2-

Is it fully compatible with the Cutout Megafacepack ?

PS:

Please post a detailed instalation txt on it, cause lets one was a little messy ...

Your work is completely awesome..

And if you dont put the brazilian transfer please take a look at it ... cause there are too many good players joining here :

Wesley | Bremem -> Palmeiras

Ronaldinho | Flamengo -> Atlético Mineiro

Ibson | Santos -> Flamengo

Fábio Aurélio | Liverpool-> Grêmio

Zé Roberto | Used to play on Hamburgo -> Grêmio

Jô | Internacional -> Atlético Mineiro

Junior | Cezar Flamengo -> Atlético Mineiro

Eduardo Ratinho | São Paulo -> Inter

For many other more check this :

http://www.zerozero.pt/transfers.php?pais_equipa=6&jogador_pais=0&epoca=141&page=1

@danieladams29 , i dont have much info to make adjudgments like these you ask.. If you got info , post them to make the changes!

@thiagocd , 1st question : Its fully compatible with Sortitoutsi Susie Real Names. I havent made any name changes to my packs because Susie does a real good job on this! 2nd question: I firmly believe my files are compatible with the Megapack. Thousands of people use my files without any problem so far!

Download my pack and check yourself about the brazilian transfers... Too many changes inside the pack from the 1st to the lower leagues of Brazil :)

And thanks for your kind words , try to do always my best!!

@Ronaldo Beckham , I said to the post above that i dont have much info to make finance adjudgements. Post a link or sure info , and I believe I will have some time to make the change untill the realise tonight!!

@danieladams29 , if the dbc files wont work (....) which are the smallest in kb , then use the xml files.

@SamheinWitchKilla , ΗΑ 35.000 changes and there are stuff i missed?? Haha thanks mate for the info!

Hell yeah... I wanted to make a present to all my followers and worked hard for you...

1st post updated with this year's corrected coefficients (untill the 50th team for now ) and 2012-2013 Europe places for Champions League and Europa League!!

Check everyone the 1st post and Have fun :)

What the next pack will include :

1. I currently working on the new " 7 subs rule " on the English leagues ... Too much difficult to handle but i am optimistic it will be okey untill then. Probably I will include this file in the next.

2. Worldwide transfers . The best quality , you will find in the whole internet. All the latest transfers, including Drogba and so... From the very best league (England , Spain , Italy ) to the lowers .. (Poland , Greece , Switzerland, Austria).

3. Some wonderkids will be added.

4. Loans Removed - Injuries Removed.

For the 1st time this year , the next pack will come out in the 1st day of July !

All suggestions , for future improvement of the pack will be welcomed. Have fun and never forget..... Trust me and my work ;)

Hi everyone,

Just one question: I started a game with Barcelona and i noticed in the first season they get drawn into the champions league group draw, but also in the europa league group draw... Did anybody notice the same problem as me ? I have a additional file loaded.It enables the german 4th division, nothing else, so that shouldn't be a problem....

Any help !!!!

By the way, WONDERFUL update pack pr0. And you are just ONE person, compared to other update makers ;-)

@crazy_merch, you are right. Something went wrong with the structure from Europe League or Champions League when i made the coefficients file.

I will take a look on that thanks for the info.

I found the problem and solved it. It will only be like this the 1st season , the 2nd will be ok.

Leave corrections , wonderkids suggestions and so!!

DONT FORGET : 1 July is the date !!

I have looked for the 7 subs rule in Egland but there is something that it cant get fixed by the editor itself.

When you try to create FA Cup and Carling Cup, there is only the option that one of them , will give the winner team in Europe the next year! Not both of them. I think its important for the game , so I wont upload this file with the others.

Hello all , i hope you enjoy my work :)

Just for your information next update in 2 days will include :

1. The world's best transfers udpate pack with all the latest transfers, from the important leagues down to the lowest(India,Saudi Arabia..)

2. The problem with Barcelona both in Champions League & Europe League is corrected with a whole new file of the EU places.

3. Promotions & Relegations in Poland AND Norway. Now we have leagues completed : Albania, Austria, Denmark, England , France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal , Romania , Scotland, Spain , Ukraine, Turkey.

4. Adjusted reputations in China top teams , so they can attract better players.

5. Removed many last year's injuries.Although some will be there due to my personal interest to do the best for the transfers update file.

6. Replace with the new injuries that some players have. *information in text inside pack.

7. Corrected China team's stadiums to the new ones.

8. New wonderkid created , Carlinhos of Bayer Leverkusen.

9. Corrected all European leagues , last year's winners. Italy will have Juventus title holders, Spain will have Real Madrid , England Manchester City and so .

@Mauley, 1st, use only one creator's files , and not many. 2nd , follow carefully the instructions and 3rd if game is not original use only the xml files and not the dbc files.

The error you said is not true ,everything is ok with di matteo.

@Mauley, 1st, use only one creator's files , and not many. 2nd , follow carefully the instructions and 3rd if game is not original use only the xml files and not the dbc files.

The error you said is not true ,everything is ok with di matteo.

I am only using your files. I followed the instructions perfectly as i have already used your files before. My game is original from Steam and updated to 12.2.2.

I will try again and see.

I am only using your files. I followed the instructions perfectly as i have already used your files before. My game is original from Steam and updated to 12.2.2.

I will try again and see.

Ok i tried again and it was still the same so i opened up your files in the editor to see what was goind on.

I found that in your General changes and official data file, Vilas Boas is listed as the Chelsea manager and Di Matteo is still the Assistant manager.

I checked your Transfers update file and Chelsea have no manager and Di Matteo is still the Assistant manager.

Just so you know i tried both the DBC and the XML files.

I can send you screentshots if you like?

Archived