[FM12] Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you put Frimpong back to Arsenal 'cause of the injury or did you miss the loan completely? If you didn't put loan because of the injury, why is he not injuried?

Simon Francis should be at Bournemouth, not Charlton.

Wesley Thomas should be at Bournemouth, not Crawley.

Michael Symes should be on loan to Rochdale untill the end of the season.

Alban Bunjaku should be at West Ham, not Arsenal.

Gelson Fernandes should have an agreed price inserted in his loan deal, around £4m or so I think. Same with Taye Taiwo.

Did you put Frimpong back to Arsenal 'cause of the injury or did you miss the loan completely? If you didn't put loan because of the injury, why is he not injuried?

Simon Francis should be at Bournemouth, not Charlton.

Wesley Thomas should be at Bournemouth, not Crawley.

Michael Symes should be on loan to Rochdale untill the end of the season.

Alban Bunjaku should be at West Ham, not Arsenal.

Gelson Fernandes should have an agreed price inserted in his loan deal, around £4m or so I think. Same with Taye Taiwo.

jim mcinally is peterhead manager

jose pkerman is manager of colombia

jim gannon is stockport manager

aidy boothroyd is manager at northampton

mark mcgeeh is manager at bristol rovers

gary smith is manager of stevenage

john coleman is manager of rochdale

julio velazquez is villareal b manager

quique hernandez is manager of huesca

juanjo gonzalez is racing manager

sorry about spelling these are ones i have noticed straight from loading up a new game

@patonki , thanks mate.

@Nicolai87, frimpong's injury happened mid season so i couldn't make this change, the others are little ones. I checked everyday the sites and nothing from this was up so i could'n get the information. The same for @MarcWeir ...

@Nicolai87 , transfers from mid season are done , injuries not. That's the case. I can't make injuries that happened for 3-4 months from january and after, and in-game to make the injury from 1 July untill 30 June!! The stats will be dramatically fall... :/

Thanks mate!

Oh and by the way , dont make any more suggests and missing things untill the official is out. I wont release a new one untill the official. After that we will work again together :)

For now leave comments only :)

Thanks!

Transfermarkt is actually super-safe for Bundesliga. You also mentioned them as one of your sources together with Goal.com of all sites.

Also, some of the loans are messed up, like Obasi to Schalke, because you set the start of the loan at 1.1.2012 or so. This doesn't work in FM and there won't be a loan when you start a new game. You have to set all loans so they are effective from 1.7.2011 or 1.8.2011 or something like that.

@thebigfella, so nothing that i have to do.

@Nicolai87 , this is the site i mentioned... ---> http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/news/news/datum.html . I get info from this not transfers center... I will make some latest changes and i will give a new link dont worry ,among with some changes from @MarcWeir , about spain! I will tell you to check the 1st post..

Archived