[FM12] Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know about Rivaldo and i have already passed him! African transfers are a bit difficult.. Not too many people play in africa! Although i will check the link and make the proper changes!

Thx for the info!!

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21216075/FM12+Update+Packs+by_pr0+V5.rar

Some things that this update includes :

1. -36 Points deducted to Sion

2. Paul Scholes with last year's atts.

3. All latest worldwide tranfers.

4. Some general changes.

5. Some new wonderkids (!!!)

You won't find any POSSIBLE takeovers in this update. If they are succesfull they will be updated in the next version!! Have fun mates!!

@phnompenhandy, i dont know what his others files included but i suppose.. Run a new game and chack yourself..

@davecrossley21 , taiwo's loan was officially announced the day after i uploaded this pack, so its not my fault :) Yes the next update will include him!

Almami Moreira -> Vojvodina (http://sportal.rs/news.php?news=67593)

Filip Janković (15yrs old) is on a verge to sign for Red Star Belgrade, his mother needs to make a decision of it.

Luka Milunović (born 1992) -> Red Star Belgrade

Marko Mirić -> Red Star Belgrade (N. #27)

http://www.kickoff.com/news/26793/kumasi-asante-kotoko-sell-nathaniel-asamoah-to-red-star-belgrade.php (N. #77)

More African transfers @ http://www.kickoff.com (click transfers on the right side of the menu)

I really like your update and your addiction to detail, but in order to make it perfect, start the game and check the free players (not under contract). There is a bunch of them, that have a team in real life, which can be checked by transfermarkt or google. Thank you!

Maybe the next update will come in 12 February.

NOTICE : Some people just dont have the necessary taste and use other updates. Download my last one and check how many changes it has to your game, and check other ones updates. Make a comparison and you will have the results.When others have 7.000 changes and my one has over 12.000 .. Almost the double...Guess my next one, how many changes will have to your game...

PS. Sometimes fame does't matter. You will have to see the quality too.

Have fun everyone.

NOTICE : Some people just dont have the necessary taste and use other updates. Download my last one and check how many changes it has to your game, and check other ones updates. Make a comparison and you will have the results.When others have 7.000 changes and my one has over 12.000 .. Almost the double...Guess my next one, how many changes will have to your game...

Have fun everyone.

When will you have a date for release?? I am curious cause i want to start a network game with your update ;)

Some days before i said ...

Not many read this as it seemed...

@thebigfella, yes 12th February it will be up.

@willz71172, my one is the most completed pack someone can find.

The reason is that, from the day the game was out, this pack is updated EVERY day. So nothing is missed.

Archived