[FM12] Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In real life, in Netherlands system , teams that take the first 5-6 , i dont actually remember, play again each other to decide the European spots (Champions League, Europa league ) .

Via editor this cant be done , there is no optin to make these playoffs..

fantastic update well done. however, yet again the lower english leagues have been neglected which is frustrating.

what no zavon hines and carl mchugh for braford city???

arguably the most played leagues and its not correct. it can be really frustrating. i would be happy to help you with the transfers and squads in those divisions if your struggling.

• 3 weeks later...

rudi skacel joins dundee united squad number 51

James McFadden joins sunderland

Mahamadou Sissoko joins kilmarnock

Stranraer part company with manager Keith Knox

Ray McKinnon becomes Brechin City manager Grant Johnson as his assistant.

Brechin City Coaches Kevin McGowne, Andy Millen and George Browning left along with Jim Weir

Dumbarton sack manager Alan Adamson

Manchester City have announced the appointment of the Spaniard Txiki Begiristain as their new director of football

just some transfers to start you off with fm13 dont know if when game is out on 2nd if there will be a data update as well so might wanna check

@willz71172 , nice mate! And everyone else post in this topic everything about FM2013 and i will move them to the new topic when i will create it..

Some of you, right now are playing the BETA FM2013 or DEMO, and spotted some mistakes, Current Ability strange stuff, transfers that SI havent passed, so i am here to gather all your opinion about what do you think is wrong and should be changed when my packs will be released ! Feel free to tell everything in your mind so , i could change it in the future ! This update will contain anything that SI havent passed in the game , so together , we can make a good effort this year and build on last year's success!

Question : Do you mean you are doing CA/PA abilities, which you didnt last year ?

Answer : Yes , this year i decided to include this feature.

Question : How will this feature affect our games? Can we play this update without the CA/PA changes?

Answer : Yes , the CA/PA file will be a new file beside the others. If you dont want this file , simply dont choose it when you start a new game.

Question : When can we expect your new pack with all the changes we asked?

Answer : The very early days , when the FM2013 full game , will be out . Probably the 1st day of the FM release !

Question : Where can we also find you, and your work?

Answer : Here ---> http://www.facebook.com/pages/FM12-Transfer-Data-Update-Packs-by_pr0/326690120710288

• 5 weeks later...

Archived