Sports Interactive Community
pr0

[FM12] Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

I think shinji kagawa should be on a wage of more than £14,000 a week

upping this pr0 as you might wanna change that

Harry Bunn no longer at Crewe on loan as he ruptured his ACL and is out for approx 6-9 months.

Crewe sign Chuck Aneke from Arsenal on loan for a month.

dembele is only natural as a striker. surely should be MC/AM natural?

He played most of his career as a striker.

Great update, but do you not like Everton? :D

Jelavic is still at Rangers and Gibson is still at Man Utd, having both moved in January.

Great update, but do you not like Everton? :D

Jelavic is still at Rangers and Gibson is still at Man Utd, having both moved in January.

they are both at Everton. You are either not using the latest patch or havent put the files in correctly.

dembele is only natural as a striker. surely should be MC/AM natural?

pr0 dosent change things like that usually, it is easy to do yourself tho with the editor as I have done it for myself

@richpk , no i dont have any problem , if the most of you think that he is better be used in this position i will change it!

@richpk , no i dont have any problem , if the most of you think that he is better be used in this position i will change it!

fair enough :)

hiya, i loaded the gen changes and amended giroud and dembele slightly, no problem. weird thing is the xml and the dbc for the transfers file have different number of changes any reason for this

Do they work for you ? I dont know if they have different nuber of changes!!

One update left to release. The one in 1/10/2012. I have updated full all the major leagues with all the latest transfers and currently i am working in Romanian & Croatian Leagues.

Stay tuned for the final update pack.

70015.jpg

Danny Shelley signed by Leek Town.

Cant wait until the latest update pro. Take your time and get it perfected :p. Love your work

Question...Can I use your update along with the English League Levels down to 9 dbc file or will it create problems??

I also use it with this file , and so far after 3 seasons its fully ok :) So no problem!

From NOS.nl Translated for you into English

More information:

From Wikipedia:

On August 8 2012 it was made public that American Tycoon Rupert Murdoch bought the rights of the Eredivisie for 12 years for the amount of 1 Billion Euro's,starting in the 2013/2014 season. This means that all Eredivisie clubs will earn 60 Million Euro in the first year and after that they will earn 80-100 Million Euro per year.

From Goal.com:

Fox buys Eredivisie broadcasting rights in €1bn deal

Aug 9, 2012 4:26:00 AM

The company owned by Australian multi-billionaire Rupert Murdoch has agreed a 12-year deal for the rights to air live games from the Dutch top flight

Media mogul Rupert Murdoch has finalised a deal to broadcast Eredivisie fixtures through the Fox International Channels umbrella in a deal potentially worth over €1bn.

The Australian's company has purchased a 51 per cent stake in Eredivisie Marketing and Media (EMM), with the agreement approved by the Dutch FA (KNVB), member clubs and TV partner Endemol.

The deal in short:

Starting 2013/2014, Rupert Murdoch owns 51 percent of all Dutch Eredivisie TV rights, for the live broadcasting part at least.

It is not known yet what will happen to the re-broadcasts for the evening news and sports programs

The deal contains the following: starting 13/14 season, Murdoch will pay the Dutch Eredivisie clubs an average amount of € 80 million a year for a 12 year period.

In effect that is about a billion in total. (€ 960 million)

That average of € 80 million a year is coming from € 60 million in the 1st year and ending with € 100 million in the last year(s).

The big 5 teams - Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV, AZ and FC Twente - will receive more than the other teams.

They will receive the ½ of the yearamount -> 80 / 2 = 40 -> 40 / 5 = € 8 million per club

The other 13 teams receive the other ½ and have to divide those millions of € between them -> 80 / 2 = 40 -> 40 / 13 = about € 3 million per club

Other Dutch deals:

Ajax headsponsor Aegon gives Ajax about € 12 million a year for 7 years (starting in 2008, ending in 2015.) The € 12 million will only be paid in full when/if the team earns enough silverware/competion points

PSV headsponsor Philips (since the founding - as PSV = Philips Sport Vereniging) has RE-NEWED it's sponsorship deal, now ending 2016. The Philips - PSV deal is a world record. No other sportsteam has had the same sponsor for this long

Just had a strange English Premier League season on my game (I was playing as Kettering in BSN so didn't affect the EPL)

West Ham finished 2nd?!?!, Stoke 4th and QPR 6th

with Arsenal 9th and Spurs 11th :-S

Any one else have strange final positions?

@Jorgen , the deal will take place in 2013/2014 not 2012/2013 ! So why to pass it now ? :S

@Azeryk` , i had something same with this in the greek league , but its not something i have done.

I've just start a new savegame with this update and i find 2 things very strange:

1) chelsea start the game without any manager, and after a few days day appoint Guardiola as manager

2) After one week, Arsene Wenger retires.

Is this normal?

The save game as leagues from England, Portugal, Italy, Spain and Germany loaded, and i started at July 2011.

Game is fully patched with version 12.2.2 and i choose database version 12.2

pr0, why add it? because it makes the Dutch league as realistic as possible and thus a bit more competitive starting as of the 13/14 season.

Also, as for realism issues, you can add the real dates to those sponsorcontracts, so it will not mess up the game a year before it happens in real life.

@Keyzer Soze , do you use also other files than mine? Also you need only the 6 new dbc files , not the dbc and XML files!

@Jorgen, it there a way via editor to make the prizes start in 2013/2014 ???

Did you change any of the club reputations much in the EPL? as I have started a new save and holiday'd to get to the end of season one as a test and had the following:

QPR 4th, Sunderland 5th, West Ham 6th

Arsenal 7th, Spurs 9th and Liverpool 12th

Everton relegated in 18th

We can add sponsorship deals to each and every team that you like.

And with every deal you can set what amount it should be.

Only thing is, that you do not know which teams will stay in the Eredivisie for all the coming seasons, so the deals would be correct for the 18 teams in the 1st year and could be incorrect for 1, 2 or 3 teams in the year after. It is something we should think about how to implement in the best way.

We could be pretty sure that Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord, Twente and AZ will be the big 5 teams, at least in the near future. The bottom 5 teams will vary of course.

@Keyzer Soze , do you use also other files than mine? Also you need only the 6 new dbc files , not the dbc and XML files!

@Jorgen, it there a way via editor to make the prizes start in 2013/2014 ???

I'm a little lost with the "new dbc files" part.

The file i've downloaded (version 3.5) has 6 dbc files, and 6 xml files. When i start the save game i've choose the 12.2 database and the 6 dbc files.

@Azeryk`, of course no ! These positions were random i didnt change anything!!

@Jorgen , think about them , come to a conclusion and tell me what to do !

@Keyzer Soze, yes you have to choose the 6 dbc files only!!

Fair enough, guess I've been unlucky with my save - I guess that being a Spurs fan kinda rubbed it in :p

Theo Markelis should be at Melbourne Victory. Pro he is an AMC/ST IRL so if its not too much too ask, is it possible for you to change him to that position. In the game, he's a DMC. He's a friend of mine IRL and laughed when I told him he's a DMC lol

@Jorgen , think about them , come to a conclusion and tell me what to do !

@Keyzer Soze, yes you have to choose the 6 dbc files only!!

I will think about it.

I am not sure about all editor possibilities, so I am just making up a solution by thinking logical about the TV sponsor money in the Dutch Eredivisie.

If it is possible to set a % share for TV money in a division, then that is probably the easiest way to do it.

If it is not possible to set TV money in a division, you could make it so that every club that is playing in the eredivisie will receive € 3 million.

18 x 3 = € 54 million

The 5 biggest teams will receive an extra amount of € 5 million each

5 x 5 = € 25 million

Together this is € 79 million, which is almost the same as € 80 million (though I would like to receive the difference ;-) )

If you will be able to specify a % share of the TV money, it should be like this:

50% / 5 teams = 10% each for Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord, AZ and FC Twente

50% / 13 teams = about 3,8% each for the remaining 13 teams

Perhaps someone else can confirm this, or the idea posted above is the best solution to reflect the new Dutch TV rights.

If someone has a better idea, please feel free to write it down

@Jorgen , we can add the bonuses per positions! Should i make this that way?