[FM12] Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From NOS.nl Translated for you into English

More information:

From Wikipedia:

On August 8 2012 it was made public that American Tycoon Rupert Murdoch bought the rights of the Eredivisie for 12 years for the amount of 1 Billion Euro's,starting in the 2013/2014 season. This means that all Eredivisie clubs will earn 60 Million Euro in the first year and after that they will earn 80-100 Million Euro per year.

From Goal.com:

Fox buys Eredivisie broadcasting rights in €1bn deal

Aug 9, 2012 4:26:00 AM

The company owned by Australian multi-billionaire Rupert Murdoch has agreed a 12-year deal for the rights to air live games from the Dutch top flight

Media mogul Rupert Murdoch has finalised a deal to broadcast Eredivisie fixtures through the Fox International Channels umbrella in a deal potentially worth over €1bn.

The Australian's company has purchased a 51 per cent stake in Eredivisie Marketing and Media (EMM), with the agreement approved by the Dutch FA (KNVB), member clubs and TV partner Endemol.

The deal in short:

Starting 2013/2014, Rupert Murdoch owns 51 percent of all Dutch Eredivisie TV rights, for the live broadcasting part at least.

It is not known yet what will happen to the re-broadcasts for the evening news and sports programs

The deal contains the following: starting 13/14 season, Murdoch will pay the Dutch Eredivisie clubs an average amount of € 80 million a year for a 12 year period.

In effect that is about a billion in total. (€ 960 million)

That average of € 80 million a year is coming from € 60 million in the 1st year and ending with € 100 million in the last year(s).

The big 5 teams - Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV, AZ and FC Twente - will receive more than the other teams.

They will receive the ½ of the yearamount -> 80 / 2 = 40 -> 40 / 5 = € 8 million per club

The other 13 teams receive the other ½ and have to divide those millions of € between them -> 80 / 2 = 40 -> 40 / 13 = about € 3 million per club

Other Dutch deals:

Ajax headsponsor Aegon gives Ajax about € 12 million a year for 7 years (starting in 2008, ending in 2015.) The € 12 million will only be paid in full when/if the team earns enough silverware/competion points

PSV headsponsor Philips (since the founding - as PSV = Philips Sport Vereniging) has RE-NEWED it's sponsorship deal, now ending 2016. The Philips - PSV deal is a world record. No other sportsteam has had the same sponsor for this long

I've just start a new savegame with this update and i find 2 things very strange:

1) chelsea start the game without any manager, and after a few days day appoint Guardiola as manager

2) After one week, Arsene Wenger retires.

Is this normal?

The save game as leagues from England, Portugal, Italy, Spain and Germany loaded, and i started at July 2011.

Game is fully patched with version 12.2.2 and i choose database version 12.2

pr0, why add it? because it makes the Dutch league as realistic as possible and thus a bit more competitive starting as of the 13/14 season.

Also, as for realism issues, you can add the real dates to those sponsorcontracts, so it will not mess up the game a year before it happens in real life.

Did you change any of the club reputations much in the EPL? as I have started a new save and holiday'd to get to the end of season one as a test and had the following:

QPR 4th, Sunderland 5th, West Ham 6th

Arsenal 7th, Spurs 9th and Liverpool 12th

Everton relegated in 18th

We can add sponsorship deals to each and every team that you like.

And with every deal you can set what amount it should be.

Only thing is, that you do not know which teams will stay in the Eredivisie for all the coming seasons, so the deals would be correct for the 18 teams in the 1st year and could be incorrect for 1, 2 or 3 teams in the year after. It is something we should think about how to implement in the best way.

We could be pretty sure that Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord, Twente and AZ will be the big 5 teams, at least in the near future. The bottom 5 teams will vary of course.

@Keyzer Soze , do you use also other files than mine? Also you need only the 6 new dbc files , not the dbc and XML files!

@Jorgen, it there a way via editor to make the prizes start in 2013/2014 ???

I'm a little lost with the "new dbc files" part.

The file i've downloaded (version 3.5) has 6 dbc files, and 6 xml files. When i start the save game i've choose the 12.2 database and the 6 dbc files.

Theo Markelis should be at Melbourne Victory. Pro he is an AMC/ST IRL so if its not too much too ask, is it possible for you to change him to that position. In the game, he's a DMC. He's a friend of mine IRL and laughed when I told him he's a DMC lol

@Azeryk`, of course no ! These positions were random i didnt change anything!!

@Jorgen , think about them , come to a conclusion and tell me what to do !

@Keyzer Soze, yes you have to choose the 6 dbc files only!!

I will think about it.

I am not sure about all editor possibilities, so I am just making up a solution by thinking logical about the TV sponsor money in the Dutch Eredivisie.

If it is possible to set a % share for TV money in a division, then that is probably the easiest way to do it.

If it is not possible to set TV money in a division, you could make it so that every club that is playing in the eredivisie will receive € 3 million.

18 x 3 = € 54 million

The 5 biggest teams will receive an extra amount of € 5 million each

5 x 5 = € 25 million

Together this is € 79 million, which is almost the same as € 80 million (though I would like to receive the difference ;-) )

If you will be able to specify a % share of the TV money, it should be like this:

50% / 5 teams = 10% each for Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord, AZ and FC Twente

50% / 13 teams = about 3,8% each for the remaining 13 teams

Perhaps someone else can confirm this, or the idea posted above is the best solution to reflect the new Dutch TV rights.

If someone has a better idea, please feel free to write it down

In real life it is so that all Eredivisie teams get to divide the total amount of TV money. (Which is about € 80 million average a year. (Starting with € 60 million and ending with € 100 million))

Going from that average € 80 million, the big 5 teams (Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV, AZ and FC Twente) get to divide 50 % of that money between them. Each and every year, without looking to the competion standings. Thus receiving € 40 million / 2 = € 8 million per club.

The other 13 teams will receive € 40 million / 13 = € about 3 million per club.

If you want to make it for each and every year in one time, I would suggest give every Eredivisie team € 3 million, and the big 5 teams an extra € 5 million

If you want to make it for each and every year apart, I would suggest that you set a total amount of € 60 million for the 1st and 2nd year, and € 100 million for the 11th and 12th year. All other years can be € 80 million, or something else that gives a total amount of € 960 million.

You could set it as TV money/sponsor money but that would mean that relegated teams still earn it and that promoted teams won't get it.

The other way would be to set is as prizemoney, in which case you split half of the total amount between the big 5 teams and the other half between the remaining 13

To do that I think you should set the prizemoney for all Eredivisie rankings with € 3 million higher as they were. After that you give the 5 biggest teams (Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV, AZ and FC Twente) € 5 million a year (so the amount they allready have and then € million extra).

I hope this makes sence.

If any other forummember knows a better way to divide this money in a good way, please tell us.

The link

http://www.mediafire.com/?n7slegyycrnhce1

EDIT 1/10/2012 :

I can proudly announce after almost a year , that my data & transfers update packs for the FM 2012 are over! The one i uploaded in 1.10.2012 , is the last one!

I hope in 1 month from now , that we will be again together. And as a small info about the next packs, i can announce that the data packs in FM 2013 will also have an extra file beside the others. The one with CA/PA changes. It will be a new file so some who dont want the changes will have the option not to select this file. Thats all. A big thanks to everyone so far , and we will talk again in 1 month!! Have everyone a good time!!!

@Jorgen, i havent done the file you wanted, if you desperately want it , tell me and i will create it for you.

Archived