[FM12] Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Darkness89

Hulk and Axel Witsel -> Zenit

Haris Medunjanin Maccabi Tel Aviv -> Gaziantepspor (loan)

Amkar Perm -> Anzhi Makhachkala

CrisLyon - > Galatasaray

Klasnic from Bolton (or free agent) to Mainz 05

Perdedaj from Hertha to Lyngby (loan)

Loboue from free agent to Eintracht Trier

Savio from Vaslui to Unterhaching (loan)

Lassana Diarra > Anzhi

how many years, these players??

makes it easier for pro

Just a couple of things I noticed

Rafael Toloi has joined Sao Paulo on a 5 year deal.

Emiliano Viviano is no lomger co-owned by Inter, Palermo now own 100% of him. He was then loaned to Fiorentina.

A nuumber of the managerial changes have the new managers set as 'Assistant Manager' rather than that 'Manager'. The ones I've noticed are Fiorentina (Montella), Genoa (Di Canio), Sochaux (Hély), PSV (Advocaat).

Sampdoria and Torino both have 1 point deductions in Serie A, Atalanta have a 2 point deduction (not 6) and Siena have 6 point deduction, all to do with match fixing.

Real Madrid and Spurs are now 'affiliated clubs' as part of the Modric transfer.

Also, I'm not sure if there is an official link between Watford and Udinese but I guess it's the best way to describe the ownership thing in game.

Also, I'm not sure if there is an official link between Watford and Udinese but I guess it's the best way to describe the ownership thing in game.

I think under the affiliated club menu there is an option to make teams have the same board. In that case they should probably be set to have the same board as Granada, and just a typical loan agreement with Udinese which is probably the best reflection of how it actually works in real life.

Is David Templeton at Rangers on this update?

I've just downloaded this update and he is at Rangers. The only problem is that they are in the wrong division. In this update they are still in the SPL. I've since delete this update and will try again with fmweegie which seems to be a much better update.

@trekman , you shouldn't use other files than mine. IN THIS UPDATE Rangers are in the 4th division.If you believe they dont surely your problem. Try promotions/relegations file , and come and tell again what you think about Rangers. Believe me other users will find out what i am talking about. Try others update sure, but dont come and tell me something is wrong with my files , when you dont do the job correct. Sorry.

@Preveza, thanks mate!

@Rayban_DK , i will try my best to find time to make even the smaller leagues!

@opre , yes , but not in this pack. In the next pack in 15 Sep !!

trekman make sure you dont have any other updates ticked when you start your game and click on start new game tick the box that says "change" make sure you dont have other updates maybe theres a conflict or something on mines rangers are in 4th.....pr0's update is much better than weegie's pr0 is a one man weegie has like team of 10 still miss loads out

I have changed some finances but not all. In some teams! The agents file were only in the first pack i published this year because susie's real names had the agents with it. Millon agents. It was better and i removed them from my pack due to lack of time due to transfers done.

@aq_extreme , i have added thanks!

@Babak G, yes they are !

@nik33, ... I thought they were :S Because they were in the folder with the corrected names and i extracted them in common files/manager 2012 bla bla bla ... Dont know whats up with this.. Basically i know this job is yours and i have to congratulate you for this.

@aq_extreme , i have added thanks!

@Babak G, yes they are !

@nik33, ... I thought they were :S Because they were in the folder with the corrected names and i extracted them in common files/manager 2012 bla bla bla ... Dont know whats up with this.. Basically i know this job is yours and i have to congratulate you for this.

They generally are except in the case of the 3 teams I mentioned!

hi pr0, love you work. Just wanted to know if you have changed the sub's rule for the UK Football League from 5 to 7? Or have you added Chris's file to yours?

if you havent, would Chris's file work with your pack? I believe there is no data editing in Chris's file

Archived