Reaching the corners of the Earth via Football

Ant

So my editing messed up and I crash dumped, I've now changed the leagues and gotten rid of any add-ons that I had.

Leagues Loaded:

Africa:

South Africa - National First Division

Asia:

China - First Division

Hong Kong - First Division

India - National Football League

Malaysia - Premier League

Singapore - S-League

Europe:

Bulgaria - "B" Group

Croatia - Second Division

Hungary - Division II

Iceland - First Division

Ireland - First Division

Israel - National League

Norway - Second Division

Romania - Second Division

Russia - First Division

Slovakia - Second Division

Slovenia - Second League

Sweden - Second Division

Turkey - Second Division

Wales - Corbett Sports Welsh Prem

North America:

Mexico - Promotion League

U.S.A - MLS

South America:

Argentina - Second Division

Brazil - Third Division

Chile - First Division B

Colombia - Second Division

Peru - Premier Division

Uruguay - Second Division

Large Database: 75,000 players

Again, I'll be starting unemployed with a Sunday League Reputation.

As I progress I will add/ remove leagues as I see fit.

Career Summary:

Season        Team                 Country                      League                        Position            Notes and Info    
2011      SKA Khabarovsk           Russia                Russian First Division                 7th            Resigned in January
2012      Østsiden IL              Norway           Norwegian Second Division Group 3            -             Resigned in March
2011/12        TNS                 Wales                Corbett Sports Welsh Prem                -             Joined in March

International:

Season          Team                  Competiton   	    	    Achievements
2011        Malaysia U23's        Olympic Quals (ASI)        Lost in 2nd Round, Resigned

Logo_of_FC_SKA-Energia_Khabarovsk.png

FC SKA-Energia Khabarovsk

eXTUC.png

IuRPM.png

II9gf.png

I've joined 17 games in the season and we're doing quite well, we're currently 9th out of 19th but we have no left sided defenders!

History:

SKA-Energiya (Russian: СКА-Энергия Хабаровск) is an association football club based in Khabarovsk, Russia. They have played in the Russian First Division since 2002.

The club was known under different names:

DKA (-1953)

ODO (1954)

DO (1955-56)

OSK (1957)

SKVO (1957-59)

SKA (1960-99)

SKA-Energia (1999-)

The club participated in the Soviet championships since 1957. They have never played in the Soviet Top League or Russian Premier League. SKA's best result in the Soviet First League was the 6th position in 1980, and their best result in the Russian First Division in the 5th position in 2006.

SKA were the quarter-finalists of the Soviet Cup in 1963.

V.I. Lenin Stadium? Awesome...

Yep, named after the one and only Vladimir Ilyich Lenin...

Also, when I was applying for jobs I noticed a few U23 International teams and I decided to apply for them thinking I had no chance due to no history.

GchjA.png

o76Qh.png

I got 2 offers! but which one should I taaaake.... *no reference to the hateful Rebecca Black*

Which team should I become manager of?

Hope this one lasts. Genuinely haven't a clue about the U23 job choice, wouldn't know anything about either senior side let alone youth.

This one will last, there are no edits ;) and I decided to go with the Malaysian offer, because they are ranked 146th, 17 places below Singapore so there is a bit less pressure on me

I'm confused as to when to do an end of season update because of the way the league is:

062Im.png

OsL8L.png

The way this works out is that it ends a month after the next season begins.....we now don't have a game for 4 months, I'm so confused!!! :'(

17.11.2011 I Resign from Malaysian U23's:

VP7qn.png

The only matches we played were Olympics Qualifiers to which we lost 4-1 against Australia, so I resigned with a 0% record. I am always open to managing countries though

For some reason it's then end of January and I'm sick of Russia, it confuses me and really, I don't want to be here anymore so I think that today *22.1.2012* I shall hand in my resignation and get away from the hateful country thats Russia..

JyVOH.png

Østsiden Idrettslag Fredrikstad (Østsiden IL Fredrikstad or Østsiden IL) is a Norwegian sports club, based in the city of Fredrikstad.

The club was formed as Østsiden IL in 1935, and includes football and handball branches. The name "Østsiden Idrettslag Fredrikstad" was introduced after a merge between Østsiden IL and the handball club Fredrikstad HK on 29 November 2007.

Notable former players on Østsiden IL's male football team include Jørn Andersen and Egil Olsen. The team reached the quarter finals in the Norwegian Football Cup in 1962, after beating FC Lyn in the fourth round. The men's team currently plays in the Third Division, having played in the Second Division as late as 2008.

It looks like Østsiden have just been promoted to the Norwegian Second Division Group 3, so I'm hoping that I will last at least a year here!

Team Report:

zDbyy.png

Key Players:

gqkYZ.png

hQg5A.png

1XEdt.png

Being a newly promoted side there are only 2 real players in the squad and they are only in on loan, I've had to add my own staff and am signing loads of players to try and make something out of this team.

vSu8M.png

Now, my reasoning for this:

It's a job closer to home

It's a club that's doing well in the league

It's a club that can get me into Europe

It's a club in the top league of Wales

It's the end of March and near the end of a season and they're in 3rd.

rmCjr.png

Thenewsaints.png

The New Saints F.C.

The New Saints of Oswestry Town & Llansantffraid Football Club (Welsh: Clwb Pêl-droed y Seintiau Newydd), also known as The New Saints or simply TNS is a full-time-professional British football club representing Llansantffraid-ym-Mechain in Powys, Wales and Oswestry in Shropshire, England (the two places are 8 miles (13 km) apart). They play in the Welsh Premier League. From 1997 to 2006, the club was known as Total Network Solutions F.C.

TNS play at Park Hall in Oswestry, having moved there from the Recreation Ground in Llansantffraid-ym-Mechain. Park Hall accommodates 1000 seated spectators and there are plans to upgrade the ground to 3,000 capacity in the future. The club's main sponsor is now Fortinet.

The club's first choice strip is green and white hooped shirts, white shorts and socks. The second choice strip is blue shirts, shorts, and socks.

Team Report:

e0zIs.png

Key Player:

0m0oq.png

Heck, you jump around a bit :D

I think the 4 month gap in Russia may be due to the Winter Shutdown. A number of countries in Europe have it because the weather gets too bad to play football. Looks like at the end of the first block of games in Russia that the division splits in 2 - notice there's no relegation or promotion in the rules for the first half of the season. Then in March the Championship group play each other to see who'll go up, and the Relegation group do the same to see who'll go down...

Anyway, all academic now. Good luck with TNS - I managed them in FM08 and had a good time, even made the KO round of the Champions League one season!

Archived