[FM2012] FMUpdates FM12 Editor Advanced Rules Activation and Discussion

magicmastermind124

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but I think we have only to wait for the new version of the format.xml file from magicmastermind..

Advanced panel is disabled forever.

At this point, I suggest to open a thread to put all the features we want to see in the basic editor into next patches.

Advanced panel is disabled forever.

At this point, I suggest to open a thread to put all the features we want to see in the basic editor into next patches.

There is already a thread, and it seems that SI doesn't take the suggestions of new features in high consideration..

There is already a thread, and it seems that SI doesn't take the suggestions of new features in high consideration..

We have to insist on new features for the editor.

There was a petition for the advanced panel, but now if we make a new thread or a new petition for the basic editor, they can't ignore it.

Basic editor this year is really unsatisfying, we have the right to require more.

• SI Staff

I can assure you there are plans to add more things to the editor in the future. I am also more than happy for people to post more suggestions for the editor. I can assure you every suggestion posted I do bring up. The simple fact that can't be ignored is that this wasn't every intended to be used by main public and causes lots of issues out there for people doing things that are not intended to be done. Looking into these issues can take up valuable coding time, that could be better spent for example coding more things into the main editor.

here you are:

Since you have removed advanced rules, there is any hope you will make at least decent the normal editor? I mean, at least some basic function as:

Possibility to set a third play off match;

possibility to set an host nation for a custom competition;

possibility to remake a customize champions league without lose the dinamic reputation of leagues;

possibility to take qualified teams from a determined stage of another competition, or at least the winners!;

until the normal editor will remain at this painful state, I've lost any interest to buy future editions of football manager

best regards

I know I wrote a post a bit polemical in the 12.1 update thread, sorry but at the moment I am a bit angry with you.

I hope at least you will take into consideration our suggestions,

best regards

• SI Staff

I can tell you every one of the things you have posted have already been raised by myself as suggestions. To be honest one of them "possibility to remake a customize champions league without lose the dinamic reputation of leagues" should in my opinion be classed as a bug. If someone has saves from sides winning there competiton and never growing in rep if it could be logged in editors bug forum I would be most greatful. I will also look into this in more detail myself.

To be honest one of them "possibility to remake a customize champions league without lose the dinamic reputation of leagues" should in my opinion be classed as a bug. If someone has saves from sides winning there competiton and never growing in rep if it could be logged in editors bug forum I would be most greatful. I will also look into this in more detail myself.

I will make a save and post it in the right forum, thanks

I can assure you there are plans to add more things to the editor in the future. I am also more than happy for people to post more suggestions for the editor. I can assure you every suggestion posted I do bring up. The simple fact that can't be ignored is that this wasn't every intended to be used by main public and causes lots of issues out there for people doing things that are not intended to be done. Looking into these issues can take up valuable coding time, that could be better spent for example coding more things into the main editor.

Sad news.

Using the advanced panels has not only allowed me to create realistic England levels 7 and 8 (with more in the pipeline), but it has actually allowed me to report bugs with the England file that may have otherwise been missed. So for me it's counter intuitive completely disabling them.

Is it possible that me and MagicMastermind124 could work with SI to help you improve the main editor to the benefit of everyone here?

I cannot understand, why it is disabled.

If there would be any balance problems or sth else, that would happen in own risk of the user, so where is the problem? In German community of "Meistertrainerforum" someone created a German lower league file, including e.g. Under-19 2nd division, and regional league reform 2012... It was totally stable! But since today... it is an enforced final version.

Thumbs down! :(

I cannot understand, why it is disabled.

If there would be any balance problems or sth else, that would happen in own risk of the user, so where is the problem? In German community of "Meistertrainerforum" someone created a German lower league file, including e.g. Under-19 2nd division, and regional league reform 2012... It was totally stable! But since today... it is an enforced final version.

Thumbs down! :(

Whats so hard to understand.

It was never meant to be used by the public. They even tried to disable it for good from the get go this year but people found away around it again.

Now its permanently gone.

Now I'm permanently not going to buy the next FM because this is the last draw

First forcing us to install the game via steam (whit which I'm not happy whit) and now this well SI this is a very disappointing year

AND NO THE BASIC EDITOR WILL NEVER BE IN DECENT STATE UNTIL IT BECOMES THE ADVANCED RULES

Archived