Should I sign...

I have the chance to sign the CB Sakho, but it will cost me £17 million. I have heard many of you on this forum praising the lad and thought I would try to buy him as he becomes an awesome player in the future. So anyway, after much haggling with PSG (who initially wanted £22 million) I have managed to get them down to £17 million but they wont budge below that. I'm in desperate need of a long term replacement for Alessandro Nesta and this lad seems to fit the bill although I don't know if I should pay the amount of money PSG want though, HELP!

defintely

best defender in the game in my opinion and is a brilliant future captain (or current captain if your far along)

you could also try albiol(sometimes has a release fee of around 12m) Breno or Nordtveit

in my Arsenal save i have Nordtveit and Sakho at centre back and they are a brilliant paring

anyway, Sakho is great so get him before the price rises even further

Im glad your all praising him as I just bought him for 15.75 mil at blackburn (a club record fee) and I was worried that it might backfire but hearing you say its worth 17 mil makes me feel confident about my new signing :)

The little tw*t turned me down! I had a bid accepted but he said that he is very happy at PSG and doesn't want to leave. I'll just have to wait until the end of the season and sign him, I'm determined to land him as my defence is not as water tight as it used to be, possibly to do with the fact that they are all ageing quite a bit. Still, I'm top of the league by 9 points and have just beaten Villareal in the first knockout round of the Champions League, please god my backline doesn't make any stupid mistakes.

Archived