dafuge's FM12 challenge

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'm hoping for Wingate and Finchley. If I do well, then they are potentially new local rivals for Arsenal - just down the road from Highbury. If I do badly, then once a season, when we win a game, we can have an enquiry into the "Wingate scandal" *laughs quietly to himself in the corner*

Finally! Been waiting for this! Reloaded loads of times and I've gotten East Thurrock as the lowest so far. Still reloading though, as I want to go even lower! =)

Rarest I've pulled is Hitchin so far. Going to reload for a little while longer and see what pops up. I've done this challenge with Tiverton Town for three years so this year I'm a bit lost as to who to go with :(

I set my game up earlier with Tooting and Mitcham, but then realised I had holiday'd until 25th June rather than the 24th.

As such, i'm going to start again, and keep reloading until I get a club with a rep of 1000 or less.

Hmm.. When signing scouts now - they already have players on their scouting list. If they have a player with information on, that is based where you cannot manually scout, is that an acceptable signing?

Archived