dafuge's FM12 challenge

40-70/day???? I'm not sure where you're getting all of these messages! I get 2-3 maybe, plus any for players I'm keeping an eye on. What does your subscriptions page look like???

Per match day, it's not so bad during the week, 3-7/day but on the most recent Saturday I got 67 messages. My subscriptions are; Blue Square Premier League, FA Cup, FA Trophy and 13 unattached players that I'm keeping an eye on.

Basically, I'm getting every result, media statement and press conference from every match in the league each time, as well as every single injury in the league.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Late to the party, here's my manager profile. Picked Lewes because I like red and black.

Lewes - 2012/13 BSS End of Season Update - 1st

Table | Positions | Transfers | Squad | Best Eleven

Given how far you can haggle the players down the initial wage budget of 4.1k I was given was ample to support a deep squad, most of the backup guys are on ridiculous 20/week type deals. So the early plan was sign the guys willing to work for peanuts. They held the fort and left heaps of budget open until the better players I'd scouted started being willing to sign. A comfortable promotion in the end, although Dover did track fairly closely until near the end of the season. Promotion brings a 1000 seat stadium expansion which pushes an otherwise black season into the red, but hopefully bums on those seats during the pre-season money raisers will help turn that around.

FA Cup - Second Round.

No disgrace in losing to L1 Rochdale, they went up 2 goals in the first 10 minutes and although we had our share of it from then on we just didn't have the class to really threaten to score, shame as the 3rd round was an away trip to Aston Villa that would have been nice for the coffers.

FA Trophy - Runners Up.

Disappointing to thump the BSP winners 5-0 on aggregate in the semis then lose the final to a mid table BSP side. Team played a shocker, but hung onto 0-0 until half time and had started to win the possession battle in the second half when a ball ping ponging around in the box got shoved through past the keeper.

Next Season

Probably no wholesale changes to come but it depends on the quality of guys who get desperate and start talking to a lowly BSP side mid season, so I'll be leaving budget open. Given most of the side is returning and I've already nabbed a few guys who wouldn't sign last year that I had my eye on, another promotion seems possible. With them all having another year after this on their deals going pro before they expire would be hugely helpful.

Season    Division    Pos     FA Cup      Other Cups             Achievements
2012/13   BSS         1st     2nd Rnd     FAT RU                 Promoted, FA Trophy Runners Up

Gotta love the backroom advice meetings. They players they suggest to scout produce a much greater return than any other form of scouting, no idea why they just don't scout the players fullstop. Anyway, as a result, I've finally fixed my right winger issue, not by signing one, but by signing a great left winger, enabling me to move Dawkins over to the right where he's competent enough that he'll do better than any of my right wingers.

Dario Capelloni: http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx245/divvydan/DarioCapelloniOverview_Profile.jpg

Originally from Chelsea, scored two goals and had two assists for a 9.5 on debut in 67 mins. He's still unfit so couldn't risk playing him any longer but he's too good for this team and this league. Luckily I got him to sign a three year contract with no release clause (he's obv stupid) so hopefully he'll be around for a while to come and help take the club into the professional leagues.

Darren1983 Kingstonian Season Review League 1 2018/19

Table Grapgh Transfers Squad

After a comfrotable promotion last season I felt we were able to aim for top half at the very least, we had an 100k offer from Crawley for last season's top scoerer Sammy Ameobi, we couldnt really turn it down so off he went and in came Michael Preston on a free, as you can see he had a very good season. Though the loss of Ameobi did push me in to a tactical rethink, moving from a 4231 back to a 442, we brought ex-Peterbourgh midfeilder Charlie Lee who became our new captain, other then that not many new players were brought for the first team.

A good solid start saw us in higher mid-table before pushing on into the playoff places, in the new year we used our link with Man Utd to bring in a couple of loans players (just like last year) Iaki Preito and Eugenio Magli who were/are to good for league 1 and enabled us to push on and secure 2nd place and promotion to the Championship!!!! We ened 9 points behind Carlisle (who finshed 9 or so pints behind us in League 2 last year!) but the truth is they were much better then that, for most of the second half of the season 12-15 points ahead of us, and we were never really close enough to think of the tittle.

The Cups

League Cup out in the first round

JPT slightly better here - second round knock out!

FA Cup Much better, got to thrid round were we played Premership Southampton, the 5-0 hammering cost us some confidence in the next couple of league games but the (nearly) 750k money more then made up for it!!!

Player of the season once again has to be my awesome right winger Alex Burhenne who had another great season and for the second season in a row broke the club record for assists

Hello,

Me and my friend are thinking of starting the challenge, but we will be starting a network game with 2 teams - will this still be ok?

My instinct is that it's fine because you'll actually make this harder by both playing - you'll both be competing for similar youth players and released players, etc, etc. One of you'll get screwed over trying to get out of the lower divisions, that kind of thing.

Trying to get players to sign in the Championship is hard! Players with some experience are asking for 8-10k when I can only go upto 4.5k, really in need of a LM as my star from 2 years ago Jason banton wouldnt sign a new deal and left, also having trouble with a CB after my 6ft 9in German CB went back to Germany on a free (I couldnt afford his wage demands)

Just drawn Man City away in the 3rd Rd of the FA Cup after hammering fellow BSP team Crewe in the second round 6-0. I think I might be on the end of a similar hiding next month but at least I'll have the cash.

Team put up a great performance, City had 20 shots to 1 but couldn't score until the 83rd minute with Balotelli and they put in a very late second after I went all out attack and had a man sent off for second yellow, probably could've kept it to 1-0 if I really wanted to but you have to try and equalise.

Good news is that 40,214 turned up and it was on TV, so has boosted the coffers by around £640k in total after tax. Can finally upgrade my pitch (hopefully) so we don't keep getting postponed matches with puts a strain on the team in the dec-feb period. Might see what else they're willing to give me with the cash.

Edit: Should note, City put out what was very much a B team, although it still had good players it was primarily depth players and reserves.

Inspired by High Flying Dwarf, and in recognition of the development of Harrow Stadium, the stands have been renamed. Current players were not considered, however, and the stand names will be up for review every few years and/or when we move to a new stadium. The stadium has been renamed the WebArrow Stadium after the company providing just over £30k a year until 2030.

*Tears of recognition*

END OF THE SEASON

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTCgECnwFRq3AVDwPZsDwj-Isypj1SCY_6mYY5TpDBz6vSni8mex6595zTjw

Bradford Park Avenue – Blue Square Premier – 2014/15 - 8th

League - Not bad, though only 6 more points than last season. Miles away from automatic promotion, but the playoffs would be nice.

Finances - Oh dear, even though we made it straight back to the 3rd round of the FA Cup, a home draw to Hull didnt give us the money we needed. The wage budget has been cut by 20% or 1k. Going to be tough to improve the squad and lower the wage.

Squad

Player of the season - Kristian James

Has had a resurgence this year, topping the league charts with 31 goals, and 7 in the cups. However I am hoping I can secure a big money for him to help his progression and my finances.

Career Overview

Season       Team             League        League Finish                               Cups                                                       Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7365217&viewfull=1#post7365217"]2012/13[/url]    Bradford PA       BSN                3rd                           FA 2nd Qual Round/ FAT 3rd Q Round                         Promoted via playoffs
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7365217&viewfull=1#post7372164"]2013/14 [/url]   Bradford PA       BSP                13th                          FA 3rd Round/ FAT 2nd Round                                             None
2014/15    Bradford PA       BSP                8th                           FAC 3rd Round / FAT 3rd Round                                            None

Transfers: Christiansen went straight into the starting XI as a RW, but is one of my top players in DC,DR,DM,CM aswell. None of the others broke into the starting lineup, but Pelosi looks a top player

League Graph: Great start, up until the dreaded winter period (again!) Then we never really went on the spring run of form needed to get back into contention.

Aims for next year:

Get in the playoffs while keeping wage budget reasonable

Try get an away draw against one of the big boys in the 3rd or someone like Birmingham in the 1st or 2nd

Rooks-logo-small.jpg&w=276&h=135&zc=1&q=100

Season 2020-2021 Review

PA-10512411.jpg

Scott Carson dropped a tier after being released by Everton to sign for Championship strugglers Lewes FC. Thanks to his efforts, Lewes ended up recovering lost ground and finished in the same position as last season.

Media Prediction: 19th (I'm more and more convinced that this is just some bloke prating around.)

My Expectation: Mid Table

Final Position: 11th

With a bright future in store for the Rooks, this season was supposed to mark our break through into the top tier. However, the best laid plans of mice and men never go smoothly and we found ourselves on the back of our worst ever losing streak, only to salvage our season with our best ever winning streak. There was a period where we won just three games in twenty two and I was seriously considering what we would do if we got relegated.

The epiphany came when I made a bargain signing of massive proportions, with Joe Jennings, our butterfingers (and departing) first choice goalkeeper injured I decided to take a risk and sign 35 year old ex England goalkeeper Scott Carson. Along with a couple of key loan signings from Liverpool, he made an instant impact, we haven't lost a single game with him in between the post!

Work on the new stadium continued relentlessly throughout this season, bolstered by the news that travel agency Thomas Cook would be signing a eight year stadium naming sponsorship deal worth £1.5 million pounds. Fan reaction has been one of general ignorance at the fact the new ground would be called the Thomas Cook Stadium, although some have called for the stadium to be named after me in honour of everything I have done :D

After all was said and done, we ended up somewhat incredibly in a better position points wise than last season. Hopefully we can use this step sideways to make a proper push for promotion next season.

-

FA Cup: Humiliated 3-1 at home by Wrexham in the Third Round.

League Cup: A couple of solid 3-0 wins against fellow Championship opposition merely set us up for a fall against Premiership West Brom as we crashed out to a solitary goal in the Third Round

Managers Player of the Season

Richard Boateng: "The Ghanaian Beast" Boateng was in rapid firing form despite his contribution being offset by the lacklustre efforts of our former goalkeeper. Nevertheless, 25 goals in 44 appearances indicate that this striker could be a key cog in next seasons promotion push.

Table

Transfers

-

Club Overview

Season Division Position Points Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13 Blue Square South 8th 67 FA Trophy Semi Finalists
2013/14 Blue Square South 3rd 72 Promoted via playoffs, BSS Manager of the Year
2014/15 Blue Square Premier 12th 63
2015/16 Blue Square Premier 10th 69 FA Cup Third Round
2016/17 Blue Square Premier 1st 87 Blue Square Premier Champions, BSP Manager of the Year
2017/18 Npower League 2 1st 85 Npower League 2 Champions, League 2 Manager of the Year
2018/19 Npower League 1 4th 81 Promoted via playoffs, League 1 Manager of the Year
2019/20 Npower Championship 11th 64 New 16,616 capacity stadium planned
2020/21 Npower Championship 11th 67

Bit of second-season syndrome?

This is despite my squad being, at least according to my AssMan, better for the Championship than my League 1 title-winning squad was for League One. And it's a LOT better than my 10th-placed squad of last year!!

It looks a lot like the end of my season in BSP. Everything went smooth, then suddenly I couldn't win or score.

Oh I see! Haha! I thought by updates you meant your comment haha! No worries. I dont read them all but yours caught my eye. Used to live in Brighton and had to go back and forth to and from London via Lewes in order to take a shortcut to a specific station in Brighton, so Lewes are one of the challenge teams closest to my heart, plus all your pictures make it a bit livelier and therefore eyecatching than most.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5252/5568661438_0b5cff002b.jpg

Northwich Victoria

Season 16/17

Again no silverwear :mad: however we dreamed the impossible dream and we are going up :applause:

league1617.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No luck in the cups crashing out in the second round of the Carling Cup and Third Round of the FA Cup.

We were acknowledged by our peers as I was runner up (to Victor Piturca) in the Manager of the Year, Lars Bodker was named Young Player of the Year and Paul Gallagher made the team of the year.

Start Performers were:

The Jamil Adam Trophy (Top Scorer) was won by Paul Gallagher with 19 goals from 43(3) appearances - The goals were spread around after Jamil's departure on a free

The Pass Master Trophy (Most Assists) for Lars Bodker 17 from 33 Appearances

The Tuff Tackler Trophy for Harun Yilmaz 6.04 per game

The Wizard of the Dribble Trophy for Michael Ratcliffe 3.29 a game

Match of the Year - was our home win against Swansea (Champions) which as you can see was backs to the wall.

matchoftheyear1617.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The holy land (Premier League) here we come!

Sadly we had to make do with a crowd of 2000 for every home game - I assume you aren't allowed standing int he Championship. Good news the board announced plans to install 7,200 seats (not sure if this is on top of the 2,000 we have or including) and in the meantime we will be playing at The Halliwell Jones Stadium (Google tells me this is the home of the Warrington Wolves) and has a capacity of 14,206.

The Roll of Honour

Blue Square North Champions 12/13

Blue Square Premier Champions 13/14

FA Trophy Winners 13/14

League Two Champions 14/15

League One Runners Up 15/16

Johnstones Paint Trophy Runners Up 15/16

Championship Runners Up 16/17

Gilbseter - North Ferriby - 2037/38 Premiership - End of Season Update

Table | Pos | Transfers | Finances | Squad | Champions League Final

I honestly don't know how to write this review. I was ultimately 1 penalty shootout away from completing the challenge and I'm gutted that we just couldnt quite do it.

I spent 50 mill on players again this season, in the hope to improve our squad enough to challenge for the title and challenge we did. It took us til the last game of the season to wrap it up, comfortably by 4 points in the end. If only we hadnt messed up the start of the season and we would have done a lot better.

The community Shield against Man City was a loss, and turned out to be the first of 3 finals I would meet Man City in this season. The second one was the League Cup where we beat them . Last up was the Champions League Final. We had a group that included Rosenburg, Stuttgart and Real Madrid, that we just about scraped through. We then met and beat Sevilla, AC Milan (Quarters), Porto (Semis) to get to Man City. We had won the Premiership in the previous game, so was hoping the momentum and squad adrenalin would see us through but alas. Man City got a player sent off early on, but we just didnt feel like scoring goals or creating chances and ultimately lost on penalites.

Ah well at least half the challenge is complete and this is officially the closest I have ever been to completing this or any other challenge on these boards. Onwards to next season I suppose.

Aim

Retain Premiership

Win Champions League

Perhaps no more than minimal signings if significant improvements show up, otherwise keep squad and a year on we should be even better and stronger

Career So Far

2012/13   BSN         5th     1st R       FAT 1st R              Promoted via Playoffs
2013/14   BSP         16th    4th QR      FAT 3rd R
2014/15   BSP         12th    2nd R       FAT QF Replay
2015/16   BSP         15th    1st R       FAT 1st R
2016/17   BSP         1st     4th QR      FAT 3rd R              Champions and Promoted!
2017/18   L2          22nd    1st R       JPT1R, LC 1R           Survived on goal difference
2018/19   L2          3rd     1st R       JPTFN, LC 1R           Promoted
2019/20   L1          24th    1st R       JPT1R, LC 1R           Relegated
2020/21   L2          21st    1st R       JPT1R, LC 2R
2021/22   L2          7th     3rd Rep     JPT2R, LC 1R           Lost in Playoff Finals
2022/23   L2          1st     1st R       JPTWin, LC 1R          Champions and Promoted! JPT Winners!
2023/24   L1          8th     5th R       JPT2R, LC 1R  
2024/25   L1          1st     4th R       JPTWin, LC 1R          Champions and Promoted! JPT Winners!
2025/26   CH          15th    4th R       LC 2R 
2026/27   CH          5th     Semis       LC 2R                  Play off Semi Final, FA Cup Semi finalists
2027/28   CH          3rd     3rd R       LC 3R                  Lost in Playoff Finals
2028/29   CH          4th     3rd R       LC 2R                  Play off Semi Final
2029/30   CH          5th     4th R       LC 4R                  Promoted
2030/31   PRM         8th     Semis       Lc 3R
2031/32   PRM         7th     4th R       LC 4R                  Europa League Qualification
2032/33   PRM         9th     Quarters    LC 3R, EC Semis        Europa League Semi Finalists
2033/34   PRM         6th     Quarters    LC Semi                Europa League Qualification
2034/35   PRM         5th     Quarters    LC QF, EC 2nd Knockout Europa League Qualification
2035/36   PRM         2nd     Winner      LC 3R, EC Winner       Winner of FA and Euro Cup. Qualified for Champ League
2036/37   PRM         2nd     Winner      LC 3R, ECL QF          Community Shield, Euro Super Cup and FA Cup winners
2037/38   PRM         1st     3rd R       LC Win, ECL Runner Up  Champiosn. League Cup winner. Comm Shield and Champ League runner ups

Still havent started my new season (1st) in the championship due to work, and now going on a 7 week, 3 continent holiday, so will be a while before i play again, but will try to follow when and where i can :)

PS: Congrats Gilbster Norther Ferriby were one of my old clubs last time round :) have a soft spot so nice to see them doing well :)

A good productive, yet somewhat dissapointing season. Finished League in 4th position and really had expected atleast to become title challenger. Following last seasons Champions League win, we went on and won the World Championship as well. On the cups this season, we wont both the League Cup and FA Cup, but exited in the 1st KO round quite dissapointingly to Roma.

Hitchin maintained rank 1 in the Euro Ranking and are currently ranked 5th best english team. Man Utd continued their incredible run of 4 straight league wins. Changing to 3-4-3 proved to be quite challenging. We did score ok amount of goals, but at the same time we conceded more goals than any season. Created crazy many attempts on goals in this formation, hence will give it a try in next season. If it doesnt work out, I will prolly change to 3-1-3-3 and focus on the many good midfielders we have, and less wingers.

Cups:

Community Shield: Man Utd 4-0 (press)

League Cup: 3rd rnd Swindon home 5-1, 4th rnd Cardiff home 3-0, Q/F West Ham home 3-0, Semi L1 Man Utd home 4-0, L2 1-0 win, Final Blackburn 1-0 (press)

FA Cup: 3rd rnd AFC Wimbledon away 3-0, 4th rnd Plymouth away 3-1, 5th rnd M'boro home 4-1, 6th rnd Arsenal home 4-0, S/F Bolton N 3-1, Final Everton N 2-2 5-4 penalty win (press)

World Cup: S/F Al-Hilal 2-0, Final Pumas 3-0.

Allover the players did well, but will post names if any has followed previous updates:

GK:

- Salibur: The French international had a decent season.

DEF:

- Flynn: 35 year old flynn had a solid season, am trying to convince him to become a coach, he deserves to remain at club :D

- Mio: Had a good continuence of form.

- Andersen: Had an ok season, but will excpect more.

- Cristiano: Had a really good season.

MID:

- Costa: Despite declining in stats, I am still pleased with 33 year old Costa.

- Busão: Played both MR and SC and did good.

- Pirulito: Enjoyed this season and did well.

- Rivera: Promising this season and I am sure will perform well when Costa retires.

ATT:

- Cutolo: Did ok, but will expect more or he goes on transfer list.

- Hall: Had a great season.

- Noble: Did really well in his first season, I am still sure he is worth the 27.5 mill he cost.

Season	League	FA Cup		Other Cups	Europe  	Final Pos.	Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13 BSN	4th qual	FAT 3rd qual	N/A		12th		None
2013/14	BSS	1st rnd		FAT 1st rnd	N/A		 4th		Lost in playoffs
2014/15	BSS	2nd rnd		FAT Final	N/A		 1st		Promoted, FAT runner up
2015/16	BSP	2nd rnd		FAT 1st rnd	N/A		 5th		None
2016/17	BSP	1st rnd		FAT Winner	N/A		 1st		Promoted, FAT Winner, New stadium
2017/18	L2	3rd rnd		LC 2nd rnd	JPT 2nd rnd/N	 5th		None
2018/19	L2	1st rnd		LC 1st rnd	JPT Semi S	 1st		Promoted
2019/20 L1	3rd rnd		LC 1st rnd	JPT Q/F S	 6th		None
2020/21	L1	1st rnd		LC Q/F		JPT Q/F S	 1st		Promoted, +4014 seats
2021/22	CH	Semi Final	LC 2nd rnd	N/A		 2nd		Auto Promoted, +7148 seats (12.500 total)
2022/23	PRM	5th rnd		LC S/F		N/A		13th		None
2023/24	PRM	S/F		LC Final	N/A		 8th		EC Qualifier, LC Winner
2024/25	PRM	6th rnd		LC 4th rnd	EC Q/F		 7th		EC Qualifier, New stadium (22525 in 2027)
2025/26	PRM	5th rnd		LC 4th rnd	EC S/F		 2nd		ECC Qualifier
2026/27	PRM	4th rnd		LC Final	ECC S/F		 2nd		ECC Qualifier, LC Winner
2027/28	PRM	3rd rnd		LC 3rd rnd	ECC S/F		 4th		ECC Qualifier
2028/29	PRM	Final		LC Q/F		ECC Final	 2nd		ECC Qualifier, FA and ECC Winner, +11262 seats
2029/30	PRM	Final		LC Final	ECC 1st KO	 4th		ECC Qualifier, FA and LC Winner

Darren1983 Kingstonian Season Review Season 2018/19 nPower Championship

This is a very short review as really dont have much to say, we ended 12th, were never in danger of relegation, and never close enough to look at the play offs, pretty happy with the season but need to sort out our home form (we were 19th in league on home form, but 3rd on away) we also didnt score enough and let in far to many, lots to do in this next pre season I think

Rooks-logo-small.jpg&w=276&h=135&zc=1&q=100

Season 2021-2022 Review

DrippingPan-SnowPostponed1.jpg

The sun sets on a snowed out Dripping Pan, but the 5000 seater stadium could still claim the record for the Premierships smallest stadium.

Media Prediction: 13th (Just get another job, you're embarrassing yourself Prediction Man)

My Expectation: Promotion of some form

Final Position: 2nd

Having seen a dramatic turnaround at the end of last season I felt little interest in making radical changes. For that reason Scott Carson was retained and handled his goalkeeping duties fantastically throughout the season behind the solid defending of iconic captain Ljubomir Jovicic who took a shine to being particularly prolific in front of goal this season.

This season was one of major upheaval despite my efforts to maintain the stability and consistency which evaded us in our past two Championship campaigns, the club was linked with a Tycoon and a Fans Trust, but unfortunately the Tycoon turned out to be a load of rumours and the Fans Trust failed to convince Martin Elliot that they were serious and the negotiations fell through. After a while though Elliot handed the reigns to Aaron Talbut, having left an indelible mark in his contribution to the club after seven years as chairman. I also made significant efforts to raise our bank balance by selling players who I received good offers for.

Disappointing news came shortly after the end of the season, with the Thomas Cook Stadium slated to be finished in late September after a three month delay in construction works. There was however positive news in that the club has agreed to construct a new training complex for me and my team, hopefully allowing our players to reach their full potential.

The season ended in a dramatic climax as we managed to fend off Stoke to take second place and the automatic promotion place. It means that we'll be playing Premiership football for the first time next season, ten years on from my appointment, we've finally reached the promised land, now to conquer it!

-

FA Cup: An inspiring victory with a 6-0 thrashing of Fulham, it did little to spur us on in the FA Cup though, and we dropped out with a 3-1 loss to Wolves in the Fourth Round.

League Cup: A quite frankly incredible 5-1 win against reigning league champions Arsenal will put us in the history books of underdog victories forever, but we failed to push on after this, being beaten 2-1 by a solid performance by West Ham in the Fourth Round.

Managers Player of the Season

Ljubomir Jovicic: The lad is a club icon and rightly so, our captain scored 20 goals from defence and racked up a 7.73 average rating this season. Phenomenal for a bloke who was playing in the Blue Square Premier six seasons ago.

Table

Transfers

-

Club Overview

Season Division Position Points Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13 Blue Square South 8th 67 FA Trophy Semi Finalists
2013/14 Blue Square South 3rd 72 Promoted via playoffs, BSS Manager of the Year
2014/15 Blue Square Premier 12th 63
2015/16 Blue Square Premier 10th 69 FA Cup Third Round
2016/17 Blue Square Premier 1st 87 Blue Square Premier Champions, BSP Manager of the Year
2017/18 Npower League 2 1st 85 Npower League 2 Champions, League 2 Manager of the Year
2018/19 Npower League 1 4th 81 Promoted via playoffs, League 1 Manager of the Year
2019/20 Npower Championship 11th 64 New 16,616 capacity stadium planned
2020/21 Npower Championship 11th 67
2021/22 Npower Championship 2nd 94 Npower Championship Runner Up, Npower Championship Manager of the Year Runner Up

harrow.png

Harrow Borough | Season 2027/28 | Coca-Cola Championship

Table | Positions Graph | Squad | Finances | Transfers1 | Transfers2

There was massive upheaval in the summer this year, mainly because I realised I could get free agents who were, apparently, the best players in the squad. At the start of the season, at least, my whole team was as good as my best players from last year.

At least according to my Assman. He has 16 JPA so I assumed he'd be decent enough for Championship level. But usually if your players are that much better, you'd expect to finish higher in the table, right?

Not so. This was a disastrous season. After a decent start (so I cant blame this season entirely on a lack of squad gelling), we ended up more or less in a relegation battle. Apart from a brief period in mid-season during a run in which we picked up just one win and four draws from 12 matches, I never seriously thought we'd go down, but after finishing 10th last year, it was very disappointing to struggle so much after apparently strengthening the squad massively. Gradually, of course, my AssMan's ratings of certain members of my team plummetted. I dont' have an original screenshot, but I believe Kevin Rae was 4* when signed, I know Baier was 4.5*, as were Joel and Monda, and Neumeier was 5*. Now, Neumeier did, as you'll see, have a good season by the standards of my team - and was the only player with an Average Rating over 7 - but that's hardly 5* performance level. Late signings Coltella and Monda, also at least 4* when signed, have had particularly bad starts. I hope I can put that down to acclimatisation, and we'll see how they do next year. I intend to give these players a chance to improve next season, and plan on making only a few signings next year to plug some gaps, but if players continue to under-perform, I might have to be ruthless in January! I took an expensive risk this year which completely obliterated my finances. Despite this, my rather strange board, who continually refused my requests when we had over £2m in the bank, have decided to spend £2m on a stadium expansion. I think it will pay for itself, particularly if the stadium can continue to be expanded for another 10 years or so, but still....

Cup Runs this year provided just a solitary win at home to League Two's Bournemouth.

Key Players

It is very much worth noting that the players in this list don't necessarily bear any relation to the players my Assistant thought were my best at the start of the season (or even now!)....

Tobias Neumeier - the best signing by a disance, and the only significant player with a rating of over 7.02 (Connelly's 8.20 due to playing only 2 hours of football!).

Biagui Kemenani - stepped up finally when needed. Shame he didnt have good enough support around him.

Daniel Nwankwo* - not prolific, but makes plenty of contributions other than goal, and still no slouch in front of goal - 46% of shots on target ain't bad! For some reason I forgot to screenshoot him in time so here is his season

Joel and Kevin Rae- equal top-scorers, both promising but we're not scoring enough goals, that's the problem - we scored just 51 times in the league this season. They need to improve that record.

Dennis Leitl - apparently he's our best player despite being just 19. Given that our defence was the better half of the team this year, it seems odd that he's still rated as the best player despite a very low average rating.

(*= fans' player of the year)

The team of the year

The historical best XI - just Kemenani inducted this season, just in time for his departure.

Key Records Broken

Total transfer spending: £450k (£425k according to the "transfers" tab, though)

Total transfer income: £2.5m (£4m according to the "transfer" tab, though)

Valete (Or, key departures and their career stats)

IVAN KISS

The first sale in a January transfer window to get into these lists. Kiss just wasn't performing and he was on a high wage so had to cash in. To be fair to Ivan, my indecision on whether he was a full back or a centre-back didn't help his career, but I did feel he never really made the step up to the Championship, and the team ended up carrying him too much.

APPS: 166, GOALS: 1, ASSTS: 4, MoM: 9, AvR: 6.95

FRANCISCO LUIS MELENDEZ

Until August 31st this season, he was our record signing since arriving in July 2024. Underwhelming, given the fee, and I sold him for less than 25% of his transfer fee when he arrived. But it was a chunk out of the wages and though he was still a first-teamer, his ratings of between 6.8 and 6.9 were uninspiring so I felt I had to let go.

APPS: 164, GOALS: 9, ASSTS: 26, MoM: 3, AvR: 6.85

PETRU BURLACU

Fell away after one decent Championship season.

APPS: 99, GOALS: 38, ASSTS: 18, MoM: 7, AvR: 7.08

BIAGUI KEMENANI

Disappointing to lose him just as he found his best form in the middle of last season.

APPS: 104, GOALS: 8, ASSTS: 2, MoM: 9, AvR: 7.00

Next season, I shan't expect miracles! I think, when I realised how easily I could pick up players who, at face value, were a massive improvement on the team, I thought that meant I'd get promoted easily or something! I want to give it a bit more time in the Championship to be honest. I want to slowly build up my reputation by climbing the table gradually - so the message is "just keep improving, don't worry about how much".

Targets for 2027/28

Get more points than last season. FAILURE - 15 points fewer.

Sign at least two players rated better than Kemenani. IT'S COMPLICATED - I managed it, but by the end of the season only Leitl was rated higher....so maybe this was a bad target! Also, although it wasnt the same player, only one player (Neumeier) got a higher Average Rating than Kemenani.

Get to the fourth round of at least one of the cups. FAILURE

Targets for 2028/29

68 points in the league.

Halt the slide in finances by selling some of the highly paid underperformers for ££££.

Aim for 6 of my best XI next year to be the same as this year.

(By best XI, I mean the best possible team in my opinion, not the Seasonal XI which is still flawed)

For reference, my current best XI, not including Kemenani who is leaving, and leaving out one midfielder because I know I'm short there:

Leitl; Monda, Richardson, Neumeier, NEW DC SIGNING; Ripamonti; Mariani, NEW MC SIGNING; Nwankwo, Rae, Joel.

I suppose what I really mean is that I want next year's XI to have no more than five new signings in it - if Korkmaz replaces Richardson (which, since I drafted this, has been forced on me because Richardson has jumped ship) or Baier replaces Rae (less likely), that's completely fine. But I think, other than the two I've mentioned, I might be looking for one first-choice striker and possibly a replacement for Mariani too, but we'll see. I'd love thoughts from the forum on my team because I've found this year the most frustrating in ages and I want to halt the slide.

In other news, Arsenal won their 5th title in 9 years, and I forgot to mention that in 2025 they did something they hadnt done in their nearly 140 years of history - they retained the league title. Still yet to win three in a row, though! Burnley shocked Manchester City in the Cup Final - after City equalised in the last minute of normal time, Burnley got a winner during extra-time to bring the cup to Turf Moor for only the second time after a 114-year gap. Sevilla beat PSG in Austria to record their 2nd Champions' League victory, just two years after their first.

Season      Division	          Position     Points    Achievements

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7278263&viewfull=1#post7278263]2012/13[/url]	    Blue Square South         17th      45       Stayed clear of relegation.
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7287208&viewfull=1#post7287208]2013/14[/url]	    Blue Square South          3rd      80       Playoff runners-up.
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7294922&viewfull=1#post7294922]2014/15[/url]	    Blue Square South          2nd      91       Promoted via playoffs.
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7300819&viewfull=1#post7300819]2015/16[/url]	    Blue Square Premier       13th      64       Mid-table finish.
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7305894&viewfull=1#post7305894]2016/17[/url]     Blue Square Premier       10th      63       None.
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7313993&viewfull=1#post7313993]2017/18[/url]     Blue Square Premier       17th      57       None.
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7322421&viewfull=1#post7322421]2018/19[/url]     Blue Square Premier       15th      56       Drew with Forest in FA Cup!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7326026&viewfull=1#post7326026]2019/20[/url]     Blue Square Premier        7th      73       FA Trophy Winners.
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7330382&viewfull=1#post7330382]2020/21[/url]     Blue Square Premier        4th      77       Playoff semi-finalists, FA Trophy Winners.
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7334472&viewfull=1#post7334472]2021/22[/url]     Blue Square Premier        1st      90       Promoted as Champions; FA Trophy Winners.
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7346166&viewfull=1#post7346166]2022/23[/url]     Coca-Cola League Two       1st      92       Promoted automatically, and at the first attempt!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7354887&viewfull=1#post7354887]2023/24[/url]     Coca-Cola League One       3rd      87       Playoff Final runners up; FA Cup 4th round.
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7364798&viewfull=1#post7364798]2024/25[/url]     Coca-Cola League One       7th      77       JPT Runner-up.
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7368804&viewfull=1#post7368804]2025/26[/url]     Coca-Cola League One       1st      97       Promoted as Champions.
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7374349&viewfull=1#post7374349]2026/27[/url]     Coca-Cola Championship    10th      68       Stadium Expansion planned to just over 7,000 all-seater.
2027/28     Coca-Cola Championship    16th      53       Expansion to 7,582 all-seater completed, further expansion of 1,580 seats planned.

My 2nd season in the Championship seems to be going the same way GreyedOutMan, I've (on paper at least) a much better team then last season but my team are playing much worse, I really dont know how to stop it, think this season is gonna be a real struggle for me, just want to stay up now (have 23 points from 20 games)

bury-town-fc-logo.jpg

So close yet so far!

Bury Town - Blue Square North - 2014/2015

Squad - Transfers - Final Table - Position History - Finances

This season was one of trying to carry on the momentum of last season and get back to back promotions. Pre-season wasn't good in terms of friendlies as we lost all of them but was playing higher opposition to get the money.

Transfers there was only one at the start of the season and hat was bringing in Frazer Richardson. During the season I strengthen with Amin Affane, Serge Gnabry & Daniel Pappoe. Amin was brought in to replace Seb Lletget (my captain) as his agent asked for stupid money and I didn't want to pay. I tried to get rid of him in the winter transfer window but he ended up signing a pre-contract with DC United!

The season started off well despite a defeat in the second game we had a run and reached 1st place after about games. Once we lost that was it as Crewe took the top spot and ran away with it.

Bury Town slipped down the league slightly as we could never get a consistent run together but we bounce around 5th spot and ended up making the play-offs.

We came up against AFC Telford (Who was promoted from the BSN with us) we managed to beat them 3-1 at home then draw 2-2 away to book our spot at Old Trafford!

In the final we played Dag & Red and dominated the game but just couldn't find a way through! It ended up going to penalties but we lost 5-4 after Seb Lletget smashed one straight at the keeper to end his Bury Town career on a bad note.

Final Position - 5th - Lost in Play-off final

Cups

FA Cup - Knocked out in the 1st round against League 2 Chesterfield

FA Trophy - We won! The hardest team we played was against Kettering so the draw was kind. In the final we played Newport and beat them 3-2. We went ahead after a couple of minutes as Howard Webb gave us a penalty!

Awards

None

Key Players

Victor Zapata-Caicedo - Top scorer again!

Serge Gnabry - Versatile attacking midfielder and fitted straight in to the team

Christopher Chantler - Mr reliable as he always performs.

Job Offers

- With 10 games left of the league season Bristol Rovers came in for me (13th in League 2) I wish i had their wage budget of 25k (they were at 26k at the time) compared to my 3.1k!

AIMS LAST SEASON

• Safety in the BSP - Achieved comfortably

AIMS FOR NEXT SEASON

• Safety in the BSP

• Reduce my wage bill as it was slashed from 3.2k to 2.6k!

• Cash in on Victor as he wants a new contract and I can't afford it (he wants 1.4k a week)

• Increase attendances in new stadium

[u]SEASON LEAGUE POSITION ACHIEVEMENTS [/u]
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7307412&viewfull=1#post7307412"]2012/13[/url] Blue Square North 3rd FA Cup 3rd Qualifying Round, FA Trophy 3rd Round
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7307719#post7307719"]2013/14[/url] Blue Square North 1st FA Cup 1st Round, FA Trophy 1st Round
2014/15 Blue Square Premier 6th FA Cup 1st Round, FA Trophy winner, Lost in play-off final

Tooting & Mitcham 2014/15 Season Review

Blue Square Premier:

After promotion last year, I was looking forward to a solid midtable first season in the BSP but things went a lot better than I could have ever expected. Like last year, I moved on a lot of players and brought in a huge number, mainly youth players.

Transfers: http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx245/divvydan/TootingMitchamTransfers_History-2.jpg

This time around, I kept a good percentage of the wage budget in hand and in doing so, I was able to bring in 5 players after the start of October on frees, 1 CD, 1RW, 1LW, 1AM, 1ST which really improved both the top end quality and depth of my squad, something I would need.

After losing the first game, I went unbeaten in 7 matches, albeit 5 were draws which left me around midtable after my second loss, the horrible 1-5 defeat at Bury. We bounced back though, winning 5 of our next 6 BSP games, putting as in touch for a playoff spot and we also saw our way into the main FA Cup draw.

The FA Cup draw was kind to us, playing non-league Thurrock at home in Rd1, then away to fellow BSP team Crewe in Rd2, who we smashed 6-0 to set up a 3rd Rd matchup away to Man City. It was a game we were never going to win but we held on mightily against a second string City side, finally breaking in the 83rd minute when Balotelli (why always him?) got through our defence and then we conceded a late second goal trying to score when we had lost a man for a second yellow card. The upside was the cash, £640k profit which would come in very handy later on.

As the FA Cup run was coming to an end, another was just beginning but due to a congested fixture, I decided to use rotation players for the FA Trophy early on. Suffice to say, they were looking for a spot in the main team, starting the campaign with an 8-0 thumping of non-league Kingstonian on the road.

Throughout the Dec/Jan period, I had a great run in the league, with 23pts from 11 matches, moving me into 3rd overall, albeit, quite some distance off the top two. Mixed into those results were a 2-0 away win against BSS team Farnborough in Rd 2 and a home wins against BSS opponents Eastleigh and Bath in Rds 3&4, setting up a Semi Final against fellow BSP team and playoff hopeful Cambridge.

After a couple of poor losses in a row in the BSP, we redeemed ourselves in the home leg of the FA Trophy Semi, with a dominant 3-0 win, meaning I could send out a second string team in the away leg, allowing me to focus back on the league and the hunt for a playoff spot.

This we did with 13pts from 18 to all but secure a playoff spot with 4 matches remaining. Despite 3 poor games in the last 4, a home win against struggling Hayes & Yeading was enough to secure our playoff spot but unfortunately we'd slipped to 4th, which meant Wrexham would have the home advantage in the second leg.

Position Graph: http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx245/divvydan/BlueSquareBetPremierOverview_PastPositions.jpg

The home leg was a poor one, I was struggling to find the right tactical balance between attack and defence and Wrexham took advantage after half time, coming back from 1-0 down to defeat us 1-2, meaning we'd have to do something special away from home.

We went in defensively, hoping to stay level for a while then try and push on but it didn't work in the first half, Wrexham scoring to take a 3-1 lead overall. At half time, despite the pleas of my assistant to encourage them, I went nuts which fired them up. Seeing the bloodlust in their eyes, I let them go into attack mode, took off all opposition instructions and let Wrexham worry about us instead. We started out much better but couldn't finish it off, so I took off a striker and a winger for two strikers, bringing on Patterson and Ansah.

Ansah pulled one back on 62mins, then an O'Halloran blocked shot landed in Paterson's lap and after 65mins were we level, 3-3. Then, amazingly, just 3 minutes later, we had a penalty and Wrexham were down to 10 men (2nd yellow), Paterson stepped up and put us ahead 4-3! Wrexham were a wreck and we continued piling on the pressure, no letting them come close to getting back in the game and when the whistle went, we were off to Old Trafford to play Fleetword in the Playoff Final.

Playoff Semi: 2nd leg http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx245/divvydan/WrexhamvTootingMitchamInformation_Overview.jpg

Before that though, was a trip to Wembley for the final of the FA Trophy against fellow BSP team York, who had lost in the semi-final of the other playoff spot. With a few injury concerns, I started young Abdellaoui up front who I'd signed from Man Utd earlier this season after they discarded him. He got us off to a flyer with an early goal but just before half time we conceded from yet another set piece (our major weakness) and Abdellaoui came off injured.

The second half was an even affair with neither team creating many chances but in the 81st minute, Adedipe got in behind their left back from a perfectly weighted through ball and slid it under the keeper, 2-1. With two subs left, I brought on an extra central defender to secure the back end, giving York no chance of reply. We had won our first piece of silverware!!!

FA Trophy Final: http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx245/divvydan/TootingMitchamvYorkInformation_Overview.jpg

It was now off to Old Trafford to face Fleetwood, who had come so close to winning the league until a loss on the final day to winners Bury. Fleetwood had two prolific strikers, Magno Vieira and Jamie Vardy who had scored 49 between them but the next highest was on 5 goals so I decided to take a gamble with formation and selection to counter them. Knowing I almost certainly couldn't win playing my standard 4-4-2, I went with a three man midfield and although I don't have any proper DM's, two of my CM's can play as Ball Winning Midfielders, so that's what I did, going very defensive and hoped to stop the ball getting into the strikers.

To deal with the set piece issue, I rushed back O'Reilly from injury to take Hunt's place. Hunt is the 'better' player but O'Reilly is strong and better in the air and I felt a better match up. Despite his match winning goal in the FA Trophy final, I didn't trust Adedipe's finishing enough to start him in the RW spot in a three man attack and with Chappell injured and Capelloni only fit enough to make the bench, I moved Dawkin to the right wing and Ansah to the left, starting O'Halloran after letting him know he needs to play better to be a first team player.

The combination of the two wingers cutting in proved to be a masterstroke on 29mins when Dawkin latched onto a Luongo through ball, coming in front of the defender on his left and slamming it home, 1-0 up. The lead lasted until the 40th minute when Fleetwood lofted a cross into the back post from a throw in and I was once again exposed for height, 1-1. Straight from the kickoff though, O'Halloran ran straight at the heart of the Fleetwood defence, drawing in the centre back and left back, then sliding a ball between them for Dawkin, who came off the shoulder of the left back, cut back in to the top of the box and bang 2-1 at the break.

With the team pumped up, I sent them back in unchanged and they rewarded me on 53 minutes, when Ansah picked up the ball from a defensive Fleetwood throw about 30 metres out on the left flank, ran inwards and at the defence who just parted for some unknown reason that when it happens to me I get mad and slotted it home from the top of the 18yr box into the top left corner. 3-1 up.

Fleetwood came at us with everything and on 67mins, had their lifeline. Slack marking on my behalf from their throw in left a man free 30yrs out, it came to him, he took a touch to 25yrds and rattled it into the far corner 3-2.

I resisted making any subs for as long as possible, knowing if they got one back, I'd want to bring in fresh players/penalty takers for extra time and penalties. Once it got to 85mins I succumbed, trading out my attacking central midfielder for another central defender, then taking off the wingers who were spent. Fleetwood had their chances but couldn't find a way through and finally the whistle blew and we were going up!!!

Playoff Final: http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx245/divvydan/FleetwoodvTootingMitchamInformation_Overview.jpg

Playoff Final stats: http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx245/divvydan/FleetwoodvTootingMitchamStats_PlayerRatings.jpg

BSP Table: http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx245/divvydan/BlueSquareBetPremierOverview_Stages.jpg

Squad: http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx245/divvydan/TootingMitchamUnitedSquad_Players-4.jpg

Boardroom: http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx245/divvydan/TootingMitchamBoardroom_BoardOverview-1.jpg

With the money from the FA Cup run, the board approved a pitch relay and after winning promotion, I also found out that to comply with league requirements, they'll have to spend £249k installing 2,000 seats in the stadium (no overall size increase) even though I had an average attendance of just over 800 and I think that was highly inflated by the Playoff Semi-Final as we had over 5000 there that day, mainly Wrexham fans.

Aims for 15/16:

• Become professional (full time players and staff)
  • Stay up
  • Try to become financially independent of FA Cup runs.
  • Improve the squad again

For those interested, Liverpool finally won the EPL ahead of Utd and City with, amazingly, Fulham 4th. Not surprisingly, Gerrard is going to retire straight away now.

Dennis Leitl - apparently he's our best player despite being just 19. Given that our defence was the better half of the team this year, it seems odd that he's still rated as the best player despite a very low average rating.

From my experience of FM12 that's a good rating for a keeper, especially a young one.

If anyone who has done well in the Championship could give me any pointers that would be great. Can't understand why I was doing so badly. Is it just a question of giving the squad time to gel? Far fewer signings this year should sort that....?

I've found that foreign players do seem to need half a season at least to show there best form, also a lot of players at once seems to disrupt the team. In previous fm's i also noticed that having a lot of young players, they never seemed to really play well together no matter how talented. In my first season in the championship i have the youngest squad :D

I agree with city and colour, the GK rating is pretty good in my experience, last year my goalie got 7.01 when the team won L1, the first time any of my goalies have managed more than 7 average for a season.

Gilbster - North Ferriby - 2038/39 End of Season Update

Table

Great season in some respects but ultimately disappointing. We walked the league, had Champions League qualification sewn up by mid March, and then it went wrong all over the place. We did win the league though in the end.

However our top goalie broke his arm, putting him out for the Champions League quarter finals, and due to massively messing up my Euro squad registration, I didnt have anything reseembling a decent goalie to use for the tie. As a result we lost to Porto in the quarter finals, leaving me having to do yet another season in the challenge.

We also picked up the League cup and Community Shields. Next season I will be putting out not my stronggest teams in both League and FA Cups, as the fixture congestion is ridiculous, and my main focus has to be the Champions League.

Career So Far

2012/13   BSN         5th     1st R       FAT 1st R              Promoted via Playoffs
2013/14   BSP         16th    4th QR      FAT 3rd R
2014/15   BSP         12th    2nd R       FAT QF Replay
2015/16   BSP         15th    1st R       FAT 1st R
2016/17   BSP         1st     4th QR      FAT 3rd R              Champions and Promoted!
2017/18   L2          22nd    1st R       JPT1R, LC 1R           Survived on goal difference
2018/19   L2          3rd     1st R       JPTFN, LC 1R           Promoted
2019/20   L1          24th    1st R       JPT1R, LC 1R           Relegated
2020/21   L2          21st    1st R       JPT1R, LC 2R
2021/22   L2          7th     3rd Rep     JPT2R, LC 1R           Lost in Playoff Finals
2022/23   L2          1st     1st R       JPTWin, LC 1R          Champions and Promoted! JPT Winners!
2023/24   L1          8th     5th R       JPT2R, LC 1R  
2024/25   L1          1st     4th R       JPTWin, LC 1R          Champions and Promoted! JPT Winners!
2025/26   CH          15th    4th R       LC 2R 
2026/27   CH          5th     Semis       LC 2R                  Play off Semi Final, FA Cup Semi finalists
2027/28   CH          3rd     3rd R       LC 3R                  Lost in Playoff Finals
2028/29   CH          4th     3rd R       LC 2R                  Play off Semi Final
2029/30   CH          5th     4th R       LC 4R                  Promoted
2030/31   PRM         8th     Semis       Lc 3R
2031/32   PRM         7th     4th R       LC 4R                  Europa League Qualification
2032/33   PRM         9th     Quarters    LC 3R, EC Semis        Europa League Semi Finalists
2033/34   PRM         6th     Quarters    LC Semi                Europa League Qualification
2034/35   PRM         5th     Quarters    LC QF, EC 2nd Knockout Europa League Qualification
2035/36   PRM         2nd     Winner      LC 3R, EC Winner       Winner of FA and Euro Cup. Qualified for Champ League
2036/37   PRM         2nd     Winner      LC 3R, ECL QF          Community Shield, Euro Super Cup and FA Cup winners
2037/38   PRM         1st     3rd R       LC Win, ECL Runner Up  Champions. League Cup winner. Comm Shield and Champ League
2038/39   PRM         1st     5th R       LC Win, ECL QF         Champions. League cup and Comm Shield Winner.runner ups

Darren1983 - Kingstonian - 2019/20 Season Review Championship

Table Graph

Best way to sum that season up is "meh" a real nothing of a season. I re-shaped my team by bringing in what I (and my scouts and staff) thought were much better players then what we had before, I even spent money for the first time!!!!! Only problem is the player I broke our tranfer fee record on then went and done his cruciate ligament and was out for 8 months :( The season was crap so on to the next one!

Oh one bit of good news was this

Arsenal won the league title three times in a row in 1932–33, 1933–34, 1934–35 according to Wikipedia and the back of my History of Arsenal DVD box.

Just saying :D

Yes - sorry that should have said "since the '30s" haha - I was very tired. Being a massive Gooner, season-ticket holding since the age of about five, I do know that! The legendary Mr Herbert Chapman (though why he's not "Sir Herbert Chapman" is beyond me!).

Don't disagree that it's good for a young 'keeper - but I don't think its the kind of AvR that justifies calling him the BEST player in my squad, is it?

Average rating of 6.9... and you're complaining?

If it was an average rating of anything below 6.5 for more than 15 games... then I'd complain.

END OF THE SEASON

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTCgECnwFRq3AVDwPZsDwj-Isypj1SCY_6mYY5TpDBz6vSni8mex6595zTjw

Bradford Park Avenue – Blue Square Premier – 2015/16 - 5th

League

Wow, what a season. Having had my wage budget slashed at the start of the year, I had to let many of my players go, including some first teamers who were up for renewal. However my team started amazingly well, going straight up to the top of the tree, until the start of that dreaded winter period really started to affect my depleted squad yet again. With my annual trip to the 3rd round of the FA Cup and some surprising progress in the FA Trophy not helping. However we got through to February in 2nd, within touching distance of recently relegated Forest Green. They too were deep in the FA Trophy, and there squad had more injuries than mine, and we soon caught them up whilst having 2 games in hand. We were sat at the top of the table with 2 games in hand and in the semis of the FA Trophy v BSN topping Colwyn Bay. A surprising 1-1 draw at home ended with star striker Kristian James suffering what appeared to be a season ending injury. A heartbreaking 121st minute winner in the second leg saw us crash out, and deny us our first trophy. But we bounced back in the league and had 73 points from 37 games. Unfortunately we picked up just 3 in the remaining 9, (3 draws) and finished 4 points from the title, and only 3 points away from missing out on the playoffs.

We drew Darlington in the semi's, and a returning James scored a 60th minute equalizer that sent our fans wild. The away leg saw us with our backs against the wall for almost all the game, before Marko Mitrovic scored an 84th minute penalty to take us to Old Trafford v Southend.

James scored in the 16th second, and we again rode our luck to make it to the football league, for the first time in almost 50 years.

However the boards budget isnt as big as I' hoped, a mere 300k for the year, compared to 500k for the next smallest team. I'm expecting it to be a struggle, much more so than the BSP, and some transfer magic is required, hopefully the fact that there are only 2 danger spots will allow me to stay up!

Career Overview

Season       Team             League        League Finish                               Cups                                                       Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7365217&viewfull=1#post7365217"]2012/13[/url]    Bradford PA       BSN                3rd                           FA 2nd Qual Round/ FAT 3rd Q Round                         Promoted via playoffs
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7365217&viewfull=1#post7372164"]2013/14 [/url]   Bradford PA       BSP                13th                          FA 3rd Round/ FAT 2nd Round                                             None
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7365217&viewfull=1#post7379078"]2014/15 [/url]   Bradford PA       BSP                8th                           FAC 3rd Round / FAT 3rd Round                                            None
2015/16    Bradford PA       BSP                5th                           FAC 3rd Round/ FAT Semi Finals                                 Promoted via playoffs

Archived