dafuge's FM12 challenge

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow what did you do? walk in an abuse everyone? :p

Heh, should have done something like that since the outcome would be the same! No, I told them something like "We haven't played well the last couple of matches, but I know we can turn it around". Or something along those lines. Still, we won the next game 4-0 and my striker whom had gone 4 matches without goals finally scored again so it seemed to have worked somehow after all...?

Since the 4-2 that I tweeted, I cant get a win for love nor money. Help me, someone!

Haha im in the same boat mate. I'm hoping to ride it out this season, scrape through and sort out the mess this club is in next season.......hopefully

Hi guys thought i would join in with the challenge this year.

So after about 30 mins of reloading i decided to take over the 1st team with a rep of 1000 or lower to appear as all the really high rep teams kept coming up.

So let me introduce you all to the new manager of Hastings Utd.

Life should be great on the south coast with all that sea air.

First task is to make hastings bigger and better than their rivals Eastbourne Borough and once that's achieved, onwards and upwards to topple their fierce rivals Crawley Town.

Nice to see this challenge still going, i took part in it the first year Dafuge done it, but due to a computer that struggled to run football manager the last few years i haven't really played it, new comp this year, so might have a go at some point.

BadgeChippenham_Town.png

I'm starting my managerial career at Chippenham Town F.C.. The club has a long and generally uneventful history, as demonstarted by the rather empty trophy cabinet. The finances are pretty stable at the moment, though I suspect they won't be for long. I've been given the goal of avoiding relegation, and I think that's going to be quite the challenge. I guess I'd better get stuck in!

Twitter: @dizzyizzyb13

Youtube: dizzyizzyb13

badgecheshamunited.png

Chesham United | Season 2012/13 | New years update

Table | Squad | Finances | Transfers

When I took over Chesham I thought the team looked reasonably good, but when I compared it to the other teams I knew we had a big job ahead of us. So I started to change things. Quite a few players had their contracts terminated and loads of new players came in. The pre season friendlies where uneventful as we lost most of them while the new players were gelling. As the season started we were far from ready and the results showed it.

From the 3 first matches we gathered a whooping total of 1 point, but by then the team started getting to know eachother and we went on a run of 12 matches without a loss. And when we lost we kept on losing. 4 matches lost in a row is what November gave us. That's when I had a team meeting where I made the players even more angry, but the next match was a success regardless as we won 4-0. Now, as we start the new year we are just below the play off spots and things are looking way better than I could ever hope. The players who have helped me most is 'Hutch', our best defender, 'the Dane', our quick left back, and 'Oli'.

Financially we are going deep in red already and I cannot see things changing. However, we are slowly growing a better fan base as our attendances are increasing by a couple of people a game. Still, we are in dire need of cash.

Good luck to everyone taking part in this for FM12.

As with last year, I'll be glancing into this thread from time to time to see how people are getting on, but not actually playing in it.

Out of curiosity, has anyone seen Leamington get promoted up yet (my old home town)?

Good luck to everyone taking part in this for FM12.

As with last year, I'll be glancing into this thread from time to time to see how people are getting on, but not actually playing in it.

Out of curiosity, has anyone seen Leamington get promoted up yet (my old home town)?

Not seen them in any of my reloads.

Currently on mine going through free agents and ones going to expire and adding to sortlist to keep tabs on Started at GK and going through the line-up. Now on 2 RBs it may be a while. Think I've got a decent ass man with Chris Brindley but he can't sort unrealistic very well.

Archived