dafuge's FM12 challenge

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a bit annoying. I hope for home ties to the 3rd round, then a big-name away tie. Get hammered, but get loaded!

The same is happening to my local BSS club* in the real-life FA Cup 2nd round next weekend, they've got a league two side coming down from quite a way away. Once the away team expenses have been paid, and the gate split, it won't be such a financially successful day as you might think.

*Actually not my local club anymore, but where I grew up and where the heart is (Up the City, wheel 'em in!). The L2 side played my current local team on TV in the last round!

Gilbster - North Ferriby - 2031/32 End of Season Update

Table | Positions | Transfers | Squad | Finance

This season was pretty similar to last. We started well, had some horiffic slumps of form, rallied a bit and ended up last game of the season beating Man U 2-1, which has led to use finishing 7th in the league. It means we are qualified for the 3rd Qual round of the Europa Cup. So I am really excited to get my first taste of European football in this years FM!

A lot of the players I signed last season, turned out to have reasonable min fee clauses which got met this season, and thus I was selling players that I didnt want to go, and then panicking to find replacements. When I can get all the good players I can find in a squad at the same time in a season, I reckon we will be better than the mid table side we are turning into. The good bit is of course we are at least establishing ourselves as a premiership side.

Aims

Get better

Perhaps finish 6th, and move up a place each year!?

Not embarass ourselves in Europe

Career So Far

Season    Division    Pos     FA Cup      Other Cups             Achievements
2012/13   BSN         5th     1st R       FAT 1st R              Promoted via Playoffs
2013/14   BSP         16th    4th QR      FAT 3rd R
2014/15   BSP         12th    2nd R       FAT QF Replay
2015/16   BSP         15th    1st R       FAT 1st R
2016/17   BSP         1st     4th QR      FAT 3rd R              Champions and Promoted!
2017/18   L2          22nd    1st R       JPT1R, LC 1R           Survived on goal difference
2018/19   L2          3rd     1st R       JPTFN, LC 1R           Promoted
2019/20   L1          24th    1st R       JPT1R, LC 1R           Relegated
2020/21   L2          21st    1st R       JPT1R, LC 2R
2021/22   L2          7th     3rd Rep     JPT2R, LC 1R           Lost in Playoff Finals
2022/23   L2          1st     1st R       JPTWin, LC 1R          Champions and Promoted! JPT Winners!
2023/24   L1          8th     5th R       JPT2R, LC 1R  
2024/25   L1          1st     4th R       JPTWin, LC 1R          Champions and Promoted! JPT Winners!
2025/26   CH          15th    4th R       LC 2R 
2026/27   CH          5th     Semis       LC 2R                  Play off Semi Final, FA Cup Semi finalists
2027/28   CH          3rd     3rd R       LC 3R                  Lost in Playoff Finals
2028/29   CH          4th     3rd R       LC 2R                  Play off Semi Final
2029/30   CH          5th     4th R       LC 4R                  Promoted
2030/31   PRM         8th     Semis       Lc 3R
2031/32   PRM         7th     4th R       LC 4R                  Europa League Qualification

hitchin.png

Andy MUFC - Hitchin Town FC - Blue Square Bet North - Season 2012-13

Media Prediction: 22nd

My Predicition: 16th

Actual Position: 2nd promoted via playoffs

First season i thought would be all about strengthening and rebuilding ready to push for promotion next season, but we went against everyone's predicition including my own by being in the run for automactic promotion till the final day. Sadly results went against us so had to settle for second, but we went on to beat Colwyn Bay 1-0 in the playoff final

Improving the squad went well and i managed to stay within the wage budget as well for the season. With all the comings and goings the squad finally looked like this.

Our player of the season was Jack Adams who we signed for free after he had sat on the free agent list for over a year since he was released by Sheff Utd.

Even though we stayed inside the wage budget, finances still dropped like a lead balloon over the season with us finally finishing with a balance of -£189,739 a loss of -£302,385 on the season, nearly half of this loss was on ground maintenance.

Plans for next season:

1) Avoid relegation

2) Improve squad where needed

3) Improve finances

4) Have a cup run

[u]Season	Division	    Pos  Pts  FA Cup       Other Cups	                   Europe           Achievements[/u]		

2012-13	Blue Square North   2nd  78   2nd Round    FAT 2nd round                   N/A              Promoted via playoffs

harrow.png

Harrow Borough | Season 2023/24 | Coca-Cola League One

Table | Positions Graph | Squad | Finances | Transfers

After consecutive promotions, you might think I was expecting a rough ride. But my board backed me with massively improved transfer budgets and I went into pre-season feeling very positive. All the more so when Southampton sold Kalema Lukaku to Swansea for just shy of £1m. I had a 50% sell-on, and suddenly my bank balance hit seven figures for the first time. After a dodgy start, we found ourselves sitting top of the league a third of the way through the season. After a brief slump, we recovered and though it was too little, too late for automatic promotion, we did secure a playoff place.

The first leg was Frustration Central - having been 3-1 up, we lost 4-3. Then between the legs, the takeover which has been on-off for about 3 years finally took place. No investment but the club is in a decent financial state so that's not a problem. I just hope the new owners are as generous as the previous ones. In the second leg, having gone 1-0 down, we were 3-1 up at half time, and adding a fourth just afterwards more or less booked our place at Wembley. I ran away with it really, and despite a disallowed goal, we eventually won 5-1, and 8-5 on aggregate. What a tie!

We have a good history at Wembley, and had never lost in three previous visits. And it seemed that we'd continue that run when we were 1-0 up in the 89th minute against Southampton. . It wasn't to be, this year. But the finances took another big boost from the Wembley trip and solidarity payments, so next year should be good for us.

Cup Runs this year saw us get to Round Four of the FA Cup for the first time ever, and with a couple of televised matches, it was particularly lucrative. But we fell at the first hurdle in the Carling Cup, and only the second in the JPT. Sorry for the absence of screenshots - fixture bug means that I cant isolate the cups apart from the FA Cup, which saw us beat Aldershot, Sutton Utd and Telford after a replay (which was televised) before being crushed 3-0 by Watford in the first 4th round tie at Harrow Stadium ever. That was also televised - which gave us a big chunk of cash, although the splitting of our highest ever gate receipts was irritating.

Key Players

Mike Faulds* - a revelation - the Josh Williams of my League One days.

- a great signing whose goals almost pushed us into the automatic promotion running.

and - two strikers with similar goals returns, and Rose's assists tally in particular is great.

- kept up his League Two form in the higher division, and his goal in the playoff final nearly clinched promotion.

- 21 assists says it all. Still a key player.

- consistent and 12 goals from midfield is a good return for the season.

(*= fans' player of the year)

The team of the year

The historical best XI - Faulds the sole inductee this year. Surprised Tommy hasnt made it to the bench though...

Tommy and Faulds were named in the Divisional XI.

Key Records Broken

Highest Transfer Fee Paid: £50k for Ben Lund from Forest Green.

Most Career League Appearances: Giasoumis Avgousti 347, overtaking Josh Williams.

Highest League Finish: 3rd in League One.

Highest Attendance: 6,325 v Bradford on 4th November.

Highest Gate Receipts: £130,000 v Watford in the Cup on 7th February.

Highest Average Attendance: 5,290

Valete (Or, key departures and their career stats)

BRIMA SHYLLON

Just wasn't good enough for League Two level, let alone League One.

APPS: 134, GOALS: 19, ASSTS: 16, MoM: 4, AvR: 6.87

ANDY FAIRHURST

Just found better players than him.

APPS: 108, GOALS: 62, ASSTS: 18, MoM: 10, AvR: 7.17

WILFRED ADAMS

A major part of the back-to-back promotions, but wasn't quite up to the grade in League One so I let him go.

APPS: 175, GOALS: 18, ASSTS: 12, MoM: 12, AvR: 7.19

Next season, I need to strengthen further. I want this team to be capable of staying in the Championship next season, so that when we do make it up, we can push further on up the table and not have a massive relegation fight on our hands. The odds for promotion of 40-1 seem odd, but hopefully we can push on and get promotion at the second attempt.

Targets for 2023/24

Survival. SUCCESS

Cup run including a victory over a Premiership side. FAILURE - but we did make it to the fourth round of the FA Cup for the first time.

Sign at least one player with Premiership potential. FAILURE - although both Faulds and Kiss have leading Championship potential.

Targets for 2024/25

Promotion.

Cup run including a victory over a Premiership side.

Sign at least three players with Premiership potential, and ideally with leading Championship Current Ability.

In other news, Arsenal won the league, Premiership Sheffield Wednesday won the cup, and Man Utd won the Champions' League for the first time since 2012 despite appearing in three finals in between times.

Season      Division	          Position     Points    Achievements

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7278263&viewfull=1#post7278263]2012/13[/url]	    Blue Square South         17th      45       Stayed clear of relegation.
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7287208&viewfull=1#post7287208]2013/14[/url]	    Blue Square South          3rd      80       Playoff runners-up.
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7294922&viewfull=1#post7294922]2014/15[/url]	    Blue Square South          2nd      91       Promoted via playoffs.
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7300819&viewfull=1#post7300819]2015/16[/url]	    Blue Square Premier       13th      64       Mid-table finish.
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7305894&viewfull=1#post7305894]2016/17[/url]     Blue Square Premier       10th      63       None.
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7313993&viewfull=1#post7313993]2017/18[/url]     Blue Square Premier       17th      57       None.
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7322421&viewfull=1#post7322421]2018/19[/url]     Blue Square Premier       15th      56       Drew with Forest in FA Cup!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7326026&viewfull=1#post7326026]2019/20[/url]     Blue Square Premier        7th      73       FA Trophy Winners.
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7330382&viewfull=1#post7330382]2020/21[/url]     Blue Square Premier        4th      77       Playoff semi-finalists, FA Trophy Winners.
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7334472&viewfull=1#post7334472]2021/22[/url]     Blue Square Premier        1st      90       Promoted as Champions; FA Trophy Winners.
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279812-dafuge-s-FM12-challenge?p=7346166&viewfull=1#post7346166]2022/23[/url]     Coca-Cola League Two       1st      92       Promoted automatically, and at the first attempt!
2023/24     Coca-Cola League One       3rd      87       Playoff Final runners up; FA Cup 4th round.

PS - the table on the first page is, as you have all noticed, not in operation currently. We're looking into easier ways of doing it, because with so many entrants, it was just becoming a crazy amount of work and was unsustainable. Will let you know when I know more.

#81 - Kingstonian. Season '16-'17. Blue Square Premier.

BSP position: 7th League table

FA Cup: 1R

FA Trophy: Semi-final

Summary: I was pretty hopeful before the season, as we'd kept together most of the squad from last year, and I thought we'd even strengthened in a couple of areas. Unfortunately we were rubbish to start with, picked up a series of niggling injuries to key players and never seemed to have fully fit players when we needed them (even though we employed a fitness coach). We then got even worse before things picked up to merely mediocre in the middle of the season, and once the January transfer window came and I picked up another centre-back and a better centre-midfielder things improved and we finished just 3 points from the play-offs after a strong run-in where we beat most of the promotion contenders. Progress Current squad

Transfers: Transfers included Stephen Ireland on a free transfer. He contributed little, and although he wasn't on big wages he was gone before the end of the season. The rest was the usual in and out of youth with only Rhys Oates and Lee Griffiths getting much regular first-team action.

Future prospects: Top-scorer Dominic Samuel and midfielder Mason Bush are both out-of-contract and far too expensive in their demands, but I'm hoping they stay around as I can't get in anyone else of their calibre. A few youngsters may break through this year, but as always it's hard to tell. I need a promotion or an FA cup run (FAT semi this year earned us barely anything) to stabilise finances. Still in the black, but only just

1213 - BSS 5th (lost in play-off final)

1314 - BSS 12th (FAT runners-up)

1415 - BSS 1st (promoted)

1516 - BSP 11th

1617 - BSP 7th (FAT semi-final)

Darren1983 Kingstonian season 2015/15 Review League 2

Table FA Cup League Cup JPT Squad

First season in the football league, and have to say that it went well, whilst never really looking at promotion(untill the end of season) we were never in any danger of relegation, we handeled the step up really well and the team just got stronger as the season passed, the main issue was lack of good cover for key players (well most of my first 11 really) meant that with any of them missing we werent at our best. Pretty pleased with the season - looking for promotion next year

Reason for this very short update is that I finished this season very late thursday night and due to working and then out drinking since then I have forgot a load of the details of the season :D

image-4-for-gallery-new-chester-fc-football-strip-gallery-960949878.jpg

Chester FC ~ 2012-13 Season Update

Table - Positions - Transfers

Overview

The phoenix club of Chester almost continued its rise with successive promotions, but fell heavily at the last hurdle. After a season where we were on the fringes of the play-off places, we had given up hope of actually participating in them until we managed to sneak into them with 3 games to go and finished an unexpected third in our first season in the BSN. Injuries to key players such as veteran Ian Bennet riddled our play-off ties, which cumulated in an embarrassing 5-0 defeat to rivals Northwich. I'm sure that's all I'm going to hear about from the board for the next season! If not for the way in which it ended, I would be greatly pleased with the way our season has unfolded.

As for the cups, they were more regarded as a nuisance than a chance for glory. Crashed out in the second qualifying round of the FA Cup against the recently relegated Solihull Moors. The FA Trophy saw at least some progression, including a satisfying win over Northwich (which their manager obviously used at motivation for the play-off final!) before putting up a brave but useless fight against Macclesfield in the second round proper. Next season may see us advance further in the cups, but they won't be on our target list.

For some reason the previous management decided to put in a reserve squad for this season, which of cause failed spectacularly and was used to house the transfer listed players whom the club could not re-home. A more than deserved bottom of the table finish was achieved with them by my assistant manager. Now, one squad I am keen to see do well under my staff's management is that of my beloved U18s. It is largely futile to expect anything of them in the coming seasons, I do realise, but I can't help but feel proud that although I had only two youngsters in the U18 squad they still managed to progress to the third round of their cup and not finish bottom! The U18 squad will of course be funded and registered for next season, whereas the reserve squad is highly unlikely to face the same fate.

Transfers

I wasted no time getting straight into the market and pretty much setting up my own stall there. The captures of the season where without doubt that of Ian Bennet and Marcus Hall who were more than worth their wage demands, bringing both skill and a vast amount of experience to a young team under constant change throughout the season. The only club icon, Michael Wilde, left for pastures new as he was replaced by younger talent who will hopefully become club icons themselves. The transfer budget was spent on a record breaking purchase, 12k (over 24 months) for a young TNS defender who came into a side much in need of a centreback. Some of this was offset by others leaving, the in form Rainford being amongst those after refusing to sign the contract extension given to him.

Target(s)

Only one for next season: promotion!

Note: I'm not really very good at writing these things up, anything you want to know just ask ^^

St. Albans - Blue Square Premier - 2016/2017

I'm on my way to bed so only have the time to write another short update.

League Table

Past positions

To be honest I'm a bit disappointed that we didn't win the league. We did good all season and as you see we only conceded 36 and scored 78 goals. We had a bad run at the end. If I had won the last game (Ebsfleet) I would have won the league. They even got a red card.

Squad

Transfers

Got the striker I needed in Carl Walshe. Became topscorer in the Blue square premier.

I also changed the tactic to a regular 4-4-2.

Aims for next season:

Avoid relegation!!

Strengthen midfield.

Rooks-logo-small.jpg&w=276&h=135&zc=1&q=100

Season 2017-2018 Review

displaymedia.ashx?MediaDetailsID=7812&SizeId=3

The League 2 trophy is heading to the Dripping Pan

Media Prediction: 24th

My Prediction: Mid table

Final Position: 1st (Champions...again!)

Another incredible season, in our first league season we managed to secure 85 points, two less than last season, but more than enough to secure the title and our promotion to League 1. Whilst I'm unsure that we'll be able to achieve such unlikely success again in our first season in League 1, anything is possible.

-

FA Cup: 2-1 to Hull in the Second Round, not bad, but not great.

League Cup: The "Mickey Mouse" cup saw us progress to the Second Round where we were beaten 3-0 to Norwich.

Johnstone's Paint Trophy: Barnet humbled us 2-0 at the Dripping Pan in the Quarter Final South.

Managers Player of the Season

Ljubomir Jovicic: An average rating of 7.27 with a whopping 9 MotM awards showed just how impressive this Serbian can be when he plays to his best.

Table

Transfers

-

Club Overview

Season Division Position Points Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13 Blue Square South 8th 67 FA Trophy Semi Finalists
2013/14 Blue Square South 3rd 72 Promoted via playoffs, BSS Manager of the Year
2014/15 Blue Square Premier 12th 63
2015/16 Blue Square Premier 10th 69 FA Cup Third Round
2016/17 Blue Square Premier 1st 87 Blue Square Premier Champions, BSP Manager of the Year
2017/18 Npower League 2 1st 85 Npower League 2 Champions, League 2 Manager of the Year

#50 - Indsæt Navn - Chippenham Town - Season Update 2014/15

I’ve been a little busy lately, so I only just managed to finish my 3rd season with Chippenham Town. Our final position in the league was predictable early on (well, we ended a couple of positions higher than I had anticipated thanks to some late-season signings who turned out to give the team a serious boost), and while we finished 10 points short of the playoff positions, there was one rather huge, positive surprise – the FA Cup.

To be fair, I’ve often wondered how some of you guys go far enough in the FA Cup to play Premier League sides within the first couple of seasons, but finally it happened for me! We initially entered the 4th qualifying round of the competition, where we faced local rivals Bath, and only just managed to progress after a rematch and penalties. From then on, however, I was surprised by the performances of my own team, as we first beat MK Dons, and just three days later, sent Shrewsbury in the same direction. This resulted in a match against Sunderland – unfortunately, however, it was to be played at home. I did a few calculations, and if the match had been played at The Stadium of Light, we’d have earned £708k (assuming that the stadium would’ve been filled to the brink). Instead, the match was played in front of a crowd of 4000 at Hardenhuish Park, netting us £30k in entry fees. After the game, however, I was delighted to read that it’d been broadcast on TV, for which we were paid £144k. This put us in plus for the season.

Season                    Division                    Position                    Achievements
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13                    BSS                          11               FAC 1st rnd, FATr 1st rnd
2013/14                    BSS                           1            Promoted, FAC 1st rnd, FATr 3rd q.
2014/15                    BSP                           9                  FAC 3rd rnd, FAT 3rd rnd

EDIT: I forgot to mention that, obviously, Sunderland smashed us to bits. 1-6 was the final result, and although we actually followed them quite well in most parts of the game, their efficiency was astonishing. Off the top of my head, I think the possession statistics were around 50/50, 7-11 shot attempts (in their favour). Might be mistaken though.

Gilbster - Good luck in Europe! Grp stages are fun, just pray you don't get any English teams in the first or second KO round ;)

GreyedOutMan - Nice you see you finally are "rising" in leagues - though I really did admire your previous persistance in BSS!

Swirlypop - Show's some screenies of players ;)

High Flying Dwarf - Congrats on promotion! paste some more stadium piccys, thats a blast when you do!

#6 Hitchin Season Update 15 Premier League 2026/27

100pxhitchintownfcbadge.png

Squad - Table - Graph - Profile - Finances - Transfers

Awards

Manager of the Year - Young player of the year - English Golden Glove 3rd - Golden Boot Runner Up

A very pleasing season. Finishing in second places and are currently ranked as the 19th best team in Europe. Our 3-1-2-2-2 is really starting to become a good formation. With the central defenders maturing and finally having an above average keeper, we managed to concede less goals and did score quite many this season.

After a productive season board decided to increase our junior coaching to an excellent level as well as upgrading youth facilities. Unfortunately, they didnt see it necessary to upgrade training facilities. Got a new AssMan Pablo Armero who I am quite pleased with as well.

Tottenham was almost untouchable all season, only in the last game of the season, Man Utd climbed and took their second championship in a row. Had job offers from USA, Chelsea and Man City over the season.

FA Cup was terrible and we had an exit in 4th round to Tottenham, who won 2-1 away.

ECC was more than a good experience. Entered grp play with R. Madrid, Schalke and Lech. Progressed as second in the grp and played against Bayern in the 1st KO - With a 3-1 home win and a 1-1 away Barcelona waited in the Q/F. 0-0 Home and i was sure we were done for, but an undeserving 1-0 win away saw us to the S/F vs Juventus. 1-2 home loss (including 2 of our goals ruled out and a Juve goal in the 93d min) Away vs a 10 man Juve, we only managed a 2-2.

LC - As we won this competition, i decided to try something new. Will post the press info after each game:

3rd round home Leicester 2-1. 4th rnd away Tottenham 2-0. Q/F away Sunderland 5-1. Semi L1 Man Utd 3-1 L2 home 1-2 and finally Cardiff in the final with a 2-0 win.

Players of the season:

GK:

- Phillip Salibur: Did a really good job for a 19 year old, but gk is still our weakest spot.

DEF:

- Carl "the one and only" Flynn: Didn't play as many games this season due to fatigue, but the ones he did play he played really well, including quite a few goals.

- Mauro Mio: Had a good first season, but is still adopting to playing DC instead of DR.

- Lars Andersen: Is just getting better and better and a really good choice for when Carl hangs his boots up.

- Cristiano: Our best defender had another great season.

MID:

- Marcos Costa: Should probable have played more games, the ones he played he did really well, as well as 9 goals and 20 assists in 34 games.

- Busão: Played many of "Costas" games, but need a new really good player there, when Costa retires.

- Chris Hayter: Our most capped English players (6 games :D) had an amazing season playing DM

- Pirulito: Had his first really good season, very encouraging.

ATT:

- Wayne Hall: Had a good season, despite this was his "worst" season of the 3 seasons with us, he still scored 38 goals in 58 games, and has finally been added to the English first team, where he is used as AM.

Season	League	FA Cup		Other Cups	Europe  	Final Pos.	Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13 BSN	4th qual	FAT 3rd qual	N/A		12th		None
2013/14	BSS	1st rnd		FAT 1st rnd	N/A		 4th		Lost in playoffs
2014/15	BSS	2nd rnd		FAT Final	N/A		 1st		Promoted, FAT runner up
2015/16	BSP	2nd rnd		FAT 1st rnd	N/A		 5th		None
2016/17	BSP	1st rnd		FAT Winner	N/A		 1st		Promoted, FAT Winner, New stadium
2017/18	L2	3rd rnd		LC 2nd rnd	JPT 2nd rnd/N	 5th		None
2018/19	L2	1st rnd		LC 1st rnd	JPT Semi S	 1st		Promoted
2019/20 L1	3rd rnd		LC 1st rnd	JPT Q/F S	 6th		None
2020/21	L1	1st rnd		LC Q/F		JPT Q/F S	 1st		Promoted, +4014 seats
2021/22	CH	Semi Final	LC 2nd rnd	N/A		 2nd		Auto Promoted, +7148 seats (12.500 total)
2022/23	PRM	5th rnd		LC S/F		N/A		13th		None
2023/24	PRM	S/F		LC Final	N/A		 8th		EC Qualifier, LC Winner
2024/25	PRM	6th rnd		4th rnd		EC Q/F		 7th		EC Qualifier, New stadium (22525 in 2027)
2025/26	PRM	5th rnd		4th rnd		EC S/F		 2nd		ECC Qualifier
2026/27	PRM	4th rnd		LC Final	ECC S/F		 2nd		ECC Qualifier, LC Winner

END OF THE SEASON

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTCgECnwFRq3AVDwPZsDwj-Isypj1SCY_6mYY5TpDBz6vSni8mex6595zTjw

#58 – Bradford Park Avenue – Blue Square Bet North – 2014/15 - 5th

An excellent season in my first in the BSP, but ultimately disappointing. I have managed to improve my squad, to the point where I have a mixture of League 1, 2 and Championship potential players. Disappointing that I was knocked out of the playoffs by a team that I hadn't lost to in the previous two fixtures. I had only lost once in the previous nineteen matches as well. Disappointing run in the FA cup, managed to reach the 1st round for only the 2nd time, yet lost to a non league team 3-0. I also reached Wembley for the first time, having reached the FA Trophy final, yet conceded a goal in the 92nd minute from a corner.

League*http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/613841548933521354/37B2AD77CBDC9E24AC6E8FDAB51E6D05191969A7/

Finances – Poor, currently £158k in the red, still need a big tie against a Premier league team, hopefully next season.

Squad – Continues to look stronger each season. Still need a 30 goal a season striker, but it helps having depth that can all contribute. Karius managed to achieve 15 league (17 overall) clean sheets this season. Defence is much stronger, Barker was awarded the young player of the month twice and the player of the month once, he is also supported strongly at the back. Midfield is also looking good, my wingers contributed 23 goals between them.

Key Player Profiles

Matthew Paterson – Finished the season with 20 goals, 18 in the league my teams highest and the 10th highest in the league. He also scored 7 goals in 2 games. Knows how to set his team mates up as well with 10 assists, equal highest in the squad.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/612717879346328667/147056C81FB9F3C3D28B5E13EAEDD71549FB3A89/

Loris Karius – Goalkeeper, continues to improve, he can be thanked for securing many points this season, with 15 league clean sheets, the leagues 2nd highest.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/612717879346398383/B177A4E72E797F6CF230568D74B98E534EC38E14/

Andy Barker – Rock at the back, doesn't have the best stats and is ill disciplined but you can't fault his performances. Having won 3 player of the month awards, he has the 5th highest average rating in the league for a defender and the highest in the squad for a long term player. He is still young and continues to improve.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/612717879346493171/F962CB19F7B7822910A73CB8136B896C94977358/

Career Overview

Season       Team                       Country                  League                 League Finish             Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13    Bradford PA                England                   Blue Square North      15th
2013/14    Bradford PA                England                   Blue Square North      5th                       Promotion via playoffs
2014/15    Bradford PA                England                   Blue Square Premier    5th

Next Season

Achieve promotion

Improve the finances

Build upon squad foundations

Transfers:http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/612717879346545746/305EFB02B05D59FC10A4456BEAC37F1C1CBEC054/

Fixtureshttp://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/612717879346570685/464FDA24C2BC4C462D5F60EB93D2FF1A5F31D1C5/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/612717879346569674/462D6CF130EB60528EF3FE02CA9EB068CCF18E51/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/612717879346568893/7C0CEBF6CB2681AD83F11CB311C620CA747BAAD3/

Squad:*http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/612717879346618425/BDA65F8C834665C0CD8852540A080D049F4760CC/

League Progress: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/612717879346631446/1340EACB0F34C5BD12527955DB50756DCF397DEE/

520px-FCUM_logosvg.png

FC United of Manchester

Season 10 - 2021/22 – nPower Championship

Pre-season - Media Prediction: 21st

:mad:BOTTLED IT!!! :mad:

League Table| Progress | Squad | Transfers

Went into the season feeling quietly confident that I'd have no problems competing and staying in the division. The first twelve games went really well and I found myself topping the table. Unfortunately, a bad run followed and I fell away, but pulled it back late in the season to achieve a play-off spot. A first-leg 4-1 home victory over Cardiff was a great scoreline but felt as though the job wasn't done...unfortunately I was spot on. A second leg defeat of 9-3 (YES THAT'S RIGHT, NINE) had me nearly smashing up my laptop! Anyways, I can't complain too much as I can hopefully go all the way next season.

Targets for the 2021/22 season

1. Survive in Championship ACHIEVED

2. Reach FA Cup 3rd round FAILED

3. Expand the scouting range ACHIEVED

Career Overview

Season          League                League Finish     Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13         Blue Square North          4th           Reached play-offs 
2013/14         Blue Square North          9th           Reached FA Cup 1st round
2014/15         Blue Square North          3th           Highest finish to date        
2015/16         Blue Square North          1st           Promoted                           
2016/17         Blue Square Premier        1st           Promoted                               
2017/18         League Two                 17th          None                                       
2018/19         League Two                 3rd           Promoted                            
2019/20         League One                 15th          None      
2020/21         League One                 1st           JPT winner                               
2021/22         Championship               5th           None                                      

Targets for new season:

1. Gain promotion to the big time

2. Reach FA Cup 5th round

3. Clear club debt

Gilbster - North Ferriby - 2032/33 End of Season Update - Premiership

Table | Positions

League was about the same, but a worse finish. Inconsistent. Just cant beat the big sides, and barely bead the awful sides. League cup should just be removed its a worthless, worthless competition when knocked out in 3rd round. FA Cup we fared a lot better and made it to the Quarter Finals, before losing to Man City.

However it was of course our first seaosn in Europe, and that was a far more interesting part of the season. We entered in the 3rd Qual round, where we beat Banska Bystrica 6-1 on agg setting up a tie against Jablonec which we also beat 6-1 on aggregate to set up our group stage.

Europa Cup Group Stage Table

We then managed to beat Zenit and Gaziantspsor in the knockout rounds, setting up a tie against Celtic in the quarters.

First Leg Celtic 2-1 North Ferriby, 2nd Leg - NF 1-0 Celtic so we go to the semi finals of the Europa Cup on our first attempt.

Unfortunately it was Chelsea and the beat us 5-2 on aggregate. However in our defence by that stage of the season we had about 1 fit first choice strikers and injuries all over the place, so in a way im glad it was only 5-2.

I have no clue what to do with my squad for next season, my gut feeling is dont panic buy anyone, and streamline it before I do anything else.

Aim

Europe qualification through any means

Improve

Stop losing to big 4

Perhaps a domestic cup final

Career So Far

2012/13   BSN         5th     1st R       FAT 1st R              Promoted via Playoffs
2016/17   BSP         1st     4th QR      FAT 3rd R              Champions and Promoted!
2017/18   L2          22nd    1st R       JPT1R, LC 1R           Survived on goal difference
2021/22   L2          7th     3rd Rep     JPT2R, LC 1R           Lost in Playoff Finals
2022/23   L2          1st     1st R       JPTWin, LC 1R          Champions and Promoted! JPT Winners!
2024/25   L1          1st     4th R       JPTWin, LC 1R          Champions and Promoted! JPT Winners!
2026/27   CH          5th     Semis       LC 2R                  Play off Semi Final, FA Cup Semi finalists
2027/28   CH          3rd     3rd R       LC 3R                  Lost in Playoff Finals
2028/29   CH          4th     3rd R       LC 2R                  Play off Semi Final
2031/32   PRM         7th     4th R       LC 4R                  Europa League Qualification
2032/33   PRM         9th     Quarters    LC 3R, EC Semis        Europa League Semi Finalists

Good news: My Kingstonian team got promotion from league 2 :)

Bad news: As i finished writing up my review mlaptop crashed and I lost it (the review - FM was shut down!) so I shall post a new update after work tomorrow as to lazy to re-type tonight (though if anyone wants to foloow my twitter account - dazza1889 btw :) - then check out my timeline as its about the only thing that I've tweeted about today :D

20uepvs.png

FC United of Manchester

Season 2 (2013/2014) - Blue Square Premier

Final position: 5th (promoted by Playoffs)

Table Progress

We were expected to go straight back to the lower division and considering that only luck let us beat AFC Telford last season I was expecting tough campaign to stay in the BSP. I started playing with a 442 from BSN but we were leaking too many goals so I modified a formation a bit to have more support in the back so it's a 451 now. We were lacking in a strikers department anyway so no big deal. Unexpectedly we were playing very well and in some point of the season I started thinking about promotion and winning the league. Unfortunately at this time came the big shocker and our main assist provider Lucas Bertola got injured for a few weeks and we started losing badly. I was going down in the league and only in the last games of the season managed to (barely) hold the playoff spot. Didn't expect anything there as we lost with all teams that were above us, but first we managed to win twice (2-0) against Stockport and then in the final we were able to hold our ground against Luton. I am thinking that it was too fast to go up the leagues and we will be struggling badly in L1. With wage budget almost not changed between the leagues we are standing at the last place in terms of wage budget and not able to sign players of good quality. I'll try to offload some of the better players as they will not sign new contracts anyway and at least maybe I'll get a bigger wage budget to strengthen our squad for a successful promotion campaign in a few years. I have a big problem with fitness and basically with the fixture congestion I'm having to have two starting 11s, one that I use for important cups and league matches and the other for less important matches in the meantime. How can you cope with players playing sat-wed-sat in this league and not getting insanely tired, I've tried reducing the training workload as much as I dared and still after the wed match the condition of most players is around 85% which I do not deem sufficient to get into the starting 11.

Star player: Bart Aalbers, but if it wasn't for the injury it would have gone to Lucas Bertola.

targets from last season:

League: Stay up :) (Media prediction 24th) - Achieved with style, managing to get promoted

FA Cup: Win something - Achieved, our succesful campaign came to abrupt end in a match vs Leeds

FA Trophy: 4th round - Achieved, but I feel slightly disappointed as I feel we could have maybe won the competition

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  | Division | Pos | FA Cup  | Other Cups | Achievements                                          |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| 2012/13 | BSN      | 1st | 4thQ R  | FAT 3rd R  | Promotion, BSN Manager of the Season                  |
| 2013/14 | BSP      | 5th | 2nd R   | FAT semis  | Promotion (playoff winner), BSP Manager of the season |

Targets for next season:

League: Stay up :) (Media prediction 24th, my prediction 20th)

FA Cup: Get a cup run and make some money

League Cup: Get a nice away match against some strong Premiership side to boost the budget

JPT: I don't really care

Worksop 2018/19 League 2

Table

Positions

FA Cup - 3rd Rd

League Cup - 3rd Rd

JPT - Northern Final

This turned out to be a great season as the team was near the top for most of the year although always lagging behind Coventry, promotion was sealed with 3 games to go. In the FA cup i made the 3rd Rd where i lost 3-0 away to championship Hartlepool, a result i was disappointed with. In the league cup i started with a great win against championship Leicester before squeezing past championship QPR 1-0 at home. In the 3rd Rd i lost 2-0 away to Liverpool, although i did make 400K which kept my finances in the black which are otherwise in a poor state. The board won't consider upgrades to the training facilities which are still at basic. In the JPT i reached the northern final swapping 1-0 away wins with Wrexham before losing on penalties.

Transfers

Squad

Transfers were again mostly about trialling players before rejecting them due to either being not good enough or unable to meet their wage demands, Klinger was the only first teamer to come in the rest are youth or young reserve players. I continued to get rid of the players who wouldn't take the club foward. These included Dombaxe (51 apps 4 goals), Norman (77 apps 23 goals) Hajrovic (98 apps 7 goals) and Eminoglu (117 apps 2 goals).

My defence generally were excellent although Hammar and Yilmaz in particular were great and also scored a few as well. The midfield were inconsistant although Bule played well and Brandt managed a record number of assists mostly with corners to the centre backs. The strikers didn't really play well with Klinger very disappointing by only scoring in one game.

Season        League       Position       FA Cup              Other Cups                Europe              Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13        BSN           13th         4th QRd           FA Trophy - 1st Rd           N/A                    None
2013/14        BSN           3rd          1st Rd            FA Trophy - 1st Rd           N/A                    Promoted via playoffs
2014/15        BSP           6th          1st Rd            FA Trophy - 1st Rd           N/A                    None
2015/16        BSP           2nd          3rd Rd            FA Trophy - Winners          N/A                    Promoted via playoffs, FA Trophy winners
2016/17        L2            14th         1st Rd            LC - 2nd Rd/JPT - Qtr-f      N/A                    None
2017/18        L2            6th          3rd Rd            LC - 2nd Rd/JPT - 2nd Rd     N/A                    Lost in playoff Final
2018/19        L2            3rd          3rd Rd            LC - 3rd Rd/JPT - N-Final    N/A                    Automatic promotion

just had the monthly update and found we had made a huge profit for the month which i found strange as we had no big cup games

did abit of investigating and found the board have invested £332,000 for no apparent reason

we have a turnover so far of £168,000 and a transfer profit of £727,000 a total income of £895,000 so far, but have only spent £469,000 so have made a profit so far of £416,000 without any investment

so why have the board invested it serves no purpose as i dont need the funds and they wont expand stadium or improve facilities

its now temping me to do a still thing and try to sign players on silly contracts to push for promotion but with my luck it will probably have the opposite effect and we'll be fighting relegation

just had the monthly update and found we had made a huge profit for the month which i found strange as we had no big cup games

did abit of investigating and found the board have invested £332,000 for no apparent reason

we have a turnover so far of £168,000 and a transfer profit of £727,000 a total income of £895,000 so far, but have only spent £469,000 so have made a profit so far of £416,000 without any investment

so why have the board invested it serves no purpose as i dont need the funds and they wont expand stadium or improve facilities

its now temping me to do a still thing and try to sign players on silly contracts to push for promotion but with my luck it will probably have the opposite effect and we'll be fighting relegation

Maybe setting you up for an expansion at the end of season?

Doing Really well in the league, pushing for promotion, half way through the season....and what happens.

My first choice strikers get injured in the space of 3 days.......one for 2-3 months and one for 2 months. Will miss all of Jan and feb (Busy months) :(

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5252/5568661438_0b5cff002b.jpg

Northwich Victoria

Season 15/16

Another season but sadly the first without silverwear :mad: however still going up :applause:

league1516.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No luck in the cups crashing out in the first round of the Carling Cup, Second Round of the FA Cup but finalists in the Johnstone's Paints Trophy

We were acknowledged by our peers as I was runner up (to Paul Ince) in the Manager of the Year, Jamil Adam picked up top goalscorer and Jamil Adam and Rob Kiernan made the team of the year.

Start Performers were:

The Jamil Adam Trophy (Top Scorer) was won by Jamil Adam with 48 goals from 53 apperances

The Pass Master Trophy (Most Assists) for Michael Ratcliffe 17 from 21(6) Apperances

The Tuff Tackler Trophy for Dave Sheppard 7.19 per game

The Wizard of the Dribble Trophy for Jason Banton 2.97 a game

Match of the year - was our last home game and considering we lost our last two games was absolutely vital in securing promotion

matchoftheyear1516.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Championship here we come!

We have now bought our ground, leaving the club with a £1.19 million debt to pay back and the club won't be able to expand the stadium yet due to funds - never 5k will have to do!

The Roll of Honour

Blue Square North Champions 12/13

Blue Square Premier Champions 13/14

FA Trophy Winners 13/14

League Two Champions 14/15

League One Runners Up 15/16

Johnstones Paint Trophy Runners Up 15/16

#104 bennyd81| Marine AFC | Season 2013/14 | Blue Square Premier

Marine_F.C.logo.png

Final Table

Play Off Final

Transfers

An unbelievably successful season, driven forward by the scoring form of one man. Ben Williamson's 34 league goals propelled us to 4th place. Of my new transfers, Danny O'Donnell (7.14 average rating and 9 goals) and Aaron Lescott (7.18 average rating) provided some much needed solidity to my previously leaky defence. I will need to add to the squad going in to League 2, but I am delighted with what we achieved this season.

Ben Williamson won the top scorer award for the BSP, and I was also able to win manager of the year.

Last seasons aims

Survive my first year in the Blue Square Premier - Passed and then some. Promotion was beyond my wildest dreams

Build the base of a side, in preparation for a play off push next season - n/a With my promotion, I'll be looking to build again next season.

Stay financially viable during the boards planned stadium expansion - Passed We made a 15K profit for the season, which I would consider a success with the expansion costs.

Next seasons aims - The same as last year, just a league up

Survive my first year in League Two

Build the base of a side, in preparation for a play off push next season

Stay financially viable during the boards planned stadium expansion

2012/13   BSN         2nd     1st R       FAT 3rd Qual              Promoted via Playoffs, BSN manager of year
2013/14   BSP         4th      2nd R      FAT 3rd R                  Promoted via Playoffs, BSP manager of year

#95 Darren1983 Kingstonian Season 2016/17 League 2 Review

crest_kingstonian.jpg

Media Prediction: 22nd

Final Posistion: 1st

League Table Graph Transfers

What a cracking season we had! After an 9th place finish (missing out on playoffs by a single point) in our first season as a league club, I felt we were close to being a promotion winning team, but needed that extra qulity. So off to the shops I went picking up Sammy Ameobi Jason Banton and Jaye Bowen and huge Centre Back Fabian Hoffmann all on free's and bringing Ian Dumphy on a season long loan from Premership Cardiff. I had a change of formation from 442 to 4231 and

we started with a 3 straight wins and never really looking back, our lowest league posistion all season was 4th, the only real stumble we had was that whenever we went top we would drop points almost instantly untill the last part of the season where a 26 game unbeaten run saw us win the tittle at the end of April.

CUPS

JPT Got to the srea semi final before losing to league one team, I want to win this before we go onto the Championship

League Cup Only a couple of rounds of this - nothing to write home about

FA Cup Again only a couple of rounds in this.

One player I wanted to mention was the League 2 player of the year - our right winger Alexander Berhenne he had a great season!

Gilbster - North Ferriby

Table

Inconsistency is the story of the season. FA Cup Quarterfinal, League Cup Semi Final. But did finish 6th so have Europe against next season.

Short report as realy didnt get into that season so want to forget about it!

Career So Far

2032/33   PRM         9th     Quarters    LC 3R, EC Semis        Europa League Semi Finalists
2033/34   PRM         6th     Quarters    LC Semi                Europa League Qualification

For those that have progressed a bit, was wondering what the job offer situation has been like?

I had previously been offered the Wrexham job when they were struggling in the BSP beside me, but having just won the BSP, it's gone a bit crazy!

First Crystal Palace, having just been relegated from the Championship came after me. Not too strange I suppose.

But just days later, Leicester, just relegated from the Premiership, came in with this offer! Who would give a recently non league manager a job with £24.5m to spend! Think I might save this one to the side, and keep it for a potential career game later. (also recently relegated Norwich also look like offering me the job too!)

Also just had the news that we are getting a new stadium by the end of next season - the imaginatively titled Canvey Island Stadium. Think it took weeks to come up with the name...

A satifsying season without any remarkable notable things. Finished 4th and had automatic ECC qualification. Rose in ranks from 14th to 10th best club in Europe. Had our training facilities downgraded, due to technological advances :o Luckily board decided to instantly upgrade facilities again. Yay we are now a technological club! All hail the robots! Junior Coaching was increased to an exceptional level,English cup runs were a joke. In the LC we lost in 3d round at home to Aston Villa and 3rd rnd FA Cup we drew Arsenal away and lost as well. Hopefully next year, that will improve.

ECC was same result as last season, made it all the way to the Semi Finals. Had an easy road until we met Barcelona who was itching for revenge, and they got it. 2-2 home and 3-0 away.

Our star Wayne Hall, didn't score that many goals, which was teams overall problem this season. We didnt concede many goals either, but had many silly draws we should have won.

Players of the season:

GK:

- Phillip Salibur: Had a great season, even though av rating really is screwed on keepers. Got his first french cap this season!

DEF:

- Carl Flynn: Had his first disappointing season. Granted at age 33 i reckon he did ok with the chances he got, just not many goals from him.

- Cristiano: Had a great season

- Lars Andersen: Had a great season.

- Mauro Mio: Enjoyed this season and proves worthy to take Flynn's place.

MID:

- Marcos Costa: Had a poor season plagued with injuries. Still important player to me!

- Chris Hayter: Had a really good season, but also had 1 long injury.

- Pirulito: Played when he could, but was also injury struck.

- Schwaab: Had a great season playing when Pirulito was out.

- Busão: Had a great season due to absense of Costa.

- Yassine Masson: New signing from Havre, bought for 10mil. Encouraging first season, and got his first cap as well.

ATT:

- Wayne Hall: Had a good season, but didn't score alot.

- Giuseppe Cutolo: Had his first really good season.

Season	League	FA Cup		Other Cups	Europe  	Final Pos.	Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13 BSN	4th qual	FAT 3rd qual	N/A		12th		None
2013/14	BSS	1st rnd		FAT 1st rnd	N/A		 4th		Lost in playoffs
2014/15	BSS	2nd rnd		FAT Final	N/A		 1st		Promoted, FAT runner up
2015/16	BSP	2nd rnd		FAT 1st rnd	N/A		 5th		None
2016/17	BSP	1st rnd		FAT Winner	N/A		 1st		Promoted, FAT Winner, New stadium
2017/18	L2	3rd rnd		LC 2nd rnd	JPT 2nd rnd/N	 5th		None
2018/19	L2	1st rnd		LC 1st rnd	JPT Semi S	 1st		Promoted
2019/20 L1	3rd rnd		LC 1st rnd	JPT Q/F S	 6th		None
2020/21	L1	1st rnd		LC Q/F		JPT Q/F S	 1st		Promoted, +4014 seats
2021/22	CH	Semi Final	LC 2nd rnd	N/A		 2nd		Auto Promoted, +7148 seats (12.500 total)
2022/23	PRM	5th rnd		LC S/F		N/A		13th		None
2023/24	PRM	S/F		LC Final	N/A		 8th		EC Qualifier, LC Winner
2024/25	PRM	6th rnd		4th rnd		EC Q/F		 7th		EC Qualifier, New stadium (22525 in 2027)
2025/26	PRM	5th rnd		4th rnd		EC S/F		 2nd		ECC Qualifier
2026/27	PRM	4th rnd		LC Final	ECC S/F		 2nd		ECC Qualifier, LC Winner
2027/28	PRM	3rd rnd		LC 3rd rnd	ECC S/F		 4th		ECC Qualifier

Thought it would be interesting which teams went up with the leagues loaded below the BSN/S at the first of asking.

Brackley and Concord Rangers (with a combined rep of 1500) both went up through the playoffs, while Totton (rep 450) finished second and narrowly missed out in the playoffs.

Some player demands when it comes to contracts are strange. At Chester I can't offer people part-time contracts unless they are youngsters or first team/key players as it won't let me put in a contract length if I choose rotation/backup, which is annoying in itself. What is stranger though is people not wanting to resign for me on improved terms and instead demanding non contracts with big appearance fees.

For example my defender Pike was into his last year of his part-time first team contract at £300p/w, so naturally I enter into talks to extend it. His initial demands are for a non-contract with big appearance fee, which surprises me really. What they hey, I change it to the current terms but with an increased wage and he outright rejects it and walks out of contract negotiations. I really don't understand why?!

Just had prehaps one of my best games.

Playing West Ham (Prem) away with my Bury Town (L1) side. Draw 0-0 and a 550,000 pound pay packet :)

Now i get them again, and will be on Tv so at least 140,000 plus attendance money at my home stadium (Could be a sell out)

hitchin.png

AndyMUFC - Blue Square Bet Premier - 4th - 2013/14 Season

Media Prediction: 24th

Board Predicition: Avoid Relegation

My Predicition: Playoffs

Overall a good season with us finishing in 4th place but lost 1-0 against Fleetwood in Playoff Final.

We achieved this with a fair bit of wheeling and dealing in the transfer market which saw a total of 17 new signings over the season but 17 players that weren't upto the grade were released but the board also sold by best DM for £725,000 as they said it was too good to turn down which meant i had to promote my young reserve DM who overall had a good season. so in the end it wasn't a bad thing.

the squad gelled well with all the comings and goings, and surprised eveyone except me with being in the running for automatic promotion until the backlog of games that had been postponed due to bad weather had to be played, it meant we were playing every saturday and tuesday/wednesday for 7 weeks towards the end of the season and the team mainly drew just couldn't buy a winning goal in most of these games.

finances are in good order with us making over £650,000. really it should only have been £325,000 but for some reason at the start of December board invested £325,000 even though at the time we were over £500,000 in profit due to the sale of our best DM. even with that board investment they still wont improve stadium, facilities or training ground, unless they decide to at start of next season, here's hoping as could do with stadium capacity being increased ready for when we get into League 2 at the end of next season.

Plans for next season:-

1) Improve sqaud where needed

2) Have a cup run to get more money in bank to make club more secure for when we reach football league

3) Gain promotion

4) Get board to increase stadium capacity or training ground and facilities. (nice if could get both done)

Archived