Gundo's FM12 European Adventure Challenge™

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gaklogo2009.jpg

Grazer AK - Season review - 2012/2013

League table

We won the league, and next season we will be in the Bundesliga. Despite being struck by many injuries in the spring. For instance, I had to play my left back as left midfielder for most of the second half of the season, and all but two of my strikers getting long term injuries. Excellent result.

Squad ratings

The guys played fairly well actually.

Our best rated player was Thomas Murg. Despite his young age, he is such an important player for us. Awesome as treqartista.

Top scorer was veteran striker Herbert Rauter. He is being replaced next year, as he simply won't cut it.

Finances were pretty good actually. A good amount of spectators showed up. (For pounds divide by 8)

Our best prospects:

Emir Dilaver

Stergios Samaras

Valentin Goncharov

and the best of the bunch. German U-19 international:

Max Adam

Goals for next season:

-Survive

-Strengthen squad

Season     Team                 Country    League                          League Finish           Cup          Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13   Grazer AK           Austria    Heute für morgen - Erste Liga      1st            Quarter final         Promoted!     

SK Austria Klagenfurt 2023/24

We're in Europe this year and the goal for the league is victory which started off brilliantly winning our first 10 league games. Things got a little shakey in the second half of the season with Rapid Wien pushing hard but then Kapfenberger beat them twice in the last 5 games so I was able to draw away against Rapid Wien to be crown CHAMPIONS!

Meanwhile in Europe we started in the 4th qualifying round of the Europa league with an undeniably difficult tie against Fiorentina, Souleymane Konan scored, no one else did.

Austria Klagenfurt 1-0 Fiorentina
Fiorentina 0-0 Austria Klagenfurt

So we went into the group stages full of hope after this victory and emerged in 2nd place behind Valencia on goal difference (who ended up losing finalists of the competition).

Austria Klagenfurt 4-1 Lokomotiv Moscow
Valencia 1-1 Austria Klagenfurt
Trabzonspor 0-1 Austria Klagenfurt
Austria Klagenfurt 3-0 Trabzonspor
Lokomotiv Moscow 1-2 Austria Klagenfurt
Austria Klagenfurt 2-2 Valencia

Then the cruel draw gave me Roma (eventual winners of the competition), the brackets somewhat implying that I lost.

[url="http://noob.hu/2011/11/20/romahome.jpg"]Austria Klagenfurt 0-0 Roma[/url]
[url="http://noob.hu/2011/11/20/romaaway.jpg"]Roma 3-1 Austria Klagenfurt[/url]

So I became the first Austrian side to go out of Europe, such an amazing performance from Austrian sides that Austria scored the 3rd highest coefficient for this season despite my failings. Next year, champions league.

League: Winners

Squad: Champions

Top scorer: Faty Anyona, the best player in Austria

Highest rating: Faty Anyona

Top players: Faty Anyona, Mateusz Klich, Sebastian Szymanski

Special shot: Emir Dilaver, this is for Mr_Demus hes a very useful player

Year    | Division | Position | Cup       | Europa
---------------------------------------------------
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge™?p=7226765&viewfull=1#post7226765"]2020/21[/url] | First    | 1st      | Qtr Final | N/A
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge™?p=7242997&viewfull=1#post7242997"]2021/22[/url] | Premier  | 6th      | 3rd Round | N/A
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge™?p=7274646&viewfull=1#post7274646"]2022/23[/url] | Premier  | 3rd      | Winners   | N/A
2023/24 | Premier  | Winners  | Final     | 1st KO

Just won the Finnish premier league in my 4th season with SJK and have a chance at making the Champions League although I doubt it.

Also had a board takeover go through although no money is being invested but a new 3600 seater stadium is being built.

Sold previous seasons top scorer for 525k to Empoli and now have a nice 6.2k per week wage budget.

Heh, I got four(4!) scouts with the same last name..... kinda hard to track them, but they were the best ones available to me.

Zoltan Nagy

Róbert Nagy

Gábor Nagy

Csaba Nagy

Gotta be a common name in Hungary.....I hope, unless I signed a family of scouts! :p

I got to the group stage of the Europa League, but our first match was a hard one. A 5-2 loss at the hands of Stevan Jovetic and Fiorentina. Still, I'm satisfied with scoring 2 goals, but out defense needs some work I think....

Sein%C3%A4joen_Jalkapallokerho.png

Seinäjoen Jalkapallokerho

I, Arie Kanarie (info) started a career with Seinäjoen Jalkapallokerho (or in short, SJK) in Finland. The two best players at the start of the season were Chris Cleaver and Patrik Lomski. The rest mainly was absolute rubbish.

Made a number of signings, of which the best ones were the (then) 33-year-old striker Koffi Romeo Konan who was offered by his agent and the 19-year-old French DC (called up for France <21) regen Demba Diallo, who came in on trial basis and showed amazing potential. He unfortunately also proved to be quite the bad boy. Came second in the league behind AC Oulo, who were leading with 10+ points for the better part of the season. The Cup was a completely different story. I've got no clue how we pulled it off (besides a very ugly countering 4-2-2-2), but I'll be entering the 2013 Euro Cup Second Qualifying Round :D

cupglory.th.png

default.jpg

YF Juventus 2015/16

Table

Cup

Squad Overview

A lot of positives to be taken from the season. At times we shown tremendous character but from being a team strong in the last 20 minutes we have gone to a team very poor in that period. If I said we lost 20 points over the season by letting stupid equalisers (sometimes equalisers and then a winner) in that period I would probably still be generous towards us, we were that bad towards the end of games. I put this a lot down to my 4-4-2 not being as effective anymore. I made a 4-3-3 winger formation (4-5-1 or 4-1-2-2-1 depending how you see it :D) from scratch for the last 5 league games (plus cup semi and final) and we tightened up a bit but it's happening all over again in the new season. Goals haven't been a major problem as in scoring them which is keeping us out of jail, I just need to find the right tweak to the defence.

No real star player last season, it was a team effort. One positive thing was Moser (the regen I posted above) I started him off wide in the 4-4-2 as an advanced forward and it wasn't working, in the 4-3-3 up on his own he has started to shine though. If I could get this defence right I think we'd be in the top 3 this year.

I was forced to sell one of Tomic after he wanted to move to a bigger club, but hopefully I have a good long term replacement in Ugwunna Also in have come Schulz and Oosting. and i'm only left with Fischer from my first ever game now.

Out of the Europa league already, lost 2-0 at Aston Villa but my first major tweaks to the tactic for the 2nd leg saw us get it back to 2-2 on agg with 10 men for 105 minutes only to lose on penalties so will give this a run as I was pleased with the way the game went bar the final result.

Year     | Division     | Position | Cup       | Europe
2013/14 | Challenge     | 2nd      | 2nd Round | N/A
2014/15 | Challenge     | 1st      | 3rd Round | N/A
2015/16 | Super         | 6th      | Winners   | N/A

Turned down 2 big jobs

Swiss U21's

Sion

Never been interested in national jobs tbh but may have taken it if I was sure on the rules. Youth Coaching has just been improved, I doubt with our facilities it will make too much difference but I am thinking ahead and getting them I can improved as and when I can, with training facilities my next aim.

Barely read on this thread or played my FC Charleroi save recently because of college, but this season i'm battling for the title with 9 games to go (3 points off Anderlecht), in the Belgian Cup semi final vs Standard and in the Europa League 1/4 final, having beaten Spartak Moscow and Liverpool (including an amazing 1-0 victory at Anfield). I'll play Leverkusen in the 1/4 with Standard or Marseille in the semi's, will be very interesting to see how this season pans out from now

Heh, I got four(4!) scouts with the same last name..... kinda hard to track them, but they were the best ones available to me.Zoltan NagyRóbert NagyGábor NagyCsaba NagyGotta be a common name in Hungary.....I hope, unless I signed a family of scouts! :p
In my two seasons in Hungary I came across a lot of Nagy's. Must be like smith or jones here.

Heh, I got four(4!) scouts with the same last name..... kinda hard to track them, but they were the best ones available to me.

Gotta be a common name in Hungary.....I hope, unless I signed a family of scouts! :p

In my two seasons in Hungary I came across a lot of Nagy's. Must be like smith or jones here.

Nagy is the most popular Hungarian surname, meaning "great". :)

ok, I just did a people search ingame of the name's I've found to be most common:

Name                  Count
-----------------------------
Szabó                  195
Nagy                   168
Kovács                 146
Tóth                   144
Hórvath                140
Kiss                    70
Németh                  69
Farkas                  69

So it seems the game has a different idea than real life! :cool:

174889_154997311198881_3290744_n.jpg

Wisla Pulawy End of Season 2013/14 Report

Overview Confidence Finances

Media Prediction: 13th

Actual Finish: 1st (Champiooonees!)

Maciej Wiktorek Krzysztof Hus Worjciech Golla all proved to be the key men for me during te year, Golla despite being just a January signing cipped in with goals to help out Wiktorek, Hus is also the club captain and certainly knows how to lead from the front. All 3 are also young and still developing which is encouraging for the future.

The 2nd Round saw us upset of Legia Warszawa with a 2-1 win AET.

The 3rd Round seen us knock out the holders Gornik Zabrze 2-1.

The Quarter Final was an easy tie against Podbeskidzie, which seen us run out comfortable 2-0 winners.

Semi Final seen us knocked out by Ekstraklasa Champions Lech Poznan 4-0.

Wisla Krakow went on to win the Polish Cup in the final against Lech which sealed them the League and Cup double, personally I was more than delighted with the teams performance in the Polish Cup.

Next season sees us step up to the big time in the Ekstraklasa. Lech Poznan, Legia Warszawa, Wisla Krakow and Polonia Warszawa are always challenging for the top spots in the league, which will be incredibly difficult to breach. The other sides in the league currently have strong squads, good development/training set-ups, better stadiums (with much greater capacitys), and sponsorship which dwarfs ours. The aim for the forthcoming season will be to survive in the top flight and look to build a young side who can compete within a few years.

Season Summarys

2012/13 - First Division 5th, Polish Cup N/A
2013/14 - First Division 1st, Polish Cup Semi Finalists

Give me a K....., N......, A......, oh sod it.

Knattspyrnufélag Fjarðabyggðar

Season 2 - 2012

Well. I'm stunned. Well, maybe not stunned, but pretty chuffed. And pretty frazzled after a frantic end to the season (I've had to wait all day to finish the last 3 games when I got home from work).

League Table

Results

Finances

Transfers

We were superb throughout the season. I find it quite hard to get my players fit, it seems to require more concentration than in England, and I'm lazy. So we start slowly, then get much better as the season goes on. We wobbled through the last few games of the season, but got ourselves to the last game of the season only needing to avoid defeat at FH to win the league. Obviously we bottled it and were quickly 2-0 down (against the run of play). I screamed at the team at half time and they raced out of the blocks to comeback and deliver a famous league title.

Players of the season

Hitcham Afkir

He's immense. Struggles with discipline and injury a bit, but when he plays, he's too good.

Jan Starke

Most assists for me. Lightening down the flanks and one of the few left footers in my squad. Simply too quick for the Icelandic leagues.

Transfers

Some more sexy players came in, Afkir's referenced about but Francesconi is also sensational. I'm about to reach the stage where stealing free U21-internationals will stop improving me, so I guess it's a case of hoping I can get to the CL group stages soon!

Really excited about Champions League football next year, although thinking about it, I'll have nearly a season to wait until that happens, as I'm on 1st October right now and the games won't start until next August.

Damnit! Chairman selling another player, this time my young hungarian super defender. Still, £1M is a lot of cash....not that much goes into out transfer budget :rolleyes:

Edit: Woohoo! He rejected the contract, gonna up his asking price to the sky now and maybe the chairman won't accept bids for me.

Holidaying in Croatia as we speak for my second attempt at this challenge. Hopefully this one lasts longer than the 2 seasons my last game survived. Hopefully my new game-itis doesn't kick in so quickly. Should be back in about an hour with my team.

A little bit later than originally advertised, welcome to the new manager of HNK Vukovar '91.

They were the only team promoted from the Croatian third division, so it's lucky they have a pretty nice kit and colours or I could have been reloading for a while. The reload date in Croatia is the 19th June by the way Gundo, if you want to verify that on the first post. I think I can get a save game from the 18th up to if you want it.

Again i'm not in the mood for a long update, but a quick one: 2018/19 season I came 2nd in the league (by 1 point to Anderlecht who won), lost in the Belgian Cup final again to Anderlecht 2-0 and lost in the Euro Cup semi final 7-0 on aggregate to Marseille, but I knocked out Spartak Moscow, Liverpool and Leverkusen on the way to the semis. Next season i'll be in the Champions League for the first time and hopefully can win the league :)

default.jpg

YF JUVENTUS 2016-17

Table

Squad

Player of the season

After a decent debut season in the super league we started the season in disastrous fashion. My 4-4-2 seemed to have no effect at all and we were conceding late goal after late goal which I put down the AI clicking on to it after 3 seasons of use :D With FM11 tactics working on this years game it has been a long while since I have actually developed anything from scratch rather than tweaking old tactics so I decided if we are going down then we are going down with an almighty fight. Loaded with CM's and DM's I wanted to get away from just the 2 in the center so I could give the younger players a chance to fight for a place and I came up with this thing of beauty

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx132/S_M_P_L/YF%20Juventus/eek2.jpg

That result was a cup game so don't read in to it we are like that every week :D Considering I had no suitable libero and no natural wingbacks the way this is working is nothing short of fantastic, we lost 5 of the 23 games in the remainder of the season (2 of which was a cup game and league game back to back where the squad was so stretched I only had 2 subs available) This shouldn't really work but it has and once I fit a few more players in to the wing, wingback and either buy a suitable libero or mold one then i'm confident it could be even better.

Young Boys have been a machine on this save, it seems nobody can get the title from them, Xamax have spent about £90M (so about £15m average per year) and only have the 2013 title to their name.

2017 ins

Ouattara

Saandi

Hopefully these 2 will be long term solution to my winger/inside forward problem, both getting game time already and doing ok.

Schroder Finding it a bit hard to give him game time at the moment, might loan him out in Jan.

Timotijevic Settled in really well, not first choice but is getting plenty of time in the cups and mid-lower teams in the division.

Romero This lad could be better than Moser, he joins on his 18th birthday.

I'm already in December of the next season, i've got carried away a bit. I won't report on the progress yet though otherwise this post will drag forever :D

Good luck Britrock, that club badge is to BTW.

Well done getting that far Joe, hopefully you can have another good year and push on mate.

Quick half way update. Our Champions league campaign saw us up against Celtic, we won the home leg 1-0 and lost 2-1 away. That brought us to a very tough tie against Benfica. We drew 2-2 in the away leg which I thought was a brilliant result, in the home leg we went 1-0 down early on then equalised, then we went 2-1 up only to see them score again. With 10 minutes left we went 3-2 up and I thought we had done enough to get through to the group stage but they hit back with an 88th minute goal to see them through on away goals :(

The Europa campaign has gone better though considering the quality in the group

CSKA Moscow lost 2-1 home and away

St Etienne 2-1 home 2-2 away

Villarreal 2-0 home 3-0 away by far our best results.

Table

Marseille are our next opposition so i'm fully expecting us to be knocked out but i'm proud of our efforts so far.

In the league we are 3 points behind Young Boys, we'd actually be ahead of them if they didn't come from 2-0 down to draw 2-2 against us earlier in the season but at least I am within touching distance this year.

Out of the cup in the 4th round, played a full reserve team against Young Boys and lost on penalties to them after a 1-1 draw. I didn't make a single substitution during that game I think if I had subbed the midfield we would have gone through but I had a Europa game next and I couldn't take the risk of picking up an injury.

150px-FK_Zemun.svg.png

FK Zemun - Mid Season 2018/19

Club Info ~ Facilities ~ Finances ~ League Fixture List

Table 1st-16

Well this was the season I was waiting for. 15 games so far in the league, won 13 and drawn 2. Absolutely fantastic, right from the word go and no dicking around. Beating Partizan 1-0 was a particular highlight. It feels fantastic to have the team finally playing this way, after hours of searching and getting the exact players I want, it's finally clicking together. FK Zemun have been unstoppable thus far. Barring a miserable run now, I can't see us not winning the league! Can't believe I'm in a position to say this now! And now that Serbia's coefficient has gone up due to my European antics last year, I will have Champions League group stage football next year if I manage to hold onto 1st place! Happy days

Key Players

Seydou Traore - I have run out of superlatives for Seydou. Considering he was injured for a good month or two, 21 goals between September and December is unreal. Whenever he gets the ball you know something is gonig to happen. Amazing.

Vladimir - The puppetmaster. Pulls something out of nothing and turns the game on its head. Not necessarily a great scorer but is essential to my team. Cannot lose this guy.

Fernando - With heavy praise on Traore and Vlad, it's been hard for Fernando to get noticed but he has played well and turned in great performances.

Anzoumana Kone - 20 for corners, 18 for crossing for a Wing Back. Can't rememebr how many goals he's been involved in now. The African Gareth Bale.

Milan Medjedovic - Traore has kept him out of the lone striker role but when he ahs been called upon he does not disappoint. Doesn't moan about wanting to join a bigger club either. A great back up.

Marko Isailovic - My only academy player (so far) and fits perfectly next to Vladimir, hoovering up any loose balls and spraying them out wide. Hopefully gets a cap for Serbia soon.

Franklyn Langevelt - Unsung goalkeeping hero. Wants to join bigger club but if I get the league this season, we may become that big club.

Europa League ~ Fixtures ~ Group Table

Well that was disappointing, but in a great way. Very tough group with Atletico Madrid, Rubin Kazan and Maccabi Haifa. Only lost to Madrid and Kazan away but if I had managed tod raw any of those two games then this 8-0 freak result against Rubin at home would have meant something... I even got this sweet achievement for it!

Serbian Cup ~ Fixtures

Not too bothered about the Quarter Final exit, our dominance in the League means we can mess this up, no probs :)

Random Points

- Stadium capacity now 12,000 and got two sell outs v Maccabi Haifa and Rubin Kazan

- Upgraded youth facilities again. Hopefully get an academy this time

- Youth coaching is highest it can be

History

[b]Season Team  League       Position  Cup          Europe               Achievements[/b]
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7288388&viewfull=1#post7288388]12/13[/url]  BASK  First League 13th/16   N/A          N/A                  Relegated   
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7300881&viewfull=1#post7300881]13/14[/url]  Zemun First League 1st       N/A          N/A                  Promotion!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7307904&viewfull=1#post7307904]14/15[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  11th/16   Semi Finals  N/A                  Just survived & 2 matches from European Football
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7311320&viewfull=1#post7311320]15/16[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  2nd       2nd Round    N/A                  Champions League football!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge™?p=7318611&viewfull=1#post7318611]16/17[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  2nd       2nd Round    Lost @ first hurdle  Europa League next year
17/18  Zemun SuperLeague  3rd       Winners!     Europa Lge Qtr Final Breakthrough season

Also if you want to track my progress a little more closely you can follow me on

twitter.png

150px-FK_Zemun.svg.png

FK Zemun - End of Season 2018/19

Club Info ~ Facilities ~ Finances

League Table - Fixtures - Champions!

What a fantastic season. Dominated from start to finish and lost only one games, home to Red Star and even that was tight. So glad that everything has clicked together now. Partizan were nowhere to be seen aswell. Ended up winning the league by 12 points. Amazing achievement. Can't believe my eyes!

Key Players

Seydou Traore - What a fantastic player. Dragged Zemun to glory. 35 goals in 32 games is fantastic in any league.

Anzoumana Kone - No goals but 14 assists from LB is outstanding.

Vladimir - Outstanding playmaker, my type of guy. Won't enter contract negotiations though :( If I can't keep hold of him though, I will get mega bucks for him. I'm predicting £10m+.

Europa League - Fixtures - Group Table

Well that was disappointing, but in a great way. Very tough group with Atletico Madrid, Rubin Kazan and Maccabi Haifa. Only lost to Madrid and Kazan away but if I had managed tod raw any of those two games then this 8-0 freak result against Rubin at home would have meant something... I even got this sweet achievement for it!

Serbian Cup - Fixtures

Not too bothered about the Quarter Final exit, our dominance in the League means we can mess this up, no probs :)

Random Points

- Many records broken, especially by Seydou Traore. Most goals in a match (6 vs Rubin), top goalscorer, most MOMs.

- New highest attendance of 11,539 vs Rubin

- New highest average attendance, 7304

History

[b]Season Team  League       Position  Cup          Europe               Achievements[/b]
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7288388&viewfull=1#post7288388]12/13[/url]  BASK  First League 13th/16   N/A          N/A                  Relegated   
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7300881&viewfull=1#post7300881]13/14[/url]  Zemun First League 1st       N/A          N/A                  Promotion!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7307904&viewfull=1#post7307904]14/15[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  11th/16   Semi Finals  N/A                  Just survived & 2 matches from European Football
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7311320&viewfull=1#post7311320]15/16[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  2nd       2nd Round    N/A                  Champions League football!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge™?p=7318611&viewfull=1#post7318611]16/17[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  2nd       2nd Round    Lost @ first hurdle  Europa League next year
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7330511&viewfull=1#post7330511]17/18[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  3rd       Winners!     Europa Lge Qtr Final Breakthrough season
18/19  Zemun SuperLeague  1st       Qtr Final    Europa Lge Grp Stge  Champions!!!11

Also if you want to track my progress a little more closely you can follow me on

twitter.png

default.jpg

YF JUVENTUS 2017-18

Table

Squad Overview

Player of the year

I'm distraught to be honest, we were a point clear with 5 games to go but lost one and drew one of them (games we should have won) and Young Boys seized the opportunity.

On the whole it was a good season though, we really need to stop dropping points at the worst possible moment but bar that i'm happy. The defence has tightened up remarkably this year though for some reason if we let one in we are certain to let at least another in, I can't get my head round it tbh but I don't want to take the risk of making major changes to the tactic at this moment because we are getting better as each year passes and with Christian Gross having left Young Boys at the end of the season I think we may never have a better chance of nipping in and over taking them.

The Europa game against Marsielle was a lot closer than expected, we drew 2-2 at home and 1-1 away, we really pushed for a winner in the 2nd leg and was unlucky not to get through the tie if truth be told, but it was a great experience for us and if truth be told Europe wasn't that high on my list last season, though with the kids having plenty of game time I am going to trust them to start most leagues before Europe because we need the CL money so I can start upgrading facilities including the inevitable stadium expansion/new build now we are averaging close to our 2,800 capacity. i

Moser yet again topped the player of the year list and you can see why, it's been easier to keep him happy than some of the others but i'll probably offer him another new contract to make sure.

No new signings yet, decided to get this written straight after the season end for once :D But I have 6 targets, hoping to get 3 of them.

Year    | Division      | Position | Cup       | Europe
2013/14 | Challenge     | 2nd      | 2nd Round | N/A
2014/15 | Challenge     | 1st      | 3rd Round | N/A
2015/16 | Super         | 6th      | Winners   | N/A
2016/17 | Super         | 2nd      | 2nd Round | N/A
2017/18 | super         | 2nd      | 3rd Round | Europa 1st knockout

Mafino, well done on winning the league mate.

Been away for a while. Nice to see everyone tagging along nicely.

Gundo: Finally survival with Sola. Keep on getting stronger.

Xaw: Maybe you could field a team full of Nagys :)

Dexter_Morgan: Nice progress with Juventus. The real Juventus should look anxiously over their shoulders any time now.

Mafino: Congrats with your Super league win. Great effort.

Brizza: Congrats with the championship. Good luck in CL.

McNeil: Good luck in the Ekstraklasa.

Dexter_Morgan: Nice progress with Juventus. The real Juventus should look anxiously over their shoulders any time now.

Funny you should say that :D

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx132/S_M_P_L/YF%20Juventus/forza1.jpg

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx132/S_M_P_L/YF%20Juventus/forza2.jpg

Those wins put us in the CL group stage. we also beat Celtic the round before (again) 6-1 on aggregate. We got Arsenal, CSKA Moscow (again) and Kobenhaven in the group stage and we are sitting in 2nd place as it stands though CSKA aren't far behind. In the league we are 4 points clear of Basel and 9 points clear of Young Boys, who as I expecting are failing to cope with life after Christian Gross. I only managed one signing, a promising CB called Rodriguez on a free, he'd have probably been a starter 2 seasons ago but Zimbroianu and Ugwunna are such a good pair that I only drop them in cup games or before a big European game.

Hopefully you'll get back to your save mate :cool:

Funny you should say that :D

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx132/S_M_P_L/YF Juventus/forza1.jpg

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx132/S_M_P_L/YF Juventus/forza2.jpg

Those wins put us in the CL group stage. we also beat Celtic the round before (again) 6-1 on aggregate. We got Arsenal, CSKA Moscow (again) and Kobenhaven in the group stage and we are sitting in 2nd place as it stands though CSKA aren't far behind. In the league we are 4 points clear of Basel and 9 points clear of Young Boys, who as I expecting are failing to cope with life after Christian Gross. I only managed one signing, a promising CB called Rodriguez on a free, he'd have probably been a starter 2 seasons ago but Zimbroianu and Ugwunna are such a good pair that I only drop them in cup games or before a big European game.

Hopefully you'll get back to your save mate :cool:

Wow! Excellent wins! There is a new Juve in town!!

I am back on my save. Sitting second half way in the season. Never been closer to promotion. But it is tight, so I am taking nothing for granted.

Nice victory, are they one of the teams challenging for promotion aswel?

Yes. It's them, Aalesund, Hønefoss and us. It's very close. After this great victory I f'ed up at home against a bottom half team. So the race is wide open.

150px-FK_Zemun.svg.png

FK Zemun - Mid Season 2019/20

League Table - Fixtures - Graph - 2nd

Very strange season so far, mauling Arsenal but lost 3 times in the league. Haven't changed tactics and sold no players so not quite sure what's making us be 7 points behind Partizan at this point. Still, happy to be in top two and long may it continue.

Key Players

Seydou Traore - Fantastic as ever. Highlight of the season so far is the fact he has managed to get called up by France and score twice in 3 appearances for them! Well done Seydou

Anzoumana Kone - Essential left peg. Many assists

Vladimir - Uncharacteristic this year, expected him to really show his colours and let rip but he's doing okay. Scored some belters but a bit inconsistent.

Champions League - Fixtures - Group Table

Because we finished as Champions last year and because of Serbia's good coefficient (ironically because of my 2017/18 Europa Lge antics) we went straight into the group stages. The draw coughed up a mean looking group with Arsenal, AC Milan and Sporting CP (my beloved!).. I was really expecting a mullering to be honest. I lost the first game away at Sporting but really felt hard done by in that match. So did we put our heads down? No, we dusted ourselves up and mauled Arsenal. And I mean... MAULED. We managed to defeat AC Milan away and at home (!) which meant that we could have finished first... if it weren't for a 4 of my key players and my only GK deciding to go on international duty! Lost 2-1 at home to Sporting because of that, if we had won we could have finished top. But I'm happy with 2nd!

Serbian Cup - Fixtures

Into the semi finals, probably will meet Partizan in the final

Random Points

- Highest attendance of 12,000

- Got £6m just from appearing in Group Stages of CL!

History

[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7330511&viewfull=1#post7330511]17/18[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  3rd       Winners!     Europa Lge Qtr Final Breakthrough season
18/19  Zemun SuperLeague  1st       Qtr Final    Europa Lge Grp Stge  Champions!!!11

twitter.png

Drew. Karlslunds IF. Swedish Second Division South Svealand. 2012

Table - Easy in the end, albeit only going up on goal difference, but being a Professional side in a league with mostly Semi-Professional teams, it does get a bit easy.

Graph - Plain sailing for the most part.

Squad - Pretty decent overall, most notable players were Francis Owusu who was solid at right back, also linked up well with the guys in midfield whenever we were on the attack; Morgan Dahlback arrived for £1k, and showed his worth in goals, although he wouldn't sign a new contract so he's off in the off-season.

Transfers

Finances - Money is very hard to come by in Sweden, being Professional, and only have a 800 capacity stadium means we will leak money, and fast.

Me

Aims for next season:

Stay up, and try to improve the squad where needed.

150px-FK_Zemun.svg.png

FK Zemun - End of Season 2019/20

League Table - Fixtures - Graph - 1st

Not a fantastic start and hovered around 2nd all season, falling as far as 7 points behind Partizan. We managed to claw back some results, and could have won it in our own yard against Partizan with 1 game left, because we were level on points. However, 2 injuries in the game and a red card meant that all we could do was draw 0-0. I was gutted because Partizan only needed to beat a relegation battler to win the league... but they didn't and we snatched it off them! And that was the only time we had held 1st place all season! Heehee so cheeky. Very happy.

Key Players

Anzoumana Kone - More of the same from Kone, offers a lot from defense

Vladimir - Absolutely fantastic, what an asset. Getting interest of £20m for him! But as I will mention later on, I don't really need that amount of money.

Marcao - Now plays for Serbia! Haha that's fantastic. Brazil's loss.

Seydou Traore - League top scorer, Cup top scorer, Player of the Season for league, Player of the season for Cup and I'm sure I've forgotten a few. 35 goals in 33 appearances, and 2 goals in 5 appearances in France. Just goes from strength to strength.

Champions League - Fixtures - Group Table

Because we finished as Champions last year and because of Serbia's good coefficient (ironically because of my 2017/18 Europa Lge antics) we went straight into the group stages. The draw coughed up a mean looking group with Arsenal, AC Milan and Sporting CP (my beloved!).. I was really expecting a mullering to be honest. I lost the first game away at Sporting but really felt hard done by in that match. So did we put our heads down? No, we dusted ourselves up and mauled Arsenal. And I mean... MAULED. We managed to defeat AC Milan away and at home (!) which meant that we could have finished first... if it weren't for a 4 of my key players and my only GK deciding to go on international duty! Lost 2-1 at home to Sporting because of that, if we had won we could have finished top. But I was happy with 2nd!

So at this point, I was through to the next round. Drawn against Lyon. Beat them 1-0 at home but lost 3-0 away. Good effort though!

Serbian Cup - Fixtures

The bulk of both of teams in the final were out on International duty, so I guess it was squad depth that won in the end, even though I had a greyed out GK!

Random Points

- Gained a total of £10m for being in the Champions League, hopefully same again next year!

- Main worry is lack of talent that would join us. I have so much money to spend but no one will join us. We may be as good as Partizan on paper but our reputation still is lacking. I'm worried that our best players will get nabbed all at once and I will have no one to replace them with. This is why I'm trying to get a Youth Academy as soon as possible so we don't have to rely on foreign talent. How long would this whole process take? We'll see

- Because of massive income and low outcome, we managed to pay off a loan we took out in the first season. Grand!

- We are now 45th on the European rankings!

History

[b]Season Team  League       Position Cup         Europe                Achievements[/b]
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7288388&viewfull=1#post7288388]12/13[/url]  BASK  First League 13th/16  N/A         N/A                   Relegated   
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7300881&viewfull=1#post7300881]13/14[/url]  Zemun First League 1st      N/A         N/A                   Promotion!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7307904&viewfull=1#post7307904]14/15[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  11th/16  Semi Finals N/A                   Just survived & 2 matches from European Football
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7311320&viewfull=1#post7311320]15/16[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  2nd      2nd Round   N/A                   Champions League football!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge™?p=7318611&viewfull=1#post7318611]16/17[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  2nd      2nd Round   Lost @ first hurdle   Europa League next year
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7330511&viewfull=1#post7330511]17/18[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  3rd      Winners!    Europa Lge Qtr Final  Breakthrough season
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7341837&viewfull=1#post7341837]18/19[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Qtr Final   Europa Lge Grp Stge   Champions!!!11
19/20  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Winners     Champions Lge 1st Rnd Domestic Double

twitter.png

Going well there Mafino, keep up the excellent work! 45th in Europe is pretty damn impressive work, that Serbia coefficient must be flying up!

Congrats on the promotion Drew, good luck next season!

As for me...

HNK Vukovar '91

Croatian Second Division

2012/13 - mid-season update

vukovarbadge.jpg

Table || Graph || Squad || Transfers || Fixtures || Finances

Newly promoted HNK Vukovar '91 find themselves leading the table at the midway point of their first season back in the second division. A mixed start to the season, beginning with a couple of 2-0 wins in the league and cup was followed by a 4-1 demolition away to Lucko. This only served to inspire the team on however, as they went on a 9 game unbeaten run in the league, which started with a 7 game winning streak. This came to an alarming halt in a thriller against HNK Gorica, which saw Vukovar go 3-0 down, only to claw back to 3-2, eventually falling 4-3 in an epic encounter. The team went in to the winter break on the back of a 1-1 draw against NK Zagreb, former first division champions from 2001/02.

Some of the Vukovar star players to this point in the season include:

Brank Cubrilo - the striker has played superbly out on the right win for the team, knocking in 4 goals and helping out with 4 assists

Dinko Barbaric - the young central defender keeps popping up at the right place, with 4 goals for the team so far this year and solid at the back

Milo Nadj - the defensive midfielder has chipped in with 5 assists, whilst bossing the midfield regularly

Nenad Eric - the striker started the season as an amateur but recently signed a part-time contract and has performed admirably in the lone striker role

Teo Vardic - the right back has been solid and helped out with 2 assists

Luka Tos - the club's top scorer didn't have the best start to the season but has come into form recently

Targets for the second half of the season:

Win the league, the only promotion place is for the winner

Archived