Gundo's FM12 European Adventure Challenge™

150px-FK_Zemun.svg.png

FK Zemun - Mid Season 2015/16

Club Info ~ Facilities ~ League Fixture List

Table 2nd-16

Well I am very surprised by this. Only a few adjustments to the team (not as many as I would have liked) and we were propelled to 2nd. I guess I was right about the gulf in class between the two division not being that big. However, If I cam to complete this challenge in Serbia then I will need a herculean effort to topple Partizan. They run away with the league every year yet never do it in Europe. To win this challenge I am going to have to dominate Serbia for quite some time, and at the moment I don't see that happening unless we get the same kind of sponsorship deals and income that Partizan gets. I am aiming for mid-table now, with relegation out of sight now. With the way things are going, Serbias 2nd team Red Star are doing badly and the rest don't seem to be doing well I might hold onto 2nd but I don't expect to.

Key Players

Koffi Moumouni... well where can I start. At the start of the season, with a year left on his contract, I offered a new contract - but he wouldn't even go into negotiations with me. I then faced a stiff decision, do I sell the person that could propel me to the top half of the table or do I let him go for free at halfway? I chose the latter, selling him for a cool £3m... with a cheeky 45% next sale bonus too!

Vladimir Urzikic is my new Moumouni. Top scorer, MOTM assists, exact type of player to Moumouni but even better.

I keep getting news reports Marcao, my Brazilian 21 year old CB, stating that he needs match time fulfill his potential, I have a feeling I will have a Moumouni moment on him. I can't lose this guy whatever I do, he is absolutely solid.

A very bright young talent, Douglas yet to dominate any games but has so much potential I could cry.

Serbian Cup

Not great, lost on penalties in the 2nd round, was hoping for a repeat of the antics from last year but the team was complacent.

Thanks to the cash in from Moumouni, my youth facilities are being upgraded.

History

[b]Season   Team    League          Position    Cup           Achievements[/b]
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7288388&viewfull=1#post7288388]12/13[/url]    BASK    First League    13th/16     N/A           Relegated   
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7300881&viewfull=1#post7300881]13/14[/url]    Zemun   First League    1st/16      N/A           Promotion!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7307904&viewfull=1#post7307904]14/15[/url]    Zemun   Super League    11th/16     Semi Finals   Just beat relegation & two matches from European Football

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see all of you well up and running. I have experienced a slow start in my second season in the 1. division, but I think I have turned the corner now.

Good luck in future matches XaW, McNeil, Mafino and Biscotti.

150px-FK_Zemun.svg.png

FK Zemun - End of Season 2015/16

Club Info ~ Facilities ~ Full Fixture List

Table 2nd-16

Never in a million years did I expect a season like this. A combination of poor opposition defences and having a monster like Vladimir Urzikic up top meant I maintained 2nd place for the rest of the season, never keeping up with Partizan but I didn't really want to. The gap between the divisions are absolutely tiny. As aforementioned, now that I have finished 2nd the big task begins of toppling Partizan, with their £m of sponsorship and income. This season made me realise what kind of squad I had though. There were the key players but the rest of the squad were just normal background people. I conceded the 3rd least goals int he league but 34 goals shipped in 30 games is way too many for my liking, something that I will need to address. Very chuffed, overall. Although I would prefer access to the Europa League first. Hopefully a massive tie against someone like Arsenal or A. Madrid will bring in some cash monies and we can go from there. Not expecting much from European side, I just want to consolidate my position for now and hope to keep my best players.

Key Players

Douglas - Again, had a quiet season but there have been some glimpses of magic from him and I am going to continue putting my trust into this kid.

Marcao - Carried on from Xmas break, stopping anything coming near him and a constant transfer target of many Brazilian teams.

Boris Zivanovic - Winger with 10 goals! You don't get many of those. I asked him to cut inside and have a pop and almost every goal he scored was the same.

Fernando - Some fantastic dribbles and an amazing crosser of the ball, don't get too many of those nowadays.

Vladimir Urzikic - My star man. Made everything click together, made goals by himself and generally a fantastic player. Broke into the Serbian u21 team too! Also finished as the leagues top scorer with 17 goals. Amazing.

Serbian Cup

Not great, lost on penalties in the 2nd round, was hoping for a repeat of the antics from last year but the team was complacent.

History

[b]Season   Team    League          Position    Cup           Achievements[/b]
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7288388&viewfull=1#post7288388]12/13[/url]    BASK    First League    13th/16     N/A           Relegated   
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7300881&viewfull=1#post7300881]13/14[/url]    Zemun   First League    1st         N/A           Promotion!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7307904&viewfull=1#post7307904]14/15[/url]    Zemun   SuperLeague     11th/16     Semi Finals   Just beat relegation & two matches from European Football
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7311320&viewfull=1#post7311320]15/16[/url]    Zemun   SuperLeague     2nd         2nd Round     Champions League football!

Maccabi Kabilio Jaffa 2014/2015 – Season 3 – Jimbowmanuk

Chairman expects

League: Mid table finish : 8th

State Cup: Reach 8th round: Reached 1/4 finals

National Toto Cup: Learn from experience: Group Stage

Brought in some free transfers as the board wouldn't release funds to sign players, wage bill was over the limit so I had to concede to selling my star striker Aas for £75k and his £1.6k a week wage reduced the fears of the board. Lost a couple of good squad players on frees as they didn't want to sign new contracts

Transfers

League Table

Fixtures 1

Fixtures 2

Results were really mixed all season, the team is showing they can score goals but the defence is still very leaky, I knew I wasn't going to make top 6 halfway through the season so aimed at consolidating a mid table finish again, improving on the previous season by finishing in 8th spot

State Cup

Good results against lower opposition set us up against Premier Division side Hapoel Tel-Aviv, we managed to take the lead but the strong opponents proved to good in front of goal so a shock never really looked on the cards

National Toto Cup

Won 3 of the 1st 5 games and needed only a point in the last to make the quarter finals, and after coming back from 2 goals down looked likely but my opponents scored in injury time to knock me out.

Struggling to fully enjoy this game at the moment as the board only allow me £130 a week for staff wages and no coach or physio no matter how bad they are will sign for less than £140, having to result to signing player coaches but they only ever stay for 1 season and refuse to sign extensions, hopefully with the club being taken over in the April the new chairman might release more funds for staff.

Season	League	Position	State Cup	Toto Cup	Europe	Achievements
2012/13	National League	14th	7th Round	1/4 Finals	N/A	None
2013/14	National League	9th	7th Round	Group Stage	N/A	None
2014/15	National League	8th	1/4 Finals	Group Stage	N/A	None

I just finished my first season with SV Schwechat and won Austrian 1.Liga and promoted to Austrian Bundesliga...hope chairman give me cash injection for new signings because only 3 or maybe 4 players has potential for Bundesliga . Stadium has capacity of 8000 but only 2000 seats - how many spectators can watch the game in domestic league? i had 1300 average last year and hope for few 1000 more in new season...

Both 1st and Bundesliga has 10 clubs, 10th is relegated and 1st is promoted/ or winner in Bundesliga and goes to Champions league while 2nd-4th goes to Europa League so my goal is to avoid relegation and with little luck to finish 4th :lol:

Good solid season Jimbomanuk, you know everytime I see you team name it makes me laugh.C'mon the Jaffa's!! :)

Cheers Gundo, unfortunately I've had to sell 2 of my best players to keep wages down and find myself bottom of the table after 5 matches so hopefully I can turn things around before the board decide to sack me

150px-FK_Zemun.svg.png

FK Zemun - Mid Season 2016/17

Club Info ~ Facilities ~ Full Fixture List

Table - Graph 2nd-16

Pretty much the same as last season, although we managed a winning run of 7 league games. I guess the key to beating Partizan is to beat the teams they don't and hope to draw against them. They are still in control of this league, whereas we are still finding our feet. I'm at the point before each match where I don't know if we are gonna spank or get spanked... anyone can beat anyone in this league, demonstrated by the fact 7th and 13th are separated by 3 points.

The only difference between the standings this year and last year at this point is that we're on level points with Partizan but we haven't scored as much as Partizan. At least we have fixed our defensive problem but looks like we aren't scoring enough.

Key Players

Vladimir Urzikic - 6 goals and 4 assists in 14 league appearances, I'm now playing him as a Messi-type Inside Forward on the wing. Seems to be working, he looks dangerous whenever he gets the ball.

Seydou Traore - My scout spotted this geezer and I brought him in instantly. Don't know how no-one else nabbed him. 10 goals in 14, I'm unsure of how to play him but he seems to do the trick as a Poacher in a 4-1-2-2-1 (with wingers) formation.

Fernando - often players on the opposite wing of Urzikic. 4 goals in 9 and 3 assists with 2 MOM, he attacks the right wing like hell and he is trouble for anyone in the league. Whips some fantastic balls in on occasion.

Europe

We drew against Dinamo Moscow in the Champions League Best Placed Playoff, managed to score in the second leg but lost overall 3-1. Not too upset with that. They gave us our highest attendance and gate receipts of £75k (!). This relegated us to the Europa League Playoff, where we faced Liverpool. Not as much luckas with Dinamo, failed to score and we were generally dominated. We lost 3-0 in the end. So 3 losses and one draw in European competition... it's going to be a long challenge!

Serbian Cup

It seems like Zemun treat this trophy like the League Cup... yet again we performed poorly and lost 4-1 even after our run of wins. Disappointing

History

[b]Season   Team    League          Position    Cup           Europe              Achievements[/b]
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7288388&viewfull=1#post7288388]12/13[/url]    BASK    First League    13th/16     N/A           N/A                 Relegated   
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7300881&viewfull=1#post7300881]13/14[/url]    Zemun   First League    1st         N/A           N/A                 Promotion!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7307904&viewfull=1#post7307904]14/15[/url]    Zemun   SuperLeague     11th/16     Semi Finals   N/A                 Just survived & 2 matches from European Football
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7311320&viewfull=1#post7311320]15/16[/url]    Zemun   SuperLeague     2nd         2nd Round     N/A                 Champions League football!
16/17    Zemun   SuperLeague     2nd         2nd Round     Lost @ first hurdle 

Brettney's Trip to Iceland!

Íþróttafélagið Völsungur

rttaflagiVlsungurLogo.jpg

Íþróttafélagið Völsungur is an Icelandic football club from the town of Húsavík located on the north coast of Iceland on the shores of Skjálfandi bay.

History;

1927 : Foundation of club

They last played in Iceland's top tier (for their only time) in the 1988 season.

Völsungur are a Semi Professional Club who are ranked 30th in Iceland, they gained a surprise promotion into the 2nd Tier in the 2011 season.

Clubs Facilities;

Basic Corporate.

Fairly Basic Training.

Minimal Youth.

Adequate Junior Coaching.

Basic Youth Recruitment.

Ground;

Húsavíkurvöllur, Húsavík

Holds 800.

Grass pitch in Good condition.

No undersoil heating and no roof.

The Ground is here.

Changing rooms!?

So my new home;

Húsavík is a town in Norðurþing municipality on the north coast of Iceland on the shores of Skjálfandi bay with 2,237 inhabitants.

The income of the inhabitants is derived from tourism and fishing, as well as retail and small industry. Until recently, Húsavík was the export harbour for silica was extracted from the nearby lake, Mývatn.

The most famous landmark of the town is the wooden church, built in 1907.

According to the Landnámabók ("Book of Settlement"), Húsavík was the first place in Iceland to be settled by Norsemen. But the Swedish Viking Garðar Svavarsson stayed there for one winter around 870 A.D. The name of the town means "bay of houses": probably referring to Garðar's homestead, on which have been the only houses then in Iceland.

Húsavík is served by Húsavík Airport.

Húsavík has become a centre of whale watching in Iceland due to whales of different species that frequently enter the bay. The Húsavík Whale Museum is located in the town. It is also home to the Icelandic Phallological Museum, which contains penis specimens from every mammal that lives in Iceland, including a 67-inch sperm whale penis, and a donated human penis.

The region of Mývatn, with its interesting geology and diverse animal life, is nearby. Jökulsárgljúfur National Park with the horseshoe shaped canyon Ásbyrgi and the waterfalls Dettifoss, Hafragilsfoss and Selfoss is also not far from the town.

So Skjálfandi Bay;

HusavikWhaleWatchingShips.jpg

Skjálfandi, geologically more a bay than a fjord, is located in the North of Iceland. The word Skjálfandi literally translates to "trembling" which might refer to earthquakes which do occur quite frequently. Though most of them cannot really be noticed; they are only registered by seismographs.

The bay, originally created by glacial activity, has two major streams flowing into it: Skjálfandafljót, which is a glacier river and Laxá, which is a freshwater river. The river Laxá is famous for its salmon (lax in Icelandic translates to salmon) and part of the river is protected by the Ramsar Convention.

The only town in Skjálfandi Bay is Húsavík, facing the picturesque Víknafjöll and Kinnarfjöll , the mountain ranges on the other side of the bay, whose top is covered with snow year round. The highest point reaches around 1200 m.

The bay is famous for the abundance of different whale, dolphins and bird species, which can best be observed during the whale watching trips departing Húsavík.

The Swede Garðar Svavarsson, was the first Scandinavian to settle in Iceland around 860. He built a house in Skjálfandi, but spent only the following winter months there before leaving Iceland.

Me;

Profile|Information

150px-FK_Zemun.svg.png

FK Zemun - End of Season 2016/17

Club Info ~ Facilities

Table - Graph 3rd

A good start to the season meant that at the halfway point I was level on points with Partizan. But then the team became complacent and started lacking. Coupled with the rise of Red Star and injuries to key players meant that I couldn't keep up with Partizan, who actually managed to make it to the Champions League group stage finishing with 2 points in a group of Man Utd, Atletico Madrid and Juventus. So I stayed in third for the second half of the season. Not sure what else I need to do to get 1st place but I'm gonna carry on and eventually do it!

And by finishing third, I get an added bonus of Europa League football :)

Key Players

Fernando - Ever increasing talent, I need to keep him fit

Seydou Traore - 2nd top scorer but sustained big injury towards the end which halted our push for the 2nd place spot.

Vladimir Urzikic - Top scorer, Fans Player of the Year, fantastic player and he is essential for us. Keep getting bids for him, hopefully he stays at the club.. he has 1 year left on his contract and rejected negotiations :/

Europe

We drew against Dinamo Moscow in the Champions League Best Placed Playoff, managed to score in the second leg but lost overall 3-1. Not too upset with that. They gave us our highest attendance and gate receipts of £75k (!). This relegated us to the Europa League Playoff, where we faced Liverpool. Not as much luckas with Dinamo, failed to score and we were generally dominated. We lost 3-0 in the end. So 3 losses and one draw in European competition... it's going to be a long challenge!

Serbian Cup

It seems like Zemun treat this trophy like the League Cup... yet again we performed poorly and lost 4-1 even after our run of wins. Disappointing

Random Points

- New average attendance of 4402, up from previous high of 3040 set in 2015

- Upgraded youth facilities to 'average' haha!

- Been made 17/1 to win the title but I know I won't

History

[b]Season Team   League       Position  Cup          Europe             Achievements[/b]
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7288388&viewfull=1#post7288388]12/13[/url]  BASK   First League 13th/16   N/A          N/A                Relegated   
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7300881&viewfull=1#post7300881]13/14[/url]  Zemun  First League 1st       N/A          N/A                Promotion!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7307904&viewfull=1#post7307904]14/15[/url]  Zemun  SuperLeague  11th/16   Semi Finals  N/A                Just survived & 2 matches from European Football
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7311320&viewfull=1#post7311320]15/16[/url]  Zemun  SuperLeague  2nd       2nd Round    N/A                Champions League football!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7318611&viewfull=1#post7318611]16/17[/url]  Zemun  SuperLeague  3rd       2nd Round    Lost @ first hurdle  Longest unbeaten run of 13 games

YF JUVENTUS 2013/14 SEASON REVIEW

default.jpg

After the the poor start to the season I posted up on the last page the recovery continued in the 2nd half of the season in no small part due to a few new singings.

Claus Costa I had tried to get him at the start of the season but his wage demands were far too high. His agent came back in March and offered him with a far more realistic wage. If I could have had him at the start to cover the back 4 I am sure we'd have a much better start to the season.

Thomas Ouwerkerk My scout picked this lad up and was rated better than my 1st choice at the time, he came in and after a few bad games at the start he started to get his confidence and will stay as number 1 this year.

Donny De Vet Not a first choice yet but he wasn't far off being so and didn't let me down when he played.

Of the players that started the season

Fischer was superb out wide, really glad I paid a bit over on his wages just to get him, bigger clubs are interested in him so i'm not sure how much longer i'll have him.

Jabnoun I wish the scout who picked this lad up was still at the club when I joined, he found a gem here. Tore the league apart most weeks, i've managed to get him to sign a new 4 year deal which i'm delighted about as I only noticed with a month of his contract left it was expiring (note to myself to remember to read those contract reports properly in the future:D)

Pinto the other half of my strikeforce, he and Jabnoun really have a good understanding, i'm hoping to see more of the same this year.

League table

From the last report we only lost 2 more games for the remainder of the season, goals were flying in as you can see (I think it was 60 goals in 17 games) the defence was shored up quite a bit with the signings I posted above so I can't help but wonder how we would have done if I had changed my tactic earlier, I can't really go by having the new signings earlier as I knew of non of them bar Costa before they had signed. I am sure the tactic would have at least earnt us the 8 points (or less if I had got something in the 1st 2 games against Wil) needed to go up.

I've already made 2014's seasons signings, a central defender who looks class and 2 left backs as I lost Tornetto to retirement, those 2 aren't that great but should do the job for the year.

Targets for the season

Top three finish.

Better cup run (out 2nd round last season but to be fair it was Grasshoppers we faced)

Find another CM, a better LB and a right winger

Hope our board lets us go professional, this is actually what I crave the most as I feel I could get better out of the players if I could have them at the club full time.

Mafino that was a great result, who did you get in the group?

I'll be posting a bit more often now, I have been away for most of the last week so couldn't.

budafokilc2.jpg

End of season report 2013/14

Table | Past positions | Squad | Finances | Transfers

A very good season for us overall. We started a bit slow and we were struggling to keep up with a tier higher than last season, but that all changed because of a single signing. Last year one of our main problems were getting our single striker to score, and it seemed like the trend was continuing this season as our best striker was far from good enough for this level. As I was searching for a better one I got an agent offering his South African client, and when I checked him out it was no doubt, I wanted him. After a little negotiation we had signed Shaun Robertson for our entire transfer budget of £14k, but he was well worth it! He ended up being top scorer in the league with 19 goals in 26 matches while adding another 9 in the cups. After a while we got him working along our Zambian offensive midfielder Felix Katongo. They delivered and was the main reason we managed to get a safe mid-table position.

We were in two cups this season, the Magyar Kupa and the Magyar Ligakupa. In the Magyar Kupa we got as far as the quarter finals where we were beaten 2-3 on aggregate by Kecskemét. In the Ligakupa we came 2nd in our group, but that was not enough to go through to the quarter finals.

Financially we are bleeding cash like crazy. We are at this moment about £750k in red, but at a point we had reached the million. And our chairman has injected about £500k this season as well. Hopefully we can make a push towards Europe next season, as we badly need some more cash in our coffers. We got a new kit sponsor this season and that nets us a bit more than last. Still we are losing money while I'm well below my wage budget and not using much. The ticket prizes increased quite a bit from last season, as did out average attendace. Hopefully the trend continues so we can at least go even in the future.

Season      Divison    Position    Kupa        Europe        Achievments
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13      NBII        1st        2nd round    N/A        Promoted as champions
2013/14      Bank Liga   8th        Quarter final    N/A        Mid-table

@ Dexter_Morgan. Good season with Juve. Hope you can clinch promotion next season. How are the spectators with umbrellas doing? Have you got them some chairs yet?:D

@ Mafino. Keep up the good work. Great to get another season in Europe. Will get you valuable coefficent points.

@ brettney1980. Good luck in Iceland. If you can bring the champions league trophy to the saga island then it wil be a hell of an achievement.

tollnes.jpg

Taunton - Tollnes - Season review - 2017 - Norwegian 1. division

Table (4th)

The season ended on a high, but overall I am disappointed. We had an abysmal start, and that ruined our promotion plans. Mid way in we found our feet and played really well, beating Kongsvinger away in a great performance.

The squad was the best ever, but I suspect that they needed to gel, and that the teams in the division took us more seriously this season.

We showed potential in this match, beating premier division greats Lillestrøm away in the cup, scoring six goals.

Best player and top scorer: Bryan Morel A really great player, and he scores lots of goals for us. The big clubs are circling now, and he refuses to sign a new contract. Only way to keep him is to get promoted I think.

Economy: Getting better

Key: This season (Last season)

Wage budget: Nkr 57.500 p/w (38.000 Nkr p/w)

Transfer budget: 2.200.000 Nkr p/w (0 Nkr p/w)

(For pounds, just divide the number with ten)

Av. attendance: 802 (646)

Players in: 9 (20)

Players out: 10 ( 28 )

Need a good right wing, and a solid centre back. If I can get them, I am really optimistic that we can push for promotion. That depends of course that we make a good start, but I know we can beat anybody. It will be an exciting season.

Season | League   | Position  |   Cup   |  Europe    |      Top scorer          |
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
2012   | 2. div   |    11[sUP]th[/sUP]   | 1.rnd   |    N/A     |  Issa Ibrahim Malam     (9)          
2013   | 2. div   |     9[sUP]th[/sUP]   | 1.rnd   |    N/A     |  Torstein Mjønner      (10)
2014   | 2. div   |     6[sUP]th[/sUP]   | 1.rnd   |    N/A     |  Thomas Larsen         (12)
2015   | 2. div   |     1[sUP]st[/sUP]   | 2.rnd   |    N/A     |  Atli Heimisson        (12)
2016   | 1. div   |     4[sUP]th[/sUP]   | 4.rnd   |    N/A     |  Bryan Morel           (22)
2017   | 1. div   |     4[sUP]th[/sUP]   | Q-final |    N/A     |  Bryan Morel           (21)

Thanks Taunton. Good effort with Tollnes, I often have that problem with Bryan Morel, some of my best players all want to go. The best thing to do is cash in ebfore their contract runs out, believe me it won't be nice at the time but that money is very useful!

Dexter Morgan, I'll let you know who I got in the group in my next update, probably in an hours time. Something incredible has happened.

150px-FK_Zemun.svg.png

FK Zemun - Mid Season 2017/18

Club Info ~ Facilities ~ Finances ~ League Fixture List

Table 3rd-16

In terms of the league, we haven't been doing too badly. After about 9/10 games we fell very far behind the front 2 but we always kept our head above the rest. If we stay above 3rd this season I will officially call ourselves Serbias 3rd club :) I think the Cup and European antics have given us hangovers for the League matches, but more on that if you scroll down...

Key Players

Marcao - Starting to impose himself more as a fan favourite, only injury will keep him out of the squad at the moment. Has grabbed some vital goals and is a major advantage for attacking set pieces. Has also gained Serbian nationality.

Uros Vitas - Making noises about wanting to join a bigger club but has agreed a 5 year deal with me. Partners Marcao at the back and the two are (mostly) unstoppable.

Vladimir - One of our best players, I would compare him to Paul Scholes. He is the star of the match without being the star of the match if you catch my drift... does all the behind-the-scenes work perfectly, maybe once or twice scores a belter but won't score 7 goals roundhouse kick goals in 2 minutes - just a casual string puller. Easily most valuable at the moment.

Seydou Traore - My Nistelrooy is doing very well and tucks away almost any opportunity he gets. Very pleasing.

Vladimir Urzikic - The first Serbian to appear for his country as a Zemun player... absolutely incredible. Best player by far. Ran rings around the opposition... but once he refused to enter negotiations with him, I took the decision to sell him before the January window opened so that he wouldn't go for free. He was sold for £3.3m. A great return for a fantastic player.

Europa League ~ Fixtures ~ Group Table

As if scoring away at White Hart Lane and achieving a 1-1 draw wasn't enough...

As if taking Spurs to extra time in front of a capacity home stadium and scoring moments from time wasn't enough...

As if qualifying for the Europa League group stages wasn't enough...

No, none of that wasn't enough.

4 wins, 2 losses and 15 goals won us the group of AZ Alkmaar, Braga and Metalist Kharkiv with a game to spare. I am absolutely astonished! I just don't understand how I've taken Zemun up through the ranks and to get to the stage where I'm beating AZ 8-0 across 2 games is unbelievable. I am convinced this is luck - but unfortunately, my luck has run out, managing to draw Bayern Munich in the next round. I fully expect to be beaten, but what a run this was. The prize money and extra funds is very useful, I'm currently upgrading my youth facilities (for the second time) and training facilities.

Serbian Cup ~ Fixtures

Finally we have screwed our heads back on and progressed to the semi final stage, albeit with easy draws throughout. I fully expect us to reach the final where we will probably meet Red Star, who I feel we have a chance against. Finally I can win the stupid thing!

History

[b]Season   Team    League          Position    Cup           Europe              Achievements[/b]
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7288388&viewfull=1#post7288388]12/13[/url]    BASK    First League    13th/16     N/A           N/A                 Relegated   
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7300881&viewfull=1#post7300881]13/14[/url]    Zemun   First League    1st         N/A           N/A                 Promotion!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7307904&viewfull=1#post7307904]14/15[/url]    Zemun   SuperLeague     11th/16     Semi Finals   N/A                 Just survived & 2 matches from European Football
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7311320&viewfull=1#post7311320]15/16[/url]    Zemun   SuperLeague     2nd         2nd Round     N/A                 Champions League football!
16/17    Zemun   SuperLeague     2nd         2nd Round     Lost @ first hurdle Europa League next year

Great european run, Mafino. Really astonishing. You must be delighted. Hammered AZ, and overcoming Tottenham in the qualifier was heroic.

Really happy for you. Now go on and beat the hell out of those bavarians. :)

Maccabi Kabilio Jaffa 2015/2016 – Season 4 – Jimbowmanuk

Chairman expects

League: Mid table finish : 7th

State Cup: Reach 8th round: Reached 8th round

National Toto Cup: Learn from experience: Group Stage

Signed 3 players during the season, 1 of whom is my assistant manager. Dvorak became my 3rd foriegn player so I'll be resorting to Israeli's for the next season

Transfers

League Table

Fixtures 1

Fixtures 2

A bad start to the season saw the team only picking up 4 points in the 1st 7 games, which meant it was looking to be a struggle before going on a 5 game winnong streak. Couldn't break into the top 6 and the poor start cost us, tweaked the defence a little towards the end of the season seeing us go unbeaten in the last 8 games and not conceding for the last 4

State Cup

A solid victory in the 7th round, set up a clash with inform Be'er-sheva, who I beat 4-0 three days before the cup clash but they have a fitter squad and saw me off quite easily in the 8th round

National Toto Cup

Knocked out in the group stage again, similar to last season an injury time goal put us out but it was not in my match but the other game of the group, the chairman doesn't seem that fussed for this competition only ever asking to learn from experience

Really starting to get into this game now and with a great finish to the season I'm now more determined to reach the top 6, some academy players are ready for the step up and I'll need them to perform as I can't see any major signings this season again.

Season	League	Position	State Cup	Toto Cup	Europe	Achievements
2012/13	National League	14th	7th Round	1/4 Finals	N/A	None
2013/14	National League	9th	7th Round	Group Stage	N/A	None
2014/15	National League	8th	1/4 Finals	Group Stage	N/A	None
2015/16	National League	7th	8th Round	Group Stage	N/A	None

sola.png

Gundo - Sola Fotball - Season Review 2012

Hugely pleased we managed to survive relegation and with a few games to spare too. It was a difficult struggle again, after a fairly decent start things tailed off and it was only a spell of good form 6 games from the end that saved us.

Some conditions I've set myself for this years challenge

I'm only signing Nordic players; Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Norwegian, Swedish and players from Faroe Islands.

I'm not signing players who I have signed in previous FM's if i can help it.

I'm also not using the player or staff search facility.

Not many of my players are worth a mention to be honest as our highest average rating was only 6.77!
scooped the top scorer award with a mighty effort of five goals.

Average attendance: 258.

Next season: I will need to strengthen from front to back, because quite frankly most of the players I've got are dire.

Season  |       League       |  Position  |          Finish          |      Cup    |   Top Scorer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------      
2012    |  2.divisjon Avd.3  |    9th     |            -             |  2nd Round  |  Ørjan Nesvik (5) 

Well, hello there. I'd like to play please. I've just completed dafuge's challenge and with no desire to stalk Welsh Wizard (;)) I'm coming to give this a crack.

I'm starting in Iceland, because that's where my Mum's gone, apparently. No, that's not right, I'm going to Iceland because I like the idea of being able to develop a nation up from the grass roots, hopefully will some naturalised talents (although my research suggests that'll take 7 years!?) and some top class facilities, presumably training on all weather pitches.

Anyway, enough pre-amble. Let's play!

Having wrongly holidayed until December 2010, I've restarted again and done it properly now. My settings give me only 8,000 players? That'll make for an interesting game. My plans for naturalising some Brazilian superstars might be a little misplaced...

Therefore, I am the proud, newly appointed manager of Knattspyrnufélag Fjallabyggðar! For some reason people seem to shorten this to "KF". I will refuse to do so, it's the first step to me being accepted by the locals.

I've tried to Google them so I can find some fancy photos to put into my post like others do, but the only websites I can find about Knattspyrnufélag Fjallabyggðar are entirely in Icelandic, which is an issue.

So you'll have to settle for my manager profile and a nice news story about my appointment. Unknown my bottom!

For tracking purposes - Iceland are ranked 99th in the World.

budafokilc2.jpg

End of season report 2014/15

Table | Past positions | Squad | Finances | Transfers

Great season for us as we managed to win both the domestic cups aswell as finishing 4th in an very evenly matched league. It only seperates 4 points from the winner down to 6th place. We started the season of slow as allways, but managed to pick up form after a while. Then as we were closing in on the half way mark the bomb dropped as the chairman accepted bid on Shaun Robertson, our best player. I was hoping he would stay, but he left for Al-Ahli and Saudi Arabia. Still we got a nice £1.2 million for him. This caused us to have some problems scoring, but our other two strikers, Fuska and Addae Owusu started scoring after a while.

In the cups we took down every opponent in our way as we won both the Magyar Kupa and the Ligakupa. In the Magyar Kupa we won 2-1 after extra time against ZTE. After we scored we got two injuries and as we had used up our subs we were down to 9 men. Luckily they got a red card after a while, but it was still 10 v 9 in the last minutes. We managed to hold on and secure Bodafuks first Magyar Kupa win. In the Ligakupa we met Videoton and scraped trough a 1-0 win.

Financially we earned money this season, but it was mostly down to our big sale. Hopefully next season will be better as we get to play in Europe for the first time.

Season      Divison      Position    Kupa             Europe      Achievments
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13      NBII          1st       2nd round        N/A         Promoted as champions
2013/14      Bank Liga     8th       Quarter final    N/A         Mid-table
2014/15      Bank Liga     4th       Winner           N/A         Cup double, qualified for EL

Great season there XaW. Hope you can find a good replacement for Robertson :) And good luck in Europe

Thanks, Mr_Demus. I've been trying, but no one who want to join me is even close to his standard unfortunately. And since I didn't get any transfer budget I have to search for free ones and that makes it even harder. But I'm hoping I can find someone.

Tough break :/. Hopefully you can find a decent striker on free

I got this guy on free from Cluj, he should be able to find the net. Just hope he delivers. After selling Fuska aswell I atleast got a transfer budget of £200k, so I finally got some money to use.

SV Schwechat, 2nd season

Here is report from my austrian saga, after we promoted to Bundesliga we are back in the saddle. In winter seasonbreak we are sitting on 1st place with 4pts infront of Redbull Salzburg. After promotion, because of poor financial condition, i didn't get money for transfers and i was -4k on wage budget, so i sold few players for 1k and sign for free 2 averige cb's and striker with wellknown surname Shevchenko but not Andriy :lol: (1cb is injured almost all the time and because of good form of my strikers Lotric&Akapa, Sheva warming the bench). After 20 matches we have best attack and worst defence but we scores more than we can get...in winter transfer will come 1 cb and 1 dmc on free transfer (we have 1k budget for transfers and +4k p/m for wages). So i hope we will continue this way till end in worst scenario to end 5th (still european league) and get some cash. Last year we have 1300 averige attendance this year 3300. On monday will post some screenshots...

default.jpg

YF Juventus 2014-15

Table

Cup - Knocked out in 3rd round

Squad overview

We had a strange season if truth be told and if anything I was happier with the way the team played most of the previous season. By the first week of October we had lost 5-1 to Lugano and 5-0 against Bienne, I think in all the previous season we only got one hiding in the league and that was only 4-1. We have somehow developed this ability to put ourselves in bad positions in games we should be doing better, it's only our knack of scoring late goals that got us off the hook. By the start of April I serging away from the pack but I only picked up 3 points from 6 games in that month and it almost cost us promotion.

I'm already a fair way in to this season.

Transfers

In attempt to stay up (obviously :D) and also eradicate last years arrogance I had a major upheaval in the squad. Most of the players who went were either aging or struggling to get in to the side. Sami was the first to moan about wanting to go to a bigger club, it wasn't worth disrupting the squad for and I have found an even better replacement in Supka (link with rest below) for free, so the chance to knock the -£500k deficit down to less than half was also a major boost.

Before the season started I got my main wish when the board announced (with no encouragement from me) that we were turning professional.

My major signings for the season

Zimbroianu

Supka

Balaj

Rossetti

Ailton

Avdic

Jacare

At the half way stage of the season things are tight between 3rd and 9th places, a win could move you up 3 places. I'm in 6th place, 12 points clear of bottom club Wil which is my main concern but up to 5th place can give you a Europa spot depending on the cup winners and with most teams being able to beat anyone on their day I wouldn't set it as an unrealistic target at this stage.

Best result of the season so far was a 5-1 win over Zurich to avenge the battering they gave me by the same score in a cup game in my first season.

Financially we are still in the red but we're digging away at it pretty quickly now. My wage bill is just under £700k and with £2.5M over the season in TV money alone I expect us to be well out of it at the end of the season.

Good season there XaW, hopefully you can push on, shame about Fuska but Paul looks a very good player.

Yerko van Basten, that is an excellent start mate. The boost in attendances but be a big boost to your finances as well.

Drew the Cookie Eater, welcome to the challenge and good luck.

Just made a quadruple raid on Clairefontaine.

Dje

Hamouda

Tounsi

And the pick of the bunch Moser

I'm tempted to give all but Dje first team places when we restart. I've tried to raid Clairefontaine in the past (even as early as the start of this season) without any luck, I won't be making it a regular thing taking players from there but this batch were too hard to turn down for free.

Give me a K....., N......, A......, oh sod it.

Knattspyrnufélag Fjarðabyggðar

Season 1 - 2012

A sensational season, where we were simply too good for the league. We are now promoted to the Premier League, which is actually called Úrvalsdeild and seems to be sponsored by Pepsi. Anyway, I digress.

League Table

Results

Interesting league rules to point out - runs from February to September, with only 22 games played. 3 non-EU slots and trialists are allowed to play. 5 substitutes and you do not have to name a goalkeeper.

There are two cups, one of which has a group stage which runs pre-season. 3 groups of 8 teams play each other once then move to a semi final with the group winners and the best runner up (which was me) advancing to play a single legged semi-final and final. All of this takes place before the season starts.

The other cup seems to run on a more normal straight knock out basis. I lost in the 2nd round.

Finances

Transfers

We started with a slight wobble, but picked things up through the middle of the season as we brought strength in depth to the club. We finished with 11 straight wins which is actually half a season in Iceland, I got through the season really quickly, which made it very enjoyable. It's quite odd playing a season between February and September. My lads are hopefully going off to the sunshine for 5 months with their prize money.

Transfers - it wasn't as hard to attract players as I feared it may be. This was evidenced by one of the relegation strugglers bringing in Mario Jardel on a free!! We have some real quality in the squad, which hopefully will be able to develop into an Úrvalsdeild winning side.

I am also enthused that we can actually get Icelandic nationality. But it takes 7 years!?

Star men for me this year -

Stephan Hutwelker

an amazing utility midfield man. My favourite player and the first of the foreign kids who was convinced to come to the country.

Oliver Luck

if you can't be good, be lucky. I made it a priority to ensure Luck was on our side

Rune Rabben

top name, top scorer. Will be able to replace him with someone better soon, but for the time being a 20 goal a season EU striker is a blessing.

Marc Brunnauer

another quality young player who will be a mainstay for the foreseeable future.

Jan Starke

see above. Brought in late on, but his pace was too much for the opposition when he did play.

Mario Krebs

quality centreback. Late arrival, will be key next year.

Vladimir Kharin

with only 3 non-EU slots you have to be good to get a game, fortunately for him he is.

Alain Otiomo

his agent brought him to my attention, his stats were too good to pass up. Played one trial game at the end of season and signed a proper deal afterwards. I suspect he'll not play much because of the non-EU rule and competition for places, but I have a longstanding FM weakness for Africans from random nations.

I think that covers everything. I suspect I'll get a decent way into next season given how quickly we get through things.

150px-FK_Zemun.svg.png

FK Zemun - End of Season 2017/18

Club Info ~ Facilities ~ Finances ~ League Fixture List

Table 3rd-16

Well in terms of the league I think we are well established in 3rd. We never got higher than one week in 2nd, Partizan took hold of the league and won it again. This season I wasn't really focusing on the league due to the antics of domestic and European cups. I'll also blame some poorly timed injuries to key players in which I have insufficient back up. I'm not really sure how to play it now, because I have proven that I can upset the big teams in Europe but do I soldier on in that or hold back, dominate Serbia first then go from there?

Key Players

Seydou Traore - Again, banged in some very important goals and was consistent throughout the season.

Milan Medjedovic - Was brought into the squad January as a replacement of Urzikic... paid the best £75,000 I have ever spent! Started off with 8 goals in 8 games and just kept on scoring. Very happy with Milan!

Marcao - Scored 10 goals from CB, absolute monster and i can't replace this guy if he decides to leave. I need Marcao at the back if I am to complete the challenge.

Vladimir - Instrumental in the middle, very happy

Uros Vitas - Him and Marcao very solid at the back

Marko Isailovic - no screenshot atm but came up through Zemun's youth ranks to become the first of his kind to appear for the club, and managed to get some bids of £1.3m for him, but I won't sell. Him and Vladimir run things in the centre of the park and I'm very happy with Marko!

Europa League ~ Fixtures ~ Group Table

Well, well... where the hell do I start?

After achieving the biggest shock of my FM career and bossing the group stage with 12 points (4 wins on the bounce and a loss either side) i thought my game was up when I was paired up with Bayern. A 3-1 loss away from home gave me some hope, because they never really dominated. And the fact we managed to score meant I thought we could take them on. So before the 2nd leg, I went for it: Attacking, High Closing down and quick tempo. Milan Medjedovic grabbed a goal within 1 minute and we took them on from there. They couldn't get a shot off. I noticed they put their key players like Toni Kroos and Arjen Robben on the bench, so we kept going. We got another one after HT, which is the worst time to score because at that point Bayern were starting to come back into the game. They missed some absolute sitters in the end, but we held on and managed to beat Bayern Munich 3-3, going through on away goals.

Okay if my luck hadn't run out before that, it would certainly come now: Juventus were our next opponents. We played away 1st and I played Counter attacking and direct. Juventus were never in the game, they were so complacent and we scored 3 goals in 5 minutes around the half hour mark and effectively finished them off by HT. I was stunned. My key wingers were out so I had no hope, but to beat Juventus 3-0 at their ground was unbelievable. On the return leg, they scored first and we replied before half time. The same happened again in the 2nd half, so we managed to draw 2-2, beating Juventus by an astonishing scoreline of 5-2 on aggregate

At this point, I was starting to believe I could upset the odds. I was drawn with Olympique Lyonnais in the next round, and I was full of confidence. We lost the away leg 1-0, which was fortunate because we got slaughtered. We won the 2nd leg 2-1 but it wasn't enough and we were knocked out on away goals by Lyon, 2-2 on aggregate

What an astonishing run! I am flabbergasted!

But this run just highlights the massive flaw that reputation has: If I can beat Bayern Munich in one game, why would I not be favourites to beat mid-table Dinamo (V) after them? We drew 2-2, which makes no sense at all. Ah well. Got so much prize money from this run!

Serbian Cup ~ Fixtures

Finally, managed to win this stupid thing! Easy run to the final, conceding two goals. Walked all over Red Star in the final! My second piece of silverware!

Random Points

- Before, I had a 9,600 seater with 3,400 more available to stand, the board announced that it will now be a 12,000 seater which is useful.

- Highest ever average attendance of 5,842, 1,440 more than last seasons high.

- Managed a profit of £8m due to selling key players

- In November I will hopefully have a good youth academy due to the wealth

- Offered Uruguay job! Duly denied

History

[b]Season Team  League        Position  Cup          Europe               Achievements[/b]
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7288388&viewfull=1#post7288388]12/13[/url]  BASK  First League  13th/16   N/A          N/A                  Relegated   
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7300881&viewfull=1#post7300881]13/14[/url]  Zemun First League  1st       N/A          N/A                  Promotion!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7307904&viewfull=1#post7307904]14/15[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague   11th/16   Semi Finals  N/A                  Just survived & 2 matches from European Football
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7311320&viewfull=1#post7311320]15/16[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague   2nd       2nd Round    N/A                  Champions League football!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge™?p=7318611&viewfull=1#post7318611]16/17[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague   2nd       2nd Round    Lost @ first hurdle  Europa League next year
17/18  Zemun SuperLeague   3rd       Winners!     Europa Lge Qtr Final Breakthrough season

Also if you want to track my progress a little more closely you can follow me on

twitter-logo-bird.png

Archived