Gundo's FM12 European Adventure Challenge™

You have not been lucky with your strikers XaW :(

Yeah, I'm hoping for someone as good as Paul or Robertson who want to stay for more than a few seasons.... :(

I got someone lined up to take his place, but I don't know if he will produce as the former ones.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Badge.png

NK Krka Novo Mesto

Quick update for transfers; not much to talk about really. Most of the activity was players leaving, all of which was agreed before I joined the club. I did sign three players though, all free transfers, so I'm hoping they can provide something this season.

2 league games played now, and I've noticed a few things about the team. We're not that bad from what I've seen. Despite losing 2-0 and 4-0, we had a go at both teams. None of my players can finish, which I'm hoping won't last for too long into the season. 18 shots in the first 2 games only produced 2 on target, which is slightly worrying, but a little encouraging too. If we can sort out the end product, we'll regularly have enough chances to win games.

Summer Transfers, 2012

Squad

Until the next update, then.

Cookie: Impressive run in Norway. Great to win Tippeligaen. Hope you do really well in Norway. I find it amusing that a club that was mostly known for their womens handball team now competes in the Champions league.:D

Dexter_Morgan: You are therabouts now. Just the final hurdle, and the man in umbrella will go ballistic!

Xaw: Congrats with the league win!

Mafino: Unbeaten! Wow. You are too big for Serbia now. Hope you will get your hands on that CL-trophy soon.

Britrock: Well done with the promotion!

maisonjaune: good luck in Slovenia, Krka playing in 3.SNL Zahod (west) in irl (there are two 3rd SNL, East and West both has 14 clubs, and NK Krka is leader of west). Novo Mesto (New City) has population about 35.000 people, and Krka is a river runs through NM, also Krka is pharmaceutical factory and there is good basketbal club KK Krka which won Eurochallenge cup this year.

mr_demus: keep on good work in Austria, hope you'll catch EL.

Badge.png

NK Krka Novo Mesto

Quick update for transfers; not much to talk about really. Most of the activity was players leaving, all of which was agreed before I joined the club. I did sign three players though, all free transfers, so I'm hoping they can provide something this season.

2 league games played now, and I've noticed a few things about the team. We're not that bad from what I've seen. Despite losing 2-0 and 4-0, we had a go at both teams. None of my players can finish, which I'm hoping won't last for too long into the season. 18 shots in the first 2 games only produced 2 on target, which is slightly worrying, but a little encouraging too. If we can sort out the end product, we'll regularly have enough chances to win games.

Summer Transfers, 2012

Squad

Until the next update, then.

Good luck :thup:

I've tried this challenge in Slovenia each year for the last 5, and never got further than a CL 1st knockout round.

Tried with Krka, Tolmin, Sampion, Portoroz Piran and Bistrica. Did best with Sampion...

gaklogo2009.jpg

Grazer AK - Season review - 2013/2014

League table

The boys performed really good, and we only lost one of the last 15 games, which helped us achieve a very unexpected silver medal. Next year we will play in the Champions League Best Placed Playoff.

Squad ratings

We played way better than last season.

Our best rated player was once again Thomas Murg. He also made the most assists in the Bundesliga for us.

Top scorer was our new croatian striker Igor Hajduk. Found him for free in a non league club. Bargain.

Finances are solid, and I expect they will only get better. Hauled in a good profit each month. (For pounds divide by 8)

Our prefered XI

GK: Markus Egger

DR: Emir Dilaver

DL: Stefan Stangl

DC: Michael Madl

DC: Sebastian Siller

MR: Patrick Salomon

ML: Marco Meilinger

MC: Maximillian Adam

MC: Stefan Nutz

ST: Igor Hajduk

ST: Thomas Murg

Our best prospects

Richard Mensah

Stergios Samaras

Valentin Goncharov

Victor Salami

And we actually got some good prospects through the youth system, but we will see how they developes.

Goals for next season:

-Strengthen for Europe

-European qualification

-Improve youth facilities

Season     Team                 Country    League                          League Finish           Cup          Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13   Grazer AK           Austria    Heute für morgen - Erste Liga      1st            Quarter final         Promoted!
2013/14   Grazer AK           Austria    Tipp3 Bundesliga - T Mobile         2nd            3rd Round            CL Qualification

That's all from me this time around. Stay tuned for Grazer AK's Excellent European 3D Adventure

Too many to congratulate, so i'll say it to everyone :D

I'm not happy

Unbeaten run (all comps) pretty easy game against Sion in the cup until this happens forced to play 5 greyed out players (3 out of position) and this was the final score and even then as you can see we gave a good account of ourselves considering. In a way if it was going to happen i'd rather it have been a league game as we were 21 points clear at the time (24 now and I think we get confirmed as champions with 1 more point)

The CL run has been amazing, beat AC 4-1 away, 2-1 home, Porto 7-2 home 3-2 away Fenerbache we beat at home and drew away, beat Sevilla home and away in the knockout (i'll do the screenies later) Bar that one thing it has been an incredible season from us so far.

Too many to congratulate, so i'll say it to everyone :D

I'm not happy

Unbeaten run (all comps) pretty easy game against Sion in the cup until this happens forced to play 5 greyed out players (3 out of position) and this was the final score and even then as you can see we gave a good account of ourselves considering. In a way if it was going to happen i'd rather it have been a league game as we were 21 points clear at the time (24 now and I think we get confirmed as champions with 1 more point)

The CL run has been amazing, beat AC 4-1 away, 2-1 home, Porto 7-2 home 3-2 away Fenerbache we beat at home and drew away, beat Sevilla home and away in the knockout (i'll do the screenies later) Bar that one thing it has been an incredible season from us so far.

That is massively frustrating, have you reported it?

Not as yet, it's the first time it's happened so it could be a one off thing, everything has gone tits up since that though, whilst we were always going to win the league I had injuries to players I could have done with being fit due to having to play that game as I had teams roughly planned for the next few games before we played Man Utd in the CL semi, of course I then had players I had intended to rotate get injured in a game they weren't going to play and United dicked us 5-1 on aggregate because we were down to the bare bones. It's really frustrating the after effects of that game rather than losing it as I felt we could have matched United even if we were missing 1 or 2 players rather than the 5:(

I'm massively confused about the Croatian league structure and I'm wondering if there's some kind of bug going on here.

Last season there were 16 teams in diivsion 1 and 5 got relegated, but only 1 replaced them. There were only 15 teams in the second division, but 4 got relegated and only one replaced them (my Vukovar team). That means that this season there are only 12 teams in the first division and 16 in the second.

To add to the madness, this year there are 3 relegation spots in the first division, but only one promotion spot in the second. It gets crazier... There are 7 (SEVEN) relegation spots in the second division this year. Seven! Wtf? Are they only going to be replaced by one team or 7 or what? It's crazy, I've got first division teams asking me for friendlies on Wednesday's in their winter break because they've got nothing to do. And at this rate, there'll only be 10 teams in the first division next year.

I've looked on Wikipedia and there's no mention of the league structure changing from 16/16 with one auto promotion/relegation and one playoff/playout spot (second bottom vs second top). Anyone think I might need to bring this to SI's attention? I've looked in the editor but there's nothing in there about promotion/relegation rules. I'm really getting into this save, I'd hate it to be ruined by something as stupid as this. :(

The Croatian top flight will restructure to 12 teams from next season (2012/13) and will then go into ten teams either the season after or from 2014.

However the issue of the winter break has been noted. There shouldn't be one in Croatia and it has been logged in the bugs forum.

The Croatian top flight will restructure to 12 teams from next season (2012/13) and will then go into ten teams either the season after or from 2014.However the issue of the winter break has been noted. There shouldn't be one in Croatia and it has been logged in the bugs forum.
Yeah, I thought I'd stick my head in over there and saw that. Noticed that there's only 27 games in the league instead of 36 too, which is going to be a financial bummer.

default.jpg

YF JUVENTUS 2020/21

Table

CL Run

Cup (See above posts :mad:)

Player of the season

Keeping this short. The season was too easy, we'd probably have won the cup as well if it wasn't for the internationals, United were superb all the way through the CL and deserved to win it.

With Ailton gone Kalashinkov and Schroder shared the DM responsibility and neither let me down. Moser had a few injuries but still scored more than he played though it seems we aren't over reliant on him any more with the whole squad chipping in with goals. Hamon (my record signing) and Simon are my only ins and out goes one of my longest serving players in Schulz.

Domestically it's too easy now, scored 35 goals and let in 1 in my first 10 games, i've played Ye (the now 17 year old keeper) in 8 of those and Hamon in 9 just to give teams a chance and it is still too easy for us :D Roma, Fenerbache and PSG are our CL group opponents this year, I expect to walk this bit at least.

I've got a quick question, I've bought the stadium because in the past the board wouldn't let me do a simple upgrade so asked to buy it so we can expand as we sell out now, the option to expand is now greyed out but when I hover over it says planning to build a new stadium even though nothing has come up in my messages about it :confused:

Bumbling through to another Icelandic quadruple and we get to the Champions League 2nd Qualifying draw. Last year I got Glasgow Rangers, the highest ranked side. This time I've got....

FK Zeljeznikar Sarajevo!

Decent chance of getting through to the 3rd Qualifying Draw and thus at least having a fall back Europa Cup game. Excited again!

royalsprimontcomblain.gif

Formed in 1921 as Sprimont Sportive, and with a rename and a merger along the way, the might of 1997 Liege regional champions Royal Comblain Sprimont Sportive have turned to me to launch them into the stratosphere.

Overview : Club overview

History : History

These are me : Profile

Info

This gentleman scored 15 in 21 for Sprimont last season, and looks to be easily my best player : Guillaume Legros

To celebrate promotion to Third Division A, Sprimont turned Semi-pro, which is very handy indeed, as I can pick and choose which of my amateurs (including the incoming players on the overview screen) to keep, and which to dump, for nothing.

The board want safe mid-table, the media predict 11th.

default.jpg

YF Juventus 2021/22

League

Cup

CL run

Squad Overview

Player of the season (only because of his form in the last 10 games this time, it nearly went elsewhere :D)

Notable players, i've realised i've not really done one these bar the odd one every now and then it's not the full squad as i'd be here forever.

Mauricio Number 1 for the past 2 seasons, he's been a reliable last line of defence during that time.

Grgic A bit error prone last season but he started the big games, my problem with him is he tires towards the end of games too much and it has been known to cost us goals, but I now have a new left back from Graz who i'll post below.

Ugwunna I think he's made 2 mistakes at most in 6 seasons, he chips in with 8 goals a year or so too, best defender by far.

Tounsi it's taken 4 years to finally get him playing well, but he's getting there now which is lucky for him as this season was his last chance.

Schroder Justified my decision to sell Ailton the previous season, he's been a lot more consistent than Ailton though with the emergence of a few younger players he's going to have to keep it up.

Ouattara His improvement in the last 2 years is another remarkable one, I wasn't sure if he'd make it at one stage but now he's one of the first names on the team sheet.

Oosting Poor first 2 seasons, changed to a box to box role and he has got his act together.

Hamouda My little headache, can only be arsed to turn up for big games, but my gamble on playing him the CL Final was instrumental in that win.

Emerson Took the gamble on him on a free in January and he has been superb when called upon

Bahoken You may remember this signing on a free from last season. Converted from striker to left inside forward, struggled last season with it but is now involved in a lot of the good work we do, even if it isn't the killer pass/shot itself.

Obviously I am still in a bit of shock that we managed to do it. My bragging how easy it was came to halt almost as soon as I posted last time on here (note to self: keep shut next time :D) September to April was horrible for injuries and suspensions, we started dropping points like there was no tomorrow, goals dried up and we were basically crap most of the time because I couldn't get a settled midfield in particular going, at times I had both the 16 year olds playing together, but in the end it was worth the anger I was getting as when it mattered they delivered. Most satisfying moment of the season wasn't so much the CL win itself but the way we proved that last years semi against them could have been different if we didn't have those injuries.

Our treble win now ranks us a the top club in Switzerland, jumping up from 5th place and up 12 places to the 11th best in Europe.

Signings for this season are all at the back.

Cortes a £7M signing from Pumas, looks immense and has room to improve according to reports.

Wollitz I tried to get him from Graz last season but couldn't afford the wages, it turns out I saved £7M on the fee they wanted last year though. Will be my starting LB from now.

Cristopher a product from Barca, he's been there for 5 years and hardly played so it wasn't that difficult to get him to sign, the fee was a pain to arrange though and he's now my record signing at £10M.

It's the first time i've spent that much on players in a while on FM as i'm usually a bargain hunting sort of manager and I couldn't help but feel the need to balance the books, out went 4 squad players (Zimbroianu £7M, Andrei Balaj £4.8M, Romero £2.5M and Timotijevic £4.3M) to leave me with a net spend of about £3M, all out goings have a 15% of next sale clause too so I imagine i'll break even when I cash those in :D

Obviously now our next target is the WCC.

I also have personal goals of managing the same team for more than 10 years for the first time since the old CM games.

Get that stadium built, the option in the boardroom is still saying it's being planned even though there's nothing on any information screens.

Win the CL again, we possibly could have been on our 3rd final the season just gone and 2021 still hurts and the only way to get over that is to add another one to the cabinet.

See if I can get Moser to 1000 goals, he's on 221 so quite away from the target but with 10 years on his side and us getting stronger i'd love to give it a shot with him even if it means over working him to some extent.

Year    | Division      | Position | Cup       | Europe
---------------------------------------------------
2013/14 | Challenge     | 2nd      | 2nd Round | N/A
2014/15 | Challenge     | 1st      | 3rd Round | N/A
2015/16 | Super         | 6th      | Winners   | N/A
2016/17 | Super         | 2nd      | 2nd Round | N/A
2017/18 | Super         | 2nd      | 3rd Round | Europa 1st knockout
2018/19 | Super         | 1st      | 4th Round | CL Semi Final
2019/20 | Super         | 1st      | Winners   | CL Quarter
2020/21 | Super         | 1st      | Quarter   | CL Semi Final
2021/22 | Super         | 1st      | Winners   | CL Winners 

Wow, congrats Dexter_Morgan! Never thought it could be done so soon! I still haven't won a match in the group stage yet...Gonna take me quite some years to get past that I think, not even mention getting further!

Cheers XaW, nowhere near my quickest though, with KRC Gent-Zeehaven I completed by the 2016/17 season, though to be fair with that I had Rabiu Ibrahim (if anyone remembers he was a fm10 wonderkid :D from the first season and he tore every division apart on his own.

Well done on the upgrades, hoping for my stadium soon but i've got this niggling urge to start in a new country now. I'm stick ill in bed and finishing this means apart from personal records I have nothing to aim for where really I could do with a proper challenge again.

I've never managed in this lot of the list (or Ireland and Wales but they don't interest me)

Greece

Ukraine

Israel

Poland

Slovakia

Belarus

Slovenia

Hungary

Iceland

If anyone knows of 1 of those that has never been completed then i'll do that, otherwise i'll be drawing it using this http://primaryschoolict.com/random-name-selector/ :D

I'm tempted by all tbh

budafokilc2.jpg

End of season report 2016/17

Table | Past positions | Squad | Finances | Transfers

We retained the domestic treble and made some way in Europe. We are starting to become a major force in Hungary now since this is our second consecutive league win. When you consider we have won both cups three times running also we are becoming dominant. This season we won the same as last, but with bit bigger margin so we are still heading in the right direction. We started the season of a bit slow, but in October we started winning quite a bit and got away from the rest of the pack. Fernecvaros tried to keep up, but in the end they lost a couple and we secured the win with 3 matches to go.

This was our first go at the Champions League and we started in the qualifying rounds, the 2nd one to be precise. We got drawn up against Rudar of Montenegro and we dispatched them quite easily 4-1 on aggregate. In the 3rd round it got a bit tougher as we got Slovan Bratislava of Slovakia, but they could not stop us as we went on with 6-3. The final qualifying round was the first one we weren't seeded for and we got a very tough opponent in danish outfit FC København (Copenhagen). The first match was at home and somehow we struck lucky as we managed to get a 3-1 win to show. In the rematch I played the most defensive tactic I have ever done in FM history, but it proved successful as the match ended 0-0 with no big chances at all. We were through to the group stage and the big guns. 4th draw was no surprise and I expected a hard time, but we were unlucky as we ended up in a group along FC Bayern, Valencia and Lyon! In the end we finished last, but atleast we got a point. Out goal should be to be a regular in the group stage and take it from there.

In the domestic cups we first started with the Szuperkupa where we met Videoton, and in a very boring match we won it on pens in the end. In the Ligakupa we got a easy group as we outclassed the other teams as we won all 6 matches with a goal difference of 17-1. We had a good run to final, but had to rely on pens to win this trophy aswell. The last domestic cup is the Magyar Kupa. We got an easy draw all the way to the final. There we met a tier 2 team and we claimed the final trophy with ease.

The most important player this season has been Adrian Paul, no doubt about it and it's a shame his agent wouldn't discuss a new contract with me. He's leaving for Germany in a short while. Another player that's leaving us is our captain, Branislav Postrk. He was one of the first players I brought to the club and I was hoping he would stay, but accepted a contract with Gaziantepspor and will be leaving when his contract is up. Other notable players have been our supreme goalkeeper Dalibor Gal, who has become a regular for his country, Addae Owusu, who has contributed more than expected from the left wing, and Milán Szűcs, who became both the Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year.

As I wrote in a post a bit over we are building a new stadium and improving the facilites, so I'm looking forward to the seasons to come. I still haven't came in the Manager of the Year top 3, so that is a future goal for me personally especially since it's not rewarded on a monthly basis either.

Season      Divison      Position    Kupa             Europe      Achievements
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13      NBII          1st       2nd round        N/A         Promoted as champions
2013/14      Bank Liga     8th       Quarter final    N/A         Mid-table
2014/15      Bank Liga     4th       Winner           N/A         Cup double, qualified for EL
2015/16      Bank Liga     1st       Winner         EL Group      Domestic treble, qualified for CL
2016/17      Bank Liga     1st       Winner         CL Group      Domestic treble

150px-FK_Zemun.svg.png

FK Zemun - Mid Season 2021/22

Club Info ~ Facilities ~ Finances ~ Team Stats

League Table - Fixtures - 1st

An improvement on this time last year, only drawing one game. All round domination of the league and rarely challenged to be honest.

Key Players

Seydou Traore - Run out of words really. Outstanding player and scoring goals for fun now.

Anzoumana Kone - 9 assists so far from LB is pretty good. He takes all corners and I get a fair few goals from them.

Hernan Carrizo - Brought in for £3m, peanuts compared to what Arsenal paid for my Marcao, and Carrizo does the job aswell. Still can't speak Serbian which is a bit of a problem but has fit in well so far.

Champions League - Fixtures - Group Table

Not as successful as previous years. Very frustrated to get yet another difficult draw, but we came 3rd and we now face Girondins Bordeaux in the 1st Knockout Round of the Europa League, where we could play either Udinese or Arsenal in the next round.

Serbian Cup - Fixtures

Another easy run, thought Partizan were going to give us a hard time but they got a man sent off and had an injury so I saw their 9 men off by an incredible scoreline of 7-1!

Random Points

- Seydou Traore made World Team of the Year!!!! Amazing!

- Anzoumana Kone made African Team of the Year!!!! Amazing!

- I now have top training and youth facilities and a youth academy. Let's see if we can transform Serbia into a force in Europe!

History

[b]Season Team  League       Position Cup         Europe                Achievements[/b]
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7288388&viewfull=1#post7288388]12/13[/url]  BASK  First League 13th/16  N/A         N/A                   Relegated   
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7300881&viewfull=1#post7300881]13/14[/url]  Zemun First League 1st      N/A         N/A                   Promotion!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7307904&viewfull=1#post7307904]14/15[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  11th/16  Semi Finals N/A                   Just survived & 2 matches from European Football
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7311320&viewfull=1#post7311320]15/16[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  2nd      2nd Round   N/A                   Champions League football!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge™?p=7318611&viewfull=1#post7318611]16/17[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  2nd      2nd Round   Lost @ first hurdle   Europa League next year
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7330511&viewfull=1#post7330511]17/18[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  3rd      Winners!    Europa Lge Qtr Final  Breakthrough season
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7341837&viewfull=1#post7341837]18/19[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Qtr Final   Europa Lge Grp Stge   Champions!!!11
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7346122&viewfull=1#post7346122]19/20[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Winners     Champions Lge 1st Rnd Domestic Double
20/21  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Winners     Champions Lge 1st Rnd Domestic Double & went unbeaten in the league!

Also if you want to track my progress a little more closely you can follow me on

twitter.png

Give me a K....., N......, A......, oh sod it.

Knattspyrnufélag Fjarðabyggðar

Season 4 - 2015

Well, what a season...

[/url]

League Table

Transfers

Finances

Facilities

Another domestic quadruple, only drawing one game in all competitions (our first league game). We're now too strong for our domestic league, the only way that'll change is when we raise the league reputation enough for my rivals to bring in better players.

However, Europe was where the real fun was. After last year's tough qualifying round draw against Rangers, we got better luck this time.

2nd qualifying round - Zeljenicar were defeated 2-0 both home and away, for a comfortable 4-0 aggregate victory. This guaranteed a Europa League spot no matter what happened.

3rd qualifying round - BATE were defeated 4-1 at their place, allowing the 2nd leg to be a 1-0 cruise for a 5-1 win.

4th qualifying round - Dinamo were beaten 2-1 at home, leaving us with a lot to do at their place, however we managed a remarkable 3-1 win, cruising through 5-2 on aggregate.

The group stages drew us against Bayern Munich, PSV and Porto. We picked up a sole point, coming from 2-0 down at PSV, although we were the better side in both that game and a 3-0 home reverse against Bayern. We missed eventually going to the Europa League, but I'll settle for that!

Off field

The £6m prize money has made a huge difference to us. We immediately turned professional, however I've not been able to agree an upgrade to our training and youth facilities or expand our scouting range.

The board also announced that the rumours were true and we were indeed going to move to a brand new stadium. 8,250 all seater, costing £3m to build, most of which comes from grants and the sale of the old stadium.

We lost three big players during the season. Afkir went on a Bosman at the end of the league season (and slapbang in the middle of the Champions League campaign). Franzoni and Toumagnon were taken out of my hands by the board, which sets an iffy precedent.

Plans for next season

Expand youth facilities

Expand training facilities

Trim the squad

Start to bring through more Icelandic kids

Tread water a bit until the new stadium comes online.

35krfpj.png

Middelfart G&BK

Denmark 2. Division Vest

Season: 2012/13

Media Prediction: 14th

Board Expectation: Stay clear of relegation

Transfer Budget: £20.6K

Wage Budget: £1.7K p/w

The club’s full name is Middelfart Gymnastik & Boldklub and they are located in the central Danish town of Middelfart (population 14,781) on the island of Funen (Fyn). They play at the 4,000 capacity Middelfart Stadion.

The name Middelfart means central passage and refers to one of the three ferry links formerly connecting the island of Funen with the mainland peninsula of Jutland.

Profile for first-time Australian manager Marmoset Junior.

Brizza well done done, same goes to Mafino :) Good luck Marmoset Junior.

Cheers Taunton after the frustration of the previous season (it's still bugging me I could have gone through the season unbeaten in all comps :D) I'm relieved we managed to do it. I haven't got it in me to continue at the moment. I loved the thrill of the chase and I will continue at some point as I fell in love with the team (especially Moser) and we do have a lot more to achieve, but things like restrictions on our youth facilities (they were still rented and I couldn't buy any therefore not able to upgrade ) youth networking (still couldn't upgrade after winning the CL) and stadium (really should have at least started building one last season) slightly ruined it for me, I like the building of a club in all areas and obviously wasn't able to do so and it doesn't sit right with me that despite our success the game didn't allow for these few changes :(

Cheers XaW, nowhere near my quickest though, with KRC Gent-Zeehaven I completed by the 2016/17 season, though to be fair with that I had Rabiu Ibrahim (if anyone remembers he was a fm10 wonderkid :D from the first season and he tore every division apart on his own.

Well done on the upgrades, hoping for my stadium soon but i've got this niggling urge to start in a new country now. I'm stick ill in bed and finishing this means apart from personal records I have nothing to aim for where really I could do with a proper challenge again.

I've never managed in this lot of the list (or Ireland and Wales but they don't interest me)

Greece

Ukraine

Israel

Poland

Slovakia

Belarus

Slovenia

Hungary

Iceland

If anyone knows of 1 of those that has never been completed then i'll do that, otherwise i'll be drawing it using this http://primaryschoolict.com/random-name-selector/ :D

I'm tempted by all tbh

Slovenia has never been done. And it's bloody difficult (speaking from experience of trying for 5 years...)

Slovenia has never been done. And it's bloody difficult (speaking from experience of trying for 5 years...)

Did you try last year? Just wondering if the league rep would enhance prize money ect; another frustrating thing about Switzerland was the prize money was the same and after the 3rd title I was paying out twice as much in the bonuses than I earnt for winning the league(though TV money went up slightly each year to help cover it, but not by much)

Svoboda-1.gif

NK Svoboda

After spotg told me that Slovenia had never been done before added to the fact that i'll be going in March I felt it would be my duty to set things right. NK Svoboda came up first and having decided that I would decide my team on the scenery rather than the team itself this time they were the clear winner (if a team by the ocean would have came up then i'd have had a difficult choice though)

ljubljana_008p.jpg

Ljubljana_191620496.jpg

Information

Facilities (no rented crap this time thank god) :D

Transfers

Wiki page of the club

I know nothing about the players bar the fact that my scouts both said they were either better or potentially better than what I had and with other teams going for them i'm lumbered with them for the season now.

Season started already and I could be flying through this quicker than Switzerland as there is only 27 games and next to nothing is happening in between games (only took 15 mins to holiday too). I've played 7 games and are sitting in 7th with 8 points so it is a promising start.

Good luck.

I didn't get too far in last year - not got the time I once had to play - so not sure whether dynamic league rep would have helped. Will watch with interest...

No problem and thanks, I must admit it's only because I was working 4am-12pm and can basically doss around on fm that I can get through my seasons so quick, ill now so plenty of time again but i'm back to days when I go back so i'll actually have to work :D

Wow. Nice scenery in Svoboda. Hope you don't get mesmerized and forget about the football.

Good luck!!

There's not much football being played tbh :DKline is my joint top scorer with 4 and 2 of those have been mis-hit crosses :D The other winger, Sekroanja also has 4 goals. I'm 4th with 9 games left somehow. My strikers seem to think they are playing a crossbar challenge (swear we hit the woodwork at least 2 times a game), we provide more of a threat from our own goal kicks than we have on any set play, including our 3 penalties - non of which have been on target :D

150px-FK_Zemun.svg.png

FK Zemun - End of Season 2021/22

Club Info ~ Facilities ~ Finances

League Table - Fixtures - 1st

Another successful year and yet another unbeaten season. Scored more and conceded more than last season but still dominating and still strengthening. Good stuff

Key Players

Mame Diedhou - Outstanding on the wing, really shone through this season

Seydou Traore - Self explanatory really, 53 goals and most awards

Champions League - Fixtures - Group Table

Not as successful as previous years. Very frustrated to get yet another difficult draw, but we came 3rd.

Europa League - Fixtures

Overcame Bordeaux, Arsenal and Feyenoord before being stopped in the semis by A. Madrid! I really thought we could have won this but key players got suspended so unfortunately nothing this year. High hopes for next year.

Serbian Cup - Fixtures

An incredible 9 players on International duty for the final but my reserve team still grabbed the cup even after we went down 1-0

Random Points

- Seven players in Team of the Year

- Seydou Traore won the European Golden Boot despite playing in Serbia! True lad

History

[b]Season Team  League       Position Cup         Europe                    Achievements[/b]
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7288388&viewfull=1#post7288388]12/13[/url]  BASK  First League 13th/16  N/A         N/A                       Relegated   
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7300881&viewfull=1#post7300881]13/14[/url]  Zemun First League 1st      N/A         N/A                       Promotion!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7307904&viewfull=1#post7307904]14/15[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  11th/16  Semi Finals N/A                       Just survived & 2 matches from European Football
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7311320&viewfull=1#post7311320]15/16[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  2nd      2nd Round   N/A                       Champions League football!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge™?p=7318611&viewfull=1#post7318611]16/17[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  2nd      2nd Round   Lost @ first hurdle       Europa League next year
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7330511&viewfull=1#post7330511]17/18[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  3rd      Winners!    Europa Lge Qtr Final      Breakthrough season
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7341837&viewfull=1#post7341837]18/19[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Qtr Final   Europa Lge Grp Stge       Champions!!!11
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7346122&viewfull=1#post7346122]19/20[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Winners     Champions Lge 1st Rnd     Domestic Double
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7348676&viewfull=1#post7348676]20/21[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Winners     Champions Lge 1st Rnd     Domestic Double & went unbeaten in the league!
21/22  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Winners     Champions Lge Grp Stage   2nd unbeaten season
                                              Europa League Semis

Also if you want to track my progress a little more closely you can follow me on

twitter.png

I need a verdict from fellow challenge managers. First game of the new season. I am playing away at reigning champions Red Bull Salzburg. I am up 3-0 after 60 minutes, when my game decides to crash!

Would it be okay for me, to reload untill I replicate the result, or at least get a similar one?

150px-R.F.C._de_Li%C3%A8ge_Logo.png

Biscotti's Belgian Adventure | RFC Liége | Belgian Second League | 2014/15 Season

League: 1st | Past Positions (Predicted 2nd)

Belgian Cup: 6th Round (2-6 vs. Standard)

Transfers

Considerably less active in the market this year, as I was looking for a little stability. I did find myself running up against the Belgian home-grown ruling, but fortunately I was never at the point of having to field a weakened side because of it, so my plan for next season is to not actually invest too heavily. A bunch of players had large top-division clauses in their contracts, but I've been afforded a large enough wage budget to play around if I wanted to. Unfortunately, the club is not in a sound state financially. Despite the board's investment of £1m into the club, we were still operating at a loss of about £1m by the end of the season at which point the board decided to pay out £2.5m to install undersoil heating (regulatory, I presume). This was then followed by a board takeover by a local businessman who has promised no new investment, but has taken out a loan to clear the debts. I'm still going to have to be careful with the pennies.

As you can see from the past positions chart, we really dominated the second half of the season. We never really got a huge gap between us and second, but once we were out in front we never really looked too shaky and were rewarded with automatic promotion. In terms of the cup, we progressed through a couple of easy ties to face Standard in the 6th round. I felt we had no chance going in and so decided to just throw everything at them and I think the scoreline reflected that. At least it was an entertaining match for the fans.

The squad

GK: Arnar Pétursson

DL: Willem Appiah-Ofori

DR: Michaël Jonckheere

DC: Altin Pëlleshi

DC: Robert Arzumanyan

MC: Jore Trompet

MC: Julien Villard

AML: Ali Sobhy

AMR: Diogo Cunha

ST: Rony Baynon

ST: Mario Spehar (Season stats - sorry, managed to miss screencap of him a tthe end of the season)

Again it was a striker who had a standout season. Mario Spehar picked up the Top Scorer, Young Player and Player of the season awards, scoring 29 in 34 in the league. Baynon was still an important player for me, wearing the captain's armband, but I think his abilities were a little below that of the Second League so I have no intention of keeping him on for my run at the Pro League.

As I said above, my finances are a huge problem, and I'll be primarily looking to operate at a profit this season while avoiding relegation with the intention of kicking on the following season.

[b]Biscotti's Belgian Adventure[/b]

Season	League		Position	Cup		Europe		Coefficient Rank	Belgian Pro League Rank
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13	3rd Div A	1st		6th round	N/A		N/A			15th
2013/14	2nd League	4th		5th Round	N/A		N/A			17th
2014/15	2nd League	1st		6th Round	N/A		N/A			13th

I need a verdict from fellow challenge managers. First game of the new season. I am playing away at reigning champions Red Bull Salzburg. I am up 3-0 after 60 minutes, when my game decides to crash!

Would it be okay for me, to reload untill I replicate the result, or at least get a similar one?

When I get a situation like that, I tend to be of the attitude that the result as it was wasn't meant to be and I replay the game as if it never happened.

At the end of the day though, I think you should do whatever you think is the most reasonable thing to do - I'm not sure there are many who would complain that loudly if you were to do as you suggest.

I would agree with Biscotti and Mafino. Play it as a new game. It's happened to me a couple of times aswell and I know how irritating it is, but look at it the other way around. If you were down 3-0 at the time it crashed and when you played it again you won. Would you reload then?

Drew. Karlslunds IF. Swedish First Division North. 2013

Table - Close, we were very close to getting a second successive promotion this season, if only we'd won one more game, just one, then it would have been all different, make no mistake, I'm delighted that we were challenging for promotion for most of the season, but the way the season finished was slightly disappointing.

Graph - Last game of the season, and we blew it, gutted to say the least.

Squad - Here are the boys, my stand out players were Francis Owusu, was the star man at the back, I will need to improve my defence to take some weight off of his shoulders for next season; Aleem O'Balogun was my best player in midfield, although he missed quite a bit of the season, which says a lot about my other midfielders; Alexander Sandberg was another decent player, put in adecent shift this season, depending on who I get in next season, he may be a starter again.

Transfers

Finances - Losing money, fast.

Me

Aims for next season:

Promotion, I believe with the right signings that this could be a possibility.

Brettney's Trip to Iceland! Season: 2012.

Íþróttafélagið Völsungur

rttaflagiVlsungurLogo.jpg

League Table

Not alot to say about my first season in control of the club, we survived ... Just!

Transfers|Finances|Confidence

Brought in alot of new players since the squad was very bare. Including a few Non Icelandic players including 2 from Faroes, 1 from France and 1 from Uruguay.

The Squad|Fans Player of the Season

The Upper League Cup is an interesting format, really enjoyed our time in the group stage. It will be very tricky indeed to qualify out of it though.

Season	League		Position       Iceland Cup   Upper League Cup	         Europe
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012   First Division    10th          3rd Round     4th in Group C

Archived