Gundo's FM12 European Adventure Challenge™

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FK Macva Sabac - 2030/31 End of Season Update - Super League

So near, yet so far...

League (Positions) : Almost another unbeaten season, a late loss to Partizan the only hiccup along the way. 15 league titles in a row now, do you think I get an extra reward for that?

Cup : Easy enough again this year, with only the Semis against Partizan the only game that wasn't entirely comfortable. We really should have won the final by more than 2-0 though.

Champions League : After losing the EL final last season, the minimum I wanted this year was a QF spot. Once again we were one of the top sides in the 2nd pot of seeds which left us still vulnerable to getting a top side. Chelsea were the team this year, along with Sporting Lisbon and Maccabi Haifa. Despite losing 1-0 in London, we qualified easily after the 4th game, no part helped by hammering Lisbon 6-0 in Portugal. With both ourselves and Chelsea qualified with games to spare, our home game against them was the game to sort out top spot, with us effectively trailing 1-0. A great individual performance by Bogosavljevic secured a 3-0 win on the night but more importantly, top spot in the group.

In the last 16, we found ourselves travelling to Turin to play Juventus. We blew them away in the 2nd half of the first leg, scoring 4 times in a 6-0 win to effectively kill the tie before the home game. Despite controlling more of the home game, we only won the 1-0 on the night and progressed 7-0 on aggregate.

Our Quarter Final opponents were again Italian, this time AC Milan. Despite going down to 10 men early in the home leg, we managed to gain a 4-2 advantage to take to Italy. The away leg was surprisingly even, which we managed to sneak a 2-1 win and so went through 6-3 on agg to our first CL Semi-Final.

In the semi, we were paired with Chelsea once again. Again we played away first, and with the help of 2 comical sending-offs in a minute managed to win 4-2 away from home. The home leg though was another story, where we just failed to turn up, ultimately losing 3-0 on the night; enough to put us out 5-4 on agg.

Luckily for us, next season we'll be in the top pot of seeds, so in theory should have an easier time getting 1st in the group stages from now on.

Squad (1)(2) and Transfers : Filipovic's 2nd stint at the club came to an end for a nice tidy sum. Also, Bogosavljevic's performance against Chelsea prompted him to say he wanted to leave, which is why he left in January despite being one of our best players in the first half of the season.

For those wondering why my first choice players don't play all season, here is my calendar of fixtures for April and May (black being league games, blue being cup and red being CL). The joys of having a 3 month winter break is kind of lost of me when it gets this hectic at the end of the year.

Player of the Season (who has NOT won it before...) : Aleksandar Jankovic - DC

Hard to choose one this year, since no-one in particular stood out in the key games but he was probably the most consistent in the CL games which I suppose is the only competition I have to work for now.

Finances : Pretty much even this year with dividends included, not bad at all. Still don't like this new scale all that much...

Other Stuff : A selection of other events that have happened this season.

The Under-19s won their 3rd league title in a row, their 9th overall. Also this year they also secured their 6th youth cup, this being the 4th time the youth double has been achieved.

2031 Champions League Final: Barcelona 1p-1 Chelsea; Barcelona winning 3-1 on penalties. An English side losing on pens, how life-like ;)

2031 Europa League Final : Fenerbahce 1-0 Bourssia Dortmund (aet). Surprisingly weak field in the latter stages this year, Marseille and Anderlecht were the beaten Semi-finalists.

2031 African Cup of Nations : Algeria 0-0p Nigeria

2031 Asian Cup : Japan 1-0 Australia

2031 North American Gold Cup: Mexico 5-1 USA

2031 Copa America : Argentina 1-2 Paraguay

History

2012-13: FL - 5th

2013-14: FL - 2nd

2014-15: SL - 5th

2015-16: SL - 2nd

2016-17: SL - 1st, Cup Winners, EL Semis

2017-18: SL - 1st, Cup Winners, CL Last 16

2018-19: SL - 1st, CL Groups, EL Last 16

2019-20: SL - 1st, Cup Runners-Up, CL Groups, EL Last 32

2020-21: SL - 1st, Cup Winners, CL Groups, EL Last 32

2021-22: SL - 1st, Cup Winners, CL Last 16

2022-23: SL - 1st, Cup Winners, CL Groups, EL Semis

2023-24: SL - 1st, Cup Runners-Up, CL Last 16

2024-25: SL - 1st, Cup Winners, CL Quarters

2025-26: SL - 1st, CL Last 16

2026-27: SL - 1st, Cup Winners, CL Last 16

2027-28: SL - 1st, Cup Winners, CL Last 16

2028-29: SL - 1st, Cup Winners, CL Quarters

2029-30: SL - 1st, Cup Runners-Up, CL Groups, EL Runners-Up

2030-31: SL - 1st, Cup Winners, CL Semis

Gundo's 2022/23 Europa League update

Managed to progress to the knock-outs of the EL after overcoming a tough group that included; PSG, Sparta Prague and Bursospur. The highlight being a 1-0 home win over PSG, Joakim Aaland with the only goal of the game. The EL will be our destination again next season after a disappointing third place Tippeligaen finish this term. This season in the EL is also being treated as a learning experience and hopefully we'll be able to push on in future participations.

1st knock-out round pairs us with Arsenal!!:eek:

Congrats getting through that group Gundo. :) Will it just be a case of keeping the score down against Arsenal or do you think you can knick a result in either leg?

Thanks midgetram. No, it will definitely be a case of damage limitation unfortunately, It's Sola's first ever experience of European football and with my Nordic players only rule still going strong, it' ll be tough. Looking forward to the away tie at the Emirates Stadium though, immensely.

Well done with the progress you are making in Serbia too, so close now.:thup:

Can I ask... How are you finding call ups to the Serbian national team? Have you had many players feature regually for Serbia and still be content to stay at FK Macva Sabac?

The reason I ask is, I don't get many who play regular for Norway while remaining happy at club level and haven't in past versions. I think it definitely needs tweaking for future versions.

Thanks midgetram. No, it will definitely be a case of damage limitation unfortunately, It's Sola's first ever experience of European football and with my Nordic players only rule still going strong, it' ll be tough. Looking forward to the away tie at the Emirates Stadium though, immensely.

Well done with the progress you are making in Serbia too, so close now.:thup:

Can I ask... How are you finding call ups to the Serbian national team? Have you had many players feature regually for Serbia and still be content to stay at FK Macva Sabac?

The reason I ask is, I don't get many who play regular for Norway while remaining happy at club level and haven't in past versions. I think it definitely needs tweaking for future versions.

Now the entire national side is like the best of Macva, with a lot of my current squad and those players who I moved on (for instance last time was 17 current and 8 ex-players). I think luckily I have quite an unambitious lot so they don't ask for moves that often too. From my first choice, only Starcanin has been asking for a move for a few years but backs down when I reject it.

I think it helps that the league's rep as a whole is now above the Eredivisie (Netherlands) and the Portuguese Liga, and our club rep is hovering around the 3.5 stars so we aren't such a small club any more.

That sounds interesting, hopefully I will see the same thing once the Norwegian league reputation creeps up some more. Having the all conquering 'Tycoon Brann' in the Tippeligaen will surely help, they consistently make the CL knockouts.

By 2021 aswel! That's pretty good going, well done and glad you enjoyed it.:thup:

PS. I really enjoyed your thread 'I have fallen in love with my FM Club so much that I am flying abroad to watch them' last year, excellent story.:cool::thup:

Was a fantastic time!

I don't get a massive amount of game time in so I don't do updates, here is my end of career highlight post.

Best Memory From Early On - Easy one. My very first game in the Bundesliga, FC Bayern away. 1-0 down at half time and turning them over to win 2-1, very proud of the boys that day.

Worst Memory - a 7-0 drubbing from Dortmund.

Best Signing - hard to call between 3.

Jeroen Zoet from PSV for 250k, ended up my all time record appearance maker. The season before last I won the Europa League, it was to really be his swansong as I had bought a new keeper as he was getting on by this stage, he got a 9.6 with Man City having 19 shots on target and he just repelled them all, fitting way to end his unforgettable career with me.

Nemanja Matic from Benfica for 600k. Was exactly what I needed, was just a rock and was one of the key reasons for my success early on.

Ishak Belfodil from Lyon Reserves for free. He ended with 217 appearances scoring 157 goals, including just winning European Golden Boot.

Best Record - Kartsen Kammlott, he was instrumental in the early days but one season in particular blew me away, 2013/2014, my first in the 2. Bundesliga, league stats Played 33, Scored 48! Was unstoppable and pretty much singlehandedly took us up at the first attempt.

Now a few screenshots to end up.

Gundo, can you name the skin that you're using? :)

I'll try this challenge in FM13 for sure.

It's actually just the default skin with a different background picture, that I edited the brightness on. I found it in one of the many background packs available, then it's just a case of mapping it into FM.

Here is the background if you want it.

It's never too late, welcome and enjoy.:)

Thanks Gundo :) Unfortunately the first season never really took off and I got relegated! Started a fresh in Belarus but will leave it till the end of the season (a third through already) before I put any details. Don't want to jinx myself.

2 updates in a week, you very lucky people ;)

FK Macva Sabac - 2031/32 End of Season Update - Super League

The French Connection...

League (Positions) : Nothing new here, 1 loss away to the team in 2nd, everything else completely easy. 16 titles in a row now, but still looking for that 100% season. First time I think though that we were top of the pile from lights to flag though.

Cup : Breezed to the final as per usual, but with it being an even-numbered year international call-ups wrecked my squad for the final. Still managed to win the game though with the remainder of the side filled with promising u19s who are looking to break into the side in the next couple of years. The first round thrashing was also a new Macva record for biggest win in all competitions.

Champions League : Ah the joys of being a top seed, getting an 'easy' group is usually what happens right? Man City, Lyon and Kobenhavn would seem to dictate otherwise. Even with that draw, we still managed to top the group with only a poor 1-0 loss in Lyon being the only blemish on our record.

The last 16 took us back to France, for a tie with Marseille. Another poor performance in the south coast put us 1-0 down going into the return leg, but we showed our superior class in the return game, winning 3-0 on the night and 3-1 overall.

The Quarters saw us against the other Manchester side (and no not FCUM for you Dafuge players :p), but for a change having the home leg first. A tight 1-0 at home put us in within a chance in England, but the 2nd leg was even tighter. A 1-1 draw at an expanded Old Trafford (over 90,00 in attendance :eek:) put us through to the Semis for the second year in a row.

And for the 2nd season running we got Chelsea in the last 4. A great start in th home leg put is a commanding 3-1 lead going to the Bridge. A scrappy game in the 2nd leg was only separated by a classic counter-attack goal by Djurovic, meaning we won through 4-1 on agg.

For the final, we had our old nemesis Inter to conquer who we had only beaten once in our previous 8 meetings. For all of the 90 minutes, we dominated; but could not score. For the next 30 minutes, we dominated some more, hit the post but still didn't score. So in the end, it came down to penalties. With Inter missing their first 2, we had the ascendency but from there on in it was more England-like than anything else. Galic and Dzajic both missing their pens secured a win for the Italians. We're now 0/2 in European finals sadly.

Incidentally, all our 3 defeats in Europe this season were in France, not sure what to make of that though...

Squad (1)(2) and Transfers : We now have 25 academy-grown players :D Pretty proud of that achievement if I'm honest, although I'm currently having to cover Reljic with 2 of my DCs. Andjelic had his release clause met so it meant that Kraljevic had to come up a bit sooner than I would've liked but should improve with a full pre-season under his belt.

Also this season saw Dzajic and Bajic break the records for all-time league appearances and goals respectively; both of those were previously held by Vilotic for those who wondered.

Player of the Season (who has NOT won it before...) : Drago Vasilic - DR

Bit of a mockery this year with Galic being so much better than anyone else, but he's already won it before so let's give it to the 2nd best player. Got MoM in the final vs Inter for some reason, he's the most played outfielder I have that hasn't scored a single league goal yet (71 games played). He already has 25 international caps to his name too.

Finances : Just like last season, just about even with everything including dividends included. We're up to 6th in the worldwide rich list too.

Other Stuff : A selection of other events that have happened this season.

4 league titles in a row for the Under 19s, pretty good going I'd say

2032 Champions League Final: Macva 0-0p Internazionale (Inter win 3-1 on pens), just for those who didn't spot it earlier.

2032 Europa League Final : FC Porto 0-2 Manchester City

2032 Oceanic Nations Cup : Tahiti 0-2 New Zealand

2032 European Championships : France 2-3 Serbia (aet)

17 players in the Serbia squad this time, who beat out Italy (in extra time), hosts Belgium and Spain in the knock-out games beforehand. The surprise package was FYR Macedonia, who somehow managed to get to the Quarters before getting thrashed by Spain 4-0.

History

2012-13: FL - 5th

2013-14: FL - 2nd

2014-15: SL - 5th

2015-16: SL - 2nd

2016-17: SL - 1st, Cup Winners, EL Semis

2017-18: SL - 1st, Cup Winners, CL Last 16

2018-19: SL - 1st, CL Groups, EL Last 16

2019-20: SL - 1st, Cup Runners-Up, CL Groups, EL Last 32

2020-21: SL - 1st, Cup Winners, CL Groups, EL Last 32

2021-22: SL - 1st, Cup Winners, CL Last 16

2022-23: SL - 1st, Cup Winners, CL Groups, EL Semis

2023-24: SL - 1st, Cup Runners-Up, CL Last 16

2024-25: SL - 1st, Cup Winners, CL Quarters

2025-26: SL - 1st, CL Last 16

2026-27: SL - 1st, Cup Winners, CL Last 16

2027-28: SL - 1st, Cup Winners, CL Last 16

2028-29: SL - 1st, Cup Winners, CL Quarters

2029-30: SL - 1st, Cup Runners-Up, CL Groups, EL Runners-Up

2030-31: SL - 1st, Cup Winners, CL Semis

2031-32: SL - 1st, Cup Winners, CL Runners-Up

Desperate result in the Europa League as we finally go knocked out to PSV, after a 2-0 away defeat in the 1st leg. In the home tie we went 3-0 up and looked like it was enough to put us through, that was until they got some luck and scored a very scrappy goal in the 87th minute to win through in the tie. Valiant effort though from the Sola boys and in particular for the young Norwegian prodigy Jonathan Bjerk.

Elsewhere, we finally appointed an assistant manager in the shape of the former QPR and Brann Midfielder - Petter Vaagan Moen. Now 14 days away from the start of the Tippeligaen campaign, we've added a couple of new faces that have made us stronger, however we will still struggle to get past Brann this year atleast. 'Tycoon Brann' incidentally got hammered out of the CL knockouts via a 7-1 agg defeat to CSKA Moscow!! :eek:

Really unlucky in the CL final midgetram again! Your Old Trafford performance sounds epic too and in deed getting past United overall.:thup: I just love travelling to these big European giants.:cool:

done few seasons in northern Ireland here is a run down on how i am getting on

here is

Career Overview

Season    League                             Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12   holiday
2012/13   Northern Irish Second Division         4th        none
2013/14  Northern Irish Second Division         1st       champions
2014/15  Ladbrokes.com Championship One        7th       none
2015/16  Ladbrokes.com Championship One        2nd     Intermediate Cup winners promotion playoff winners 

Unlcuky about your PSV tie Gundo, how this run improved your Euro coefficient enough to be seeded next year? And good luck in the league this season, no-one likes a team dominating the league :rolleyes:

Good start there djclarkboy, is there any chance you could upload some squad or player profiles just to see how your team is shaping up?

Unlcuky about your PSV tie Gundo, how this run improved your Euro coefficient enough to be seeded next year? And good luck in the league this season, no-one likes a team dominating the league :rolleyes:

Good start there djclarkboy, is there any chance you could upload some squad or player profiles just to see how your team is shaping up?

yeah sure mate will do at end of this season

season one report

here is my profile1

my profile2.

download.jpg

tried to find some great background information about this club, but I really couldn't really find any,Laurelvale is an intermediate-level football club playing in the Intermediate A division of the Mid-Ulster Football League in Northern Ireland. The club are under the new management of former player Mark Robinson after the highly successful Keith Wilkinson left for Annagh United at the end of the 2006/07 season.

In their 25th Anniversary year (2005/06 Season), Laurelvale F.C. enjoying a strong season, winning the Intermediate League in addition to the Marshall Cup. The County Armagh club also reached the last 16 in the Irish Intermediate Cup and claimed the scalps of senior Irish Premier League sides, Armagh City and Loughgall (31-01-06) on their way to the semi-final of the Mid-Ulster Cup, where they lost to Glenavon.

In the following season, Laurelvale added the Premier Cup to their trophy cabinet meanging all three trophies were held by Laurelvale. Mark Robinson's second team also enjoyed success by winning the Mid Ulster Reserve League Division 1 with a thrilling final day climax. There was also success on a great scale when the first team made it to the fifth round of the Irish Cup.

Club Profile - the badge and stadium say it all, this is a small club aiming to avoid relegation in the first season in the League.

Squad - literally a bunch of amateurs. I'll be looking to clear them out and replace them with players that can help us avoid relegation.

Finances - things look ok for this club.

Facilities - we pretty much have nothing must improve here .

[end season one report.[/b]

Laurelvale F.C.-Northern Irish Second Division - 2012/13

i decided to start off on holiday for one season and ended up with Laurelvale F.C we were expected to fight off a relegation battle some how we managed to stay up . my aim for this season was starting to rebuild the squad with better players and getting my staff in witch i done all most.

League Table

League Positions Graph

Mid-Ulster CupDid not do good in this this year hopefully next year.

Intermediate Cup a low profile cup that i started to squad rotate got beat in qtr final.

Irish League Cup ot to the 3rd round and got beat by linfield.

Irish Cup got beat by warrenpoint in 3rd round.

Squad - it is still a work in progress, but wow the new players helped us fight of relegation.

Transfers1,

Transfers2 - I started off bringing in a lot of free transfers in and younger players to build for future.

Key Player Profiles:

Ryan Davidson - he started slowly but is looking like a great signing.

Chris Hall - he was ripping the league apart in front a goal was class this season.

Noel Haverty - the rock at the hart of my defence.

Conor Devlin - a new signing made him my first choice goalkeeper and never looked back.

Career Overview

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12   holiday

Next Season

to everyone surprise we somehow managed to avoid relegation this season so can we do same again next season and try push for promotion.

season two report

Laurelvale F.C.-Northern Irish Second Division - 2013/14

After last season exploits we were main aim was to try and avoid relegation i was not planing on winning the division this year to everyone surprise we won the league.

League Table

League Positions Graph

says it all i was really pleased with myself managing to get them to win the league in style.

Mid-Ulster Cup- we were looking to win this this year but we never did.

Intermediate Cup squad rotating for this competition.

Irish League Cup- thought we would least won this game like.

Irish Cup- again squad was in need of resting so had to rest my so called better players.

Squad - still work in progress but feel i getting there.

Transfers - i offloaded a lot of deadwood and got better players in.

Key Player Profiles:

Chris Hall - another great season from the striker.

Stephen Boyd - a solid player liked him.

Ryan Davidson- he's starting to get better and better.

Garry Kelso- still not sure weather on not he a right back or left back played well in both positions.

Career Overview

2011/12   holiday

season three report

Laurelvale F.C.-Ladbrokes.com Championship One - 2014/15

After last season exploits we expected to fight relegation off again and we done the same again and avoided relegation.

League Table

League Positions Graph

Mid-Ulster Cup- we were looking to win this this year but we never did again.

Intermediate Cup squad rotating for this competition again and payed off in a way .

Irish Cup- thought we would least won this game but we never.

Squad - still work in progress but feel the players i am getting in are making us stronger.

Transfers - offloaded a few but not much and got some in to replace them.

Key Player Profiles:

Chris Hall - another good season from him when he played

Jordan King - bought in as cover for when hall got injured.

Paul Murray - new player came in and was solid.

Ian Bermingham- he's starting to get better and better.

Pactriac Clarke- did ok first season at this club hope he dose better next year.

Career Overview

2011/12   holiday

season four report

Laurelvale F.C.-Ladbrokes.com Championship One - 2015/16

last season we proved to everyone that we should be in the league, we were much better this season as you will see.

League Table

League Positions Graph

Mid-Ulster Cup- we were shocking in this this year.

Intermediate Cup squad really showed we wanted to win this this year and we did.

Irish Cup- thought we would least won this game but we never.

Squad - was much better squad than when i first took over we were really good this season.

Transfers - bought in a lot players and staff and the board were bit disoponted in my judgement on some of my transfers.

Key Player Profiles:

David Winters -top goalscorer this season was a joy to watch.

Jordan King - bought last season for cover and did ok.

Kyle Lochhead - new player came in and was solid.

Conor Devlin- he's started of slow but got much better as season went on.

Career Overview

2011/12   holiday
2015/16  Ladbrokes.com Championship One        2nd     Intermediate Cup winners promotion playoff winners 

play off report

play off final we went into game as undergogs and we won the game

Union Royale Namuer - Gert Fontaine - Season 3 (2014/15)

urnamur2.jpg

Saturday 30th May 2015 - Namur Expo Function Room

(Franck de Cleur stands alongside Namur manager Gert Fontaine on the Expo room's makeshift stage, a hush sounds throughout the room as de Cleur steps up to the microphone)

Here we are again, another season of growth here in Namur, another season of new faces, another successful season I think it is fair to say. Third in the Tweede Classe is nothing to sneeze at, although the season unfortunately faded out in the playoffs. Lets all welcome our manager Gert Fontaine to the mic.

Thanks Franck. Yeah we had a good season, as you know we have high expectations and I do not accept that we did well enough. We should have gone up this season, we missed a chance and we will do everything we can to make up for this next season.

Sounds good Gert. What about the new faces this season? Not a cent spent but you had a few that made a big impact this season.

Well Willy Lavie was someone we were looking at for sometime and at just twenty he has come in and had a massive impact, Landry also came through our African network and has played really well in the heart of the midfield. We also brought in the experienced Brazilian Alves da Silva and he joined Landry in the midfield to great effect.

Excellent. Well it is time for the announcement of the night, the Union Royale Player of the Year, back over to you for the big one Gert.

Thanks Franck. Okay... ahem. Big Democratic Republic of the Congo striker Willy Lavie is in his first year at the club, at just twenty years of age Willy topped the clubs goals and assists charts and literally led the team from the front, and it is no surprise for all these reasons that I am proud to announce that Willy Lavie is the Union Royale Namur Player of the Year for season 2014/15.

Wow, what an honor! I have a great time this season in my first time with the club and I look forward to many more years here in Namur. We are realistic and we were not good in the playoffs. We as a team have talked many times already and we know what must be done to improve for next season. We are a young team and we will be better and look forward to showing you next season. Thankyou.

(The night rolls on and the new faces of UR Namur enjoy a chance to rub shoulders with the fans, faces are bright and shoulders are held high in expectation for the new season)

Season 3 Review

UR Namur Squad 2014/15

Tweede Classe League Table (Belgian Second Division)

Tweede Classe Playoffs

Fixtures 1 Fixtures 2

Transfers

Willy Lavie

Boom Verboom

Alves da Silva

Landry Bakayoko

Tweede Classe (Belgian Second Division) - 3rd (4th in Playoffs)

Cofidis Cup (Belgian Cup) - 6th Round

Player of the Season - William Lavie

Top Scorer (league) - William Lavie (17)

Most Assists (league) - William Lavie (20)

Wages: 8770 euros

Balance: -58216 euros

Think it has improved the coefficient and looks like I should be seeded for EL next year, which is a bonus.:)

Can I ask the people who have been playing this a challenge a while, what player personality have you found best for players who tend stay loyal to your club and not want to leave?

Ok, thought I'd give a brief report on the Sola Legend Sindre Fossan, the guy who's been with me on this journey since day one of my appointment, as it's been a while since any sort of update.

He doesn't play too much these days and is currently winding down his Sola career with rare cameo appearances were and when I can get away with it, as he's much past his prime now. He has however managed two assist in the league this term, which was pleasing.

Profile.

History.

Most memorable goal, despite defeat against the Trondheim outfit; a beautiful curling effort from just inside the box, that clips in off the post;

SolaFotballFixtures_Fixtures-2.png

Still can't actually believe he's played such an important role in our adventure on route to the Norwegian top flight, despite pocessing relatively poor attributes overall.

Hopefully he'll join the coaching staff at Sola once he announces his retirement.:cool:

Will give a brief update on my Europa League campaign later on today as its just started up again and also news of my latest signing, a young Norwegian striker who already has great attributes, but also has huge potential. Finally a worthy replacement for Aaland, who has been ripping up the Tippeligaen at Rosenborg.

Laurelvale F.C.-Carling IFA Premiership - 2016/17

After last season surprise promotion to the top flight of Northern Ireland we were expected to be relegated in the first season and to everyone surprise we stayed up.

League Table

League Positions Graph our form was brilliant for team tipped to finish rock bottom in the league.

Mid-Ulster Cup- we were shocking in this this last year but this year we managed to win the competition..

Irish Cup- thought we would least got threw this but we never.

Squad - was brilliant season for us what can i say but wow.

Transfers - bought few more players for cover.

Key Player Profiles:

Austin Curran -top goalscorer at 18 years old looks decent player.

Scott Martin -this guy was my rock at the heart of my defence class.

Jason O'Hare - second season here and was solid.

Career Overview

2011/12   holiday
2016/17  Carling IFA Premiership        5th    Mid-Ulster Cup winners

European football started in the Europa League third qualifying round against Croatian outfit Istra 1961 this season and we duly dispatched them with a comfortable 5-2 agg. win.

Managed to capture another exciting young Norwegian, this time from Adeccoligaen team Sandefjord.

Lars-Erik Jacobsen.

Archived