Gundo's FM12 European Adventure Challenge™

sola.png

Gundo - Sola Fotball - Season Review 2014

2.divisjon Final Positon.

It turned out to be a season beyond my expectations. I wanted an improvement on last seasons 5th place finish and I got much more than I ever expected. Two games to go and we were in a two way fight for the Title against Notodden, the club that was relegated into our group from the Adecco last season. Our first game saw us play Viking 2 (Vikings strong reserve team) away, while Notodden had Nest Sotra (a team fighting for survival) at home. We managed to produce an epic 2-1 win courtesy of goals from Jonas Olsen and Lasse Grande. Notodden had a rather straightforward 4-0 win! Meaning only a win for us in our final game against Notodden at home would be enough to secure the title.

We had already beat them 5-2 in a remarkable game at there place earlier in the campaign, however I was still nervous. I really shouldn't have been though, as we went on to smash them 3-0, with goals from Lindroo's (2) and Fossen. Which took the Title to the Sola Stadion and capture promotion to the Adeccoligaen (1.divisjon).:)

Other highlights for the season included home and away victories over derby rivals Sandnes Ulf, 1-0 and 4-0 respectively.

Well I had my suspicions Jonas Olsen might be a hit and that proved to be the case as he broke the club record (previously 11) for the clubs top scorer as he notched 16 league strikes, some of them real screamers.:cool:

Sindre Fossan again had an excellent campaign and I doubt he'll be as influential next season, but he'll be decent back up for sure.

The creative Spark through the middle fell mainly on the shoulders of Albert Berbatovic and he was key with his energetic running.

Tor Omar Sande, I picked this young guy up form Randaberg last season, having remembered him performing well for Randaberg's Youth team irl some years back. Made him captain before we kicked off this season and he thrived on that by earning the higest average rating at the club.

Average attendance: 323. Up again slightly on last season by 21.

Next season: Hopefully survival, I think we'll be stronger enough for that as things stand.

Season  |       League       |  Position  |    Europe    |      Cup    | Achievement |Top Scorer   
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------        
2012    |  2.divisjon Avd.3  |    9th     |        -        | 2nd Round|            | Ørjan Nesvik (5) 
2013    |  2.divisjon Avd.3  |    5th     |        -        | 3rd Round|            | Rikard Lindroos (9)
2014    |  2.divisjon Avd.3  |    1st     |        -        | 3rd Round| Promotion! | Jonas Olsen (16)

Follow my progress on twitter.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My new striker, Nkosinathi Maboso, has started his career at Budafok pretty damn good. While his jumping skills are matched by my grandmother, his finishing is sublime. I think the £55k I paid for him was a good inventment! :D

Good signing, it would seem he has the same perm as your grandmother too!:D

Congratulations, Gundo! That was a well deserved and great promotion.

With the right signings you will be able to do well in the Adecco. Nice to see Olsen delivering the goods for you.

Thanks Taunton. Hopefully Olsen will take to the step up in divisions aswel, although I think his finishing may need to improve a little.

brettney1980 well done on survival.

Drew the Cookie Eater, unlucky missing out on promotion but still a good season :)

Gundo congratulations on promotion.

I may have found the task of making Barakaldo a force with only Basque players too hard to turn down over on the big Euro challenge, but this challenge is always the main one to me and I love the stories on here because we can all relate to being in a crap league where even when we get to the top division it's always a lot harder than the big nation challenge due to less money in the leagues. I'll be back with my NK Svoboda save at some point as it would be great to be the first to complete the challenge in Slovenia. In the meantime good luck everyone and i'll still be looking out for you all :)

brettney1980 well done on survival.

Drew the Cookie Eater, unlucky missing out on promotion but still a good season :)

Gundo congratulations on promotion.

I may have found the task of making Barakaldo a force with only Basque players too hard to turn down over on the big Euro challenge, but this challenge is always the main one to me and I love the stories on here because we can all relate to being in a crap league where even when we get to the top division it's always a lot harder than the big nation challenge due to less money in the leagues. I'll be back with my NK Svoboda save at some point as it would be great to be the first to complete the challenge in Slovenia. In the meantime good luck everyone and i'll still be looking out for you all :)

Cheers, Dexter. You have done great here, and I absolutely agree with you that the Barakaldo challenge is extremely tempting.

Will follow your progress. Good luck.

royalsprimontcomblain.gif

Vurogj's Belgian adventure | Sprimont | Belgian 3rd League A | 2012-13 Season

League : 1st | Progress chart

Championship playoff : Winners

Belgian Cup : 4th Round

Transfer report

The pre-signed players were mostly pretty dire, and were soon on their way, as were much of the other dross. I've no plans for a youth system until we can afford one, instead looking for players who haven't got anywhere with their Belgian Pro League clubs. Ciza and Rufai (both ex-Anderlecht) have international honours, Ciza picking up some full caps with Burundi, and Rufai making the Nigerian U21 side. After the season ended, Davy Roef was called in as a replacement to the U19 squad.

Season report

We started like a steam train, 27 goals in our first ten games sending us top, and staying there until the players realised they were top and almost overnight got nervous and stopped scoring. A switch from 4-5-1 to 4-4-2 gave Legros a little help and we recovered in time to clinch the title with a game to spare.

Squad report

The obvious standout is Guillaume Legros, who was far too good for this division, ending with a goal a game. Kevin Nieus' rating came mostly from assists.

Short term plan

Gut the current squad, as at least half of it isn't ready for Second League football. Continue the bargain hunting. Find better staff. Finish mid-table.

Gah, double post, but the very next news item after I clicked continue was this one, which turns the 2500 (500 seated) capacity ground you can see in the youtube video above into a 5385 capacity stadium. No word yet if it's all seater. Two years until it's done, and then I guess I'll have to stop adding the link to the video :(

Damnit, why oh why won't the agents talk contracts with me?!? Looks like I'm losing my goalkeeper and my best defender this summer. Huge clubs are offering them contracts, but their agents won't talk to me. Been trying now for one and a half year! :mad:

budafokilc2.jpg

End of season report 2017/1

Table | Past positions | Squad | Finances | Transfers

No treble this time, but we got the league and the Magyar Kupa. We are still increasing the margin down to the other teams, but Debrecen put up a fight in the league. Them and us were close untill 10 matches left when we beat them 5-0. After that they seemed to lose a bit of their momentum and our lead increased greatly before we secured the title with 4 matches left.

We had our second attempt at the Champions League this season, and as last year we started in the 2nd qualifying round. We got drawn up against Bangor City of Wales and they were easily dispatched with an aggregate score of 14-1. At the next draw polish outfit Slask came up and they also got beaten with a respectable 6-1 aggregate score. In the playoff we got Czech team Sparta Prague, but they didn't deliver as we beat them 6-3 on aggregate to progress to the group stage. Once again we were 4th seeded and got a tough group containing of Man Utd, Sevilla and CSKA Moswoc aswell as ourselves. I had some hope of getting some points this time, but we rose to the occasion and actually won the group! The result went our way as we won the group with a negative goal difference after getting beaten thoroughly 5-0 at Old Trafford. In the 1st knockout round we got Lyon as opponent, and they proved to hard for us as we lost 1-6 on aggregate. Still, it was a great run and should increase our coefficient immensely for the next seasons.

In the domestic cups there were no Szuperkupa this season for some reason? In the Ligakupa we got all the way untill the final before losing 0-1 to Debrecen. We retained the Magyar Kupa as we easily got to final and smashed MTK 3-0 in the final.

The most important player this season has been Petr Jurcik who has contributed an incredible 41 assists as a defensive midfielder! We are also losing some of our most important players in Dalibor Gal and Milán Szűcs as they refused to talk about new contracts. Other notable players include Ayanda Shongwe, Nkosinathi Mabaso and Edin Ajanovic.

Season      Divison      Position    Kupa             Europe      Achievements
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13      NBII          1st       2nd round        N/A         Promoted as champions
2013/14      Bank Liga     8th       Quarter final    N/A         Mid-table
2014/15      Bank Liga     4th       Winner           N/A         Cup double, qualified for EL
2015/16      Bank Liga     1st       Winner         EL Group      Domestic treble, qualified for CL
2016/17      Bank Liga     1st       Winner         CL Group      Domestic treble
2017/18      Bank Liga     1st       Winner      CL 1 ko round    Domestic double

tollnes.jpg

Taunton - Tollnes - Season review - 2019 - Norwegian Premier division

Table (6th)

Our inaugural season in the top flight went better than expected. We were solid and almost snatched a spot in Europe. But in our second last game we were 3-1 up away at Rosenborg, but they showed that they were way ahead of the other teams in the league and turned the game round to win 4-3. But this has kept me optimistic, and I hope to challenge for top three next season.

We can also claim the we are the best team in the city, with our neighbours and rivals, Odd, finishing below us.:applause:

We had a very small squad, short in depth. Because our board decided to expand the stadium we suddenly were 20 million in the red. So I sold some of our best players to be able to keep our head above water.

Still the squad performed great, and if we kan get professional next season we have both the money and reputation to attract better players.

The challenge is to get good norwegian players. I have signed some good foreigners, but since we are semi professional the best norwegians go elsewhere. There is a limit of eleven foreigners, so that means we have to get more norwegian talent in.

As a reward for our strong first season in the top flight, I was awarded manager of the year.

Best player: Robert Onyeike. Got him for free midway in the season. A class act, can be a leading player in the norwegian league. Dominates the midfield.

Top scorer: Michael Mortensen. Another good season from Morten. He shoved that he could cut it at the top level as well.

Economy: Looking good. Had to sell some players to climb out of debt, but a small wage bill combined with tv money, stadium income and prize money makes us look solid.

Key: This season (Last season)

Wage budget: Nkr 77.500 p/w (87.500 Nkr p/w)

Transfer budget: 0 Nkr p/w (806.000 Nkr p/w)

(For pounds, just divide the number with ten)

Av. attendance: 4285 (1427) (Some games where played at the Skagerak Arena while ours were upgraded.)

Players in: 7 (8)

Players out: 9 ( 8 )

Aim for next year is as I said to challenge for a european spot. And maybe do well in the cup. Our neighbours, Odd, holds the norwegian record for most cup wins. They have won the cup 12 times. So it is time to start chasing them, and go for 13.:D

Season | League   | Position  |   Cup   |  Europe    |      Top scorer          |
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
2012   | 2. div   |    11[sUP]th[/sUP]   | 1.rnd   |    N/A     |  Issa Ibrahim Malam     (9)          
2013   | 2. div   |     9[sUP]th[/sUP]   | 1.rnd   |    N/A     |  Torstein Mjønner      (10)
2014   | 2. div   |     6[sUP]th[/sUP]   | 1.rnd   |    N/A     |  Thomas Larsen         (12)
2015   | 2. div   |     1[sUP]st[/sUP]   | 2.rnd   |    N/A     |  Atli Heimisson        (12)
2016   | 1. div   |     4[sUP]th[/sUP]   | 4.rnd   |    N/A     |  Bryan Morel           (22)
2017   | 1. div   |     4[sUP]th[/sUP]   | Q-final |    N/A     |  Bryan Morel           (21)
2018   | 1. div   |     1[sUP]st[/sUP]   | 4.rnd   |    N/A     |  Michael Mortensen     (21)
2019   |  Prem.   |     6[sUP]th[/sUP]   | Q-final |    N/A     |  Michael Mortensen     (17)

Well done ThfcJoe, excellent achievement.

Another season of progress Taunton, excellent finish too. Bet it's a nice feeling overtaking your neighbours also.

Looking at that table Rosenborg are going to be pretty tough to get past.

Another season of progress Taunton, excellent finish too. Bet it's a nice feeling overtaking your neighbours also.

Looking at that table Rosenborg are going to be pretty tough to get past.

Yeah. After they lent us their stadium, I felt it was the least we could do was to overtake them :D

Rosenborg is in a class of their own. They will be a tough nut to crack.

I remember from one of my saves last year, finding it really difficult to overcome them. They must have a bigger budget than everyone else and reputation alone is enough to attract the best players. It was fun getting closer each season though.

Europe is a rollercoaster.

In the CL Qualifiers we met Benfica. Lost 3-2 away, and drew 0-0 at home. Went to the UEFA Cup 4th Qual. Round against Rosenborg. We lost in Norway by 4-1, and everything seemed to be over. At home, we hammered them 5-0, and are through to the EL group stages!

Europe is a rollercoaster.

In the CL Qualifiers we met Benfica. Lost 3-2 away, and drew 0-0 at home. Went to the UEFA Cup 4th Qual. Round against Rosenborg. We lost in Norway by 4-1, and everything seemed to be over. At home, we hammered them 5-0, and are through to the EL group stages!

Take that as a good omen as I have to overcome Rosenborg in my save to get anywhere in this challenge.

Well done on that finish Taunton, I actually found Rosenborg easy to overcome when I was Tromso on my first save on this years game, though to be fair I had managed to keep Kara and Yttergard Jenssen whilst you could say Rosenborg have weakened in FM terms with the losses of Annan and Skjedbred over the last 12 months. There was always plenty of talent about in Norway for very reasonable prices :cool:

Badge.png

NK Krka Novo Mesto

Season 2012-13 Update

Our first season was a relatively unspectacular one. We plodded through from August to May, without anything exciting really happening. There wasn't a good run of form to speak of nor, thankfully, was there a period in which we went more than four games without at least a point. We managed a run of four games unbeaten just before the winter break, although admittedly, two of those were against the weakest of opposition.

|| Table | Graph ||

One final positive to note, results-wise, is that our biggest defeat of the season was outdone by a slightly bigger win. A nice 5-0 win over Tromejnik. All good stuff.

I brought in two more signings between the end of August and the close of the January window, one of whom, Matko Obradovic, ended up requesting a transfer. The other, Alji Ljatifi, played a big part towards the end of the season, scoring twice to give us a survival-sealing win over Kalcer Radomlje. Both players came from scouting recommendations in the Backroom Advice meetings.

|| Transfers ||

Player of the Season: Zan Cankar - A solid defender, turned in some decent performances and contributed to the cause with 4 league goals.

Top Scorer: Mitja Barboric - With 7 goals, he turned out to be a key player this season, but I never really seemed to notice him. For that reason, the third player I'll single out is...

My Personal Favourite: Tadej Fekonja - The striker I took more notice of throughout the season, and with 2 MOTMs, just behind Cankar's three, he had a good season overall, contributing 6 goals. Unfortunately I favoured Ljatifi when he came in, so Fekonja was limited to the frequent substitute appearance.

Some other titbits:

Finances

Confidence

Contract

I have three signings coming in pretty shortly, who are expired contracts from the league below. My scouts seem to rate them highly, so it can't hurt. A huge number of players have left on free transfers after I decided they weren't needed anymore, leaving me with a very small squad indeed. Fingers crossed for an injury free season and the odd talent coming up in the transfer window to add a bit of bulk to the side again.

Season  |            League            |  Position  |    Europe    |      Cup    |  Achievement  |Top Scorer   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------        
12/13   |  Slovenian Second Division  |   8th/10    |      -      |      -      |    Survival     | Mitja Barboric (7) 

Drew. Karlslunds IF. Swedish First Division North. 2014.

Table - Much better season from the team this year, only losing 1 game this year, if only we turned some of those draws into wins, then I would have been much happier.

Graph - We spent most of the seaosn in the top 3, with a few weeks in first, but ultimately the draws proved to be our undoing and we had to settle for 2nd.

The Squad - Our better players from thiss eason were Samuel Adams, superb between the sticks, was better than all of my other keepers so I will look to try and tie him down for a few more seasons before selling him; Enock Frompong was our rock in the centre of defence, not only was he a rock in the centre, but he caused problems for the opposition at set pieces, getting a few goals along the way; Aleem O'Balogun was our star player up front, causing trouble one the wing an popping up with a few goals as well.

Transfers

Finances - Still losing money, and fast.

The Promotion/Relegation final

Me

Aims for next season:

I think with the right additions, we could make a charge for promotion, but if that is not the case, then mid-table would do nicely.

KF - End of Season 2016

Club Info ~ Facilities ~ Finances

League Table - 1st

Another walk in the park for my assistant manager. Still no 100% winning season, but I'll forgive him that.

Champions League

Well. Cruised through the qualifying rounds, knocking out Honka, Sheriff and Crvena Zvezda. Then drawn with Arsenal, Marseille and Shakhtar. We were spanked at Arsenal, but then drew with Marseille and beat Shaktar home and away. We then faced Arsenal at home and had our hearts broken. Even more gutting was seeing the table afterwards and seeing that if we'd won, we'd have been clear of Arsenal and through to the knockout stages. That left us needing to win in Marseille, which we had no hope of. And so it proved, we were outplayed from start and one of the great sporting travesties of all time saw us through.

Sadly, we didn't get much further. Losing out over two legs to Valencia was no great dishonour, we'd clearly used up our luck in the last leg after giving them an almighty scare in the return leg.

Do I go into the Europa league now? I'm not sure. Doesn't look like it.

Cups

Retained both the domestic trophies, plus what I presume is the Super Cup/Charity shield.

Other points

We move to the new ground in 3 months, as it's been delayed.

Starting to deliberately blood some youngsters and offload the fringe players so that my assistant has no choice but to use them!

Training and youth facilities have been upgraded at last - it's not like we haven't got the money!

budafokilc2.jpg

End of season report 2018/19

A great season for us. Domestically we were only one loss away from going the entire season undefeated, and that loss came in one of the last games in the season when I gave the fringe players some games. We also did brilliant in Europe getting to the Champions League final, but succumbing to Real Madrid in the final. All in all a great season and I sure hope this will increase our status and reputation.

Out third effort at the Champions League was a great sucess. As the past years we started in the 2nd qualifying round and beat Flamurtari of Albania, Shkendija of Macedonia and Spara Prague of the Czech Republic to go to the group stage. Here we got a rather tough group as we drew Sporting of Portugal, Juventus of Italy and FC Bayern of Germany, but we managed to get trough behind FC Bayern. In the 2st knockout round we got Atlético Madrid, but we dispatched them aswell. The quarters gave us PSG, but they couldn't handle coming to Hungary as we beat them 3-0 at home. When we then managed to hold them off to 1-0 in Paris we were through to the semis. Our final opponent before the final was Arsenal. They beat us 1-0 at our place, but we got back at the Emirates and showed our true colors in an epic 6-4 win. Our final match for the season was the Champions League final against Real Madrid. We got off to a slow start and they controlled the first quarted. As we tried to get our footing Higuain showed his skill as he ran past past out defence and slotted it home. At 41 minutes Poli of Real Madrid got sent off for a second yellow card and at the 45th minute mark we got our equalizer through centre back Mansouri from a corner. As everyone thought it was half time Higuain popped up again and got his second. We tried our best the last 45 minutes, but could not find the net as Real Madrid held everyone back to try to contain their lead. In the end they were successful and they came out triumphant.

It turns out the Szuperkupa isn't played if the same team wins the league and Magyar Kupa, so I won it again by default. Both the Ligakupa and Magyar Kupa were easy as we triumphed in both.

The most important player this season has been Badreddine Mansouri, our brilliant centre back who's also a great threat at corners and freekicks, Petr Jurcik, our defensive lying playmaker, Seydou Sanou and Nkosinathi Mabaso, our two brilliant goalscorers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13      NBII          1st       2nd round        N/A         Promoted as champions
2014/15      Bank Liga     4th       Winner           N/A         Cup double, qualified for EL
2015/16      Bank Liga     1st       Winner         EL Group      Domestic treble, qualified for CL
2016/17      Bank Liga     1st       Winner         CL Group      Domestic treble
2017/18      Bank Liga     1st       Winner      CL 1 ko round    Domestic double
2018/19      Bank Liga     1st       Winner         CL Final      Domestic treble, CL Final

was going to play the Dafuge challenge, but lost interest as soon as I looked at how this thread was going, So with that I holidayed In Greece for one year and chose the team that had no staff and expectations to finish in 18th place so went for, .Karditsas

download.jpg

Club Information

Current First Team1

Current First Team2

Finances

Stadium

My Overview

My Profile

I've only just come of the holiday so i'll be rebuilding the squad to try and mount a relegation battle also need new staff as i have none

Welcome dj clark boy. Good luck!

Just noticed a little thing. Your rep was "Automatic", it should be Sunday League, but I don't know if it's available in Greece?

Welcome dj clark boy. Good luck!

Just noticed a little thing. Your rep was "Automatic", it should be Sunday League, but I don't know if it's available in Greece?

ah right i always use that setting thought it was the right one never mind ha

Here's report from my SV Schwechat we are in 3rd season (playing almost nothing, few hours per week, when i'm not at work i build my new house), when last year we won Austrian 1st division and so we qualify to 3rd round of CL. Because board didn' give money i sold few players and get some for free but we are still -5.000€ p/w. We won in 3rd round both matches against bosnian club and then in last round we died on field and got promotion to group stage with away goal rule against rosenborg. And then we had a lot of injuries (because i change good training with crap one). In group stage we get mission impossible group: Bayern, Real and CSKA...our score: lost all 6 games with goaldifference 5-24!!! but we are more expirienced now:) and 7.1M € richer while boardroom still wont give me money for transfers... In austrian tipp 3 Bundesliga we are still first but 8th club is only 6points behind (the bad results in league and maybe in CL are because i tweak my tactic and set all players to have full creativity-what i had noticed after 10 or more matches).

I'm finding it much more difficult to win away from home in our first season in the Adecco and despite not being at our real home ground (Sola Stadion) due to our board increasing the capacity, our home form has been first class, maybe we could rent Stavanger's SIF Stadion a little longer!:D

Been away, but nice to see everyone making progress.

I am suffering from the second season syndrome, and Tollnes have to fight to stay in the Premier this season, rather than pushing for Europe.

Blame it on team gelling;)

Falling way behind on my updates, so here is a few brief updates:

Drew. Karlslund IF. First Division Elite. 2015

Table - Easy, way too easy for us, now we are on to the big league.

Swedish Cup Final - Our first cup triumph, which I am delighted about, and we have our first taste of Europe next season.

Drew. Karlslunds IF. Swedish Premier Division. 2016

Table - Lol, as with last season, way too simple for us, only the leaders Malmo proved to be any challenge, and yet, if we had beaten them, or drawn less game, then we would have been crowned champions and not them.

Drew. Karlsunds IF. Swedish Premier Division. 2017

Table - Lol x2, Same amount of points as last season, but this time we were crowned champions, and with ease might I add, Champions League next season should prove to be quite exciting, my aim will be the Group Stages.

150px-FK_Zemun.svg.png

FK Zemun - Mid Season 2022/23

League Table - Fixtures - 1st

Still dominating the league but managed to lose 1 game :(

Key Players

Malte Sander - The new Marcao, big rock at the back, 194cm would you believe!

Seydou Traore - Injured for half of the season so far but hasn't lost his magic touch

Wagner - A new backup for Seydou has done extremely well

Champions League - Fixtures - Group Table

At last, a breakthrough! We came out on top with a group of Chelsea, A. Madrid and Rapid Vienna, who finished behind us! Excellent group. We now have Spartak Moscow in the next round.

Serbian Cup - Fixtures

Easy again, Partizan in the semis.

Random Points

None, really.

History

[b]Season Team  League       Position Cup         Europe                    Achievements[/b]
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7288388&viewfull=1#post7288388]12/13[/url]  BASK  First League 13th/16  N/A         N/A                       Relegated   
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7300881&viewfull=1#post7300881]13/14[/url]  Zemun First League 1st      N/A         N/A                       Promotion!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7307904&viewfull=1#post7307904]14/15[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  11th/16  Semi Finals N/A                       Just survived & 2 matches from European Football
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7311320&viewfull=1#post7311320]15/16[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  2nd      2nd Round   N/A                       Champions League football!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge™?p=7318611&viewfull=1#post7318611]16/17[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  2nd      2nd Round   Lost @ first hurdle       Europa League next year
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7330511&viewfull=1#post7330511]17/18[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  3rd      Winners!    Europa Lge Qtr Final      Breakthrough season
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7341837&viewfull=1#post7341837]18/19[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Qtr Final   Europa Lge Grp Stge       Champions!!!11
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7346122&viewfull=1#post7346122]19/20[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Winners     Champions Lge 1st Rnd     Domestic Double
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7348676&viewfull=1#post7348676]20/21[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Winners     Champions Lge 1st Rnd     Domestic Double & went unbeaten in the league!
21/22  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Winners     Champions Lge Grp Stage   2nd unbeaten season
                                              Europa League Semis

Also if you want to track my progress a little more closely you can follow me on

twitter.png

150px-FK_Zemun.svg.png

FK Zemun - End of Season 2022/23

League Table - Fixtures - 1st

Lost twice! Oh wow. But still won the league by a big margin.

Key Players

Vladimir - Has come into it more this season, contributing a lot more to goals.

Seydou Traore - More of the same from the big man. Is injury prone though and gets suspended a fair amount.

Diego Martinez - Brought in to bolster the attack and made his mark immeadiatly.

Mame Diedhiou - Most improved player, score vital goals from the wing. Well done Mame

Champions League - Fixtures - Group Table

Overcame Spartak Moscow before beign stopped by Barcelona. Seydou Traore was suspended and therefore could have gone through but if we had been a bit more safe at home we could have snatched victory. We lost on aggregate, 7-5 in the end. Barcelona went on to win the Champions League.

Serbian Cup - Fixtures

Putting reserve team out in final almost cost me. But still won it!

Random Points

- Takeover! But no investment.. like I need any!

- Another upgrade to training facilities so I think they should be World Class after this

History

[b]Season Team  League       Position Cup         Europe                    Achievements[/b]
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7288388&viewfull=1#post7288388]12/13[/url]  BASK  First League 13th/16  N/A         N/A                       Relegated   
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7300881&viewfull=1#post7300881]13/14[/url]  Zemun First League 1st      N/A         N/A                       Promotion!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7307904&viewfull=1#post7307904]14/15[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  11th/16  Semi Finals N/A                       Just survived & 2 matches from European Football
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7311320&viewfull=1#post7311320]15/16[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  2nd      2nd Round   N/A                       Champions League football!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge™?p=7318611&viewfull=1#post7318611]16/17[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  2nd      2nd Round   Lost @ first hurdle       Europa League next year
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7330511&viewfull=1#post7330511]17/18[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  3rd      Winners!    Europa Lge Qtr Final      Breakthrough season
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7341837&viewfull=1#post7341837]18/19[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Qtr Final   Europa Lge Grp Stge       Champions!!!11
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7346122&viewfull=1#post7346122]19/20[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Winners     Champions Lge 1st Rnd     Domestic Double
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7348676&viewfull=1#post7348676]20/21[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Winners     Champions Lge 1st Rnd     Domestic Double & went unbeaten in the league!
[url=http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279724-Gundo-s-FM12-European-Adventure-Challenge%E2%84%A2?p=7362267&viewfull=1#post7362267]21/22[/url]  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Winners     Champions Lge Grp Stage   2nd unbeaten season
                                              Europa League Semis
22/23  Zemun SuperLeague  1st      Winners     Champions Lge Qtr Finals  Fourth domestic double. Serbia = mine.

Also if you want to track my progress a little more closely you can follow me on

twitter.png

budafokilc2.jpg

End of season report 2019/20

We've done it! Budafok has won the Champions League! We came close last season, but this time we didn't lose it this time. We got started in the group stage this year, as the Hungarian league reputation has increased enough. But we got drawn in a very hard group containing of Chelsea, Benfica and Rapid Wien in addition to ourselves. We managed to barely scrap through after winning the last match 4-1 against Rapid Wien while Chelsea beat Benfica in Portugal. In the 1st knockout round we got one of the better draws as our opponent was PSG and we dispatched them 3-1 before drawing Milan in the quarter finals. A 1-0 win at home was followed up with a 4-2 win in Italy. Our opponent in the semis turned out to be Atlético Madrid. They beat us 3-2 in Spain, but a 2-1 win at home put us through to the final on away goals. As it turned out our final obstacle was Arsenal. The final was an evenly played game with Arsneal having the upper hand. Still we managed to get a late goal to seal an incredible victory for Budafok.

The cups in Hungary are starting to annoy me as there are two legs in almost every round in both aswell as a group stage in the Ligakupa. We won the Ligakupa with ease and should have won the Magyar Kupa aswell, but the players couldn't find the net as the game was played two days after the final of the Champions League.

The most important player this season has been Seydou Sanou, Petr Jurcik, Julián Pavoni and Matija Domjancic.

2018/19      Bank Liga     1st       Winner         CL Final      Domestic treble, CL Final
2019/20      Bank Liga     1st       Final           Winner       Challenge Completed

Just a quick question. If I resign from Budafok, add a new nation and remove hungary. Can I take over a newly promoted team in the lowest division in another country and continue the save?

sola.png

Gundo - Sola Fotball - Season Review 2015

It turned out to be another great campaign for us and a finish of 5th spot was far beyond my expectations. The Adeccoligaen is basically a story of the Professional clubs and the clubs that aren't, I do think that we'll be closer again next term though. Tactically we changed our approach to a Man United style 4-4-1-1, after ten games just to freshen things up and my assistant says apparently it suits us better than the formation of 3 previous years - 4-3-3. I'd even found a few young players with awesome potential to play the Rooney role in
:D
and
. Since the switch to short passing from last season aswel we are playing a much more attractive brand of football.

didn't get as much game time, naturally because I thought he'd find it tough going. He did notch this tidy effort in our second to last game agaisnt Nybergsund.

My high expectations for
largely fell by the wayside as he missed large parts through injury, even with the injuries as an excuse he disappointed.

a classy left winger we picked up from Vard Haugesund had a great season and went on to finish top scorer.

Average attendance: 682, however much of the season we played at Stavanger's SIF Stadion.

Next season: Fairly positive we'll be able to compete for one of the two automatic promotion places this season, one or two top notch acquisitions will be needed for that to happen though.

Code:

Season  |       League       |  Position  |    Europe    |      Cup    | Achievement |Top Scorer   
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------         
2012    |  2.divisjon Avd.3  |    9th     |        -        | 2nd Round|            | Ørjan Nesvik (5)  
2013    |  2.divisjon Avd.3  |    5th     |        -        | 3rd Round|            | Rikard Lindroos (9) 
2014    |  2.divisjon Avd.3  |    1st     |        -        | 3rd Round| Promotion! | Jonas Olsen (16)
2015    |  Adeccoligaen      |    5th     |        -        | 1st Round|            | Alexander Stølås (9) 

Follow my progress on twitter.

Just a quick question. If I resign from Budafok, add a new nation and remove hungary. Can I take over a newly promoted team in the lowest division in another country and continue the save?

I'm unsure what does everyone feel about being able to do this?

royalsprimontcomblain.gif

Vurogj's Belgian mission | Sprimont | Belgian Second League | 2013-14 Season

League : 3rd | Progress Chart

Promotion Playoffs : 2nd

Belgian Cup : 6th Round

Transfer Report

A mostly successful set of transfers, everyone I bought managed 25 or more appearances, bar Tom Proost, who broke his foot.

Well, the progress worm doesn't really show the whole story, as our form was massively inconsistent. Scoring a lot of goals, but never finding any consistency in defense. Both 4-5-1 and 4-4-2 were used, tending towards 4-4-2 later in the season to try and keep my second choice striker happy (Legros won't last forever). My wingers were amazing the whole year though. Voskanyan managing 34 assists in 40 games.

The playoffs were always likely to be hard, and despite Legros' best efforts (8 goals in 4 and a half games before a niggly injury), it wasn't to be.

Current Squad

Up front and wide I'm very happy, midfield is okay(ish), the defence is still a horror show. Needs work.

Masis Voskanyan

Guillaume Legros

Finances aren't great, but 17 televised games at 6k a shot makes a difference, as does a board willing to pump money in to the club. Next season is our last at Stade du Tultay, after that I hope for better gates and gate receipts. We've been at or near 80% full for our games this season, and the good league performance should help improve this further.

Short term plan from last season

"Gut the current squad, as at least half of it isn't ready for Second League football. Continue the bargain hunting. Find better staff. Finish mid-table."

3 out of 4 achieved, and wildy over-achieved on the 4th. I'm delighted with the season.

Short term plan for next season

Promotion, and turn pro, it will be the only fitting end for our last year at the old ground, and likely Legros' last decent season (he's 32 in November). Next season should see some squad stability, which I'll be pleased about. Agents have come up trumps with two players I trialed and then agreed to sign, Eduardo and Alejandro Rotundo who both bring much needed pace and determination to the squad. There may be further movement, as the board has given me 2k more in the wage budget. Maybe I'll even spend some money on a player at last.

Eduardo

Alejandro Rotundo

Belgium in the world

Some fine work from Standard, getting past PSG in their Champions League group means we overtake Greece for 10th. Ukraine (and the next extra European place) are some way ahead in 9th though.

Season	Division	Position 	Cup	Europe	Other					Pro League ranking	Belgium coefficient
2012-13	3A		1st		4th	N/A	Promoted as champions			19th			11th
2013-14	2		3rd		6th	N/A	Second in promotion playoff group	16th			10th

I am not a fan of this. I have the feeling that the challenge should start where it does. Can't really explain why, but it just seems wrong to me :D

Sure thing. I'll start something else then. At least I have finished this challenge for a change! :D

Archived