Sports Interactive Community

Any word when this is gonna be released? Want to make sure 3d mode works before i take the plunge and buy the full game!

They said there would be an update for the demo for people with intel graphics cards to see if they resolved the 3d mode issue.

They said there would be an update for the demo for people with intel graphics cards to see if they resolved the 3d mode issue.

I''ve never heard of SI releasing updated to their demo's before. I've been reading some of the other threads & I think this issue with intel graphics has been addressed.

Theres a thread on page 2 called intel graphics cards where si confirm there wil be an update for the demo released via steam at some stage tday. Any indication of when it will be released so i can get cracking wit the game.

The demo has now been updated to the latest release code, so those of you with it already installed will likely notice it update itself.

Actually, I have the demo for a few days now but today it will not play. Keeps telling me that the game is temporarily unavailable. Anything to do with this update?

Guest sav112

I'm in the same boat, Shocking you cant play a game on your own PC without Steam.........whats the point! I need a company to tell me if i can play or not, yeah right!

Been trying since half five only on my second play with the demo as well and so far its looking a pain to even get to run.

Yep. First time steam user and I must say I'm not impressed. You cannot imagine how annoyed I got when I first realized you actually have to connect to some online gaming portal (Steam) before playing a game that does not require internet access. Was really looking forward to some quality FM12 time on the train with my laptop but no, no deal. Bravo SiGames and Sega, bra-fkn-vo.

I've been playing the Football (Championship) Manager Series since 1994. Always showed my appreciation to the developers by buying (almost) every single release.

I think I just may give it a rest now. There needs to be a way to play the demo using without Steam. Period.

Yep. First time steam user and I must say I'm not impressed. You cannot imagine how annoyed I got when I first realized you actually have to connect to some online gaming portal (Steam) before playing a game that does not require internet access. Was really looking forward to some quality FM12 time on the train with my laptop but no, no deal. Bravo SiGames and Sega, bra-fkn-vo.

I've been playing the Football (Championship) Manager Series since 1994. Always showed my appreciation to the developers by buying (almost) every single release.

I think I just may give it a rest now. There needs to be a way to play the demo using without Steam. Period.

this maybe handy for you then

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3160-AGCB-2555

If it helps I couldn't use 3d on the demo but could when I bought the game

So maybe the issues were fixed before the full release

Rather than muck about with your PC settings, I recommend going straight to the uninstall/reinstall option mentioned in the above link. I can verify that save games are not deleted and you will be able to continue your season where you left off.