Crazy Canuck on Global Managerial Tour - This is the Big (FM12) One!!!

rancer890

Good luck in DC, rancer :thup: A few more MLS saves popping-up this year, I might even be tempted to venture there myself eventually!

You did a really good job with Santo André, getting them into the top four was a great achievement. Weren't you just a little bit curious to see how far you could have taken them? Or is top-four as good as it was likely to get?

Talking of Hamid, I brought him over to the UK on my FM10 save. A really solid 'keeper, you should be able to keep it tight at the back.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good luck in the MLS dude. Threads like this inspire me to get on with a save and return to writing a career thread, great stuff man.

Cheers AB. We all need to your Oceanic adventure! :D

Good luck in DC, rancer :thup: A few more MLS saves popping-up this year, I might even be tempted to venture there myself eventually!

You did a really good job with Santo André, getting them into the top four was a great achievement. Weren't you just a little bit curious to see how far you could have taken them? Or is top-four as good as it was likely to get?

Talking of Hamid, I brought him over to the UK on my FM10 save. A really solid 'keeper, you should be able to keep it tight at the back.

Cheers AK22! I'm certain I could have gotten them farther up the table, maybe eventually winning the State Championships and getting into the Libertadores, but I didn't sticking around for another 2-3 seasons. Just plain got tired from managing in Brazil.

You did well in Brazil and the best of luck in the MLS with DC United :D

Cheers B.W.G. Things have been going a bit better since that 3-0 loss. :D

2014 World Cup

200px-WC-2014-Brasil.svg.png

Hosts: Brazil

Group Stages

[font=courier new]                 Group A                                             Group B                 
               P  W  D  L  F  A  Pts                                  P  W  D  L  F  A  Pts
1st Brazil      3  3  0  0  7  0   9                  1st France       3  3  0  0 10  2   9
2nd South Korea 3  1  1  1  1  3   4                  2nd Spain        3  1  0  2  2  3   3
3rd Turkey      3  1  0  2  3  4   3                  3rd Cameroon     3  1  0  2  1  2   3
4th New Zealand 3  0  1  2  0  4   1                  4th Jamaica      3  1  0  2  2  8   3

Group C                                             Group D
               P  W  D  L  F  A  PTS                                  P  W  D  L  F  A  Pts
1st England     3  3  0  0  9  3   9                  1st Argentina    3  3  0  0  7  2   9
2nd Ireland     3  1  1  1  3  4   4                  2nd Morocco      3  1  1  1  4  4   4
3rd Tunisia     3  1  0  2  4  5   3                  3rd Netherlands  3  1  0  2  3  4   3
4th Ecuador     3  0  1  2  5  9   1                  4th Mexico       3  0  1  2  2  6   1

Group E                                             Group F
               P  W  D  L  F  A  Pts                                  P  W  D  L  F  A  Pts
1st Russia      3  1  2  0  4  3   5                  1st Belgium      3  3  0  0  8  0   9
2nd Chile       3  1  2  0  3  2   5                  2nd Paraguay     3  1  1  1  4  4   4
3rd Nigeria     3  0  2  1  3  4   2                  3rd Czech Rep.   3  1  0  2  2  5   3
4th Switzerland 3  0  2  1  2  3   2                  4th Japan        3  0  1  2  1  4   1
[/font]
[font=courier new]                  Group G                                             Group H[/font]
[font=courier new]                P  W  D  L  F  A  Pts                                  P  W  D  L  F  A  Pts[/font]
[font=courier new]1st Ivory Coast 3  2  0  1 11  5   6                  1st Uruguay      3  3  0  0  6  1   9[/font]
[font=courier new]2nd Serbia      3  2  0  1  8  5   6                  2nd Slovakia     3  1  1  1  3  3   4[/font]
[font=courier new]3rd USA         3  1  0  2  6  9   3                  3rd Germany      3  1  0  2  3  3   3[/font]
[font=courier new]4th Australia   3  1  0  2  4 10   3                  4th Iran         3  0  1  2  0  5   1[/font]

Knockout Stage

FIFAWorldCupOverview_Stages.jpg

Coach will be happy to see that Belgium won the 2014 World Cup!

Awards

Best Goalkeeper - Hugo Lloris (France)

Golden Ball - Lionel Messi (Argentina), Seydou Doumbia (Ivory Coast), Nicolas Lodeiro (Uruguay)

Golden Shoe - Sergio Aguero (Spain), Kevin Gameiro (France), Seydou Doumbia (Ivory Coast)

Best Young Player - Romelu Lukaku (Belgium)

Dream Team

Lol at Belgium winning the World Cup! Who was the leading scorer and who was the best player (in your opinion, as I know the awards dont always get it right)

No idea tbh. I didn't watch a single game. Too busy with MLS. :D

I did add the awards though so you can see for yourself...

Australia bottom of their group.

Best of luck in the MLS, thinking of picking up an international job anytime soon? Surely a small nation like Canada should take you on.

AFC teams never do that well in the World Cups, including Australia... :(

And cheers, but I have no intention of taking over a national team for a while (because my seasons are going to be twice as long and MLS has a lot of games!)

Rough showing for CONCACAF there. Eugh.

At least you made the World Cup! :D

But true. USA can't beat Serbia and the Ivory Coast, and Mexico could only muster up a draw against Morocco. Even Jamaica won a game at least.

deltablue: tbf, had that 'issue' with Germany...

Raware: at least the World Cup was somewhat realistic. ;)

Interesting career so far and good to see you got your MLS action in early. :)

Belgium, World Champions, eh? No stranger than England 'defying expectations of a poor tournament' to win in my current game. :D

Oh, and Raware, in the World Cup in my game, England beat Germany in the quarters and beat Portugal on penalities -unrealistic maybe but a dream for many England supporters/sufferers. :)

Oh, and Raware, in the World Cup in my game, England beat Germany in the quarters and beat Portugal on penalities -unrealistic maybe but a dream for many England supporters/sufferers. :)

A dream is all it will ever be I fear :(

2014 Season Review - DC United - Major League Soccer

DCUnited.png

Eastern Conference Standings | Overall Standings | Fixtures 1 Fixtures 2 | Past Positions - Considering how we were when I first came to the club, it's fantastic to see we nearly won the Supporters' Shield. However, the last few games were terrible (or as in the TFC playoff games, Stefan Frei was just way too good!) as we couldn't score any goals for whatever reason. Still nothing much to complain about overall though.

CONCACAF Champions League - DC United were also good enough last season to enter the CONCACAF Champions League. We did a pretty good job despite our loss at RFK Stadium to Pumas, but we returned the favour with a dominant win in Mexico. We also won the Group so we'll be the home team in the Quarter-Final. Cruz Azul and the Puerto Rico Islanders advanced from Group D.

US Open Cup - The only MLS opposition we faced was Sporting KC and we nearly lost to them but managed to win on penalties. We defeated the Minnesota Stars 1-0 to win my first trophy in America.

Transfers - Analysis here!

Squad 1 Squad 2 - A very good team but could be even better with a bit more depth.

Team MVP - Eric Johnson - very good production with 30 goals scored in all competitions.

Overview | Facilities | Finances | Affiliations

Goals:

- Win the MLS Cup. I think we're really close now.

- Go as far as we can in the CONCACAF Champions League

Other:

- We need more depth in every position. There were quite a few injuries.

Summary

Year Team Country League Position Notes and Info Attendance
2011 EC Santo André Brazil Série C 1st Promotion 2,599
2012 EC Santo André Brazil Série B 3rd Promotion 3,228
2013 EC Santo André Brazil Série A 15th N/A 5,437
2014 EC Santo André Brazil Série A N/A N/A -----
2014 DC United USA MLS 2nd US Open Cup Winners 17,930

2014 Season Review - DC United - Major League Soccer

DCUnited.png

Transfers

NOTE: I did not make any transfers prior to May.

As you may (or may not) know, MLS deal with transfers a bit differently from European clubs where trades/part-exchanges are quite common. Now, acquiring money from this method maybe a bit confusing, as how you may value a specific player will be different on how the club you're trying to trade with values its own player and the player/allocation money/draft pick(s) you're willing to give up. In a trade, mainly you try to work out what's best for both clubs. They might have a need and you just happen to have a surplus of a particular asset, whether it's extra money, draft picks, or players that you think will be expendable. Sometimes you don't want to necessarily give up the player but every now and then, to get something you really want, you have to trade away an asset you believe is important. Whether you want to give up what your trading partner wants is up to you, but no player is really untouchable. It just depends if the price you want is met.

Enough about my long winded explanation about the MLS transfer system, let's go the signings/trades!

May 15: Signed Kevin Acosta on a free transfer. The 2012 Superdraft 2nd round pick by Columbus played sparingly for the club before moving to Norway with Viking, where he played mostly with Viking 2. He came back to MLS, signing with Seattle, but was waived before the season before I picked him out. A great signing.

May 17: Traded Eric Avila to Portland for $150k allocation money. We had a lot of wingers, and when I joined he didn't seem to fit in.

May 29: Traded Irakli Modebadze and $150k in allocation money to Real Salt Lake for Alfredo Morales - We traded another high priced winger for a versatile defender who is relatively inexpensive.

June 4:​ Signed Sean Johnson who took over from Bill Hamid as the starting keeper at the club, although they rotated throughout the season. This move made me trade keeper Joe Orozco to the LA Galaxy for their 2016 3rd Round Pick in the MLS Superdraft.

July 13: Signed Mikkel Diskerud on a free transfer. My second Designated Player (at that time) was someone I thought was good enough to earn a DP salary, and he was an American as a bonus. I'm very hesitant on signing a DP but he was a solid choice compared to the other American free agents from Europe who were looking at MLS (one of them was Danny Williams iirc). And he also fit a need as a centre mid.

July 13: Traded Matt Besler to the LA Galaxy for $900k in allocation money. He was one of my better defenders, but I couldn't turn down $900k.

July 15: Signed Magnifique Manzangala on a free transfer. The former Chelsea youth trialed at the club for a couple weeks before I offered a contract and he accepted it. He's a decent player who helped out when I had some injuries.

July 16: Traded Eduardo Ratinho to the LA Galaxy for Jeremiah White. Skill wise, yes I got robbed, but I only made this trade as a salary relief. Ratinho isn't worth paying $3.1 million a season which doesn't expire till 2015, and White is an expiring contract making league minimum.

July 17: Signed Chris Rolfe on a free transfer. He was only a depth signing, which at the time was for the recently departed Ratinho. He doesn't have a future at the club and I'm not sure if he will on the regular season roster in 2015.

July 26: Traded Justin Morrow to San Jose for a 2016 Superdraft 2nd Round Pick (San Jose) - Another fringe player and I was happy to receive a future pick for him.

August 13: Traded 2015 Supplemental Draft 2nd Round Pick and 3rd Round Pick (DC United) to Houston for Shavar Thomas - he was acquired because of the long term injury to right back Marvell Wynne. I'm willing to resign him at the right price, but he's already 33.

August 29: Sold Nicolas Martinez to Cerro Porteno (Paraguay) for $1 million. Fantastic to have received 7 figures for this player considering I only played him a handful of times, even though technically MLS took 33% of the transfer money...

September 12: Waived Danilo. Never played him, didn't really know he was on the team till I decided to waive him...

September 14: Traded Hector Orozco to Chivas USA for $1.5 million allocation money and a 2014 Superdraft 1st Round Pick (DC United) - I couldn't turn this down considering I wasn't playing Orozco that much. I re-acquire the 1st rounder we traded to Chivas USA in an earlier transaction and we get a cool $1.5 million (although only $600k could be used for allocation funds). Chivas USA were pestering me about acquiring him and I just kept raising the price but they kept bidding! I probably could have gotten more than what I asked but September 15 was the MLS trade deadline.

September 15: Traded $550k in allocation money to Philadelphia for Paul Caldwell. We used a portion of the money we got for Orozco to sign another defender, and then immediately signed him to a long term contract. No more moves between MLS clubs until the off-season after the MLS Cup.

November 1: Signed Brice Korta on a free transfer from the Minnesota Stars. I signed when he had 6 months remaining on his contract and he looks like he could be a very good player. In the the US Open Cup Final, he played against Rafael Martins and held his ground against him. I got high hopes for him!

2015 MLS Superdraft:

Chivas USA's 1st Round Pick (1st Overall)

Sporting KC's 1st Round Pick (7th Overall)

DC United's 1st Round Pick (17th Overall)

DC United's 2nd Round Pick (35th Overall)

2015 MLS Supplemental Draft:

DC United's 1st Round Pick

I don't have much expectation, I will take the Best Player Available (BPA). We need overall depth and that's what I will try to accomplish in the draft.

Enough about my long winded explanation about the MLS transfer system, let's go the signings/trades!

It was quite interesting actually,although I still don't quite understand how it works.... :)

Drafts - Are these like free transfers only the "worst" clubs get to pick first? Or can contracted players be drafted?

I kinda like the idea of helping the "worst" clubs improve. :thup:

Ahh trading...brings me back to my days of NHL 2000 and the endless run of those games :) Now this is something I can relate too!

It brings me back to EHM07, where I was trading players every month! :D

I'm sure you guys have a far better handle on that stuff than us europeans.

Perhaps, but as long as you take the time to figure out how the game values draft picks it will be easier. You don't trade players to 'win' the trade, you will never actually get anywhere. You trade players to improve the club.

It was quite interesting actually,although I still don't quite understand how it works.... :)

Drafts - Are these like free transfers only the "worst" clubs get to pick first? Or can contracted players be drafted?

I kinda like the idea of helping the "worst" clubs improve. :thup:

Yeah the worst teams get the higher picks in the system so they can improve and (theoretically) get better. The better teams get the 'lesser' talent so (theoretically) they won't be as good in the future. Of course some teams can just be terrible no matter what high draft picks they get.

Naturally.Not everyone can have rancer890 as manager. :)

No truer words have been said. :D

Just traded Conor Shanosky to the Houston Dynamo for their 2015 Superdraft 1st rounder. So now we have the 1st, 7th, 16th, and 18th Overall picks. Not sure how good the quality is in the MLS Superdraft, but hopefully they will improve the squad.

Just traded Conor Shanosky to the Houston Dynamo for their 2015 Superdraft 1st rounder. So now we have the 1st, 7th, 16th, and 18th Overall picks. Not sure how good the quality is in the MLS Superdraft, but hopefully they will improve the squad.

And just when I thought I understood,you throw a curve ball. :mad:

Superdraft?? And you can trade drafts? :( You're so devious :D

And just when I thought I understood,you throw a curve ball. :mad:

Superdraft?? And you can trade drafts? :( You're so devious :D

Don't worry mate. I'll give a brief explanation when it's time for the MLS Superdraft and Supplemental Draft. :D

I'll probably type out my offseason plans in detail with a separate feature on the 2 drafts.

Good first season in the MLS, rancer, and some silverware too :thup:

An excellent insight into how the MLS transfer system works. Not sure I follow 100%, but it has certainly helped to give me a better understanding. I suppose it's quite a fair way of doing things, and in theory, it should stop the best team getting too good and dominating proceedings. Can't see it ever catching on in Europe though ;)

You're really enjoying this :(

Keeping it interesting tho

:D

Good first season in the MLS, rancer, and some silverware too

An excellent insight into how the MLS transfer system works. Not sure I follow 100%, but it has certainly helped to give me a better understanding. I suppose it's quite a fair way of doing things, and in theory, it should stop the best team getting too good and dominating proceedings. Can't see it ever catching on in Europe though ;)

Cheers AK. I'll probably give another explanation for for the Drafts when they come. Nice to see you understand it a bit more. It's not too hard. :p

Congrats on the Cup run,at least you explaining the transfer system now will help me when I get around to managing in the MLS :p

Cheers B.W.G. I did write the MLS guide for FM Wiki so I've gotten quite used to explaining the MLS transfer system...

2014-2015 Off-season - DC United - Major League Soccer

DCUnited.png

Here's just a brief overview of my transaction before the MLS Superdraft:

November 24: Traded DC/DM/MC Conor Shanosky to Houston for the MLS 2015 Superdraft 1st Round Pick (18th overall)

November 29: Traded DLC Gerson Whitfield to FC Dallas for the MLS 2015 Superdraft 2nd Round Pick (27th overall)

Here are the picks we will have in the 2015 MLS Superdraft and MLS Supplemental Draft

MLS Superdraft

1st Round:

1st overall

7th overall

16th overall

18th overall

2nd Round:

27th overall

32nd overall

MLS Supplemental Draft

1st Round:

16th overall

Next update will be the Superdraft and Supplemental Draft.

2015 MLS Superdraft and Supplemental Draft - DC United - Major League Soccer

DCUnited.png

Superdraft

So, the MLS Superdraft! So, what's so super about the Superdraft? Well, nothing much, it's just a draft :D. It's quite simple, you have a pool of players, in which some will obviously be better than others. The worst teams usually get the highest picks, but as you can see, I have the 1st Overall pick! Like players, you can trade draft picks too, so I managed to get this first overall pick (although I did not acquire this pick). With the help of your scouts, all you have to do is to choose the best player you think is available! It's really that simple. Of course, if there's 2 players you want but you only have one pick, you obviously can only choose one of them. Think of the Superdraft as something like when you were little and there's 2 captains for 5-a-side and the captains alternated picks to see who goes on which team till everyone was picked. The Superdraft is just the same, except with 18 teams and a lot more players.

1st Round:

1st Overall: Calistus Ncube (Portland U23's) - The centre back became my 1st overall pick at the club. There was really only one other player I would have picked but I settled on Ncube. He'll help out the back line

7th Overall: Ibrahim Polo (Los Angeles Misioneros) - The other player I wanted was picked 3rd but I went to plan B as one of my goals in the draft was to acquire a young attacking left mid with potential. Hopefully Polo fits the bill.

16th Overall: Matthew Williams (Central Florida Craze) - I had thought of getting him at #7 but his stock fell in the draft. He was the best player remaining on the draft board so we decided to draft him

18th Overall: Takesure Yohane (Bradenton Academics) - He was one of the better remaining players to close out the first round, and he also fit a need.

2nd Round:

27th Overall: Ross Van Matre (Kansas City Brass) - another defender who can play left and right back. We'll see if he can secure a roster spot.

34th Overall: Scott Vargas - He's highly unlikely to make the team. There's just way too much competition in front of him. Although it's possible he could go on loan.

MLS Superdraft Grades:

Real Salt Lake: A+

Portland: A+

Chivas USA: A

Columbus: A

Sporting KC: A-

Seattle: A-

New England: A-

Colorado: A-

DC United: B+

FC Dallas: B+

LA Galaxy: B

San Jose: B

Toronto FC: B-

Houston: C+

Philadelphia: C-

New York: E

Vancouver: E

Chicago: E

I can understand why we got a B+. I think Ncube is a fine pick for 1st Overall in the Superdraft, but the draft pundits might think we could have been better with our 2nd first round pick.

Supplemental Draft

1st Round:

16th Overall - Fernando Aguayo (Los Angeles Misioneros) - he's a long shot, but we'll see in preseason friendlies.

----------------------

Other transactions:

January 11: Traded 2015 7th overall pick Ibrahim Polo and Marvell Wynne to Colorado for 2015 3rd overall pick Lovemore Sadomba

I did want Sadomba in the draft but I ended up drafting Polo. Now I gave Colorado Marvell Wynne who they might need at right back, and also trade them Polo to get the player I initially wanted. Win-win.

January 12: Traded Steve Zakuani to Portland for their 2017 2nd Round Pick and a 5 year international slot

Now that I got Sadomba, I didn't need Zakuani anymore, so off he went to Portland and we receive a pick and an international slot. Yes, an international slot isn't a player, but it gives us more flexibility in signing a foreign player, and potentially a Designated Player. My future transfers will put me right near the foreigner limit, so the extra international slot will be really useful.

Nice! I still haven't managed in the MLS yet, but I know the draft will be easy for me as all major sports in North America use a draft system. I follow the NHL draft religiously and will likely as well to MLS drafts now too (especially since Vancouver will choose early again next year ;) ) I thi your explanation is bang on and most others should at least have a basic understanding of how it works.

I also love that they give grades to teams on how well they did! Good feature! And the news item about the one player wanting to be picked by you...reminds me of Eric Lindros being drafted by the Quebec Nordiques in the NHL right after publically saying he'd never play for them ;)

Nice! I still haven't managed in the MLS yet, but I know the draft will be easy for me as all major sports in North America use a draft system. I follow the NHL draft religiously and will likely as well to MLS drafts now too (especially since Vancouver will choose early again next year ;) ) I thi your explanation is bang on and most others should at least have a basic understanding of how it works.

I also love that they give grades to teams on how well they did! Good feature! And the news item about the one player wanting to be picked by you...reminds me of Eric Lindros being drafted by the Quebec Nordiques in the NHL right after publically saying he'd never play for them ;)

I never really bothered too much with the MLS draft, TFC never kept a player for long after drafting him..except for Frei all our draft picks are gone (Edu, Cronin were the only good ones). I don't even think we drafted in the 1st Round in the 2011 Superdraft.

I would love if they gave more info on why they got the grade they had though. I kind of knew why we probably didn't get an A in the draft.

And at least in FM they don't publicly throw a fit about not going to a particular club. :D

Yep, basically in North American sports, if you can assign a value to something, its tradeable...money, players, international slots, draft picks, jock straps, David Beckham's hair gel...whatever works ;)

2015 Offseason Transfers - DC United - Major League Soccer

DCUnited.png

Transfers

I'm not going to go through the Superdraft and Supplemental Draft transfers because I've covered it already in the previous post, but here's the rest of the transfers.

January 1: Signed Pereira on a free transfer from Ceara. I got notified that his contract was going to expire in 6 months and I had him on my shortlist from the time I was in Brazil and he looked like a good prospect for MLS and so I signed him. A very young player but very quick and will be useful in the physical style of play in MLS.

January 3: Signed Danny Cruz on a free transfer. He's a 6 year MLS veteran who will help us in a depth role.

January 3: Signed Gavin Cuervas on a free transfer. The former LA Galaxy player managed 8 goals and 4 assists in 32 games last season so hopefully he can maintain this kind of production with us.

January 3: Acquired Sam Cronin from Real Salt Lake for Magnifique Manzangala and $400k in allocation money. Cronin is a very good MLS player and will give us another option as a centre mid or a DM.

January 4: Signed Ashley Palmer on a free transfer. The 3rd overall pick by Colorado in the 2012 Superdraft, he couldn't agree to a new contract with them and signed with us. He gives us a starting keeper to replace Bill Hamid, who will be moving to Lyon for $2.1 million + clauses in the summer.

January 21: Signed Greg Cunningham on a free transfer. The former Man City youth player moves to America after stints with Leicester, Swindon, and Hibernian.

January 26: Traded Jack Carey to Houston for $400k in allocation money. He wasn't in my plans and I was happy that Houston paid a good price for him.

March 4: Waived Shavar Thomas and Chris Rolfe. They were both victims of a numbers game and were way too far down the depth chart to make a meaningful contribution to the team.

March 5: Acquired Mamadou Cissé from Red Bull New York via the Waiver Draft. The word 'draft' comes again in this post ;). RBNY wasted $1.3 million by exposing him to waivers and I was more than happy to select him on a free. This acquisition might move Lovemore Sadomba down the depth chart at attacking left mid but overall this gives us a lot more depth at the position.

March 8: Re-acquired Conor Shanosky from the Houston Dynamo for Anthony Wallace and Rafael Martins. I probably did pay a lot to reacquire Shanosky but Wallace wasn't going to get a lot of playing time, and with Cissé, it meant that Martins' days were numbered. His contract was also set to expire at the end of the season and I wasn't planning to renew it.

------

CONCACAF Champions League

Quarter-Final

(2nd legged aggregate)

Puerto Rico Islanders 3-4 LA Galaxy

Chivas (MEX) (p) 1-1 Cruz Azul

DC United 5-3 America (MEX)

Toronto FC 2-3 Pumas

Semi-Final

Pumas vs Chivas

LA Galaxy vs DC United

Let's get this season started! :D

Exciting season ahead - your signings look great :)

Cheers mate. They're good on paper but we still need to play the games. And not blow up in the playoffs.

Interesting Mexico vs USA final due in the CONCACAF CL, but will you be the USA side?

Hopefully. :D

America (MEX) was a really tough opponent but the LA-DC semi will be very interesting as we were the strongest teams in the regular season in 2014.

That's hilarious! Reminds me of Aurelio Vidmar's conspiracy-theory post-match press conference for Adelaide a few years ago.

"Everyone's involved mate. Everyone. And you know. 'Cause you're involved as well." :D

I can pull out a lot more lovely press conferences from the 4 major American based sports as well as college football and basketball...lot of nice material :D

And that guy is a nutcase! Did a quick wiki check and it reads:

As a result of comments he made at a media conference in November 2009 about "beheading his players like they would do in Saudi Arabia" if they did not perform well, Adelaide United handed Vidmar a two-match touchline ban. The club also issued Vidmar a $10,000 fine.[8][9]

And ArsenalMetro, looks like I know where I'm going next :rolleyes: [exit stage left, to the FM12 Bugs Forum!]

Archived