An European Journeyman Adventure

danielgear

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bristol City Announce £1m Signing of English striker Lee Jeffrey

jeffery.jpg

His contract was due to run out at the end of the season but he was linked with moves to the two big manchester clubs so i swooped in early to secure him. £1m hopefully will seem cheap in the long run

April Update

Results

aprilres-1.jpg

Table

apriltable.jpg

Qualification

aprilqualify.jpg

Review

Wow wow wow, I have to be honest I never expected to qualify for the champions league, we were always there all season and I always expected us to drop off form but everytime we seemed to I'd change the players around and they would step up. we have 2 games to go to try and beat arsenal to second place so its automatic qualifcation to the group stages.

May 2022 Update

Results

mayres-2.jpg

Final League Table

maytable.jpg

Manager of the year award

Maymoy.jpg

Review

An amazing season in the league after an 11th place finish last season i was aiming for 7th at the most but 3rd place is amazing and in champions league playoff ( i think if we lose that we are in europa anyway so ill be happy if we make group stages of either) Team needs abit of a freshening up. A few fringe players will go in the summer and we will reinforce for a hard season where we have to try and do this again and go one better if we can for 2nd or even the title.

Club Update

Stadium expansion

b3.jpg

Youth Upgrade

b1.jpg

Junior Coaching upgrade

b2.jpg

I asked for all these to be implemented as since I have joine over 3 years ago now not once youth player has been rated with a potential higher than half a star and as we are progressing we need youngesters to increase the depth of the club

Training Ground Upgrade

Training.jpg

New Contract

contract-1.jpg

Champions League Draw

4euro.jpg

group.jpg

Nice to see the board are improving the club with another expansion following the stadium and Youth upgrades. A new contract was accepted with a payrise and a further year added. Hard group draw! I'd be happy with a point in that group

August 2022 Update And Summer Transfer Round up

Results

septres-3.jpg

Table

septtable-1.jpg

Transfers Out

SummerTransfersOut.jpg

Transfers In

SummerTransfersIn.jpg

Overview

Not a brilliant start to the season but we are a bigger club now so other teams seem to raise their game vs us, transfers I had a big clear out and invested in youth as we have no reserve or youth team set up as it stands until the upgrade. Quite a few loan ins to add depth to squad without making them permanent and also we are in 4 competitions this season so we need a bigger squad than ever before

November 2022 Update

Results

Novres-3.jpg

League Table

Novtable-2.jpg

Champions League Group Table

noveuro.jpg

Remaining Group Fixtures

noveurofix.jpg

Overview

Much better month, only one lost against a strong chelsea, 1 point from our final game vs Shakhtar will see us progress to the knockout stages which would be amazing for a little wee club like us!

December 2022 Update

Results

decres.jpg

League Table

dectable-1.jpg

Overview

Qualified for next round of Champions League and back up the top end of the table things are clickling and we are showing our growth as a club with another strong season. We got drawn Dortmund in the next round

Archived