An European Journeyman Adventure

danielgear

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Novelli Update

Whilst at Rimini earlier in my save I had a Youth prospect who i made captain at 16 years of age,

Since then he has gone on to play in the champions league with Benfica.

Novelli @ Rimini

EosNovellihighestpot.jpg

Novelli Now

Novelli.jpg

Novelli Career so far

novelli2.jpg

Its nice to see a player who I thought at potential in the bottom division of Italy has made it to the top.

Some nice signings there.

I had a 20+ year career managing Bristol City on FM11, loved it!

Good luck for the season ahead :thup:

I'd Love to be here 20 years but realistly the jobs Im linked with are getting bigger and bigger by the months. so if the right job comes I could have a hard decision to make

November and December update

novdec.jpg

Results have gone against us in this busy period and we have now slid down the table.

janlgtable-1.jpg

So as a result I have moved on a few players

jantranout.jpg

and brought in a few to strengthen the team

jantrans.jpg

I finally got a Right back that I've needed, Also brought in another Centre back which I broke the club record transfer for as Caulker needed a better partner and Centre midfielder Camucho was an experienced free signing and 2 Strikers as mine arent scoring enough.

Hopefully results will start to pick up again with the freshing of the squad

Transfers in the players

Oliveira.jpg

The right back i have needed, Massive potential

kelly.jpg

Young striker was top scorer in championship by january so i took a gamble he could do it at this level

Albanesi.jpg

Bristol Citys biggest transfer ever! Hardly played at liverpool but looks solid and I needed another centre back who was prem standard to partner Caulker

Doeseb.jpg

Had my scouts raving and turnt chelsea down for me, Hoping he can fire us to safety!

Further Transfer News

Sold another player

transjanout2.jpg

Bought him on a free in a summer and hasnt made the grade. Made a profit though

Brought two more in

jantran12.jpg

vissing.jpg

My two backup keepers are nowhere near prem standard so I brought him in and started him every game since and hes keeping Bransecu out with fine performances

melisi.jpg

I needed a back up for alex chamberlain as he has played every game and needs a rest.

January Update

janresscorers.jpg

jantablefinal.jpg

Review

As you can see Doeseb has started brilliantly with 7 goals in 5 games and is already my top scorer for the season. The new players have strengthen the squad, Vissing has been a rock in goal, Oliveria and Albansei have gone into the back 4 with Caulker and Muric and it seems tighter and Doeseb has been a star already I hope he keeps it up. Milesi and Kelly has both become squad players. Ive spent alot of money this season but on young players so I hope we stay up and the players progress so we dont need to spend much more

Feb 2021 Review

Results

febres.jpg

Table

febtble.jpg

round up

As you can see Doeseb didnt score as much this month which resulted in 3 losses, Kelly and Nielsen popped up with 1 each but I dont seem to have another striker who scores a handful if Doeseb doesnt

Top Scorers so Far & their Apperances

febscorers.jpg

Don't really rate him that much myself, I prefer more technical ability, even if its generally.

He has a good goal scoring record and scouts highly rate him so I'll take the gamble :D His Finishing stats are abit lower than I'd like for a Premiership Striker but if he scores and sets up a good partnership with Doeseb Ill be happy, Plus hes english ;)

April 2021 Update

Results

aprilres.jpg

Table

apriltble.jpg

Review

Safety is secured! Which was the aim, 4 games remain just gotta see if we can move any higher now for abit of money. Looking towards next season now. We Spent alot of money this season so not expecting much movement in the summer we need a striker and a back up centre back and back up right back and that will be business done unless we find a diamond. The striker is already tied up so happy with that

Really well done on pulling away from the drop zone, you made some really good signings there.

Hopefully you can kick on now next season.

Aim next season will be mid-season that will be progress. Squad needs depth because if any of starting 11 missing we seem to struggle

Transfers update

January transfer signing Chris Milesi hasnt made the grade so I needed another Right midfielder to challenge Chamberlain so I swooped for Polish Right winger Leszek Sikora for £2million.

sikora.jpg

Trying to get all my transfers done nice and early. Movements made for two other players ill bring the news to you if confirmed.

May Results & Final League Table

Results

Mayres-1.jpg

Final Table

mayfinaltable.jpg

Month Overview

What a great end to the season with 3 wins from 4 and by beating chelsea last game of the season we cost them the title and Arsenal won it by 2 points. 11th place finish aswell Wow we were in bottom 3 at midway!, Chuffed with this season, Full season review coming soon

Another decent player coming.

Yeah. Im pretty happy with What I have got now with these transfers. Not expecting much more action. May be a few players leaving the club who arent required. But on the coming in front unless something great pops up I think thats my summer transfers done :D

Archived