danielgear

An European Journeyman Adventure

545 posts in this topic

leyton.jpg

I Decided to accept as they were seen as a bigger club than bury and 2nd favourites for the title. They are struggling at the moment but hopefully we can make a late run for playoffs

badge.jpg

Background-1.jpg

Good luck, not sure if I would of made that move though.

Only because you support their rivals ;)

Good stuff so far. Think I would have been tempted to stick with Bury tbh. No cash for transfers and already above wage budget means it could be tough, especially as the defence looks like it needs some work. Good luck at Orient though

Dec 2015 & Jan 2016 update

Bury Results

burydecjanupdate.jpg

Leyton Orient Results

lojanres.jpg

League Table

jantable.jpg

Monthly Review

A slow start to leyton career but hoping the wycombe win is the turning point. The wage budget is 3 times bigger than burys so it gives me a chance to attract better players. we arent far after playoffs and I think if we can get a run going we can get in there.

Probably a good move. If you don't go up this season, you'll be one of the favourites next year :thup:

thats the plan. all their players contracts end at the end of this season. so i will see who i wanna keep let rest go and then rebuild. 28k a week compared to burys 9.5k is massive

end of season review

finaltable-1.jpg

I know I finished below Bury but I have £25k Per week free to bring in players over the summer. it will be a massive rebuild and I'm gonna tell the board I want the title. I felt the league was winnable at bury but when their debt held me back the offer from leyton was a chance to get out of this division

All the best at Orient mate - a good read and interesting career to date. I have subscribed to this thread. :thup:

All the best at Orient mate - a good read and interesting career to date. I have subscribed to this thread. :thup:

Thanks mate, I'll try and keep it interesting :D

I am in utter shock

I recieved this:

budget.jpg

my current budget was 28k per week

Players in this division ask for £1k a week on average

The only answer has to be

resign.jpg

Im not jumping because it could be hard It will be impossible. Id have to cut my budget by £22k a week I had already signed players to replace the out of contracts and offered good wages.

In hindsight taking the Leyton job was probably a bad move as they were no better off than bury.

I just wanna find the right club :(

Well I don't like to say I told you so.....but :D

All the best for your next challenge.

:D thanks barney knew you would cheer me up

Well, you're out of the division. And actually Barney Butterball simply said that he wouldn't have made that move, not that it was a bad idea, which can be a different thing.

TBH I would have jumped ship too. Can't compete at that level with no money for wages. Good luck with where ever you land next

Gear goes to Denmark!

947585.png

bkground.jpg

Allerod Football Club - Relegation favourites, After my adventures so far I decided fresh start fresh country and have decided to take this job. Hopefully I can build my reputation here and maybe win some silverware.

Mid season Update

results

midseasonres.jpg

league table

midtable.jpg

Review

My danish adventure isnt going too well but we will keep going and try to stay up

My danish adventure isnt going too well but we will keep going and try to stay up

Unlucky with the weird Orient wage incident,good luck in Denmark! :)

Double post for some unknown reason....

So I made up a brilliant question,how big is the stadium? :)

Update June 2017

Results

LASTFIXTURES.jpg

League Table

LASTTABLE.jpg

News

RESIGN-1.jpg

Review

With 3 games to go we were all but down, so I handed in my resignation as alot of managers were getting sacked so I was hoping for another job offer.

contract.jpg

announcement-1.jpg

background-2.jpg

Botosani

Romania - Liga 2 Seria I

​Off too Romania for a new adventure. Hopefully I can build my reputation here

:eek:

Any where you haven't been yet.

:D 7 jobs 6 different countries still a few mugs out there who may offer me a job

Nice to see a career with a bit of realism - success AND failure. Most career threads, however interesting, are just full of success. Keep up the good work!

Definitely looked lost in Denmark so I would have gone as well, see how Romania goes.

Nice to see a career with a bit of realism - success AND failure. Most career threads, however interesting, are just full of success. Keep up the good work!

plenty of failure :D

plenty of failure :D

Haha - yes, well, like I say, it's still better than just seeing constant improvement without even a season of failure like in some other threads. Good work.

i'm guessing this up and down success, is due to you building your own tactics with individual clubs rather than downloading a 'buy success' sort of tactic, the only thread ive bookmarked as the realism is great, still feel you should have stayed at bury, nbut the lure of a chmpionship 15,000 seeter stadium must have been hard to turn down

Yeah when I take over a new club I pick a tactic I feel will best suit what we got rather than what I would like to play. Im enjoying the save, I would like abit of success at one club and maybe increase my rep so I can play a bit higher. Im glad others are enjoying reading it

still feel you should have stayed at bury, nbut the lure of a chmpionship 15,000 seeter stadium must have been hard to turn down

Really my biggest regret so far is leaving Rimni looking back I reckon I could have got promoted the following season.

August & September 2017 Update

Results

augsepres.jpg

League Table

seplgtble.jpg

Review

A great start, Midtable is close, Im not gonna set any targets I'm just going to see how the season pans out

Probably a good idea, especially when you're still a bit new to the place.

October 2017

Results

octres-1.jpg

Table

octtable-1.jpg

Review

Another good month we are keeping pace with the front runners

Mid-Season Spilt Review

November & December 2017

Results

novres-1.jpg

Table

novtavle.jpg

Conclusion

Disappointed to not make the top half cut but its a team in progress. long winter break now. I am in the semi finals of the cup though

Winter Break Review

Transfers Out

winterout-1.jpg

I made £1million here, two players I would have rather kept but with the club a million in debt it was a chance to bring to £0 was obviously the boards thinking when they accepted Murca. We have two youth players who could potentially be better anyway but are no-where near at the moment

Transfers In

winterin.jpg

Spent £22k on a centre back as we needed one. the other player was recommended as a replacement for my Attacking midfielder Kome who was meant to be leaving for £2million to Genk but it fell through. So now i have two lol

Friendlies

winterfriendlies.jpg

Definitely one of the more interesting careers on the forum. The ups and downs are great, KUTGW :thup:

More downs though :D I am enjoying it but I may be on the move soon, Media are saying Im a loss away from sack. I think we were expected to finish in top half

They often say you're close to the sack months before it happens.