The Hitch hiker's guide to FM12

B.W.G

Corners being cut could be a major concern as apparently.....I'm already playing in it :eek: For that price,it is held with string and sticky-back plastic as well as 692 wooden seats!

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/PersepamInformation_Facilities.png[/img]"]PersepamInformation_Facilities.png

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cerud - Thanks :thup: Possible more explosions on the way considering this is me :lol: We are averaging 1429 which is over half the capacity.

AK22 - I have to agree,the stadium names are still bad.I should be demanding it to be named after me for getting a miraculous promotion :lol:

Persepam Pamekasan - Indonesian Super League - 2012/13 - Mid-Season

Competitions

Indonesian Super League

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/PersepamPamekasanFixtures_Fixtures-3.png[/img]"]PersepamPamekasanFixtures_Fixtures-3.png

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/IndonesianSuperLeagueOverview_Stages.png[/img]"]IndonesianSuperLeagueOverview_Stages.png

Indonesian Cup

Major,major news....we are on a mini cup run!!!We are currently in the 3rd round where we will face first divsion side PSDS Deli Serdang after we knocked out Persipro and PSMS,so overall we have done much better then last season and have currently exceeded my expectations!

Mid-Season Overview

Wow,wow and wow!!Even I am stunned after the slow start we made but I will put that down to the team gelling to my tactics.As soon as my defence gelled,they were practically unbreakable which allowed us to play our game how I wanted it to!Another thing that has pleased me is reaching the 3rd round in the cup which is a much better performance than we managed last season!

My only wish is that the season would end now as I no a bad spell can appear out of nowhere and ruin things so we must keep playing our best to achieve the unthinkable.I also find the fact that I have lost 5 times and top the league even more funny,just shows getting a draw is not always better then losing!!

Well.. easy so far? Back-to-back titles would be awesome.

You seem like the sort of guy that needs to step up to a harder challenge, like, trying to win the Champions League with a sanmarinese team based solely on youth academy graduates. Just a random idea that popped out of my head, totally unrelated to other careers in this forum. :D

Or maybe stick to this team until you win the Club World Cup with them. :D

Not really easy....more nerve wrecking then anything else,unfortunately I didn't actually win the title last season!!

I'm going to have to plan right ahead then......win the five continental cups with any teams then do a bit of journeyman visiting different countries,on the next level take a team from the lowest leagues in England,Brazil,Wales,Spain,China and South Africa to continental glory.As for extremely hard challenges...I'll do give youth a chance challenges in England,Argentina,Italy,N.Ireland,South Korea and South Africa......that should do me till FM13 :lol:

Wouldn't go that far...I'd be at the club for anything between 10-15 years....wouldn't be much of a hitch hiker would I :p;)

Season number two is looking even better than number one! :) I was thinking of waiting unti the third patch before I began my big career save, but I like your success and it's got me wanting to satrt now too!

You should do,I have found it very good and not come across any major problems (yet!) If you do a big career save and set yourself different challenges then it should more then last!

Persepam Pamekasan - Indonesian Super League - 2012/13 - End of Season

Final Transfers - Those who left the club were never going to make it due to the unexpected promotion so were not good enough for this level.The players that I bought in were to help elevate the club as well as help meet the expectations.The two foreigners who I bought in were much better then the whole team we had at our disposal and will become indispensable to the club

Competitions

Super League - League Table - What a brilliant first season we had in top flight,if it wasn't for the slow start we made,then we may have finished a bit higher!We had a brilliant first half to the season where we top the table around mid-season,unfortunately we let ourselves down with silly performances which saw us slip and end up finishing 4th but at the end of the season,we restored a bit of pride to make it look more respectable.My only concern is that due to doing so well this season,it may turn up the pressure next season which may not be a good thing!

Indonesian Cup - 4th Round - A nice little cup run which was alot more successful then last seasons attempt where we didn't get out of the first round.We beat Persipro 2-1 on agg before dispatching PSMS 5-3 on agg!The 3rd round was our easiest tie in which we beat PSDS 5-2 on agg.We were unlucky to go out in the 4th round as both games were even so it was inevitable that the tie would be decided by one goal!

Players,Stats and Awards

Alex Cabrera was the main man once again,he was the top scorer with 9 goals in 39 appearances as well as topping the assist chart with 15.Even though he is getting on a bit,he is still a quality player at this level and I hope I can still get a couple of years out of him as still not got a decent replacement in yet!

Clayton Carioca won Fans Player of the Year and it was a award which he truly deserved.He was the best performer in the team by quite a bit and he kept the attacking force at bay when it came to our left back position being attacked.He is a high level calibre of player for the club and I hope I can similar calibre to help bring the club to the next level.

Special mentions to Andy Salinas and Agus Susanto who both played vital roles in our successful season,the quality we have managed to bring in,has helped us rise to new levels and these two both played their parts perfectly.

Overview

All I can really say is that it was an absolutely brilliant first season in the Super League!Okay,we couldn't maintain our form which saw us top the table but we got a top 4 finish and hopefully we can build from there.Another plus to the season was reaching the 4th round of the Indonesian Cup in which we were very unlucky to go out but as the saying goes,you can't win them all!

To a fantastic season,there will always be a downside to things and in this case.....two....the first being next season,our wage budget has dropped another £300 p/w which make things difficult!The second is to do with playing a waiting game,we've just had a takeover and the new chairman wants to name a new manager so I am actually tempted in this case to jump before I'm pushed but we will see what happens first!

Season     Club         Division       Country      League       Cup       Continental    Avg.Att            Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12  Persepam    Prem Division    Indonesia      2nd       1st Rnd        N/A           739            Promotion!
2012/13  Persepam    Super League     Indonesia      4th       4th Rnd        N/A          1400           Top 4 Finish!

deltablue - Thanks,if I can find a very good Indonesian Keeper then I think I have got a chance :D

AK22 - Thanks,I am finding this quite tougher then FM11!I think another couple of seasons to build my rep up but depends on the offer really,if I get a really good offer or it's a step up then I'll probably be gone!

Persepam Pamekasan - Indonesian Super League - 2013/14 - Pre-Season

Budgets

Transfer Budget - £0

Wage Budget - £4,800 p/w - Currently Spending £4,776 p/w

Pre-Season Transfers - 13 players left which was necessary as we needed to free up the wage budget so we would be able to bring in less players who were better players but would cost more in wages,I am taking a risk in this and I hope it does pay off.The players I have bought in will give hopefully give the team more consistency as they are much better then what we have had.Siswanto and Irawan are two very bright prospects who both have 5* PA and were not signing contracts so I nipped in after scouting them,Siswanto is the better of the two so will probably play alot more.

Expectations

Super League - Stay Clear of relegation - I want a top half finish at minimum

Indonesian Cup - Be Competitive - Quarter finals

Pre-Season Fixtures

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/PersepamPamekasanFixtures_Fixtures-4.png[/img]"]PersepamPamekasanFixtures_Fixtures-4.png

Key Players

Clayton Carioca - DR - Last seasons Fans Player of the Year,he was truly outstanding with his performances.All I can hope for is that he can continue in the same manner,although this time around he does have a stronger defence so hopefully there will be less pressure on him in the big games and my other defenders can contribute to success.

Munadi - DC - He was a unsung hero last season but his performances for us have not gone unnoticed and has been capped during pre-season giving him the honour of being the first Persepam player to be fully capped.He was solid last season and played on the right hand side of Central defence which meant our right hand side was tight which helped with having very few goals onceded.

Andy Salinas - ML/AML - He had a very good first season with the club,he started off slowly but soon found his stride.The beauty of playing at this level is that it doesn't really matter how old you are as you are still able to contribute.Still has a bit of pace and acceleration so I hope he is able to contribute like last season.

Alex Cabrera - MC/AMC -He is 34 and still going strong,he was our main man last season as he shot us to a top 4 finish and helped us by providing many assists.It will be nice if I can win a trophy as this guy deserves to win one before he retires.As I said with Salinas,it doesn't matter how old you are if your able to contribute and he is more then able to.Probably has two or three season left in him depending on how fast we progress.

Joao Paulo - ST - New striker who arrived after having a week trial.He will be our main goal threat this season after Balbi left the club but saying that,Paulo is also much better then Balbi so I hope we don't have to rely on Cabrera as much as we have done.He seems to be a bit of a nomad as we are his 8th club since 2008!I am hoping he can get around the 12-15 goal mark.

Ones to Watch

Abdul Yandri - DM/MC -2* CA,5* PA - The weaker of the two but is still the 3rd best MC in the team which shows that we are lacking in depth in that area.He will get game time at some point in the season and hopefully it will aid his development as a footballer especially as we are having a training facility upgrade.He is the more defensive of the two so will be doing the defensive work when he plays.

Aris Siswanto - MC/AMC - 2.5*CA,5*PA (MC),3.5*CA,5*PA (AMC) - This kid looks like he can be a star at Super League level and that is going by from what I have seen in pre-season.Already has 3 u21 caps to his name.I have a hard decision to make as he plays best in the AMC role which is Cabrera who can also play MC.He is the attacking of the two youngsters,he will either play the support role in the MC position or play as the AMC with Cabrera being in the support role but it's a positive sign to have these selection problems.

Pre-Season Overview

An eventful pre-season to say the least,had to play the waiting game first of all to see if I got to keep my job then when I did,the chairman decided to upgrade the training facilities!I had to let alot go in order to bring in better quality players no thanks to yet another wage budget drop!I am happy with my dealings although we need another Goalkeeper,a DC and a LB,if I can get them in then we could potentially challenge for the title but as of now,I haven't found any of those I need.I am very pleased with the way the pre-season fixtures went and just the one defeat is an encouraging sign but as it's not the real deal,I will take them with a pinch of salt.

I will still be here for the time being unless I mess things up or I get an appealing job offer,I would like to win some silverware but even an improvement of last season's performances will be satisfying as it will show we are building up for the future.With a bit of luck we may even be able to sneak something this year!

No one is interested in Carioca which suits me fine as I need him due to him being the best defender in the team!From what I've seen so far,things have been fairly even so I do feel good about our chances this season.

They've both made promising starts so far,Abdul Yandri has made four appearances so far and tops the assist chart with two while Aris Siswanto has one goal in his four appearances which has left me pleased with what I've seen from both of them.

Just received this offer through my inbox

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/DaiRyderNews_Inbox3.png[/img]"]DaiRyderNews_Inbox3.png

I have decided to take this as they are a bigger club in a bigger nation,they are massively underachieving in the BSP and also have some excellent youth prospects as well!

Takeover Position

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/BlueSquareBetPremierOverview_Stages.png[/img]"]BlueSquareBetPremierOverview_Stages.png

We are predicted to finish 5th in the league but as you can see,we are massively underachieving.We actually do have quite a good squad so to see them doing so bad is quite a surprise.I will be using the same formation as I did at Persepam and the weaknesses I have identified are in goal and the AMC position but other then that it is a good squad.

Thoughts

I feel that we will be able to turn this around as we have a strong team and we also have strength in depth,we also have two 5* potential ability players in Ashley Gallagher and Danny McKenzie who both should have a bright future with the club.

I won't be judged on the performance in the league and we are still in the FA Cup and FA Trophy so we may be able to do something this season 31 games to play in the league and only 9 points behind a playoff spot so it is more then doable,I also want a cup run of any sort which will make the season more then satisfactory.

Competitions

Blue Square Premier

Fixtures from Takeover

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/BlueSquareBetPremierOverview_Stages-1.png[/img]"]BlueSquareBetPremierOverview_Stages-1.png

FA Cup - Made it to the 2nd round where we were knocked out by League 1 side Charlton losing 1-0.

FA Trophy - Didn't make it past the first round where we lost 2-1 to Ebsfleet

Overview

Barring the FA Trophy,it has been a very good start.We had a good run in the cup before losing to Charlton in round 2 and in the league,we have managed to move up to 9th in the league.What makes this sound even better is that the squad is not fully familiar with the formation I've decided to use which is a 4-4-2 diamond so I feel we can still get better.

At this point,we are still 10 points behind 5th place which is the lowest place to get a playoff but it is more then achievable,however I will not be signing any players due to being over budget so I will make do with what is available to use.The highlight was beat Darlington 4-1,after the match,Darlington decided to sack their manager and the media made me favourite for the job......how about NO!Hopefully we will be able to keep up our good form and may be able to challenge the playoff places which will be brilliant if we can make it after being 17th when I tookover.

Thanks guys :D

Done one more game,we won 2-1 against Forest Green which has put us in 8th and now only 8 points behind,hopefully the comeback is on!

If I'm being realistic,I'd be happy finishing in the top 8 after where we were but it's not over till the fat lady sings :lol:

Thanks guys :D

Playoffs is still a possibility as anyone can beat anyone at the moment,tthe team who can take the ball and run with it will have a massive advantage as it is anyone's chance at the moment.

Just a quick update on the situation as we are into the middle of March and boy is it close!

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/BlueSquareBetPremierOverview_Stages-2.png[/img]"]BlueSquareBetPremierOverview_Stages-2.png

Wrexham have to be the favourites due to having three games in hand due to their participation in the Welsh Cup but anyone of us can win the league.

Also had the youth candidate squad through and it looks quite promising!

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/will2909/Hitch%20hikers%20guide%20to%20FM12/DagenhamandRedbridgeYouthCandidatesSquad_Players.png[/img]"]DagenhamandRedbridgeYouthCandidatesSquad_Players.png

My only worry is with Dean Knight and Seamus Byrne being unambitious which could slow their progress down but other then that it looks quite good.

Archived