Sports Interactive Community
rancer890

rancer890's FM12 Small Club to Big Club Asian Challenge

Okay, one of many returns of mine... I've decided I'm going to go for India. Holidaying my first year now, had an idea that I'd probably not complete the challenge, but hopefully raise a few gem regens (regems) and maybe look for continental club glory.

New FM, new VVV save in India. Good luck buddy, look forward to hearing how you get on.

I really need to get around to actually completing this challenge on at least one version of FM.

I'm now making more Asian leagues, you can find the thread in the link at the top of the page. I've done Iran and Uzbekistan, and I'll start work on some other countries in a moment.

I'll be sure to take up this challenge when I can. :)

Oh well, India just didn't do it for me, gone back to Australia. Decided that in India, I've got no hope, resources, players, staff... Nothing. At least in Australia I've had previous success. Indian Arrows also had a rule where they couldn't sign anyone over the age of 23... So I'd have had no chance. Holidaying in Australia, and I promise to do this challenge right.

Melbourne Victory FC

2014 - 2015

A-League: 1st

Finals Series: Winners

Another good season which included my second A-League title and first Finals Series trophy. We're also still going in the champions league after winning Group E and knocking Seongnam out in the second round, 2-0. The rest of the competition will be played in the early stages of next season. I made one main addition to my team from last season; Richard Porta. I couldn't resist signing Porta whose contract had run out at his old club. That signing proved to be very important as my second best striker missed half the season due to a 3 month injury only a few games in. Porta ended the season with 28 goals in 27 games.

Season       A-League       Finals Series
------------------------------------------
2012/13        6th           Minor Final
2013/14        1st           Runner Up
2014/15        1st           Winners

Melbourne Victory FC

2015 - 2016

A-League: 1st

Finals Series: Winners

Champions League: Runner Up

As you can see the CL final was pretty horrible.. not only 3 own goals but I had decided to cancel a transfer for Cleo at the start of the season who scored their other 2 goals :( Anyway.. moving on, we're through the group stages again and beat Ulsan 4-1 in the second round so we'll see how it goes next season. I've also signed Hervin Ongenda on a free and after finding his form in the last few games I'm hoping he can fill a place I've been struggling with on the right wing.

edit: Forgot to say, a tycoon takeover attempt failed! They promised to give me a massive £50+ million transfer budget aswell! Instead a director took over :thdn:

Season       A-League       Finals Series     Champions League 
------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13        6th           Minor Final           N/A
2013/14        1st           Runner Up             N/A
2014/15        1st           Winners               N/A
2015/16        1st           Winners             Runner up

Just an update that Unknown Hacker has created the majority of the eligible leagues for this challenge so just click the link in the op to download the leagues.

Hey rancer :)

Getting ahead of myself here but once I'm done with the Big Euro challenge, I may well head this way with one of Unknown Hacker's extra leagues. He also created the Arab Champions League - would it be ok to run that as an additional competition as well?

Hey rancer :)

Getting ahead of myself here but once I'm done with the Big Euro challenge, I may well head this way with one of Unknown Hacker's extra leagues. He also created the Arab Champions League - would it be ok to run that as an additional competition as well?

That'll be fine but only the official ACL competition will count. ;)

UAE reset date is 29th August.

Please welcome the new manager of Hatta, Jordan Swinburn.

So far on FM12, I've completed Dafuge for the third time with FC United and Gundo's Challenge for the first time with Dromara Village. This is my first time doing this one.

I actually love this league already, 6 games in and there's been a total of 32 goals in my games. 17 for, 15 against. Not a great defensive display, no, but damn it's entertaining. In the entire league so far, 88 goals in 24 games.

(I do my updates in a peculiar Sky Sports style, just roll with it ;) I also forgot to do the second squad screenshot, but the one player it'll show of note is the key player.)

Hatta: Season Review

Hatta promoted

Last Updated: August 29, 2013 15:18

Transfers (1) (2) | Squad | Table | Position Graph | Cup Fixtures | Confidence | Finances

Key Player: Hassan Souaril

Season Overview

Season          League                       League Finish     Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279175-rancer890-s-FM12-Small-Club-to-Big-Club-Asian-Challenge?p=7465959&viewfull=1#post7465959]2012/13[/url]         First Division Group A       1st               Promoted - Champions

I would like to announce that if you don't frequently venture into the Editors Forum, that there's this fantastic J-League file with a full database, as well as a workaround to fix the information tab. :)

And good luck with this challenge Swinburn. Hope you can finish up a third challenge on the CSE Forums. :)

23134907.png

Fushun Xinye - End of Season Report - 2012

League Table

League Graph

League Player Stats

Cup Fixtures

Squad

Transfers

Finances

A great first season managing to win the division just about on better result vs Chengdu. Season was started well as we climbed to the top before having a drop in the middle before making a late surge and managed to hold on by matching Chengdu results. In the cup just edged out on pens vs Chengdu in the 1st round.

Loads in and even more out. Agnaldo was realsed shortly after he signed as he got a long term injury which didn't help finances.

Finances are looking very bad and would be worst if it wasn't for the board. Was only around 200k in the red until the end of season pay out to the players which crippled us dispite being only normal rate. Never made anything near that much through out the season so don't know why it is so high.

Key Players

Victor Agali - Scored 5 in 17, in the super league the season before so I expected him to be our main threat and wasn't he. Could out jump anyone one and was great at link-up one twos Don't think I got the best out of him in terms of headers as most goals were with his feet but has been the best TM and only one I have got to do very well.

Juncai Wang - Was the creative force and main link man in the Diamond I played. Slow start but turned in to a key player.

Javier Musa - Brought in to add some height and threat in the air to the defence and got some vital goals on the way from set-pieces. Was in the Super league with Beijing playing most of there games.

[b][u]Career Overview[/u][/b]

Season      Team              League                             League Finish   Achievements                            
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012        Fushun Xinye    Chinese National First Division        1st           League Champions

As some may or may not have seen in the FMCU section I have been doing this challenge as Habin Yiteng. The full story is here. I'll post a as short as I can story here :D But the main hope is to remind people of this challenge as whilst it is tough financially, it has been very rewarding so far and a lot of fun.

150px-YantaiYiteng.png

Harbin Yiteng 2012-2015

2012 Chinese First Division

Manager Profile

Club Info

Proof

Table

Cup (knocked out 1st round)

Graph

Transfers

2013 Chinese Super League

Table

Cup (knocked out first round)

Graph

Transfers

2014 Chinese Super League

Table

Cup (knocked out in quarter final)

Graph

Transfers (Screenshots of individual players in FMCU thread)

League Table

Graph

Cup Final

Transfers (again listed in FMCU thread)

Year  | Division               | Position | Cup            | ACL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012 | Chinese First Division | 2nd      | 1st Round      | N/A
2013 | Chinese Super League   | 9th      | 1st Round      | N/A
2014 | Chinese Super League   | 1st      | Quarter Final  | N/A
2015 | Chinese Super League   | 2nd      | Winners        |Finalists

I'll only be posting short updates in here in the hope that it revives interest in the thread, as I said earlier it's a lot tougher than other leagues because of the lack of money, but there is plenty of potential to find gems from South America ect for free and sell them on for huge profits whilst you build your club up (a part of LLM management I love as it is reward for your hard work seeing a nobody being sold on for a big fee). In China the league is challenging as there are some big clubs you need to dislodge to become a force, in particular my main challenger is Gangzhou who have an amazing team for this level and a lot better resources than me so for years to come i'll have them to worry about before I can start to dominate.

If you fancy a different challenge give Asia a go, rancer has done this thread for the past few years and whilst his first 2 were pretty well received the thread has struggled in recent years which is a shame. You don't even need to know much about Asian football as I certainly didn't :D

Welcome to Happy Valley - Season 1

Shzp8.png

Final League Position: 9th

Fixtures

Transfers

Not a happy season but i have 6k spare in my wage budget for next season so i should be able to sign some decent players.

Season	    League Position	   Senior shield     League Cup             FA Cup
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13		 9th               Qtr Final         5th Loser Stage        Qtr Final

Happy Valley now sponsord by Colombia - Season 2

Shzp8.png

Final League Position: 2nd

Fixtures

Transfers

This season i stole 5 players from Colombian youth teams, who dominated the league for the first half of the season until my STC, DC & GK got injured and it fell apart :(

Season	    League Position	   Senior shield     League Cup             FA Cup
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13		 9th               Qtr Final         5th Loser Stage        Qtr Final
2013/14		 2nd               Winner            2nd Loser Stage        1st Round

I would like to announce that if you don't frequently venture into the Editors Forum, that there's this fantastic J-League file with a full database, as well as a workaround to fix the information tab. :)

And good luck with this challenge Swinburn. Hope you can finish up a third challenge on the CSE Forums. :)

Hey Rancer, I'd really like to have a crack at this challenge in Japan, but unfortunately the download link has been removed from that thread. Is there any chance you could upload the file again?

Thanks a lot.

Hey Rancer, I'd really like to have a crack at this challenge in Japan, but unfortunately the download link has been removed from that thread. Is there any chance you could upload the file again?

Thanks a lot.

Sorry for late reply. Check here. I'll also update the OP. :thup: