Sports Interactive Community
Mons

FM12 Cut-Out Faces Megapack Thread

Good to see you managed to get there in there BCFC_Mike.

fonejacker, our site is down due to scheduled routine maintenance by our hosts. We should be back up soon, hopefully no further than this evening.

Although I have one of the older packs, not any of the more recent or latest ones, I've been having some trouble getting the pics to show up. They worked in the demo no problems but as soon as I moved them over for the full game they wont show up and dont know why.

I'm just going to download the whole of 4.0 anyways and try that. I'm averaging around 1mb/s dl from the torrent, so should be done in an hour :)

Are they installed in the correct place and have you unticked use skin cache etc?

If they still don't work, head over to the sortitoutsi forums for more assitance :thup:

where is the torrent? the one on sortitoutsi has no seeders or leechers?

The poster right above you contradicts this statement ;)

Just be patient with the torrents and, if you feel there's something wrong, just shut down the client and restart it.

Hi mons, I am downloading via utorrent at the moment as you suggest. It says that it is going to take 6 days to complete?! Is there anyway or getting the pack to download faster? thanks mate

Are they installed in the correct place and have you unticked use skin cache etc?

If they still don't work, head over to the sortitoutsi forums for more assitance :thup:

Yeah, all in the correct place and unticked the use skin cache etc. It could have been my fault to be fair as I might have overwritten the config file with a different one but its all cool as 4.0 pack will be done shortly and I reckon that will work, if I'm continuing to have problems I'll be sure to head over to susie.

@qwerty1239, the torrent currently has 111 seeds and 273 leechers according to vuze.

My god now it says its gonna take 3 weeks?! it is downloading at a pathetic rate of 1.5 kb per second!! Surely there is another way as this is simply ridiculous??

I don't know what you expect us to do, really. Plenty of people managed to download it. Just be patient. I'm sure the download speed will eventually increase.

Have you extracted the files? How many images do you have in all? Do you have a config.xml file in there?

I am having problems with some faces not showing, do I need to delete the SI faces? If so where are they located does anyone know?

If this is not the problem then please let me know how I can resolve this, as players like Clichy, Ribery are not showing. Lots of other faces do but not others.

Any ideas on whats wrong? :)

I am having problems with some faces not showing, do I need to delete the SI faces? If so where are they located does anyone know?

If this is not the problem then please let me know how I can resolve this, as players like Clichy, Ribery are not showing. Lots of other faces do but not others.

Any ideas on whats wrong? :)

How many images are there in your folder? You should not have to delete anything.

Yep all extracted and a config file :-(

Could you perhaps post a screenshot of your MP folder, displaying clearly the path?

Can no longer download for free from sortitoutsi... :(

Not sure what the problem is here.

To get the whole file in one batch, you have to be a premium member. You can always download the torrent file for free. We are also in the process of uploading the whole file in split files to a couple of free filehosting sites.

This is Megapack 3.0???

Not sure how the confusion has arisen. It's 4.0.

Sorted, I hadn't scrolled through to your earlier reply :p I have an ingrained mistrust of torrents after my old laptop was destroyed by a corrupt file, but will use it just this once :)

Hello lads,

Sorry for the delay but below is the link to the collection of

Megapack 3.7 Full

Megapack 3.7 to 4 Update

Icons Megapack 3.7 Full

Visit this folder to get the links:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/user/FightCat

Hope that helps.

to be honest those of you that haven't got the MP then download the torrent 4.0 and the same with the icons download them from the Susie forum as its only a small file

If you have the pack and not updated from 3.7 then feel free to use the 3.7 to MP4 update or the official updates from fmdownloads personally i prefer the susie release as i know they're up-to date

There seems to be a duplicate in my face pack, on id number 0 and 1, both the same guy with the same picture? No sure who he is...

A little bit information on the 3.7 to 4 update:

It basically contains 3.8 + 3.9 + 3.10 + 3.11 + 3.12 + 4 updates. Each pack, respectively, got collected within its own folder structure, hence overwriting/updating existing pictures and adding new ones to bring out a collection as an incremental update.

Then I optimized these PNG files with PNG Optimizer to save what I can without giving away from the quality or the functionality of the pictures. I then packed them into max. 400MB RAR files that yielded 4 of them. I left my PC running through the night to upload to Gamefront.

I've tested the files myself ingame -I've yet to come across with any problems. My computer is also protected with an up-to-date Microsoft Security Essentials.

Let me know if you encounter any issues.

Credits go to the original compilers of the pictures.

Thanks Pretended.

If for some reason you're not able to download torrents or are unwilling to pay for premium membership, then you can certainly use Pretended's files. I can't see the files atm due to work filters but I believe they're split into a number of separate packs, similar to the one he did for the previous MP. While appreciating his work and thanking him for the work and effort in uploading this file for the general public, please note that he has nothing to do with our site and as thus we cannot guarantee 100% that his file will work as intended. Disclaimer aside, I don't for one second think there is nor that there will be any issue whatsoever with Pretended's files.

Can't see the point in the Icons MP 3.7 tbh, with the Icons MP 4.0 being out and also available on gamefront.

Edit - Retained my text anyway.

Thanks Pretended.

If for some reason you're not able to download torrents or are unwilling to pay for premium membership, then you can certainly use Pretended's files. I can't see the files atm due to work filters but I believe they're split into a number of separate packs, similar to the one he did for the previous MP. While appreciating his work and thanking him for the work and effort in uploading this file for the general public, please note that he has nothing to do with our site and as thus we cannot guarantee 100% that his file will work as intended. Disclaimer aside, I don't for one second think there is nor that there will be any issue whatsoever with Pretended's files.

This I understand and appreciate while fellows should be aware of that liberty from liability as well.

Can't see the point in the Icons MP 3.7 tbh, with the Icons MP 4.0 being out and also available on gamefront.

Oh, it's not a new upload. The 3.7 full pack and the icons 3.7 pack date back to when 3.7 was up and around. I just saw that I could share the upload folder link and that's why I mentioned 3.7 icons pack being there too. Sorry for the confusion. You can ignore its existence since you say Icons MP 4.0 being up.

philwood have you used torrent before?

If not, you need a client such as [url=http://www.utorrent.com/]http://www.utorrent.com/[/] which will enable you to download the actual megapack folder.

Yeah I have downloaded lots of torrents, I use utorrent all the time. the file doesnt seem like a folder so I dont know what to do with it. Any ideas?

When i click on it I get the message saying windows cant open this file and I can choose a program to open it.

My only complaint on this add-on is that it takes ages to download so for a newbie its not gonna be considered.

jsolloso, it's a 4.16GB file with over 92,000 images so, of course, it's going to take while to download. It really depends on your location and internet speed.

Some people managed to download it after two days; others in a matter of hours. The good thing about this file is that you can add it into your save-game whenever you want so newbies can quite easily start downloading it now and implement it into their save game whenever it finishes downloading.

jsolloso GameFront servers are fast enough not to be considered "taking ages". Try the link I gave above if you're not content with what authors provide.

Pretended

Do you just download all files, or just the 4.0 files?

Steve

For a FULL 4.0, you need to download ALL files aside from Icons Megapack 3.7 Full.rar.

Then you have to unrar Megapack 3.7 Full first, make sure all parts are in the same folder. Then you apply the update for 4.0 via decompressing Megapack 3.7 - 4.0 pack. If you're doing it right, you'll be prompted with overwrite notices. It's hard to mistake though.

For a FULL 4.0, you need to download ALL files aside from Icons Megapack 3.7 Full.rar.

Then you have to unrar Megapack 3.7 Full first, make sure all parts are in the same folder. Then you apply the update for 4.0 via decompressing Megapack 3.7 - 4.0 pack. If you're doing it right, you'll be prompted with overwrite notices. It's hard to mistake though.

You'd be surprised!

Hi guys, have downloaded the Torrent for 4.0 (from scratch) in a little over an hour with no problems. Total files is 92,474, does that sound about right?

Hi guys, have downloaded the Torrent for 4.0 (from scratch) in a little over an hour with no problems. Total files is 92,474, does that sound about right?

Spot on. The reason some people's packs differ is because they are carrying on from 3.12 - Since 3.0 was released we have deleted lots of images that were of the wrong people or images of people that have died.

Xennaz - Have a look on the Help Thread as there are a couple of reasons why you might be getting the 401 error (none of which are a problem at our end, I'm afraid)

qwerty1239 - Please don't ask for that. I don't know what problem you are getting, but it's so simple to get the torrent link....?

the torrent version downloaded in 10 hours for me.

Where do i properly extract and name the folder?

the torrent version downloaded in 10 hours for me.

Where do i properly extract and name the folder?

There is a readme file included with it, please read it for further details.

I mentioned in the old thread at the pictures for the Bangor City squad for 11/12 season are here, I noticed that they hadn't been updated, is it on the list of things to do?

Wrong picture displayed for ID 5108102

A picture of Everton Kit Manager "Jimmy Martin" has been used for Everton First Team Coach "Jimmy Lumsden" :)

Xennaz - Have a look on the Help Thread as there are a couple of reasons why you might be getting the 401 error (none of which are a problem at our end, I'm afraid)

Hi there. Have looked there (and on sortitoutsi) and unfortunately the workarounds/fixes listed aren't giving me anything different. Will continue to try and sort it out. Pun intended. Using Chrome, no download manager, etc. Hmm.

Hey Lads,

Is the new facepacks out as i've just clicked on fm downloads and it says I need to sign up2 a premier account to download? can any1 help

thanks

I mentioned in the old thread at the pictures for the Bangor City squad for 11/12 season are here, I noticed that they hadn't been updated, is it on the list of things to do?

Thanks for the link. If you browse our forums, you will notice there is a teampack request thread. I can't access sortitoutsi at work (:X) but iirc, Bangor's pics have been collected and are in the list. As you might also notice, we have quite a substantial list so there is no ETA for any of those requests. With a bit of luck, yours' might be among those cut in the near future...

Wrong picture displayed for ID 5108102

A picture of Everton Kit Manager "Jimmy Martin" has been used for Everton First Team Coach "Jimmy Lumsden" :)

Somebody will have to be whipped for that ;) Thanks for pointing it out, it will be rectified in the next update :thup:

Hi there. Have looked there (and on sortitoutsi) and unfortunately the workarounds/fixes listed aren't giving me anything different. Will continue to try and sort it out. Pun intended. Using Chrome, no download manager, etc. Hmm.

If you haven't managed to sort it out yet, can you drop me a PM on sortitoutsi? I'll be on my home PC later tonight and we can have a word there.

Hey Lads,

Is the new facepacks out as i've just clicked on fm downloads and it says I need to sign up2 a premier account to download? can any1 help

thanks

Read the OP of this thread, it contains clear instructions on how to get this pack if you don't want to be a premium member.