FM12 Cut-Out Faces Megapack Thread

Mons

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah mines the same been on 0.1% for ages its just the ETA that's changing, my experience with big download torrents like this is usually they speed up quite a bit once they get going.

With so little seeds and more peers, I doubt its going to speed up much..

A torrent has to start somewhere. There are twenty of us loyal Megapack team currently all logged in to uTorrent abusing our bandwidth quotas to get the pack out there. Let's not have a thousand complaints & messages on here about the speed of the torrent please. It was you lot that talked us into having a torrent at all after last year.

OP updated.

If you need help I suggest you ask in the help thread on the sortitoutsi forums as most of the people involved in this pack are there more often than they are here. We will, of course, assist anybody on here to the best of our abilities as well.

Please be patient. As the file is 4GB+, I doubt anybody will be getting in the blink of an eye. Also, please seed the file after you download it so that others may get it as well :thup:

Enjoy and keep this thread (and the sortitoutsi forum) bookmarked for further update packs.

Good work fellas. This will help me get over the stress of losing my manager photo from the game (if you know a fix that actually works, let me know).

Downloading directly. Well worth the £ as I aim to keep updated all the way through this time.

Good to hear. The Date of Birth one worked very well last year, but I just use the manual version (Both are discussed HERE)

A torrent has to start somewhere. There are twenty of us loyal Megapack team currently all logged in to uTorrent abusing our bandwidth quotas to get the pack out there. Let's not have a thousand complaints & messages on here about the speed of the torrent please. It was you lot that talked us into having a torrent at all after last year.

Fair enough, but 63MB in 50 minutes is kind of crazy..:lol:

As people have said the more people download it and seed, the faster it will be. There is nothing we can do until then, so...at the risk of sounding a bit rude...suck it up, it'll be worth it when you get all the faces in-game.

Mons is waiting to get back from work to update this main thread.

It is out now, and this is not how we intended on announcing it, but as you've already started sharing the torrent link without consent Cadijk....

Visit the Susie Megapack Home Thread for instructions and links.

Sorry dude, was just trying to help but i can see you want people going thru Susie.

I've taken it out now

You seed it as you download the torrent. People coming behind you pick up the pieces you have already got.

The real help is when people who have finished leave their torrent client open once they have the full 100%

OK i'll do that.

Thanks to all involved in making the megapack.

Ouch, still only 3% downloaded :( Who's downloading the torrent right now?

Mines at 4.7 now, if not done tonight i'll leave my computer on overnight to download. So no problem if you do the same you will have the download done for the morning at the latest.

Guys I did the update for 3.12 to 4.0 and although you've input all the new Premier League faces, you've totally disregarded all new SI faces, so that all the football league teams have crap old faces?

I'm pretty sure the lads/lasses at susie are working on cleaning up this year's pics to make them acceptable on the dark skin so they'll probably be included in one of the updates, they did the same thing last year. I'm not sure if it's still on though I prefer to cut pics rather than clean them so I didn't volunteeer.

I'm pretty sure the lads/lasses at susie are working on cleaning up this year's pics to make them acceptable on the dark skin so they'll probably be included in one of the updates, they did the same thing last year. I'm not sure if it's still on though I prefer to cut pics rather than clean them so I didn't volunteeer.

Still on. Most of SI's English league images are done and will be in the first update, more will get done in the coming weeks. It's a massive (and incredibly dull & irritating job) so is taking a while.

Megapack For Dummies question:

I download updates ... + 3.11 + 3.12 + 4.0 so I get 4.0 Megapack as a whole in the end, no packs missed in between right ?

That's correct.

For informations' sake, the only difference will be some players with incorrect UIDs and duplicates but the config.xml will take care of those anyway so you can rest easy that you are now full up-to-date. Till the next update anyway ;)

This is indeed the case. I still haven't had the time to compare the almost 4,000 SI cuts with our MP versions to see which (if any) merit inclusion but we will certainly include them in our forthcoming update packs once they are cleaned.

Goto FMDownloads link on the first page, click the complete pack and at the bottom of the premium membership screen click free links, the torrent link is at the bottom of the page.

Don't ask me why it isn't just posted on the first page, guess they want you to visit their site, would get it shared a lot quicker if people could just get the torrents started.

Goto FMDownloads link on the first page, click the complete pack and at the bottom of the premium membership screen click free links, the torrent link is at the bottom of the page.

Don't ask me why it isn't just posted on the first page, guess they want you to visit their site, would get it shared a lot quicker if people could just get the torrents started.

You are a star :)

I need that pointing out to me every time

Needs time to seed. i.e. people have to download it and then make it available for others to download. Only those with file-sharing facilities can do it.

And it's for free FFS.

Yes, but for example I'm on 4.4% after more than 2 hours! No ones will have downloaded any time soon...

Anyone given up on this torrent yet? Ridiculous speed!

Why you given up on it? Needs time mines now up to 10.3% and started to get quicker, you will have the pack for morning so no need to get stressed about it taking ages.

Yup it's out and I'm downloading it via direct download (One big 4G file) after I joined.

I think for the work put in, all year long, it's worth it and somehow I wanted to contribute after years of using this stuff anyway.

Good work Rowan, and co.

Archived