Sports Interactive Community
Mons

FM12 Cut-Out Faces Megapack Thread

Thanks for the update.. can you not atleast upload 3.12 as a torrent please? :(

So am I right in saying that when it's released, we will only have to download version 4.0 and not the previous ones to get all the faces?

Thanks.

Does anyone have a link that doesn't requiring spending the next 6 weeks downloading each individual part?

This please.

anyone else getting this post when trying to download the mega pack?

Downloads disabled

Premium Downloads have been temporarily disabled due to a problem with our server that was causing the whole site to run slow, they will be back very soon.

????

No one getting this problem??

Why waste your time moaning about how long its taking to download when there's going to be a new improved version out within a week that should be easier to download?

I recommend waiting, everyone. I was frustrated last night about the same thing, but I let it go. Once they have the site working and everything it will be great. :)

Go ahead and start a game. I certainly miss the logos and facepacks though... the game really is different without them. For me at least!

every year i try and install face-packs and every year i fail. Please someone make my dream come true lol

A complete guide of how to install would help xx

edit: seems i was confused by the new layout on sortioutsi and downloaded the last version again thinking it was the changes only 4.0 megapck.

what a plum

No.

3.0 was released when FM11 came out. There was then 12 updates of around 1000-2000 new or improved images over the course of the game.

4.0 will be released as a standalone pack which will have everything from the last update, plus more new faces, more improvements, corrections, new to FM12 players etc etc.

If you don't already have 3.0 or 3.12 I would recommend waiting a few days and downloading 4.0 when it's released. If you have already downloaded one of the previous versions, just use that with FM12 until the new megapack is released.

No.

3.0 was released when FM11 came out. There was then 12 updates of around 1000-2000 new or improved images over the course of the game.

4.0 will be released as a standalone pack which will have everything from the last update, plus more new faces, more improvements, corrections, new to FM12 players etc etc.

If you don't already have 3.0 or 3.12 I would recommend waiting a few days and downloading 4.0 when it's released. If you have already downloaded one of the previous versions, just use that with FM12 until the new megapack is released.

thank you mate

The xml file from fm11 that deletes the polygon doesn't work perfectly in fm12. OP can you post that file in here when there's a new one made for this year? thanks

Does anyone have a link that doesn't requiring spending the next 6 weeks downloading each individual part?

Yes I 2nd this request, can anyone please help with that. I tried the download for 3.12 complete and it is in about 30 parts and you have to wait forever inbetween d/l requests, let alone the painfully slow speeds. I know I can pay for the premium account but all spare funds have just gone on FM12.

Any better links to help with this process would be appreciated.

Mons - I remember you or RowRow telling me that there might be a 'transition pack' coming out, for facepack users who have kept up-to-date with the updates for the 3.0 pack. Are you still doing this? I don't intend on rushing you or anything but, it would be helpful to know.

Cheers in advance lads :)

As it stands, this won't be necessary as 4.0 (to be known as MP12 from now on) is basically just 3.12 with a good number of images removed due to their being duplicates/wrongly assigned. The config should take care of all this anyway, so those who have religiously applied all the updates from 3.0 to 3.12 should not need anything more. Till MP12 update pack 1 comes out anyway ;)

So am I right in saying that when it's released, we will only have to download version 4.0 and not the previous ones to get all the faces?

Thanks.

This is correct, yes.

The xml file from fm11 that deletes the polygon doesn't work perfectly in fm12. OP can you post that file in here when there's a new one made for this year? thanks

I'll give this a look when I get the time but it's not high on my list of priorities atm tbh. Anyone else is more than welcome to look into it.

I have all of the packs downloaded for 2011. Can I not use those?

Yes you can but there will be more faces added with version 4 mate

I've updated the OP with new links and explanations.

So for those of us up to date with 3.12, you'll put the new config file out to download only, right?

No need, if you downloaded everything up to 3.12, you're sorted already :)

Just registered to join the sortitoutsi site, validated through the link in an email sent to me, but it keeps saying my account is not validated.

Do they need to validate it also? Or is the validation meant to be completed by that email link?

Just registered to join the sortitoutsi site, validated through the link in an email sent to me, but it keeps saying my account is not validated.

Do they need to validate it also? Or is the validation meant to be completed by that email link?

same problem with me, i'm starting to get mad...

I've had an account with sortitoutsi for a few years and haven't been able to sign in since thursday. It says I'm giving the wrong password but it was correct, so i sent for a password reset and tried that but still no luck.

Please help. Im a MAc user and desperate to get the Facepacks working fir the first time. I have downloaded a file and have a zip file on my desktop. Only problem is every programme i try and extract them with it says error. I get this message when using unarchiver.....

'The contents of the file "cut_out_faces_2011_v13_complete.zip" can bot be extracted with this program.

Someone please take the time to help me out.

having same problem , emailed them twice no reply..

now it's working for me, and it's letting me download the whole pack in one link

I downloaded the whole pack in the one link. Copied the files to my graphics folder, and none are showing up?? Any help?

As it stands, this won't be necessary as 4.0 (to be known as MP12 from now on) is basically just 3.12 with a good number of images removed due to their being duplicates/wrongly assigned. The config should take care of all this anyway, so those who have religiously applied all the updates from 3.0 to 3.12 should not need anything more. Till MP12 update pack 1 comes out anyway ;)

Fantastic! :D So, this means no hassle until MP12 Update 1 comes out? I can't thank you & you're team of workers enough :thup:

"You have tried to download this file to many times, please get in contact and tell us why in order to remove this restriction" -- contact who? how? why? it's more than 4GB so it's easy to stop in the middle.. why makes this so hard?

"You have tried to download this file to many times, please get in contact and tell us why in order to remove this restriction" -- contact who? how? why? it's more than 4GB so it's easy to stop in the middle.. why makes this so hard?

Same problem here. Need to download again, since the firs download was corrupted when I tried unpacking it. Sort it out, sortitoutsi! :)

So if I download the complete pack (version 13) - I simply have to wait for the next 'update' before downloading again rather than having to bother with mega pack version 4?

Re: version 13. It's extracting without a problem but win rar is stating 'this archive is corrupt'. Even though its currently extracting...

Please help. Im a MAc user and desperate to get the Facepacks working fir the first time. I have downloaded a file and have a zip file on my desktop. Only problem is every programme i try and extract them with it says error. I get this message when using unarchiver.....

'The contents of the file "cut_out_faces_2011_v13_complete.zip" can bot be extracted with this program.

Someone please take the time to help me out.

Due to the sheer size of the file, you will need to use 7zip to extract it. How large is the file?

I downloaded the whole pack in the one link. Copied the files to my graphics folder, and none are showing up?? Any help?

Have you extracted it using 7zip? Have you unticked use skin cache and ticked always reload skin on confirm from the display & sounds tab in the preferences?

It's a one-click download. I fail to see how that is hard. Short of coming to your home and installing it myself, I fail to see how we could make it easier. If it's a 4GB+ file, it would stand to reason to use a download manager, as clearly mentioned in the OP. Post in here to notify us of your issue.

So if I download the complete pack (version 13) - I simply have to wait for the next 'update' before downloading again rather than having to bother with mega pack version 4?

That is correct, yes. Re your latest problem, what program are you using to extract the file? Please use 7zip as other programs can't handle the sheer size of the file.

Mons

I have downloaded the complete pack and can not unzip with the unarchiver or zipeg. Is the file im downloading too big ? Do i need to download in parts?

Re: version 13. It's extracting without a problem but win rar is stating 'this archive is corrupt'. Even though its currently extracting...

Did that to me and then the file didnt work and I got no images in my game. The logo one was the same.

Mons - thanks for the reply. Strangely with 7zip it only processes 113Mb and reports 88942 errors and simply pauses after 2 mins of trying to extract. Download zip is 4.11Gb.

'Unsupported compression method' according to 7zip.

I'm getting this error when trying to download:

[h=1]"Not Extended[/h]A mandatory extension policy in the request is not accepted by the server for this resource."

If you're on Windows 7, make sure the file isn't permission protected (in properties)