FM12 Cut-Out Faces Megapack Thread

Mons

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must be something to do with my I.P because I'm at my mates house and its allowing me to download on his net.

EDIT: Thought it was but now once I get past the code part and wait 60 seconds it says the same that all free slots are taken.

Still not working for me.. I uninstalled FM12 , i deleted the sports interactive folder. I reinstalled it and afterwards i pasted in my new sports interactive folder , the graphics folder..

The config file is in the folder and my logo pack is working..

this is the path : C:\Users\olivier\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\graphics\sortitoutsi\faces

Does anyone knows what i can do ? Thanks

Still not working for me.. I uninstalled FM12 , i deleted the sports interactive folder. I reinstalled it and afterwards i pasted in my new sports interactive folder , the graphics folder..

The config file is in the folder and my logo pack is working..

this is the path : C:\Users\olivier\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\graphics\sortitoutsi\faces

How many images in all do you have and how large is the config file?

Are you unticking use skin cache and ticking always reload skin on confirm from within the preferences?

How many images in all do you have and how large is the config file?

Are you unticking use skin cache and ticking always reload skin on confirm from within the preferences?

Good evening, i found the mistake.. I only unzipped one file from the 7 .. now it works fine. I thought unzipping one file was enough to unzip them all..

Thanks for ur help !! Please change my nickname to stupid.. haha

Good evening, i found the mistake.. I only unzipped one file from the 7 .. now it works fine. I thought unzipping one file was enough to unzip them all..

Thanks for ur help !! Please change my nickname to stupid.. haha

You won't believe this.. now i can't continue my saved game(s) .. i get a crash dump error after i click continue..

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, I've just downloaded 4.0...I was just wondering, do I have to download each update after that or can I go straight to 4.05? Thanks
you have to download each and update to 4.01 first then 4.02 and so on but only new faces

For some reason pictures don't show up on the Dutch or French national teams? Maybe a few others too not really sure.. for example if I go to Real Madrid and click on Benzema his picture is displayed but if I go to the France squad and click on Benzema he has the default greyed out face.. any thoughts/help? Cheers

This is due to licensing reasons. We cannot talk about the workaround on this forum, but feel free to PM me on sortitoutsi so I can direct you to the correct file.

Once ive downloaded the file and put it into the required folder, does it just automatically go onto the game? or what do I have to do from their?

Once you have extracted the file and placed it in Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2012 > graphics > faces (the last 2 folders may need to be created), all you'd need to do is to enter the game preferences and untick use skin cache and tick always reload skin on confirm.

I also recommend you download all the update packs in the OP to be fully up-to-date :thup:

It's time for the release of yet another update pack

I'm very happy to announce the release of 4.06. It is the biggest one yet with 4,402 new and improved images and takes the total count to 103,981. It is available, like always, on fmdownloads.com for a download size of 200MB.

Initially extract them to a temporary location like the Desktop. Then copy the contents of each downloaded file IN ORDER to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\graphics\Megapack 4.0. The last two folders may need to be created.

Once that is all done, you should have one folder with over 103,981 images and a config.xml file.

As explained a few times before, many images have been removed from mons' "base" folder due to death and ID correcting over time, this means that even though you have more images than he does as the config file is only ever generated from his "main" folder the game will only ever "read" the 103,981 images.

As explained a few times before, many images have been removed from mons' "base" folder due to death and ID correcting over time, this means that even though you have more images than he does as the config file is only ever generated from his "main" folder the game will only ever "read" the 103,981 images.

aw ok thanks for clearing that up much appreciated mate

What download method are you using?

I suggest using winrar to extract the images. Although a few error messages might appear, all the files extract normally.

What download method are you using?

I suggest using winrar to extract the images. Although a few error messages might appear, all the files extract normally.

i was using hamster free zip.

have now installed winrar and downloading pack again. 4.5 hours to go.

already have the pack approx82,000 images, but dont know what update thats to ?

i was using hamster free zip.

have now installed winrar and downloading pack again. 4.5 hours to go.

already have the pack approx82,000 images, but dont know what update thats to ?

No need to re-download the pack if you still have it on your hard disk :confused:

Checking which was the latest pack you downloaded is quite easy. Right-click on the config.xml file within your megapack folder and check the date it was last modified. Then check the spoiler in the opening post of the MP home thread on the sortitoutsi forum and see the dates of release of the 3.x update packs. Download from then onwards. Keep in mind there's an interim pack between 3.12 and 4.01. Let me know if you need any more assistance.

Thanks for all the images.

I'm just downloading the pack. Are there any alternative mirrors for the 4.01, 4.02, 4.03 and 4.04 Changes? Can they be put onto MediaFire like the 4.05 and 4.06 ones have been?

I'm not having much luck with File Front and Easy-Share.

Thanks.

Am I right in saying that if I have never downloaded any of these packs before but want them in my game, I can just download version 4.05 straight away? Or do I have to dowload v.4 first then 4.05?

Go to the fmdownloads link in the first post, then download version 4.06 complete pack (The OP only mentions 4.05 but 4.06 was released a bit further up this page :) )

Alternately, you could download the 4.0 torrent file and then each subsequent pack individually.

OP now amended to include 4.06 link - I could have sworn I'd added it :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very happy to be able to announce the release of another update pack which takes the total images in the MP to 106,002

4.07 is available, as always, from fmdownloads.com and contains 3,408 new and improved images for a total file size of 160MB.

We're also very happy to announce that the files will hosted on rapidshare and crocko for the foreseeable future, which means that any previous issues with files not being available on filefactory and easyshare will not be the case any more :thumbup:

Archived