Sports Interactive Community
Mons

FM12 Cut-Out Faces Megapack Thread

Cut-Out Faces Megapack Version 4.0

Link available below (10 update packs released so far)

Polish, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Turkish and Italian translations are available on the sortitoutsi forums

Premium Members of sortitoutsi will be able to get a single click download, if you are not a premium member we suggest using the torrent file if you are downloading the complete pack. Click the link to the 4.0 complete pack and at the bottom of the premium membership screen, click free links and you will find the torrent link at the bottom of the page. You would then have to download the update packs separately.

Problems downloading? Need help? Want to join our crack cut-out team? Visit our forums.

40megapack-logo.png

NB: This can be used with FM09, FM10, FM11 & FM12, not all images will show in FM08 - click HERE for what to do with FM08

Contains 112,261 images of staff, officials & players from all around the world.*after update pack 4.10 has been applied

This is a stand-alone pack intended for use with FM12.

MEGAPACK Hosts and Links:

All Downloads available from fmdownloads.com (Free registration to sortitoutsi is required)

Only for those who kept up-to-date with all 3.0 updates, up to 3.12, please read the below paragraph. If you are downloading 4.0 from scratch, please disregard this.

*Update 4.00 (For use with existing 3.12 folder) (27/10/2011) Contains 3,324 new or improved images (153MB) Download (Read info) [Free registration required]

Update packs for 4.0 [Free registration required]

Download the Main Pack BEFORE the updates!

*Update 4.01 (9/11/2011) Contains 2,897 new or improved images (134MB) (Read info)

*Update 4.02 (29/11/2011) Contains 2,771 new or improved images (134MB) (Read info)

*Update 4.03 (22/12/2011) Contains 3,764 new or improved images (170MB) (Read info)

*Update 4.04 (18/1/2012) Contains 3,660 new or improved images (166MB) (Read info)

*Update 4.05 (6/2/2012) Contains 3,424 new or improved images (158MB) (Read info)

*Update 4.06 (7/3/2012) Contains 4,402 new or improved images (200MB) (Read info)

*Update 4.07 (31/3/2012) Contains 3,408 new or improved images (160MB) (Read info)

*Update 4.08 (24/4/2012) Contains 3,445 new or improved images (157MB) (Read info)

*Update 4.09 (20/5/2012) Contains 3,236 new or improved images (146MB) (Read info)

*Update 4.10 (17/6/2012) Contains 3,615 new or improved images (166MB) (Read info)

Preview of style:

WayneRooneyOverview_Profile.png

PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED INSTRUCTIONS FOR FULL DETAILS. (I wrote them to be read)

The idea behind this Megapack is that everyone downloads it and it gives us a base to work from, over time with each release we will replace older/poor-quality images with newer/better ones as well as filling in the blanks along the way.

There is also a small mod available to display the player faces in their proper 180x180 size here, rather than the default 130x130 size. An example is the below screenshot:

58OLB.png

Also available now are new default images for those using dark skins.

YusufMersinOverview_Profile.png

Download

IMPORTANT: THE DARK DEFAULT FACES MUST BE PLACED HERE:

Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 12/Skins

• We have also produced the Face Icons Megapack, which is available from here. This sister pack displays the tiny preview images you get in the game.
  • If the Megapack Zip file becomes corrupted during download try THIS to fix the problem
  • Sometimes you need to Re-install the game to get the Megapack to work properly or you may need to Extract SI's original images. To do so follow this video Tutorial HERE

• In some rare cases verifying the integrity of the FM cache can help fix other problems. Instructions on how to do so HERE

Please use this thread only to speak about the megapack and its updates and any queries you may have relating to these, rather than help on how to download/install it.

Great work mons but were is 4.0 i only see 3.12 :)

whoops sorry mons ive just seen what it says at top :o

4.0 not ready yet :D

Am I right in saying that when 4.0 is released, you don't need to download the original updates?

I read on Sortitoutsi that 4.0 has everything thats been done so far...

edit: My bad, just read it properly and answered my own question.. sorry :D

Excellent, your facepack is a must-have to play FM.

I have a question, as this is not out quite yet, if I start a save tonight and say download and install this tomorrow will it take effect in my save or would I have to start a new one to get these faces?

Thanks

I have a question, as this is not out quite yet, if I start a save tonight and say download and install this tomorrow will it take effect in my save or would I have to start a new one to get these faces?

Thanks

100% no you wouldn't mate. They will appear on your save the next time you load it up, or you can go to preferences and click reload skin and they will appear.

One other question, is the 4.0 megapack going to be available for all who havn't got the previous updates? In other words, will there be another host to download everything in one? Don't really want to pay for downloading from FMdownloads.com..

I'm sure I saw Rowan/rowrow76 mention either on here or susie that there might be a torrent this year, not sure.

I'm sure I saw Rowan/rowrow76 mention either on here or susie that there might be a torrent this year, not sure.

Hope so.

Game is available now for people who don't know viewing this thread.

What file path will we need to intall this Mega Pack too onced its released does anyone know? :)

Thanks

Normal place for graphics. /SportsInteractive/FM2012/Graphics/Facepacks

the free download requires you to download 20 parts? like to make it difficulty dont you?

the free download requires you to download 20 parts? like to make it difficulty dont you?

Tell me about it :rolleyes:

Nevermind.

Apparently I can't understand GBP too well. xD

Wait, did I click on the wrong thing? All I could find was the 2011 version 13 (complete) download.

EDIT: Nevermind

The actual megapack is not out yet but it will be very soon. I started this thread in anticipation.

Any one got an idea when 4.0 is gonna be released? Don't wanna start the game without it tbh!

Is player pictures THAT important to you?

Sure, I like to see faces of players too, but I check profiles so rarely that I wont let the lack of pictures stop me from playing...

Take it this is't ready yet then, ive just been on there new site cant see it

can someone post the config file to this please i deleted mine by accident

Changes Only

Version: 13

Released: 30th Sep 2011

File Count: 91,268

Changes: 2,604

Thanx in advance

When you go onto sortitoutsi and the cutout faces thread it says latest update 20 october 2011 but then when you actually get to download page it says current version september

im confussed

can anyone clarify my question please?

yes mate 4.11 is full pack. changes only is version 3.13 well thats my take on it

Is the 4.11gb the new mega pack though or the old 1 ??

Nope. Ignore what it says 3.13 is Actually the existing 3.12 version.

4.0 is not yet out, we'll announce it as soon as it's available, sorry for everyone desperate to download it, we're doing our best. If you really want it you could just download the complete 3.12 if you don't already have it and use that in game as it works with Fm12.

4.0 will have many more images and will have fixed some of the incorrect UIDs though, so I would recommend waiting :)

Nope. Ignore what it says 3.13 is Actually the existing 3.12 version.

4.0 is not yet out, we'll announce it as soon as it's available, sorry for everyone desperate to download it, we're doing our best. If you really want it you could just download the complete 3.12 if you don't already have it and use that in game as it works with Fm12.

4.0 will have many more images and will have fixed some of the incorrect UIDs though, so I would recommend waiting :)

Can you confirm at all if there will be a torrent download for 4.0?

I hope it's in torrent form. Downloads a hell of a lot faster for me.

However, I'm looking forward to this :D

Very excited, any idea's roughly when it will be out? As pathetic as it sounds, I can't play it without it - if at some point tonight i'll have a little sleep now so I can play later?

Right, just heard from Rob that we're having some problems so it is likely not to be out until Wednesday of next week. I'm really sorry, in the meantime I can confirm that version 3.12 works fine in-game so please use that until we release the new one.

Once again really sorry, Rob has been working really hard to try and get it ready in time, but he's been unable to get there.

No worries mate appreciate all the hard work and am more than happy to wait, any ideas on how to use 3.12 but maintain the new SI faces for football league clubs? Love their new faces.

Rowrow i did a fresh install other day so im taking it i'll need the 4.11gb file is that every pack upto 3.12 at moment ?

Yeah it will be basically 3.12 plus a load of new images in bewteen along with cleaned up SI images and quite a few of incorrect pictures from the old versions will have been removed.

Yeah it will be basically 3.12 plus a load of new images in bewteen along with cleaned up SI images and quite a few of incorrect pictures from the old versions will have been removed.

Just tried getting the pack with my premium account and it says its temporary down due to making site run slow :(

So is there anyway of implementing 3.12 without overwriting the new SI faces? Any help would be MASSIVELY appreciated, thanks for your time.

Yeah, we've chosen today to launch a brand new site (don't ask) so there is lots of glitches that need to be ironed out I'm afraid. If everyone can show some patience during this time it would be great.

Best thing you can do Lloyd is to implement the 3.12 Megapack, but then download the FM12 Resource Archiver - extract the in-game Faces, and then rename them by their UID and then place those into the Megapack accepting the over-write warnings and creating a new config. That would be a MASSIVE job, and my advice would be to wait for the new Megapack, but up to you....

Yeah, we've chosen today to launch a brand new site (don't ask) so there is lots of glitches that need to be ironed out I'm afraid. If everyone can show some patience during this time it would be great.

Best thing you can do Lloyd is to implement the 3.12 Megapack, but then download the FM12 Resource Archiver - extract the in-game Faces, and then rename them by their UID and then place those into the Megapack accepting the over-write warnings and creating a new config. That would be a MASSIVE job, and my advice would be to wait for the new Megapack, but up to you....

Yeah would seem a bit over the top to do that, will make do till the release - thanks as always.

Mons - I remember you or RowRow telling me that there might be a 'transition pack' coming out, for facepack users who have kept up-to-date with the updates for the 3.0 pack. Are you still doing this? I don't intend on rushing you or anything but, it would be helpful to know.

Cheers in advance lads :)

Again...it would have been very nice if somebody could give me some direct linkt to the packs below. I tried to download from the sortitoutsi.net page, but i cant seem to download older packs?

anyone else getting this post when trying to download the mega pack?

Downloads disabled

Premium Downloads have been temporarily disabled due to a problem with our server that was causing the whole site to run slow, they will be back very soon.

????