FM12 Big Euro Nation: Small Club to Big Club Challenge

Hahahaha that would be classic you should really try and do that!

You going to keep posting Berty? Be good to hear how your career goes post-completion!

Well done Dr Poods, been a good week for the French managers!

It has been, hasn't it!! Well done to all...

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My stadium holds just under 21,000, we've sold out first 3 home games of the season, first time ever we've sold out, so it's clear we're growing as a club. Last year I asked for extension, and the board sanctioned it...by 825 seats! I'm thinking of asking for a new stadium, but don't want to jeopardise my chances of completion by screwing the finances! Do the board get a loan for a new stadium?

My stadium holds just under 21,000, we've sold out first 3 home games of the season, first time ever we've sold out, so it's clear we're growing as a club. Last year I asked for extension, and the board sanctioned it...by 825 seats! I'm thinking of asking for a new stadium, but don't want to jeopardise my chances of completion by screwing the finances! Do the board get a loan for a new stadium?

Yes they do, depending on the size of the loan you'll probably be paying back around £100k a month, but 21,000 isn't at all that bad though. My 'new' stadium (built in 2015) is at capacity of just over 19,000 and no room for expansion, so have to wait until 2035 if the 20 year wait thing is true to build a new one.

I will carry on at club and country, want to get the World club cup now, world domination awaits, hopefully. ;)

Big congratulations to you berty :thup:

Flying high in the 2nd division unexpectedly. Keep hopping between 1st and 2nd place. Also, got to the semis of the German Cup which has been a nice boost to the finances as for the semi alone I got 1.5m. Oh and at January I got a boost in my wage budget. Gone over it again though signing more youngsters!

2 of my youth products have got their first international caps recently.

Richard Oueifio is French, but has earned some caps for Central African Republic. He doesn't play for me at all, he's not that great, spent most of the past 5 years out on loan. But still good to see him getting senior international action.

The biggest surprise is a France cap for Charles Modeste, who whilst looks a decent player, he's nowhere near established in my first team so this was a big surprise. Still good to see though, I'm hoping Modeste will be a first team regular in a few years, but getting a senior cap just now wasn't on the radar.

That's in total, 4 players have came from my youth academy to get senior international football.

France - Ilan Roger, Charles Modeste.

Scotland - Jimmy Donaldson.

Central African Republic - Richard Ouefio.

Something I'm going to keep a track of. I wonder how many the likes of PRDH have had! Any of you keep track of this?

aldojags - I haven't had single senior cap for a youngster yet although I have quite a few in the youth squads. Have recently sold a youth product to Marseille for £1m plus 50% of next sale and I have sold that sell on clause for £5.4m meaning I received £6.4m for an academy product. He is Martial Benhella and at 20 is not as good as younger players I had.

Congratulations berty on a great completion. What are your game plans now?

aldo - I'll have a look, I have a feeling they'll be plenty!

Right, players from my youth set up to get international caps as of right now:

Portugal - Ricardo Dias (108), Sheu Sousa (8), Ricardo Aleixo (3), Antonio Reis (2), Joao Paulo (91), Rui Lopes (24), Paul Bossman (7), Miguel Teixeira (60), Paulo Jorge Vieira (95), Luis Santos (28), Alvaro Pinto (2), Sergio Rodrigues (70), Pedro Cardoso (98) and Abakar Tigabe (5)

Iraq - Saad Falah (4)

I think that's about it. I won't go into players who've been recognised at youth levels because it'd take a long time!

That the list of your whole save PRDH or players in your squad just now?

marty- he's a decent looking player, but to get that much money for him is a pretty good deal on your end I would say. That's something I always do given the chance, is sell clauses. They almost never amount to anything, the player ends up being released or signed on a pre-contract. Once though, I sold a player for £10m & 50% next fee to Sevilla. A year later they sold him to Man United for £20m, so that was £20m I got for him, his name was Dominique Abidoun I posted it on here a few months back some of you may remember. But that's the only time it's ever earned me a large some of money, it's usually like £300,000 spread over 18 months!

Congratulations berty on a great completion. What are your game plans now?

Definitely keep control of club and country, I want to carry on at La Vitréenne by trying not to buy any more players, we've just improved our youth recruitment network to 'established' and for some reason I think it will be easier for our players to break through to the national side ;)

Aldo - They're all in my squad at the moment. I don't think I've lost any youth players who've gone on to have international careers. I've had a look, but none leapt out.

berty - Good show. Nice to see another on my tortuous route!

Edit - Pedro Cardoso, take a bow. That's his 300th league goal. It's taken him 363 games. Not a bad goals:games ration...

aldojags - I don't have a player to speak of yet as I gave up on Portosantense because of a youth system glitch, but with a new Portuguese team (Leca) I completely intend to include it (international performances for past + present academy players) in updates when I get far enough in. I made my manager partly Indian to see if I could raise internationals from my youth system with Indian nationality. Since that didn't work out I'm thinking of a completely different manager (and perhaps staff) ethnicity setup: a Cambodian-Hungarian, however I'm open to suggestions!

A more general question now: How much do/did you guys exploit the "gamey" side of things in the game? For example, getting promoted to the Portuguese national division 2 means you are pretty much guaranteed to go professional (not sure if it's hard-coded), but if you do all your business before the 30th of June you can get excellent players on dirt-cheap part-time deals when you definitely could not afford them the day you go pro. It's a viable strategy, especially as you (unreasonably IMO) bleed money heavily in non-leagues and lower leagues to an extent, but it feels cheap to me somehow!

Also: well done on the 10th completion berty :thup:

minisav - 2013/14 - Wuppertaler SV Borussia (Wuppertal) - German 2nd Division

What an amazing and successful season this was. We started the first game with only 18 registered senior players but over the course of the season I got that up to 29. Wages were a problem until they gave me a boost. Still over it though. In the league we were always up there but due to our poor scoring record which kept our goal difference pretty low, we often got put down into 2nd on goal difference. Was very tight until the last few games when Bochum did a big choke and ended up 3rd. They were a point behind with 4 games to go.

Transfers wise we lost a lot of players and replaced them with more quality except for Prokoph. He went for 1.5m which is a fair price. Brinkies was a very promising goalkeeper, but he was never going to get enough games to become that so I gladly took a million for him. Was sad to see fans favourite Knappman go. But 550k for a 31 year old is not too shabby. I brought a lot of quality in, a little too much actually. Wasn't good at mixing up the team, especially with the goalie so will probably have to sell my back up and sign a new one. So here's hoping I can make a few good signings and stay up in the Bundesliga!

German Cup

We also won the cup! As stated above I thought I'd saved but weirdly enough it hadn't. Doing the right thing I just holidayed the 2 matches changing my 3-1 loss to Hamburg in the semi final into a 1-0. Also changed a 3-0 win over Bochum away in the league to go 3 points ahead into a 1-1 draw.

As was the per for the season, we didn't score many goals in this competition. We started with a 1-0 away to fellow 2nd division side Hertha BSC.

Next we were away to another 2nd division side, Ingolstadt. A tough game saw us go into extra time at 0-0. A red card in the 103 minute didn't help matters and a 120th minute injury saw us go into the penalty shoot-out with 9 men. It didn't look good when Margaca missed the first pen. Luckily so did they. The lack of players helped in the end as our goalie put his away and left us going back round the best penalty takers. A few pens later it was their goalie's turn and he missed to give us a 10-9 win on pens.

The 3rd round was against a 3rd Division 2 team, Kalsruhe. Another poor match with us having more shots, just not many on target. Extra-time beckoned for a 2nd time in a row but Lezcano eventually scored in the 111th minute to give us a 1-0 win.

In the quarters we were given the only remaining 2nd division opponent in the tournament, Cottbus. At least we got our first home match of the cup. A dull match but we were looking comfortable, especially after we scored. However, we never got a 2nd and that always makes you vulnerable. They pounced in the 84th minute and in all fairness dominated the ending moments but we took the win with an 89th minute winner from Vlug to make it 2-1.

In the semis I was hoping for 3rd division Osnabruck but instead I got Bundesliga side Hamburg SV. Fortunately it was at home which gave us a bit more of a chance. As I've already said I holidayed this match so I have no idea how it went. A 1-0 did me just fine though.

So we were left with the final against Wolfsburg. Neither team had ever won the German Cup so a lot was at stake. They were favourites of course. I rested everyone in the final league game to preserve fitness. Occean, with 9 games and 5 goals, was cup tied so I was a bit gutted to not be able to use him. Instead of using the less good, Holst, I opted for a last minute change in tactics. Out was the 442 and in came the 451 with 2 DMs and a CM to shore up the midfield. It worked, kind of. We were very defensive and had 1 shot in the entire first half. On other hand, we weren't that great at defending and they scored in the 34th minute. Very slack defending too which was annoying. I wasn't planning on making big changes but I went for this formation when Lorenz got injured in the 60th minute. 2 minutes later, due to Holst's persistence up there, we scored. Then in the 76th minute they fouled us needlessly in the corner, and we scored. Disaster struck in the 82nd minute when Barbaric got injured leaving us with 10 men. A quick change to the old 441 formation and we managed to hold out, even launching a few counter attacks including one in the 94th minute which led to Hasebe getting sent off for them. Funnily enough, it was his foul and first booking which led to the winning goal earlier. So yeah, 2-1 winners. \o/

League:

Table - Graph - Fixtures 1 - Fixtures 2

Team:

Squad - Transfers - Information (I'm now Favoured Personnel!)

As always, Screenshots can be provided upon request.

Wow, cup winners from the second division, well done minisav. First division and European footy next season then, do you think being in Europe will be too much though?

Hamilton Rodrigues, who has only been at the club for a season, is rumoured to be subject to a £54m bid from Chelsea, no chance. ;)

Cheers :thup: Erm, possibly. But I'll put it on the back burner I reckon. Just chuck out some weaker players if I need to keep my fitness. Will focus on survival. The lower leagues did well with there only being 2 Bundesliga teams in the semis. I just got a lot of people in my league who I was already doing well against in the league so made sense. Didn't expect to win I must say. Going defensive and being boring worked!

Ghostwriter - brave move turning down Calais! Think I’d have taken them in your shoes but that makes you the better man than me… good luck with them.

Dr Poods - congratulations on making it into Europe.

Minisav - wow, awesome mate. Promotion to the Bundesliga was great but the German Cup too… fair play mate, well done

How dumb am I, just played the first two league games without French international Selemani Kwaisi because he's on international duty. Spot the mistake, yep, I'm the France manager and I know there's not a match for another month, solved by dropping him from the French squad. Also posted in bugs forum. ;)

How dumb am I, just played the first two league games without French international Selemani Kwaisi because he's on international duty. Spot the mistake, yep, I'm the France manager and I know there's not a match for another month, solved by dropping him from the French squad. Also posted in bugs forum. ;)

Oopsie! That's a doozie of an error!!:p

DR POODS - USL DUNKERQUE SEASON REPORT 2015-16

End of Season Report

4TH FRENCH LIGUE 1

Club Legend

THE SQUAD

The Squad(1)

The Squad(2)

The season as a whole was very successful with a 4th place finish being the result of some very consistent performances throughout the season. At times, we were bailed out by blinding performances by the on-loan Marco de Zeeuw who was the club's leading scorer for the year. It would be nice if we could sign him permanently, however it looks like (at the time of writing) that will not be possible as his club are asking far too much for his services.

There was a real stutter on the run home when it was only thanks to a similar effort by St Etienne that we were able to clinch 4th place and with that, European football.

I wonder what teams like PSV and Tottenham will think of our palatial home?

4th in Ligue 1

Results(1)

Results(2)

Results(3)

As regards transfers, as we become more satisfied with the squad then logically these numbers will go down. Pizarro and Lee Seung-Ho became starters towards the end of the season and after he recovered from his injury, Vladyka was good as well. The record signing Horava was handy, but we expect better next season. Finally, the biggest surprise was Beevers, who at 19 was brought in as a prospect, but after the early friendlies, took over the LB spot and made it his own.

Transfers - 11 IN, 9 OUT

THE DR POODS' PLAYER AWARDS

As usual, I will be giving four players special recognition for their achievements this season. Ivani is the model of consistency with season records and was good again this year. He did have some worrying slumps throughout the year, but came good when we needed him most.

Ivani

Toni Kurtovic, doesn't really even need a report, was the best rated player, and apart from a yellow card problem was dominant at RB.

Kurtovic

The cult favourite at Stade Marcel Tribut, Kim Won-Jae was absolutely superb in the first half of the season. In the second half he dropped off somewhat but still had a very good return in his second season.

Kim Won-Jae

The loan star, who was the leading goal scorer this term. His record is a bit misleading as a few times he scored 3 or even 4 in a game. Still, a worthy recipient of an award in 2016-17.

de Zeeuw

Honourable Mention - Durand didn't play enough games to make it in this season, but as you can see, when he did play, he was superb.

Durand

THE DUNKERQUE TEAM AWARDS

Kurtovic - Fans' Player of The Year

Best XI

Overall Best XI

THE FINANCES

The Finances

Profits Announced

These numbers say it all. We are now over 6 million in the black, and this has been a vast improvement from the 14 million deficit of before.

LIGUE 1 AWARDS

This is the only award we picked up this year.

Manager of The Year

Here's hoping we can keep moving up the table, but the goal is top half (again) and to take things as far in the EURO Cup as we can. Baby steps...

ALLEZ DUNKERQUE!

150px-AS_Cannes_New_Logo.jpg

AS CANNES - SEASON 2021/22

LIGUE 1

A superb season in the league and we are currently 32 league games unbeaten. Conceded just 6 goals at home in the league which is a record for me. It was quite a surprise in some ways as we had some horrible injuries this year including broken legs for my best striker and best midfielder. Our one defeat came in a 1-4 defeat away to Lyon.

Fixtures 1 | Fixtures 2

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

We managed to get out of the group with a final day 2-0 win against Juventus. Our reward was a 1st knockout round tie with AC Milan. After a disappointing display from our strikers we only managed a 1-1 in the first leg meaning we traveled to the San Siro needing a massive result. Unfortunately we were beaten

2-1 in a tightly contested game and one more goal would of seen us through on away goals. We just can't get past this round and that is now four years in a row we have lost in the first knockout round.

FRENCH CUP

Finally we won the French Cup after a host of disappointing exits. It helped that we faced Ligue 2 side Paris FC in the final which we duly won 4-0. Most pleasing was a home grown player, Valentin Moulin, grabbing two goals.

COUPE DE LA LIGUE

A quick exit with a 3-2 defeat to Toulouse FC in the 3rd round. We were 2-0 up when a red card turned the game on its head.

TRANSFERS

José Baptista - Terrific first season and has been a good signing.

Mário - More defensive than Baptista and not quite as good. I was desperately short in CM so a good acquisition, especially when Chauvet broke his leg.

Matthaios Efstathiou - Young keeper brought in as back up and has barely featured.

Victor José Echeverria - Spanish right back is very solid and adds a bit of experience.

Chagas - Got lucky with this guy when an agent offered him to me a week before his contract expired. Signed at the start of January and looks a good player.

Graeme Wakefield - Striker who had to be bought in as Shala was sold and Mitchell had a broken leg. Has done well and was a bargain.

SQUAD

I am trying to keep the squad as small as I dare so I can give games to youngsters where possible. As we had some striker problems I promoted a young striker to the seniors and has done well and even scored two cup final goals so I will start with him.

Valentin Moulin (HG) - At just 16 is very young for first team football but has done well. Has a broken ankle at present but should be fit for the start of the season so I think I will leave him with the first team.

Marc Mitchell - Suffered a broken leg but still on the leading scorers charts and also the highest average rating in the league.

Axel Jansen - Another good season for the big man. Only Marc Mitchell had a higher average rating in Ligue 1.

Mathieu Chauvet - Missed the second half of the season with a broken leg as well but is young enough that it should not matter in the long term.

Drazen Sukovic - Among the top assist makers in the league and constantly being linked with big clubs.

UNDER 19'S

The youth team won their league again and this years youth intake has a couple worth a mention:

Humberto Angloma - Labelled as the next François Clerc.

Hervé Bernadet - Labelled as the next David Trézéguet.

FINANCES

We are still doing well financially and having sold out a number of times this year I expect a new stadium sooner rather than later. We have also improved our youth network which is now at established and our facilities are looking pretty good now.

Fantastic season there marty, to go for that long undefeated at that level is truly excellent. I'm the same with CL, got to Quarters once, but it's just too tough for me. It's annoying, as in pre-season friendlies (i know they dont mean much) I usually hammer Barca Real etc. I play them most pre-seasons, and usually win 3-1 4-0 or something similar. But competively, I cannot beat them. Great signing in Jose Baptista - 7m for someone that talented, only 24 yr old with his best years in front is a snitch really.

Great season dr poods, well done on being a club legend! Unfortunate you can't sign de zeuww.

I usually don't bother with players of that age minisav unless they are hugely better than what you've got, and maybe would be good for tutoring.

Annan_Athletic_FC_logo.png

Annan Adventure - Season 1 - 2012/13

An excellent year for Annan Athletic saw them top the Scottish Football League's Third Division. Below is a detailed analysis of their season, including discussions of the players who had at least some part in leading the Galabankies to their first promotion since joining the SFL. The account was written by manager Mark Schueler

League (1st) - We were a little too good for this division. We didn't drop any points until after Christmas, a 2-0 loss to Elgin that we simply deserved. Our poorest month was easily March, where we lost against Stirling and drew against Berwick and Queen's Park.

Challenge Cup (2nd round) - The win against Partick was my first match as manager. The result there gave me hope for the rest of the season, especially as Partick proved themselves no pushovers in other cups. The match against Ross was a little disappointing, but both them and Partick are SFL1 opposition, so I was not expecting much.

Winners: Livingston

League Cup (1st round) - Not much to say here. Dunfermline are another SFL1 team, and we got exactly what I had expected from this one.

Winners: Rangers

Scottish Cup (3rd round)

I did not realise how difficult some of the Highland League sides are! They took us to a replay, where they luckily had run out of steam. We faced Ross for the second time in the year in the next round, and we were perhaps unlucky to not force a replay.

Winners: Partick Thistle! (Runners up - Forfar!)

Player Analysis

Key:

First XI (at end of season)

Academy product

*Former first XI*

Goalkeepers

Loris Karius - Loris joined us later in the season, and proved he was excellent for this level. His performaces were usually top notch, though he did cost us a goal or two with some bizarre decisions.

(Apps: 24, Conceded: 15, Avr: 6.93)

*Craig Campbell* - Craig was an adequate 'keeper for SFL3 - indeed he was my first signing, but his ability does not compare to that of Karius.

(Apps: 12, Conceded: 7, Avr: 6.93)

Defenders

Stevie Rioch - Stevie spent most of the season as cover, but played quite a bit thanks to various injuries. The world has not been set alight, but players like Stevie add to squad depth.

(Apps: 26, Goals: 0, Avr: 7.07)

*Andy Aitken* - One of the older boys in my side, Andy, who is also the assistant manager, played fairly well. He will be stepping back from the field next year, as I feel he cannot contribute well enough in SFL2.

(Apps: 27, Goals: 0, Avr: 7.12)

Andre Blackman - Andre contributed a little, but I feel he could have done more. He did not take well to criticism early on, which soured our relationship at first. Hopefully, he will come good next year.

(Apps: 29, Goals: 0, Avr: 7.26)

Aaron Muirhead - Aaron gets little thanks from me, as he dropped us in favour of Montrose. All I can say is that he did very well, playing both as right back and right midfield. All I can say is that I hope he doesn't step up a level for his new club. He also topped SFL3's assist charts.

(Apps: 36, Goals: 7, Avr: 7.49)

Michael McGowan - Michael was basically backup for the left back position. When he did have to play, he did well enough that I had to consider wether to bring Andre back into the side

(Apps: 7, Goals: 0, Avr: 7.29)

Kieran Kennedy - Kieran was another latecomer, but showed he could cut it despite being only 19.

(Apps: 10, Goals: 0, Avr: 7.23)

Scott Gibson - What can I say? He was excellent as a defender, and saved our bacon at the other end on many occasions as well. One of our best performers all year.

(Apps: 36, Goals: 22, Avr: 7.69)

Midfield

Philip Hagan - Hagan was lucky that he was versatile. He was used as a sub when the better players got tired, and failed to impress. His contract was not renewed.

(Apps: 16, Goals: 0, Avr: 6.69)

*Bryan Gilfillan* - Bryan was a handy little player, but better midfielders arrived as the season went on. I'm a little sad to see him go, but he's SFL3 level at best.

(Apps: 19, Goals: 1, Avr: 7.12)

Jack Steele - Super versatile Jack played as cover for many positions, though he did not raise any eyebrows with his performances.

(Apps: 16, Goals: 0, Avr: 6.84)

Callum Paterson - A loan signing from Hearts, Callum proved he could play well. I'm hoping that Hearts will allow me to loan him again next year.

(Apps: 10, Goals: 3, Avr: 7.15)

Jordan McKechnie - Ever present Jordan, whilst not our best player, was a solid performer.

(Apps: 36, Goals 2, Avr: 6.98)

Mark Millar - Mark is a new signing. We will see more of him next year.

(Apps: 4, Goals 0, Avr: 6.90)

Marcus McMillan - Serving largely as a sub, Marcus may yet be one for the future.

(Apps: 13, Goals: 1, Avr: 6.78)

Thomas Bendiksen - Thomas has been disappointing. As an ex-Rangers player, I expected more.

(Apps: 26, Goals 0:, Avr: 6.82)

*Dean Fitzgerald* - Dean was another of those that played a minor role. He has since retired from playing.

(Apps: 22, Goals: 0, Avr: 6.98)

Forwards

David Cox - What can I say? He was simply excellent? 32 goals says it all, not to mention 5 assists. At times, though, he missed enough simple chances that may have let him score 50 or more goals. Utter disgrace that he did not win player of the year.

(Apps: 36, Goals 32, Avr: 7.53)

Ian Harty - Though really a forward, Ian actually provided more assists than goals. At times he was ineffectual, but at others he was brilliant. He may last one more year, but I'm already looking for a replacement.

(Apps: 35, Goals 10, Avr: 7.31)

Other players also played, but played few games and contributed very little to my season - I'm only focusing on players who played a lot and/or added something.

Transfers

Senior Squad

Progress

| Year     | Division | Position | Achievements                     
| 2012-13|   SFL3   |     1st  | Promoted as champions    

Great season Lenzar. I am doubly happy with your save, as not only have you won league in your first season, but Partick Thistle are my real life club, so for them to win the Scottish Cup makes your save legendary! We have just signed Aaron Muirhead in real life.

Your keeper is impressive standard for 3rd Div.

Just qualified for 1st KO round of CL, with an impressive 16 from 18 points. The only dropped points being a 2-2 draw at home with Juve. Won every other match, including last years winners and top seeds Man City. Beat them 2-0 away, and 3-0 home, so 5-0 on aggregate against last years winners.

Could this be the year...

I am just tired of this injury system. The only time i have all players available is the start of a season, after that it's just all over the place and i almost never have all my key attack players in important games during the season. And i only have a medium load training schedule. It's a big flaw in an otherwise awesome game.

EDIT: And i got Barcelona in the 1st knockout round...just awesome.

I feel your pain andy sava, although I moan when it's bad so I suppose I should admit when I'm ok, so far this season (I'm in December) I've had all my big hitters except Viv Cable at right back, which isn't really that important, but I know what you mean, you need your forwards fit or you're screwed. I've had seasons where every week someone is ruled out for a couple of weeks/months. I've had my former best player (Oneil Tatlot) ruined by injuries, 2 big spells out in 3 seasons have seen him reduced to a back up player at best at the age of 30, whereas 2 years ago he was one of the best midfielders on the planet. But I guess that stuff does happen in real life, just hate when it happens to me!

I doubt it happens this often aldojags. Yes you get bad seasons with alot of injuries but not this often. My last injury was with Madson who has to stay away for 5-6 weeks because a ball hit him to hard during training.

160px-Alicante_cf_128px.png

End of Season Update - 2016/2017 - Alicante Club de Fútbol

Overview:-

Media Prediction - 12th

Actual Position - 4th - Graph

Finances - Overall

Average Attendance - 6000

La Liga: Fixtures 1 - Fixtures 2

So after our fantastic season last year we had to improve and push for a Champions League place for next season. It was a great start to the season but we played most of the weaker teams in the opening games, We dropped down to around 7th at christmas and i was then expecting to finish in a similar place to last season. We splashed out on a new proven La Liga goal scorer to help us and he didn't fail. Although we didnt make that last push to 3rd place i was perpairing another season playing Europa League football, that was until the last 2 games of the season.

We won our 2nd to last game which took us to 3rd in the league, a win in our last game would of secured CL group stage football, a loss and it would be EL football if others had won, But we only managed a draw and Valencia scored a late goal to knock us down 1 place to 4th. Still very happy with 4th, its an improvment on last year and its CL best place playoff, so im hoping for an easy draw.

Copa Del Rey: Fixtures

Not quite as good as last season but happy with the Qtr Final. But i want to make the Semi's again next season.

Europa League: Fixtures

Very short lived, 3rd Qualifying Round saw us beat SV Ried 5-1 on agg, next up was Monaco, and i felt we could beat them..that was until they smashed us at home 1-3, i was very disappionted with the result but our boys did beat them at there place 4-3 but it wasnt enough.

Players: Players 1 - Players 2

Mariano Barbosa - Barbosa was again out key goalie but he did leak in goals this year, i may need to find a replacement sooon.

Matteo Bianchetti - Although not having the best of stats he was consistent throughout the season.

Vladimir Galkin - Very exciting prospect i signed this year, didnt play many in the first few games but made dmc his own.

Iuri Medeiros - Again Iuri played an important part in our season, and only being 22 he looks as though he will have a long and successful career at Alicante.

Hervin Ongenda - Hervin played really well this season dispite only playing 19 games and scoring 9, he stepped up to the mark when we needed him.

Leo Mulder - Leo Mulder is our most expensive player to date. He has a proven record of scoring goals and he did the same for us, P18 G15.

Best Eleven

Transfer's

In's & Out's

£14.5m spent overall, some very good signings made pre-season, then in January i went made and spent £11.5m on Leo Mulder, though i am very pleased with the deal, he's still only 24 and will be a key player next season. Had to release some dead wood, will be doing the same next season.

Other Club News

Manager of the Year Runner Up

Most Improved Club

Stadium Delayed By 5 Months

Adidas Golden Boot Runner up

Fans Player of the Year

Board Upgrade Training Facilities

Youth Facilities Upgraded Again

Young Player of the Year

Next Season Aims:

• Improve club facilities again.
  • Finish 4th or above.

Season   |    Division    |  Position  |   Comments
--------------------------------------------------------

[left] 2012/2013  |   Segunda B3   |    3rd     |
2013/2014  |  Liga Adelante |    4th     |  Lost in Play-Off Final
2014/2015  |  Liga Adelante |    1st     |
2015/2016  |    La Liga     |    7th     |  Europa League qualification, Copa del rey Semi Final
2016/2017  |    La Liga     |    4th     |  Europa League 4th Qual Rnd, Copa del rey Quarter Final
[/left]

Great season and good luck in the CL danger_mouse :thup: Always nice to see a January signing come good. I got a loan in January from a midtable team in my league. We got promoted, they finished 7th. He was good enough for me but not good enough for them? :confused:

And a great season from you Leznar. Good to get promoted straight away.

Archived