FM12 Big Euro Nation: Small Club to Big Club Challenge

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picture1-59.png

I knew he'd come around :)

In another note, this is ridiculous. I hate playing in the Segunda because the international callups don't care if you have a game or not. And between that and the several month, several, injuries I'm having this year...piece of crap of a season, to sum it up.

I mean, just look a this:

Picture2-53.png

That's nine starters I'm missing. NINE.

Logo2.png

RasenBallsport Leipzig

Hey boys, giving this a proper try this version. The club is supported by energy drink maker Red Bull who purchased the license of fifth division side SSV Markranstädt with the intention of advancing the re-modeled club to the top-flight of Bundesliga within ten years. And that is what I was hired to do. Taking this club to the next level. Hopefully i will have a successful save and maybe develop some fine players.

Manager Profile

Mangager Information

Star Player

The squad is great with player like Felix Kross and Sebastian Neumann on loan. Got almost 500k to spend which shocked me, well thats probably the benefit of being sponsored by Red Bull :p I can see myself having quite an enjoyable save :) Will keep you posted with a report after the friendlies :)

btw if anyone could tell me how to do the code thing it would be much appreciated.

bjoggi33 - Welcome aboard! Good luck with Leipzig! To do the code thing surround the table (I do it in TextEdit on a mac, but others will know how on a mac) put [*code] PUT TEXT IN HERE [*/code] and then remove the *s.

Randy Palmer - Congratulations on raising such an excellent son and welcome aboard. Good luck in France. Hopefully the celebs visiting the film festival will invest some of their cash!

Zamora - June 2020

Transfers

- We basically sold everyone who wanted to leave, and got a tidy sum for it, too. Hlemer, Nasri, Eder Luiz, Bonofiglio...everybody. We also got some future sale clauses which should get us some extra cash.

The players which came in were not the same quality, but I thought they'd do the job in this transition year. Norwegian CM Haltstrand has lots of potential as a DM--Peruvian RM Vidales came to replace Bonofiglio...but he didn't do much (he spent 5 months injured, too). Portuguese Vieira came to be our new GK and even though we conceeded lots, he did well, tbh.

In a nutshell, this was the most frustrating seson I have EVER had in FM. Amazing. I don't think I've ever gone from being relagated, to almost being relegated again in back to back seasons. Big, big part of it was the injuries and bans. We were the team with the most red cards in the league (9), which means we had a red card every four games--most of them within the first 20 minutes of the match, which heavily conditioned my team's performance.

Then came the injuries. This was nuts. I counted over 15 injuries of 2 months or more--think about that for a second. Over 15 injuries of 2 months or more in one season. Basically, we were scrambling for fit players all season long, losing lots of matches, and conceding lots more.

We got to the last five games of the season in relegation spots, and looking like this:

Picture2-54.png

We continued to lose and not get out of the relegation zone match after match, even though we all thought it was a matter of time. so, we got to the last match, where we played away to Elche...and Sebastian Garcia, our saviour all season, picks up five yellow cards--banned. So, we got to that vital, last match, with these available forwards:

Picture4-42.png

No attacking players whatsoever. We had to play like this, and we had to do it away, and we had to do it without our maximum scorer and assistant (Garcia)...and we had to win, or win, or win.

At the half time, we were here. We were losing 1-0, and relegated to the Segunda B. I couldn't believe our luck. Igor Pamic happened to score the 1-1 on a header--even though the CD had been CRAP all season, he gave us some hope.

And then it happened--Genaro Ruiz, one of our youngsters, scored the 1-2 in the 78th minute. This guy basically saved us. Which basically means I'm keeping this guy forever. Wow.

In Copa, we lost in the second round to Sabadell, home 2-4. Meh.

Table

Stats: 1 and 2

Other than SuperGarcia, everybody else was basically crap. The only thing I enjoyed was having so many youth product in the team( players with a "D" before their name).

The massive amount of players leaving gave us lost of cash to improve our youth and training facilities and finish up our stadium (due in 2022). Finances.

Zamora's best

Genaro Ruiz - He doesn't have much going on yet but it doesn't matter--this guy saved the next 1-2 years for us.

Sebastian Garcia - Garcia wanted to leave in the summer, but he ended up changing his mind and finished as top scorer and assistant. He's our best player by far, and was class all year. He doesn't want to renew his contract and has two years left--and half of Europe is following him. He's due to leave probably next year :(

Vieira - After having crappy GKs for 3-4 yers, this Portuguese gave us stability--much needed.

Platero - I see lots of potential in this CB, who is already starting for us.

2013/14 - Segunda B - 2nd, 79 points, lost in promotion playoffs - No Copa del Rey

2014/15 - Segunda B, 3rd, 76 points, promoted via playoffs! - Copa del Rey: Third round vs Sestao

2015/16 - Liga Adelante - 17th, 50 points - Copa del Rey: Second round vs Oviedo

2016/17 - Liga Adelante - 14th, 54 points - Copa del Rey: Forth round vs Athletic Bilbao

2017/18 - Ligha Adelante - 4th, 74 points, promoted via playoffs! - Copa del Rey: Second round vs Elche

2018/19 - Liga BBVA - 19th, 25 points, relegated! - Copa del Rey: fourth round vs Granada

2019/20 - Liga Adelante - 15th, 51 points, avoided relegation in the 78th minute of the last match - 2nd round in Copa vs Sabadell

Thanks for iistening!

Logo2.png

RasenBallsport LeipzigThird Division - 2012/2013 Pre-Season Report

Expectations

Media Prediction: 7th

Board Expectation: Top half finish

Transfer Budget: £497K

Wage Budget: £17.18K

Targets

- Promotion

- Selling or release most of the deadwood

Transfer Market

Transfer History

DR: Sören Gonther We needed a new DR and he was the perfect free transfer. He's either footed and I think i can sell him for a big sum in the future.

AML: Marek Strestik 17 Dribbling and 18 pace for a Third Division team? Perfect

DL/DR: Nico Hamman Brought him in to cover the fullback areas. He seems like he could do a proper job.

DC: Nico Perrey Only 18 years old, will be decent cover.

Really happy with the transfers. All for free which is always good. I got rid of most the deadwood so that frees up the wage budget a little. Will need too find a new striker in the January window. Other than that the team looks great and hope that I can push for promotion.

Randy Palmer & bjoggi - welocme to the challenge and good luck with your respective games. looking forward to seeing your progress.

Almondo - good signing there of Jones. what sort of level is he at?

Twellman - tough season there mate. hopefully you get more luck next season and can get back on track. international call-ups are tough - i have been suffering a bit myself recently in Bundesliga II

toonbalmy - good luck with your new game.

el sid - looking forward to hearing about your treble winning season... ;)

Just past mid-season in 2015/16 at Vallee d'Aoste and I've managed to scrap my way to just outside the playoffs. Switching to a fairly basic 442 has helped, along with casting off the wastage that was holding us back at extortionate cost. Hoping to push on for the playoffs in the second half of the season.

Elgin City - 2019/20 – Season 8(Jimbowmanuk)

Media Prediction: 3rd

Actual finish: 1st

Season Tickets: 2144(+612)

Transfers

Signed a goalkeeper, Antonio Miguel, from Atletico Madrid for £4million and he showed to be a better player than previous gk's, Bon got injured just before christmas so spent £3.2million bringing in Kostic who is in contention for a place in the Serbian Euro's squad, alot of free's brought in to strengthen areas of the park but still need better in those postitions. lost a couple on freebies, and had to sell good players as they didn't want to be at the club and were affecting morale.

League

The board wanted me to win the league, and I didn't disappoint gaining an early lead the team were 9 points clear at Christmas, then Bon got injured and just like the season before the team lost all manner of how to play, picking up only 1 point in 5 games had the rest clawing there way back into contention, but the team soon found their form again and we won our second successive title by 9 points.

Fixtures 1

Fixtures 2

Champions Cup

Board expected us to reach the Third Qualifying stage, an easy achievment as we automatically qualified for the groups due to Scotlands coefficient improving, it will go back down for next season. The draw wasn't kind I was given Chelsea, Roma and Leverkusen so it would be some feat to reach the next round a narrow 2-1 defet at home to Roma followed by a 7-0 and 6-1 hammering from Chelsea and Leverkusen respectivly left me thinking 3rd was no longer an option either, but we managed to beat Leverkusen 4-2 at home to level on points with them, before Roma spanked us 5-0 in Italy, we knew that we needed to beat Chelsea and Leverkusen not to win to make 3rd spot, and we managed a great victory 3-1 and Roma won putting us 3rd and into the Euro Cup knockouts.

Euro Cup

The board wanted us to learn from the experience of playing in the tournament, this was probably down to over acheiving in Europe. Drawn against Real Madrid so hopes were not high in this competition, We were soundly beaten 5-2 at Borough Briggs, before we managed a great result in Madrid winning 3-2, unfortunately this meant we went out 7-5 on aggregate

Scottish Cup

The board were expecting us to reach the quarter-final

The 4th round drew us against First Division Falkirk, where both defences were posted missing in a thriller we won 6-3, the next round saw to arrival of Hibs and it was a close nailbiting affair, in which we just edged it 2-1. On to the quarter-final and it was not close at all, Celtic brushed aside convincingly 6-1. Our feeder team St Johnstone stood between us and the final but they didn't put up much of a fight and we went through 7-0. For the second year in a row we meant a team from Dundee, this time United, and for the second year in a row we lost the final. The team seemed very impotent and we went down 3-0

League Cup

Board wanted us to reach the quarter-final

Attempting to win our 3rd straight League cup, Raith Rovers were again the opposition to start our defence of the title and we looked very good winning 5-0, the quarter final pitted us against Partick Thistle and despite playing in the same division we looked worlds apart winning an impressive 9-1, Aberdeen in the semi-final and despite struggling against in recent times we were very comfortably through to the final 4-1. Hearts were the opposition and they wanted the trophy as much as we did, both defences playing fantasticaly until the 60th minute when we got the break through and won 1-0.

Squad

Guinchard was in amazing form again this season, and its been difficult fending off the suitors still trying to extend his contract, Aslan had another great season and is becoming a regular fixture in the Turkish national side

Training Facilities are being increased, also the board is expanding the stadium by another 1300 seats, taking capacity to 9000 so even more money coming to the accounts.

Season League Finish Cups Europe Achievements
2012/13 Third Division 1st SC 4th round, LC 2nd Round, LCC 1st round N/A Promoted!!
2013/14 Second Division 1st SC 4th round, LC 2nd Round, LCC 2nd round N/A Promoted!!
2014/15 First Division 4th SC 4th round, LC 3rd Round, LCC Semi-final N/A Nothing of note
2015/16 First Division 1st SC 5th round, LC 3rd round, LCC 1st round N/A Promoted!!
2016/17 Premier Division 8th SC Winner, LC runner-up N/A Won the Scottish Cup and qualified foe Europe
2017/18 Premier Division 2nd SC 4th round, LC Winner EC 4th qual round Won the league cup and qualified for champions cup
2018/19 Premier Division 1st SC R/U, LC Winner CC Group stage, EC 2nd K/O round Domestic Double
2019/20 Premier Division 1st SC R/U, LC Winner CC Group stage, EC 1st K/O round Domestic Double

I've retained the title with 9 games to go after winning my 18th league fixture in a row. So, erm, we're doing ok.

(JimBowmanUK) - It was just a fluke that I posted after you. Congrats. I'm not competing with you, although, tbh it doesn't look as though either of us have got anybody else in Scotland to compete with.

(JimBowmanUK) - It was just a fluke that I posted after you. Congrats. I'm not competing with you, although, tbh it doesn't look as though either of us have got anybody else in Scotland to compete with.

I know what you mean, Dundee United seem to be the only real problem team for me. I'm now 4th highest for rep in Scotland, Rangers are half a star better than me even though they haven't qualified for Europe for 3 seasons, they haven't made the top 6 and they haven't won a cup, I should over take them next season

Got my first Champions League win! First game of my group this year. I welcomed Real Madrid to Angra do Heroísmo. Things didn't look great when Descazals scored an own goal in the 40th minute. He made up for it six minutes later, heading a goal in from a corner to level the game. Then on 80 minutes his central defensive partner scored our second. We held on to the lead for the last 10 minutes and grabbed the historic win. A great result in terms of both performance and getting that monkey off our back.

rlipscombe - I couldn't believe it when I found Jones (who by the way is current England captain) was available for free and moreso that he was willing to sign for us. He is playing at quite a high level mainly at Centre back but has also played some games as a midfielder.

PRDH - Well done on getting that first Champions League win especially over Real.

I know what you mean, Dundee United seem to be the only real problem team for me. I'm now 4th highest for rep in Scotland, Rangers are half a star better than me even though they haven't qualified for Europe for 3 seasons, they haven't made the top 6 and they haven't won a cup, I should over take them next season

I'm sure I'm over-thinking it, but I kind of need Celtic and Rangers to improve and do a little better in Europe (starting with actually qualifying regularly) , as it's only East Stirlingshire having any kind of success, and I want the league's dynamic reputation to improve. The big two are the most likely to do well. Thankfully it's sufficient for us to go straight into the group stage every year, and we're probably going to improve the rep single-handed. I would love to have a Scottish player on my team to develop, but there's only 1 Scottish player in my game with the required 4.5 star rating, James McCarthy, (not a regen) and he, despite being born in Glasgow, plays for Ireland.

Newspapers around the world's back pages are leading with the headline 'Angra do Heroes' (it works because I'm based in Angra do Heroismo). My team, down to nine men, scored a last minute winner in Turin against Juventus in the Champions League.

Vityaz.png

Mid-Table Quality

Finances -44k not to bad i guess hopefully get rid of the deadwood to get my balance up

Squad

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/Vityaz/VityazPodolskSquad_Players-2.png

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/Vityaz/VityazPodolskSquad_Players-3.png

Transfers

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/Vityaz/VityazPodolskTransfers_History.png

Media Prediction 18th

Finished 11th

Russian First Divison

Well in all it was a really good season my team only really decided to show up against the big boys of the division which was kind of annoying because just need get stronger in depth then we will be able to challenge for the title.

Fixtures

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/Vityaz/VityazPodolskFixtures_Fixtures.png

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/Vityaz/VityazPodolskFixtures_Fixtures-2.png

League Table

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/Vityaz/RussianFirstDivisionOverview_Stages.png

110px-Ruscup.png

Playing well until we ran into CSKA Moscow in the 6th Round where we lost

Key Players

Andrey Shakhnazarov Payed big money for this guy hopefully he will fulfill his potential

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/Vityaz/AndreyShakhnazarovOverview_Attributes.png

Bassirou Sidibe Played well but would of like him to score more than he assisted

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/Vityaz/BassirouSidibOverview_Attributes.png

Next Season Expectations I would like to get promoted or be around the Play-off places & to have better finances

With both Sebastian Garcia (my star, maximum scorer for the history of the club at 20 and pretended by all Europe) and Antonio Torres (my midfielder leader, most games in the history of the club at age 24 and leader in assists for the league so far this season) finishing their contract in 1.5 seasons, my stress levels were high--I needed to either sell them at the end of this season, or keep them for one more and let them go on a free (which would be a catastrophe). Neither of them wanted to sign a new contract, and I was feeling very sad to let go the two best in-house, youth players I've seen in any game I've had.

Well...I am happy to say that a bit before the Holidays in 2020, both of my players (both came out of the youth system) have signed renewals for five years each. Sebastian (16 goals in 16 games this season) has signed until 2025 for 400k E per year, and Antonio, until 2025 as well, but making 235k E per season--they were even reasonable in their negotiation expectations.

I'm so happy right now--I love this game sometimes. Even though my two starting GK are injured, we've lost the past 4 games and my youth GK has conceded 11 goals in three games so far, these things are what keeps my going. Mr. Garcia and Mr. Torres will stay in their hometown for another five years, at least :)

T24

Randy Palmer's 2012/2013 End of Season Update AS Cannes

League Table

Transfers

Squad

We had a great season starting off slow and were 7th at Chrimbo. We then put our foot down and won the division with a thumping 4-0 victory away at Niort on the penultimate game. We had a good run in the Coupe De La Ligue eventually going out too Ligue 1 Lorient in the fourth round. We were knocked out early in the cup.

We lost money all season and the Chairman has just injected £4 million to get us back into the black.

The aims for next season are:

Survival in Ligue 2

Build a squad capable of this

Build Scouting network

:)

End of Season Update - 2017/2018 - TuS Koblenz

TuS_Koblenz.png

League:

Media Prediction - 3rd

Actual Position - 1st - Graph

The easiest season I've had so far, went 1st early on, and held on and won the league with 5 games left. Bayern having a nightmare season certainly helped!

German Cup

The Route - The missing game is the semi-final against Hertha BSC, which we won 1-0.

Very pleased about this cup win, because I played youth/reserves in all the rounds and they did not disappoint :thup:

Champions League

Group Table

We were handed a pretty tough group with Juventus and Man Utd in our group. Didn't exactly get off to a great start, losing 2-4 against Juventus followed by a 0-4 loss at the hands of Man Utd. Other results worked in our favour however, and we qualified to the knockout stages after beating Juventus 4-1 in the last group match.

Road to the Final

The Real Madrid tie was a classic, we won 4-1 at the Bernabeu, and held on to a 3-3 draw at home. Lyon and Roma proved to be more defensively competent opponents, and we just about held on against both in the second leg at home. In both the matches, just 1 goal to the opponent would've seen us knocked out.

The Final itself

The big day! 50000 flocked to Swedbank Arena in Stockholm to watch this momentous occasion. We got off to a pretty **** start, conceding a penalty which Hulk duly converted. Gave the team a bollocking at half time, and they played much better in the second half. A header from Steve Moore saw us pull level, and the score stayed 1-1 at the end of regular time. Into extra time, and we scored once right at the end of each half of extra time, the first a spectacular solo effort, dribbling from own half from Longo and the second a cool finish by Barral when Porto were pushing forward. In fairness, we could've scored 4 in ET itself. But it didn't matter... The ref blew his whistle for the last time, and WE WERE CROWNED EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS!

Transfers

Starting 11: (if all fit)

[url="http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq241/echosid/PatriceMilletOverview_Attributes-7.png"]Millet[/url]

[url="http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq241/echosid/AndrNevesOverview_Attributes-2.png"]Neves[/url]                               [url="http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq241/echosid/GiuseppeLongoOverview_Attributes-1.png"]Longo[/url]

[url="http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq241/echosid/GilmarOverview_Attributes-1.png"]Gilmar[/url]          [url="http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq241/echosid/RuiBaptistaOverview_Attributes-1.png"]Baptista[/url]

[url="http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq241/echosid/PaulinhoOverview_Attributes.png"]Paulinho[/url]

[url="http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq241/echosid/GianlucaGallianoOverview_Attributes.png"]Galliano[/url]    [url="http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq241/echosid/SteveMooreOverview_Attributes-3.png"]Moore[/url]      [url="http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq241/echosid/SimonBensonOverview_Attributes-2.png"]Benson[/url]    [url="http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq241/echosid/MohamedBoulabiarOverview_Attributes-1.png"]Boulabiar[/url]

[url="http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq241/echosid/XaropinhoOverview_Attributes-1.png"]Xaropinho[/url]

Total Cost of that starting 11 : £15.65m

Previous Season Aims:

Win the Bundesliga again - check

Quarterfinals of the CL - check

Season  |  Club        |   League                |  Position  |  Comments
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/2013 | TuS Koblenz  | German Third Division   |    1st     | Champions and Promoted!
2013/2014 | TuS Koblenz  | German Second Division  |    1st     | Champions and Promoted!
2014/2015 | TuS Koblenz  | German First Division   |    4th     | German Cup winners! Qualified for the Champions League!
2015/2016 | Tus Koblenz  | German First Division   |    2nd     | Super Cup winners! Qualified for the Champions League!
2016/2017 | TuS Koblenz  | German First Division   |    1st     | Double Winners! (League + Cup)
2017/2018 | TuS Koblenz  | German First Division   |    1st     | Treble Winners! (League + Cup + CL)

* Challenge Complete *

Not bad for a club, which can only have a maximum attendance of 15,000 in league and cup matches, and 4,500 (since only 4,500 out of the 15,000 are seated) in the CL ;)

Vallee d'Aoste - Saint Christophe

2015/16

Serie C1/B

End of season

stchristophe.gif

Table || Graph || Fixtures 1 || Fixtures 2

Well, that was a turn up for the books. Started the season slowly and figured I was in for another long season struggling to survive, until I switched to a counter attacking 442. From that point my ascent up the table was fairly smooth, with the inevitable few bumps along the way. The league was ludicrously close, 9 points covering 2nd to 11th, whilst for the last couple of weeks 2nd to 5th (ie the playoff places) were all within 1 or 2 points. That meant getting into the playoffs was going to be a last day affair. Luckily I was in 3rd going into the last game, which meant that a 0-0 draw left me in 4th and looking at the playoffs.

Semi final pitted me against Vigor Lamezia, and in the first leg I had a 3-0 lead and let it slip back to 3-2 and a little worried for the second leg. Luckily I dominated it 3-0 and was through to the final. In the final I was up against Carrerese and I scrapped a 2-1 win away in the first leg. The second leg ended 2-1 to them, which put us into extra time, where I managed to get 2 more goals and won promotion to Serie B! Playout to promotion in one season, crazy! :D

Squad || Transfers

A lot of improvement here. Signed a few players on Bosman's to improve various areas of the team and they all generally helped. The two players on loan helped out, but Di Ventura was out for 6 months with a broken leg, otherwise I think he would have had a monster season. Ezequiel Dragani was impressive all season long, chipping in with a few goals here and there. Everyone that was let go was not missed for one second.

A few of the more impressive players:

Adrien Rizzi - played right back and left back and was impressive at both. A stud.

Davide Rizzo - signed during the season and helped up front with a few goals.

Gerardo Strumbo - another impressive season from the centre back, I love this guy. Was worried when he went down in the playoffs but luckily we survived without him.

Riccardo Orazi - top scorer with 17 and 8 assists to boot. Good young player, but I'm worried about losing him because he wants a new contract and started negotiations at £1.4k.

Finances

Almost a £1m investment from my board throughout the season saved me from a disastrous season financially. The wage budget was still down at £8.5k but I spent most of the season over it. I think with all the promotion wage increases I might be a little bit screwed next year too.

I came second in manager of the year and Riccardo Orazi came third in player of the year.

Aims for next season:

Survive! I don't care how I do it, I just want to stay up.

Season | League | Finish | Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279094-FM12-Big-Euro-Nation-Small-Club-to-Big-Club-Challenge?p=7307293&viewfull=1#post7307293"]12/13[/url] | C2/B | 2nd | Promotion, manager of the year
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279094-FM12-Big-Euro-Nation-Small-Club-to-Big-Club-Challenge?p=7326722&viewfull=1#post7326722"]13/14[/url] | C1/B | 11th | Avoided relegation
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279094-FM12-Big-Euro-Nation-Small-Club-to-Big-Club-Challenge?p=7429844&viewfull=1#post7429844"]14/15[/url] | C1/B | 14th | Won in playout vs Piacenza
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279094-FM12-Big-Euro-Nation-Small-Club-to-Big-Club-Challenge?p=7440335&viewfull=1#post7440335"]15/16 [/url] | C1/B | 4th | Promoted in playoffs!

SV_Waldhof_Mannheim.png

SV Waldhof Mannheim – German 2nd Division – Season 2016/17

Season Preview

Looking to the East for Inspiration…

After our second play-off defeat in successive seasons I had some scratching of heads to do with regards to getting my team promoted. My three-year plan for promotion is now upon me and the pressure is on (from myself) to get us promoted to the Bundesliga. To that end I had some reshuffling of the squad to do which led to a big decision and a gamble for me. I decided to offer Nicolao Dumitru out to interested parties to try and raise some capital. In the end I received two offers and the bold step of selling Dumitru to Borussia Monchengladbach for £2.3 million was made. I feel it is a gamble, but a necessary gamble. This has enabled me to strengthen the team (I hope) especially in defence where the summer activities had left us a little weak. To find these players I have looked to Eastern Europe for inspiration….

To that end, here are the new signings…

Transfers

Goalkeepers

1. Alexey Golubev - young Russian keeper who has 4.5* potential. he will be understudy to Heimann this season.

Centre Backs

15. Andrejus Birskys - Andrejus joins for £425k and was my number one choice for a CB signing. Plenty of experience for Lithuanian youth teams, he has bags of potential and will hopefully fill the void left by Bantounas.

Aleksandr Kuznetsov - Belorussian CB who signed at the end of the window to give me four strong CBs. Cost me £1.1 million from Dinamo Minsk, I am confident it will prove to be a bargain.

Midfielders

8. Nikolay Kolyadko - Nikolay joined from Rostov in Russia for a modest £6k and has plenty of potential. will push for a starting role in CM.

21. Vladimir Sokolov - This young Ukrainian joins after his release by Shakhtar Donetsk. He will offer competition to Ruiz on the right hand side of midfield.

Strikers

10. Vladislav Scherbakov - Vladislav is my replacement for Dumitru and wasn’t cheap at £1.4 million joining from Torpedo Moscow. Has plenty of pace and a good record in previous seasons, it could be his goals (or lack of) that give us promotion or not.

29. Edvin Topic - Edvin is a Slovenian youth international and another with plenty of pace. Will push for a starting spot but may have to settle for a spot on the bench for now.

The Upcoming Season

Into the 3rd year of my three-year plan for promotion the pressure is on. Looking at the strength of the league it seems a little tougher this year with the additions of Hertha Berlin and Dusseldorf, both relegated from the Bundesliga. With a bit of luck I think we can compete for the title. If things go wrong we may be looking at a top-6 place. Time will tell.

Des Tiny's AD Parla

parla.png

Youth Player Project

July 2016 Update

Player 1: Ivan Vilches (MC/ST)

PPM: None

Foot: Left

Born: Parla

Nationality: Spanish

March 2013

July 1st 2013

July 1st 2014

July 1st 2015

July 1st 2016

|  Year |  Squad  | Games | Goals | Assists | MoM | Rating |
|-------|---------|-------|-------|---------|-----|--------|
| 13/14 |  U19    | 15(3) |   9   |    6    |  3  |  7.21  |
| 14/15 |  U19    | 25(4) |  14   |    4    |  3  |  7.08  |
|_______|_________|_______|_______|_________|_____|________|

[b]Senior[/b]
|  Year |  Club       | Games | Goals | Assists | MoM | Rating |
|-------|-------------|-------|-------|---------|-----|--------|
[color=#0000ff][i]| 13/14 | AD.Parla    |  1(3) |   0   |    1    |  0  |  6.80  |[/i][/color]
[color=#0000ff][i]| 14/15 | AD.Parla    |  0(1) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  6.90  |[/i][/color]
| 15/16 | Alcobendas* | 23(0) |   7   |    2    |  0  |  6.87  |
|-------|-------------|-------|-------|---------|-----|--------|
| Total | Senior      | 24(4) |   7   |    3    |  0  |  6.86  |
|_______|_____________|_______|_______|_________|_____|________|

I ended up sending Vilches and a few others on loan to our feeder club this season and Vilches showed some pretty good skill at the lower levels. I am thinking he will be on loan there again this season, as I cannot see a spot opening for him at our club except as a back-up.

Player 1a: Angel (DM/DC)

Foot: Left

Born: Alcoron

March 2013

July 1st 2013

July 1st 2014

July 1st 2015

July 1st 2016

| 13/14 |  U19    | 19(3) |   1   |    2    |  1  |  6.70  |
| 14/15 |  U19    | 18(8) |   0   |    1    |  0  |  6.79  |
| 15/16 |  U19    | 27(4) |   3   |    3    |  1  |  6.92  |

[b]Senior[/b]
| 13/14 | Senior  |  0(1) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  6.90  |
| 14/15 | Senior  |  1(2) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  7.40  |
| 15/16 | Senior  |   --  |   -   |    -    |  -  |  -.--  |
| Total | Senior  |  1(3) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  7.30  |

Angel's niche is in our U19s, I really think he is going to be let go, or be sold in the coming season. No development at all this season even if his stats in the U19s look better than previously.

Player 2: Juan Carlos (MC/AMC/ST)

Foot: Right

March 2014

July 1st 2014

July 1st 2015

July 1st 2016

| 13/14 |   U19   |  1(0) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  5.90  |
| 14/15 |   U19   | 18(4) |   8   |    5    |  2  |  7.05  |

[b]Senior[/b]
|  Year |  Club       | Games  | Goals | Assists | MoM | Rating |
|-------|-------------|--------|-------|---------|-----|--------|
[color=#0000ff][i]| 13/14 | AD.Parla    |  0 (1) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  6.00  |
| 14/15 | AD.Parla    | 11(16) |   6   |    4    |  1  |  7.04  |
| 15/16 | AD.Parla    |  0 (2) |   0   |    1    |  0  |  6.90  |[/i][/color]
| 15/16 | Alcobendas* |  8 (0) |   2   |    1    |  0  |  6.75  |
| Total | Senior      | 19(18) |   8   |    6    |  1  |  6.98  |
|_______|_____________|________|_______|_________|_____|________|

Juan Carlos has also been on loan at Alcobendas for the season, he didn't do anything as well as Vilches, but he still looked alright. The question is whether I should re-sign him or now just let him go and find a better club. He is supposed to develop into a top class player, just behind Delgado.

Player 2a: Juame (DRL)

Foot: Either

March 2014

July 1st 2014

July 1st 2015

July 1st 2016

| 13/14 |   U19   |  1(3) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  6.45  |
| 14/15 |   U19   | 10(4) |   0   |    3    |  0  |  6.93  |

[b]Senior[/b]
[color=#0000ff][i]| 13/14 | AD.Parla    |  0 (2) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  6.00  |
| 14/15 | AD.Parla    | 11(17) |   0   |    2    |  0  |  6.96  |
| 15/16 | AD.Parla    |  0 (4) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  6.40  |[/i][/color]
| 15/16 | Compostela* | 10 (0) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  5.73  |
| Total | Senior      | 21(23) |   0   |    2    |  0  |  6.40  |

Jaume was on loan this season at Compostela and he was terrible, I think I may also send him off towards greener pastures with a lower league club as he is another that is never going to cut the mustard at this level or above.

Player 3: Roberto Delgado (DM/MLC)

March 2015

July 1st 2015

July 1st 2016

| 14/15 |   U19   |  1(3) |   0   |    1    |  0  |  6.80  |
| 15/16 |   U19   |  5(0) |   0   |    1    |  0  |  6.80  |

[b]Senior[/b]
|  Year |  Squad  | Games  | Goals | Assists | MoM | Rating |
|-------|---------|--------|-------|---------|-----|--------|
| 14/15 |  Senior |  3 (1) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  6.80  |
| 15/16 |  Senior |  3(23) |   0   |    2    |  0  |  6.77  |
| Total |  Senior |  6(24) |   0   |    2    |  0  |  6.78  |
|_______|_________|________|_______|_________|_____|________|

Delgado is a star in our bench, I am hoping he will develop to his potential, but it does not look that promising so far. He is expected to be the best player ever through our academy, his biggest problem is that he is behind Gomes & Vidoretta in battling for the Centre midfield role so has ended up playing on the left wing instead.

Player 3a: Ivan (DLC)

March 2015

July 1st 2015

July 1st 2016

| 14/15 |   U19   |  2(1) |   1   |    0    |  1  |  7.10  |
| 15/16 |   U19   | 30(2) |   0   |    1    |  0  |  6.88  |

[b]Senior[/b]
| 15/16 | AD.Parla    |  0 (1) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  0.00  |
| Total | Senior      |  0 (1) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  0.00  |

Ivan is a poor player for our squad and will leave pretty much as soon as he finds a new club.

Player 4: Roberto Valverde (ST/MC)

PPM: Avoids using Weaker Foot

Foot: Right

March 2016

July 1st 2016

| 15/16 |   U19   |  1(3) |   3   |    0    |  0  |  7.28  |

[b]Senior[/b]
| 15/16 | AD.Parla    |  0 (0) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  0.00  |
| Total | Senior      |  0 (0) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  0.00  |

Valverde doesn't look like the most amazing player, but he could actually do reasonably well as our 4th striker. We currently have a pretty strong group up front, but I think with 3 goals in 4 games for the Under 19s he could really do something if needed to cover an injury crisis.

Authors Note: Well I am looking at dumping some of my players in the coming years, as such I am likely to cut the updates for those players down to what happens in their current year and their senior total overall. I will also keep getting screenshots of them, but try to condense that section a bit as well.

Logo2.png

Season 2012/2013 - Third Division

PROMOTION! A great first season! We started slow in the league with two draws in the first two games. After that we pretty much dominated the league until the end.We won many games with big margins which was enjoyable. Will have to sell or release most of the players to free up wages for better players to join.

Table - Graph - Club Information

The board agreed to upgrade my training facilities and it's planned on being done 16/10/2014. My job status is now untouchable which is pretty cool.

Players:

GK: Pascal Borel - Did OK until he got injured right before January. Was replaced by a superior GK named David Yelldell he did good with an avg. rating of 6.95 and 7 clean sheets.

DR: Pierre Womé - 34 years old and declining fast. Needs replacing for next season. Still did well with an avg. rating of 7.28.

DC: Sören Gonther Great defender and was one of my favorite player this season, always good to have an either footed player. Avg. rating of 7.33

DC: Tim Sebastian - One word: Amazing. 15 goals from this heading monster.

DL: Christian Muller - Made the Left-Back position his own this season. Avg. rating of 7.28.

MR: Kostadin Dyakov - Assist machine! 25 assists in 35 games.

MC: Bastian Schulz - Great player, very consistant. Avg. rating of 7.15

MC: Timo Rost - Did a good job, 10 assists.

ML: Marek Strestik - Great player, won the German Third Division Player of the Year. Going to be hard keeping him around while teams in the Bundesliga are sniffing around.

ST: Daniel Frahn - My target man, he got injured at the end of the season so his stats have almost all declined but he was good this season with 15 goals and 11 assists. A fine return.

ST: Carsten Kammlot - My favorite player. Third Division's top goalscorer with 27 goals in 35 games. Also assisted 11 goals so he's an all-around good player.

Youth Watch:

Sven Noguera - ST

Was in the youth team when I took over. He's HUUUUUUUUGEEE! Labelled the next Keibling. Decided to not give him any game time in the first team so he could mature a little bit more. Will give him a lot of games next season.

I don't expect us to do good in 2nd division unless I strengthen the squad a lot. Most of the players will get offloaded in the summer so that brings some cash in and hopefully we can buy some good, strong players.

Thanks guys :) Not sure what I'm going to do now, this save has got a bit stale since there is almost no competition in Germany, so might leave it for a while. Was thinking of an Atletico Madrid save

are you going to do one more year to win the world club championship?

Zamora - June 2021

Transfers

- We advocated for keeping the base of last season, hoping that the squad's quality would eventually surface and we'd be able to be in the Top 8 this year, and fight for a promotion playoff season. In a year with the sorts of Athletic Bilbai (their first season ever in Segunda) and Espanyol, that was a decent goal.

LM Salvatore Ceravolo arrived on a free and took over the left midfield, assisting almost double digits on his first season at Zamora. Argentinan striker Martin Saviola was bought from San Martin, and right away demanded the attention of the world as the star of the team--bad idea. He barely scored a few goals in over twenty games.

RM Bernier arrived also on a free--we had already had this guy a few years back, he scored over 10 goals form the right mid, but wanted to leave to better things and moved on to Zaragoza. After two mediocre years there, he wanted to come back, and we were happy to have him. He hasn't lost a thing.

And CD Garnier was bought to strengthen the defense, after last year's flakinessm and even more after Platero broke his leg. The Frenchman did not disappoint.

The season went very well all year round--we were up there from the beginning, and even though we lost 15-18 points on games where we dominated posession and doubled/triplicated the opposition in chances (so annoying to see this over and OVER again), we finished the season with a promotion spot.

We drew Espanyol in the playoffs--we won at home 1-0, and at Barcelona, the 90 minutes finished with a 2-1 score. Since the away goals do not count on these playoffs, we went on to overtime--two minutes after I made my three subs, Ceravolo injured, we play with 10 men, and we end up losing 4-2. Yep.

In the Copa del Rey, out in the Third Round vs Zaragoza, away 2-1.

Table

Stats: 1 and 2

Take a moment to take a look at a couple of things--first, the fact that we now have 13 youth players in the first team (again, player with a "D" before their name. I love this. Second, the amazing season of Antonio Torres from the midfield--21 assists in 43 games, leading the league

And third, Sebastian Garcia. This guy renewed his contract for five more seasons, and is making it REALLY HARD to keep him in this modest club. 43 goals in 44 games. Jesus Christ. Of course top scorer of the league, and now more than 100 goals with Zamora as the club history's top scorer.

As a tip, clubs of the likes of Real Sociedad, Lecce, or mighty Barcelona are interested in this 20 year old striker.

We are comfortable in the economic department, but we are about to be left with 7-8 million Euros, after we invest a good 10m in youth and training facility improvements. I want to keep improving the facilities until it is no longer possible! Finances.

And to finish up, a little treat--Zamora ended second in the youth division--right after Real Madrid. Our Zamoranitos topped the league for most of the season, but lost the championship with two games to go. Still, amazing effort by our kids. Table.

And as for next year, Villarreal wwas relegated, so my hometown team will be with us next season--however, they did beat Barcelona in the Copa del Rey final, so they'll be in Segunda AND play the Europa League.

2013/14 - Segunda B - 2nd, 79 points, lost in promotion playoffs - No Copa del Rey

2014/15 - Segunda B, 3rd, 76 points, promoted via playoffs! - Copa del Rey: Third round vs Sestao

2015/16 - Liga Adelante - 17th, 50 points - Copa del Rey: Second round vs Oviedo

2016/17 - Liga Adelante - 14th, 54 points - Copa del Rey: Forth round vs Athletic Bilbao

2017/18 - Ligha Adelante - 4th, 74 points, promoted via playoffs! - Copa del Rey: Second round vs Elche

2018/19 - Liga BBVA - 19th, 25 points, relegated! - Copa del Rey: fourth round vs Granada

2019/20 - Liga Adelante - 15th, 51 points, avoided relegation in the 78th minute of the last match - 2nd round in Copa vs Sabadell

2020/21 - Liga Adelante - 5th, 73 points, lost in promption playoffs vs Espanyol - 3rd round in Copa vs Zaragoza

Thanks for iistening!

Archived