FM12 Big Euro Nation: Small Club to Big Club Challenge

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck in the cup tommy.

In the second iteration of my universe so far it's been remarkably similar, a win in my first game and a 3-2 away loss in my first European game (this time against Kobenhavn). Next up Sporting, let's see if I can get another winning repeat.

With just 1 game left in the Europa League group stages, i either win and go through, draw and hope Metalist lose or draw against Dortmund or lose and hope Metalist lose.

League not really going so well, drawing a lot of games.

Unlucky with your game PRDH, hopefully the outcome will be similar and good luck in the final tommy

I'm through the Europa League group stages, thanks to Catagay Tetik really, he scored 8 of our 11 goals in the groups :p he's on 24 in 23 now, brilliant free transfer, not even at Christmas either, so hopefully plenty more to come.

Drawn with Sparta Prague in the next round.

And I've beaten Kobenhavn 3-0. I'm into the Group stage proper again. Quite pleased that the crash hasn't affected anything noticeably. Now wait as I draw the most brutal group of death ever seen...

Nope, avoided the big, scary teams again. This time I'm grouped with PSV, Metalist and FK Austria Wien. PSV are a tough team, but I'm not unduly worried about the other two at the moment. That may change when I play them, but for now, I'm not too unhappy about that draw.

East_Stirlingshire_FC-logo-0D7C07AB36-seeklogocom.gif

END OF SEASON UPDATE 2017-2018

well it was a not to bad season we managed to stay up once again we finished 11th again we also got to the scottish cup final but we got beat 2-0 by celtic :( but on the plus side we got in to europe cause celtic won the leauge :D

so here is the leauge table

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/tommy1872/ClydesdaleBankPremierLeagueOverview_Stages-1.png

and my transfers this season were all signed for free apart frome 2 who i got on loan

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/tommy1872/EastStirlingshireTransfers_History-4.png

my top goal scocer this year was maxime fernandes with 39 app and 15 goals

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/tommy1872/MaximeFernandesOverview_Profile.png

so on to the scottish cup final well a thought i would have had a chance to win it because i already beat celtic 1-0 alreadu in the leauge but i was wrong i got beat 2-0 but got into europe so not all bad

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/tommy1872/EastStirlingshirevCelticInformation_Overview.png

58003109.png

End Of Season Update 2013/2014

League Table

Graph

Player Stats

Cup Fixtures

Cup Final

Great season and slided in to euro with the last game. Really overachieved and will be a struggle to maintain this finish in the league with the current state of the club. Finished so high with wins over most teams below us but the really big sides we were quite a bit away from getting anything from.

Great cup run. Quite easy fxtures untill we faced Rubin and was a hard fought battle. In the Final, CSKA dominated but we posed threat on the counter and could of snatched something and did have a pen turned down.

Transfers

Squad

Finances

Finances looking worst and would be alot worst if the chairman wasn't pumping money into the club. Losing around 200k a month. Will need to improve and a run in euro may help a bit but don't think we will be able to be sound financial and maintain at this level without a sugerdaddy take over or some money in to be able to improve stadium but wether we have enough fans to make enough to cover the cost is another question

Key Players

Mexilhão(The Mussel) - Loving the nickname :D and has produced some pearl of performances(I know, could it get any worst?). Gets a far ammount of goals from set-pieces.

Pascal Igwe - Another season of being our star player providing assists and goals.

Eric Ndjock - To finish top of the assist in the league is some achievement. Has a great delivery at corners.

[b][u]Career Overview[/u][/b]

Season      Team        League                          League Finish    Achievements                            
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13     FC Chita    Russian First Division           1st             League Champions
2013/14     FC Chita    Russian Premier Division         5th             Euro Cup Qualifiers and Russian Cup Runner-Ups

Wow Welsh Wizard, what wonders we're witnessing!

Great first season in the top flight. I can't even predict what you'll do next season if you keep your progression up. Champions? Challenge completed by 2016!?

Wow Welsh Wizard, what wonders we're witnessing!

Great first season in the top flight. I can't even predict what you'll do next season if you keep your progression up. Champions? Challenge completed by 2016!?

Thanks.

Wages getting cut, not able to sell or sign players, players wanting to leave and youth setup getting scrapped(maybe a good thing as doubt we would of produced anyone.) Just a few of the problems we are facing this season. Going to be hard.

Keçiorengücü 2013/14 Season Review

454840.png

Quick Overview

1st Division: Champions!

Turkish Cup: 3rd Round

First Division

Wow - I was not expecting that! A poor start to the season with plenty of goals conceded made me worried that a tough battle against relegation lay ahead. However, once we settled into life in the First Division, we started to outscore our opponents once more and had moved within touching distance of leaders Mansiapor by the halfway point (which is where I left you with my last update). The turning point came when we hosted the leaders in a top of the table clash. A sterling performance all round, including a rare clean sheet, gave us a 3-0 win and put us top. It then all became about us, Manisaspor and Bozüyükspor battling it out for the automatic promotion spots. We were lucky in the sense that anytime we dropped points, our rivals did too (either on the same matchday or the following week). Promotion was secured with 2 games left as we thrashed Tepecikspor in typically cavalier style. The title wasn’t confirmed until the last day but due to our massive goal difference, that was a formality. Unbelievably, we have made it to the Super League!

Final Table

Turkish Cup

Our usual early exit… We entered in the second round and duly thrashed Eyüpspor of the Second Division. That set up an away tie with Boluspor which we lost in agonising circumstancesi conceding in the final moments of injury time to lose 3-2. That after we had twice come from behind with just ten men following a first half red card.

The Squad: Transfers

First teamers from last season who hadn’t made the step up to the first division were shipped out either at the start of the season or in January. After the summer, the only arrival of note was the Turkish U21 goalkeeper, Sercan Sen, who will be first choice in goal next season.

The Squad: Key Players

Malkhaz Gagoshidze (DC) – finally, a defender worth mentioning! The young Georgian was solid at the back (despite our leaky defence) and an aerial threat at set plays.

Miroslav Krsko (DL) – a very dependable and consistent presence on the left flank. I was impressed with his willingness to get forward and run back, something my other full backs were often not bothered with.

Sinan Meriç (DM) – my coaches doubted Meriç’s ability to perform at this level but he proved them wrong with another fine season.

Görkem Çelik (AMR) – what a pleasant surprise this guy turned out to be! I was concerned when a broken foot meant 5 months out for first choice winger Uğur Yanıkdemir but Çelik stepped up and defied my coaches classification of him as a ‘good second division player’ by becoming a very good first division one.

Berkin Arslan (AML) – Picked up where he left off from last season and is now attracting interest from many top flight clubs. Injuries prevented him from playing more often and I hope he can stay fit next season.

Yaser Hacimustafaoğlu (ST) – Bettered last season’s stats with 27 goals (26 last time out). There were a couple of dry spells but he finished the season particularly strongly with 8 goals in the last 4 matches as we secured the title and promotion.

Osman Özvardar (ST) - the only thing better than having a 20-goal-a-season striker is having two of them! Great to see one of last season’s ‘ones to watch’ make such an impact in the first team.

The Squad: Ones to Watch

Ali Topal did well in central defence during a couple of extended runs in the side as did Tunç Örnek. Hopefully, they can continue to develop in the top flight. Egemen Şekerkaya also did well when covering in the DM slot.

The Squad: Awards

Yaser Hacimustafaoğlu’s goals earned him the Turkish First Division Player of the Year award and the accolade of Supporters’ Player of the Year. He just missed out on topping the scoring charts but was runner-up in the Top Goalscorer standings with Osman Özvardar third.

Görkem Çelik won a thoroughly deserved Turkish First Division Young Player of the Year award and was also named in the Turkish First Division Team of the Year along with Malkhaz Gagoshidze and Hacimustafaoğlu.

Yours truly won Turkish First Division Manager of the Year and as a team we were rewarded as winners of the Turkish First Division Fair Play League.

The Season Ahead…

Promotion meant I was offered a new contract which took the shape of a three-year deal on wages of 6,000TL per week. Despite the First Division prize money (which was wiped out by team bonuses anyway), promised TV money for next year and a new sponsorship deal (900k per year compared to the previous 160k), finances are tight and I don’t have much of a budget to play with. This is mainly due to wage increases following promotion so I will have to get rid of any players unlikely to feature in our top flight campaign next year in order to have anything to spend.

I have brought in a couple of new faces already on free transfer deals (for now, using up most of my spare wage budget) – Ahmet Ari will offer some experience on the right wing and I am excited about the prospect of seeing Joe Marshall in action. The young American can play in a variety of positions in midfield and I am looking to use him either centrally or on the right.

My main worry is that this success has come too quickly, especially with our “we’ll score more than you” mentality. Yet again, the one and only aim will be survival. Anything else will be a BIG bonus!

The Story So Far...

Season  | Division    | Position | Play-Offs | Turkish Cup | Europe | Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012-13 | 2nd (Grp B) | 5th      | QF        | 1st Round   | N/A    | N/A
2013-14 | 2nd (Grp B) | 1st      | N/A       | 3rd Round   | N/A    | Promoted!
2014-15 | First       | 1st      | N/A       | 3rd Round   | N/A    | Promoted!

Logo_of_FC_Torpedo_Armavir.gif

Torpedo Armavir - Winter Break 2014/15

League Table - currently 8th from 20

Well I have gone into the Winter Break with 9 more points than my previous best and I think this is also the first time that I have ever occupied such a high place in the table. My squad is incredibly thin but the players are doing their best to keep the team on good form, and the defence is actually doing their job this season and we have a positive goal difference.

I haven't had more than one defeat in a row which is good because it means the team constantly bounce back. With the problems at the start of the season when my budget was cut from £17.5k to £13.5k p/w I thought that I was going to struggle but I am currently spending £15k which is down from £20k. My star striker Welkinho, who had 34 goals and 25 assists in 61 games for me, left for Amkar Perm in the Russian Premier Division after they matched his minimum fee release clause of £450k with 25% sell on clause. He has only managed 1 goal in 12 appearances for his new club, while I haven't really struggled to score without him.

Some of my players have been fantastic so far:

Jabá - 17 goals in 18 games which means that one more goal will make this his best goalscoring season at the age of 33 isn't bad.

Arthur Trifonov 'YP2' - Came into the youth candidates at the end of last season and was picked out as a good player, 6 goals in 10 starts for a 15 year old is really good and the coaches think that at the moment he is a one star player but will develop into a good Premier Division player

Marcelino Armando Comboio - Brought him in on trial at the end of last season and had to wait until the transfer window opened for him to come in, unfortunately been injured for ages due to a damaged achilles tendon. Also a bit similar to Welkinho, however, less selfish and worse at corner taking.

Andrey Pavlov - First real season for him as he has just played a bit part before but now he is the only player that can play on the right side on midfield. Has managed to grab some really important goals and assists.

Tchocomar Sidibe - Again its his first proper season for me and he is showing me his ability, if he keeps playing this way I can't see me holding onto him for many more years.

Armen Abartsumyan - Not playing as many games this year but still playing an important role when he does get on the field.

Stanislav Khan - Solid if not spectacular but his stats have increased with playing regular football and also is easy on the wage budget for a first teamer.

Evgeny Sevastjanov - Again, the heart of defence and another player who will be difficult to keep.

Hopefully with the start we have made to the season I will be attempting to finish in the top half for the first time, I could really use the extra cash for position finishing as the club is still ridiculously in debt.

LaVitrennelogo.png

Aventure française de Berty Bassett

La Vitréenne FC - 2016/17 (French Ligue 2)

Results1

Results2

Results3

League - Graph

We entered the League cup and were drawn at home to relegated national side Cannes, very disappointed to go out 2-0, and they dominated. However, my main aim for the season was survival, it started relatively well with 3 wins and 2 draws from 8 games. It looked like turning into a nightmare as we lost the next 7 pulling us into the relegation zone. It did get better but a blip towards the end of the season left us in the relegation zone with 3 matches to play. My last 3 matches were against teams in the lower half of the table and it could have gone horribly wrong but we survived to win all 3 and finish in 14th.

French Cup - 10th round

Entered in the 7th round, we played two lower league sides followed by National side Frejus in the 9th round, where we comfortably won 3-0. We were given a dream tie at Lyon in the 10th round, although we had little chance of getting a result it was a nice payday, adding over £1m to the coffers.

Transfers

With a higher wage budget I used most of it just offering players new full time contracts but had plenty of spare to bring in players.

Squad - Team report - Best XI - Best XI overall

The players

Keeper:

Johan Asheim - Signed on a free after being released by Tromso, reports say he's our best keeeper at 19 so hopefully will fulfil his potential.

Defenders:

Markus Langer - Excellent free signing at the start of the season, was almost an ever present and a rock at the back. Also grabs his fair share of goals, most of them headers from set pieces. Wanted by 1860 Munich for most of the season.

Karl Monthé - Had a good season, but I have a few young defenders coming through. Monthé was sold to Niort for £200k during the close season.

Johann Rouault - Signed another contract extension, seems to have been around forever but still only 20.

Ivo van Gastel - Released by Fortuna Sittard, another good young defender who is very good in the air.

Francis Aman - Signed on a free after an excellent scoutreport, as a right back he pushed Rouault to the left. Aman was a little disappointing but I'm sure there is better to come.

Midfielders:

Thomas Nielsen - Signed on a free in January, played ok but has great potential.

Riccardo Iacopino - Played on the right wing before his injury put him out for most of the season, couldn't get back in when he came back. Have loaned him out for next season to Auxerre for a fee of £250k.

Rafael - His agent offered him to clubs, nobody wanted him so gave him a trial. Had competition for his signature while on trial but got him. Apart from the odd poor game he was majestic playing equally as well in AMC or as a striker, scored a hat-trick in the penultimate match.

Narcisse Lepaye - Took a chance on Lepaye after a good scout report, he was my +first and remains my only purchase for cash, costing me £300k from Niort.

Manuel Gomes Lima - Yet another free signing, played most of the season as our defensive midfielder and still only 19 is a hot prospect.

Kouadio Kouadio - Has been with us for a couple of seasons, got more of a chance this season when I played central midfielders.

Jordan Ferri - Looked like he'd become a star but lost his way a bit and has become less involved in the first team.

value

Strikers:

Yacouba Diallo - Played most of his games on the wing but pushed out when I changed to a narrow formation.

Jean-Jacques Angan - Didn't get as many chances as last season against better opposition, but still had a good go. Is now on our icons list.

Christoph Hien - Another free brought in January, was offered by agent and after seeing his attributes snapped him up.

Finances - The finances looking much better now we're in Ligue 2, we get around £4.5m in TV money spread over the season. The board have agreed to improve training facilities for next season.

In other news:

Facilities upgrade

Season  |  League   | Position |    Cup     |Coupe de la Ligue| Achievements  |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13 | National  |   10th   | 7th Round  |                 | Overachievers |
2013/14 | National  |   6th    | 6th Round  |                 |               |
2014/15 | National  |   6th    | 7th Round  |                 |               |
2015/16 | National  |   3rd    | 8th Round  |                 | Promotion     |
2016/17 | Ligue 2   |   14th   | 10th round |   1st round     | Survived      |

Well done to all those winning titles and reaching Europe, that kind of success seems a long way off after an in auspicious start to my rein at Vallee d'Aoste. My first two games in the serie c cup ended in 2-0 and 6-1 losses. :( on the bright side though, the only way is up...

I spent 4 seasons in the National Britrock, and probably spend another 4 in Ligue 2, I almost quit and started again. It's the taking part that counts and there's no time limit, it's probably just as satisfying if not more completing the challenge after 50 seasons rather than 5.

Well done to those recent promotions and survivals.

Britrock, i also spent 4 season in the bottom league and i'm now currently in Europe and like berty says, i think spending more times in the leagues is more satisfying and you'll have probably built up a better team to challenge in the higher league. Good luck either way.

Just had a great game against Sparta Prague, 2-1 down at 40mins at Home, ended up winning 5-2, still have the 2nd leg to go. If i get to the next round, i'll probably be playing Schalke though :(

Cheers for the positive words berty and charlesbeams. I had fun doing the same challenge in Hungary for a few years so once I get up and running and the players start gaining some character it'll be more fun. The first few months are always a drag in fm I find. Nice to know that everyone struggles at times. Now if only I could find some time to play I'd get moving through it.

Britrock - last time I did this challenge in Turkey (on FM09 when it was still part of Gundo's challenge), it took me 4 seasons to get out of Division 2 and until 2020 to get my first Premier League title. I'm happy to have found success early this time but I would have enjoyed a slower progression through the leagues too. :)

Very pleased with this result, just hope i can win away. One of my players is out for 6 months though :(

Also Catagay Tetik, player i got on a free, is on 40 goals with plenty of games to go still :| 6 hat-tricks all season

Lost the 2nd leg 2-1 in Extra time. So many key injuries now too, means i'll probably mess up in the league and miss out on Europe (my objective) and end up getting sacked or something.

berty1978 - a good first season in Ligue 2 and nice that you got the big tie in the cup. You must have thought 'just maybe...' when you pulled it back to 2-1. ;)

Nah, they were all over us. They literally signed Hazard the day before that match for £27.5m and had a point to prove obviously. :(

congratulations on qualifying for europe tommy1872.

Welsh Wizard - top stuff - you're flying. good luck in Europe.

Congrats on Promotion again DodgeeD and getting into Europe tommy1872 and Welsh Wizard.
Wow, there's some amazing progress going on, makes me feel left behind. :(

Congrats on consecutive promotions DodgeeD, and getting into Europe tommy1872 and Welsh Wizard.

tommy 1872 & Welsh Wizard - congrats on reaching Europe! Hope I can join you there soon. ;)

Thanks all :thup:

V5vCe.png

Peña Sport FC season review 2016/17

League, Past Positions, Finances, transfers

League

Well the league was a big shock, I would have been happy with gaining a playoff spot at the beginning of the season but to win the league at a canter is something else. The players played well all season and once we hit the top never looked back taking the league comfortably. I think the main reason for this is the fact that I strengtened the Goalkeeper position (thanks to Romanista for the tip) and added another couple of key players to the squad. All in all a great season and a platform to push on next year, especially if I get a decent transfer budget, which I should do as it's been set initially at £11 million with a £105k a week wage budget.

Cup

2nd Round, 3rd Round, 4th Round 1st leg, 4th Round 2nd leg, 5th Round 1st leg, 5th Round 2nd leg

A nice little run in the cup here and I can't say anything about going out to Barcelona as I knew I would when we drew them.

Finances

Finances are very nice looking now.

Was offered the R.C. Celta job but naturally turned it down.

Squad

GK's

Legros - The young keeper came in from Clairefontaine academy after Romanista's tip and took the number one slot easily. He was also recognised as the Liga Adelante Goalkeeper of the Year, He also had teams sniffing around him big time and so had a new contract given him at Christmas.

Ribero - Relegated to backup keeper.

Defenders

Felipe - the right back played well once again this season.

Nenê - The young Brazillian has been great at the back and has also freed up a foreigner spot by taking spanish nationality.

Bidari - Another good year at the back.

Drachmann - A great and mature season for the young Dane.

C.Garde - Primarily used as a back up.

I.Garde - Also a back up. Has now retired.

Herrera - Got some games but was a back up first and foremost.

Midfielders

Dumont - The young frenchman came in and was great making the right wing his own.

Allen - Another good year for the young American, he bossed the midfield all year.

Diego Puente - Played well when partnered with Allen b ut spent a fair amount of time out with injury.

Roland - A great year down the left for the Frenchman.

Gómez - Relegated to the role of backup.

Etxebarria - Promoted from the u19's and became the 3rd central midfielder, played well when he was in the side.

Juanma - Relegated to a backup as well.

Jorgito - Once again a backup.

Strikers

Pérez Postigo - Bought with them money recieved fro the sale of Dolly Menga and proved to be worth the £300k I spent.

Weuts - Another good year from the Belgian.

Keatings - The third striker, he played okay when he cam eon.

Kortina - Didn't play too much but showed glimpses of what he's capable of.

One to Watch.

Aitor Del Rio - Stepped in when both left wingers were injured and played well for his young age.

Season     |  Division           | League Position  |   Copa Del Rey  |       Europe       |    Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13    | 2nd Division B2     |      12th        |      N/A        |        N/A         |      Stayed up
2013/14    | 2nd Division B2     |      1st         |      N/A        |        N/A         |Champions and Promotion
2014/15    | Liga Adelante       |      12th        |     2nd RD      |        N/A         |      Stayed up
2015/16    | Liga Adelante       |      4th         |     4th RD      |        N/A         |      Playoffs
2016/17    | Liga Adelante       |      1st         |     5th RD      |        N/A         |Champions and Promotion

The 100 Club

This section will be for those player who gain over 100 appearances and/or goals for the club while under my management. this is League and cup competitions.

Player            |   Apps   |     Goals     | Seasons between |     Note
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Javi Jimenez      |   101    |       3       |   2012-2015     |    Retired
Dolly Menga       |   135    |      60       |   2012-2016     |  sold by board
Igotz Garde       |   143    |      13       |  2012-Present   |    Retired
Kurt Weuts        |   173    |      91       |  2013-Present   |
Txitxo            |   108    |       2       |   2012-2016     |    Retired
Bidari            |   166    |      23       |  2013-Present   |
Yeray Soto        |   108    |       0       |   2012-2016     |    Retired
Juanma            |   149    |       7       |  2012-Present   |
Carlos Garde      |   152    |      10       |   2012-2017     |Wouldn't sign new contract
Jorgito           |   119    |      12       |   2014-2017     |Wouldn't sign new contract
Felipe            |   126    |       1       |  2014-Present   |
Nacho Gómez       |   119    |      13       |   2013-2017     |Wouldn't sign new contract      
Alejo Diego Puente|   113    |      12       |  2013-Present   |

Previous Years

2012/13

2013/14

2014/15

2015/16

afyonkarahisarspor(1).jpg

Afyonkarahisarspor - End of Season 2022/23

Squad | Club Info | Finances

League/Graph (Finished 9th)

Very poor, specially after last season finishing in 3rd place, not sure what went on really, I could just say injuries and a small squad caused the poor show, but it probably wasn't that.

Europa League (2nd Knockout Round)

Thought i did quite well in my first season in Europe, just a shame i won't be in it next season. I admit i did get an easy draw really up until Schalke who knocked me out and they won it. Maybe all those games made me slip up in the league, specially with my small squad.

Turkish Cup (Lost in 4th)

Really not much to say at all other than i didn't do well.

Transfers

Brought in a few players and all the praise goes to Catagay Tetik, who scored 44 goals in all competitions, he ended up top goalscorer in the league and best player in the league. He also won the European Golden Boot.

Overall

Overall a pretty average season, disappointed in the league and the cup, but Europe went well i feel. Finances are bad, mainly because of wages, will have to start getting in loaned players with 0% wages.

History

[b][u]Season[/u]       [u]League[/u]           [u]Pos.[/u]    [u]Cup[/u]          [u]Europe[/u]     [u]Achievements[/u][/b]
12/13        Turkish Div.2    4th     3rd Round    ------     Reaching Play-off Quarter Finals
13/14        Turkish Div.2    3rd     2nd Round    ------     Reaching Play-off Semi Finals
14/15        Turkish Div.2    2nd     2nd Round    ------     Reaching Play-off Quarter Finals
15/16        Turkish Div.2    1st     4th Round    ------     PROMOTION!!!!
16/17        Turkish Div.1    5th     5th Round    ------     Reaching Play-off Semi Finals
17/18        Turkish Div.1    1st     2nd Round    ------     PROMOTION!!!!
18/19        Turkish Prem    11th     4th Round    ------     Surviving Relegation
19/20        Turkish Prem    14th     4th Round    ------     Surviving Relegation
20/21        Turkish Prem     7th     Qrt Finals   ------     Reaching Euro Play-off Places
21/22        Turkish Prem     3rd     Qrt Finals   ------     Finishing Top 3, Qualifying for Europa League
22/23        Turkish Prem     9th     4th Round    ------     Getting through Europa League Groups

What happened Charlesbeams?

No idea, things just didn't go to plan when they needed to really. Could be my defense though.

How on earth was Tetik available on a free charlesbeams? He looks like the perfect striker - finishing, composure, pace, acceleration, off the ball, first touch and penalties are all excellent.

I have no idea, it's not like his team was doing badly at the time either, maybe he was just sick of playing for them :p Edit: I may have to sell him if i want my finances to stay good all season.

Right i can finally get some game time in (no work now for over a week), lets catch up first ...

Good luck in Europa League PRDH.

Congrats on the survival again Tommy, and nice one on making it into Europe.

Awesome season Welsh Wizard real good going.

Congrats on the promotion to the Turkish Prem. DodgeeD, great season an amazing amount of goals (both for and against) what a season for the fans. Nice one on winning the Fair Play award (i've got that twice now ).

Survival Berty now onwards and upwards good going mate.

Good going Almondo won that one easy ... Now for La Liga, good luck.

Unlucky on the Euopa draw being a little unkind Charlesbeams, an aim for Europa again next year!? Or is it Title challenge time? ;)

Unlucky on the Euopa draw being a little unkind Charlesbeams, an aim for Europa again next year!? Or is it Title challenge time? ;)

Title challenge would be nice and the first 3 games have started off in the right way, 1-0 win over Fenerbahce, 0-0 with Galatasaray and 4-0 win over Gaziantepspor. Anything can happen though, but with no Europa League days before a league match, might help.

SV_Wuppertaler.png

SV Wuppertaler Go marching on

German 3rd Division

League Table - http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/Wuppertaler/Endofseason2012/GermanThirdDivisionOverview_Stages.png

Transfer Summary -http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/Wuppertaler/Endofseason2012/WuppertalTransfers_History.png

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/Wuppertaler/Endofseason2012/WuppertalTransfers_History-2.png

Finances - 500k

League Summary

Well i hoped to break into the top ten but we had a very good start of the year thanks to Barca's young Spanish Striker who tore up the league. but the strain of the season took its toll on the squad and in the second half of the season the teams performances dropped and I finished 2nd but before January this was die to a lot of inurys so i know what i need to do is need to get more strength in depth in all areas of my squad.

Fixture List

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/Wuppertaler/Endofseason2012/WuppertalerSVBorussiaFixtures_Fixtures.png

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/Wuppertaler/Endofseason2012/WuppertalerSVBorussiaFixtures_Fixtures-2.png

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/Wuppertaler/Endofseason2012/WuppertalerSVBorussiaFixtures_Fixtures-3.png

League Player & Team Stats & awards

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/Wuppertaler/Endofseason2012/GermanThirdDivisionStats_TeamStats.png

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/Wuppertaler/Endofseason2012/GermanThirdDivisionStats_PlayerStats.png

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/Wuppertaler/Endofseason2012/GermanThirdDivisionAwards_AwardWinners.png

Squad list

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/Wuppertaler/Endofseason2012/WuppertalerSVBorussiaSquad_Players.png

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/Wuppertaler/Endofseason2012/WuppertalerSVBorussiaSquad_Players-2.png

Aims for next season are to finish in the top half of the table

Archived