FM12 Big Euro Nation: Small Club to Big Club Challenge

Really? Damn! Desperate for some of that cash.

I'll just have to find a merchandising sales machine like your chap, he looks quality!

Unfortunately yeah, there will be some worse teams in there, but we probably won't get drawn with them. I'll find out who i have soonish and will mention on here.

Does the Portuguese league not give you money per win/draw?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unfortunately yeah, there will be some worse teams in there, but we probably won't get drawn with them. I'll find out who i have soonish and will mention on here.

Does the Portuguese league not give you money per win/draw?

Nope! I've also just realised I'm going to have to pay attention to home grown rules. I have no Portuguese players in my squad! This might be tricky!

5ergio's Anadolu Üsküdar 2012-13 Season Report

AUBadge.jpg

League || Transfers || Finances || Ending Fixtures

So here is the end of 12-13 season in Turkey 2nd Division. You know I've told you that the performances were a bit shaky in the short reports I have given. We never managed to get going, especially in the attacking end. Even in matches where we seem to play as a compact team, we end up conceding a goal from a single opportunity to lose crucial matches. January window saw us bring in a few players, of 2 who are pretty special for this level:

Barış Memiş: Ex-Trabzonspor player, was regarded highly a year or two ago but never made the step up. I'm glad to have him in the Anadolu ranks and his instant contribution of 6 goals, 5 assists and 3 MoMs in just 15 starts on AML spot with an average of 7,34 justified his capture.

Ekrem Kahya: Born in Den Haag, played in Holland for 13,5 years of his 15 career. A versatile player which I have utilised as a Deep Lying Playmaker in my 4-3-3 formed with DMC - 2x MC - AM Wingers and a lone deep lying striker. His transfer was mainly due to my change of tactics where I moved my AMC spot to DMC to cover the back and retain possesion more, to concede less. 16 starts, 1 sub appearance, 1 missed penalty, no goals or assists but a healthy 6,82 rating with 3 tackles per game and 80% pass completion. Brought experience to the team that is for sure.

The focal point of the league campaign seemed like the team getting used to the new 4-3-3 after the initial 4-2-3-1 I have tried and new transfers getting on with the team in late March. I still can't believe how they manage to get those performances though. Hopefully with the new transfers for the 2013-14 season, we can push for a playoff spot.

The Cup:

Horrid. Made a rotation as I was playing a non-league side but their striker, as I scouted after the match, was regarded as a good First Division one. Learnt that the hard way. Lost 2-0 to Gölcükspor in 1st Round.

Now, let's have a look at my team, unfortunately with no stats on their screen shots :(

Goalkeepers:

No one to single out here. They all managed some decent performances coupled with some horrible ones. Kerem Inan is the popular name here but my other GKs seem to have bigger potentials than him so he'll most likely be a back up in the upcoming season.

Defenders:

Kadir Demir: The first player to enter favored personnel of the club. FPotY and a solid defender but one that will be pushed aside in the upcoming matches when you see my prospective sons. 24(1) starts, 1 assists, 2 MoMs, 2,79 tackles per game with 6,95 rating.

Mertgül Çapoğlu: He was known to me from the earlier games as a decent left back for lower leagues so I agreed with my scout when he said Mertgül is a good player for this division. Sadly missed whole second half due a torn calf muscle. 13 starts, 3,77 tackles per game with a 6,73 rating.

Midfielders:

Satılmış Çölbekler: Signed because my scouts told he is good for this level and I have to say, he's pretty well equipped for a midfielder. I'd have utilised him as a box-to-box but his lack of dribbling and flair discouraged me. Played in front of Ekrem, partnering team captain Muhammet in MC. Injured for a total of 2-2,5 months, halting his progress. With his age 24 now, I guess he won't develop as much as I'd like him. I might as well look for a regen midfielder for U18. 20(3) starts 2 tackles per game, 81% pass completion with 6,71 rating.

Muhammet Çağlar: Team captain, versatile and an all-arounder midfielder. Had a bit of a problem with him when he ran riot asking for a new contract but we manage to get on well after that. 31 starts, 5 assists 2,3 tackles per game with 83% pass completion and 6,87 rating.

Zafer Şensoy: Seemed like a centre player before I have a look at his attributes. Played him as my AMR mostly but he provided me the ability to switch positions effectively when needed. He'll be a back up from now on though. 28 starts, 3 goals and 5 assists with 1 MoM. 2,6 tackles per game with 1,4 dribbles as well. 79% pass completion, 6,85 rating.

Mehmet Sayan: Decent back up winger given the quality of Zafer & Barış. Played his role in the first hal of the season mostly. 8(9) starts with 1 goal and assist each. 74% pass completion, 2,4 dribbles per game with 6,73 rating.

Tural Narimanov: Another decent back up for the wings and an Azerbaijan national as well! Worst thing about him is not being proficient in playing AML at all so he featured less. I will get a flat 4-4-2 ready for this season as well so he may be of use, maybe. 4(6) starts, 2,2 tackles 72% pass completion, 1,2 dribbles with 6,61 rating.

Strikers:

Nothing to mention as every one of them managed to get around 4-7 goals, decent ones to be honest. I am hoping you'll see a good name regularly here starting from this season though.

The Youth:

The initial youth squad and the april intake was awful. None of the youngesters were regarded higher than 1,5 stars in potential and the highest current ability was 4 silver stars. Considering the fact that I have signed a couple of youngesters from Amateur contracts in the season, it seems like I will do the same this time. And now, you get to meet my highly regarded sons. They will be nurtured into first team football this upcoming season seeing how they have developed already!

Fatih Kaya: Signed in Jan window, he's a natural AMC which I have no use for my tactic at the moment but his skill to play AML encourages me to retain him as a winger first. When I have the quality to go 4-2-3-1 with a AM L-C-R setup he'll be a star it seems.

Nevzat Yasa: Primarily a striker but adept at midfield roles as well. Called up to Germany U19 and played 45 min in his single call up which surprised me to be honest. His skills are valuable though as he is not only a goal scorer but a good attacking player by the looks of it.

Selim Yavaş: A good centre back with some good attacking attributes as well. Featured in 2(1) games near the end of season averaging 7,2!

Tuncay Sertel: Lovely training performance by the young lad an he got a reward playing his first competitive games for the team. Most likely he'll be my first choice centre back from now on, that is if I manage to keep him around. Started 9(1) games with barely 1 tackle per game but a good 7,09 rating.

Burak Yıldız: The lad has some excellent attributes, though his lack of passing and creativity worries me to utilise him as a winger. Will let him develop more with U18s as I have good wingers and decent strikers already to start. Featured once as a sub only.

Lastly, as I have made a mistake to move further before reporting, I have my first 2 transfers of the next season already with the team.

Firstly, the highly anticipated Aykut Güler arrives after his contract expires with Gaziosmanpaşaspor. Regarded as having a Premier Division potential, I hope he will sort out the problems in the final third of the pitch.

Second transfer of the season was a surprise to me as well. Anıl Koç, who was a trialist in Adana DS it seems, never popped up in my radar till this years transfer window. Born in Belgium, he couldn't manage to break into Anderlecht or Standard squads and was released. When I spotted him, there were a few clubs, including First and Premier Division ones, interested in him. Had to pay a lot to capture the lad but he is way too good to pass on.

Avoiding relegation with an excellent run in the last 8 games gave hope to be honest. With Barış, Anıl and Aykut in the front lines, I hope I'll create more chances this season and push higher!

History

Season         League         Pos.           Cup            Europe         Achievements

12-13          2nd Div        10th           1st Round      ---            Survived!

Nope! I've also just realised I'm going to have to pay attention to home grown rules. I have no Portuguese players in my squad! This might be tricky!

Ahh, i get about £350k a win and £150k per draw :p and i'm only allowed 8 non-Turkish in my match day squads, 6 in first 11, so i have to have Turkish players. Hopefully i'll be ok for home-grown players.

Have been trying to get in former players as staff too, mainly ones i recognise. So far i have Gary Cahill and Leighton Baines as Youth Coaches, Mamadou Niang as a First Team Coach and Ricardo Quaresma as a Scout. Edson Bastos is my Ass.Man, but i've only ever heard his name before.

Good job staying up in your first season 5ergio

Great work on getting into Europe Charlesbeams and PDRH!! :thup: Hopefully, that will give your finances a boost and help you attract some better players. :)

5ergio - mid-table respectability makes for a good first season I think. :) A consistent scorer is vital for a promotion push at this level I find - Yaser Hacimustafoglu available in your game? ;)

I'm halfway through my debut season in the First Division so I'll have a mid-season update posted by the end of the day.

Great work on getting into Europe Charlesbeams and PDRH!! :thup: Hopefully, that will give your finances a boost and help you attract some better players. :)

Cheers. Not sure if you saw my question before, but is Muhammed Kesik in your game? and how is he doing if so?

Also the Europa League draw has been made and i've been given Lech Poznan, lucky for me they were the lowest seeded team, couldn't have got a better draw really, but still not going to be easy.

Cheers. Not sure if you saw my question before, but is Muhammed Kesik in your game? and how is he doing if so?
Apologies - I saw the question but then forgot about it. :(

Anyway, here is Muhammet Kesik from my game. Released by Bayern at the end of last season and snapped up by Bursaspor on a free. My scouts give him 5 stars for both current and potential ability. Looks like he could be a major star for Turkey. :thup:

LaVitrennelogo.png

Aventure française de Berty Bassett

La Vitréenne FC - 2015/16 (French National)

Results1

Results2

Results3

League - Graph

Well, finally won promotion and it was a very scrappy one too. We were pretty consistant all season but dropped too many points against weaker teams for my liking. We went into the last two games in 2nd psition but only a few points seperating the top 5 or 6 teams, so we had a chance of winning the league but also of missing out altogether. Our penultimate game was away at 4th placed Clermont Foot, and as usual we bottled it losing 2-0, which put us in 4th place and behind Clermont going into the last match. It was simple, we had to win and hope that at least one of the 2nd or 3rd place teams lost (Calais had won the league by this point). In a sort of revenge the team to lose was Clermont Foot, meaning our 3-1 win took us into 3rd on the last day. Phew.

French Cup - 8th round

Got through the 6th and 7th round with no problems, playing against lower league teams. As usual though I came up against a Ligue 2 side and struggled, Niort were bottom of the league and I thought I should have a chance but always struggle against better teams.

Transfers

Plenty of players out and with our wage budget of just over £8k it was a case of bringing in more youngsters on low wages.

Squad - Team report - Best XI - Best XI overall

GK - Alexandre Letellier - Fairly consistant season, not outstanding, will probably look towards another keeper for Ligue 2.

DL - Karl Monthé - Good, solid season from the left back who also plays as well in the centre.

DC - Yoann Bourillon - Has been excellent for the club over the last few seasons but I think he'll be pushed out next season by the younger generation.

DC - Ugo Gostisbehere - Signed on a free at the start of the season, solid in defence and grabbed himself some vital headed goals.

DR - Johann Rouault - Not an outstanding season and also hasn't really improved as a player. Hopefully playing at a higher level will improve him.

DMC - Kouadio Kouadio - Looks like an excellent player, and had a good season.

DMC - Jordan Ferri - Was a key member of the team, and one of the highest earners so I expected him to do well.

AML - Yacouba Diallo - Excellent season, plays best as a striker but due to Angan playing there Diallo played on the left and made the position his own. Named in the National team of the season.

AMC - Franck Bikoya - Good season but not sure if he'll get many chances next season in Ligue 2.

AMR - Riccardo Iacopino - Good signing, very inconsistant though, can play in plenty of positions but best on the right.

SC - Jean-Jacques Angan - Outstanding second half of the season where he got most of his goals. Got the clean sweep of awards, the National best player, Golden scarves player of the season, National star player of the season and the top goalscorer.

Finances - The finances looking much better now we're in Ligue 2, we get around £4.5m in TV money spread over the season. Transfer/Wage budget, turning pro means we're going to have to spend a lot more on wages, surprised by having a decent transfer budget, probably won't use it though.

In other news:

Turned professional, and have to spend another £665k on a stadium expansion, this expansion takes our capacity just over 10,000 so I guess that's what the rules are. I guess planning the new stadium after my first season was needed after all.

Season  |  League   | Position |    Cup    | Achievements  |
-------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13 | National  |   10th   | 7th Round | Overachievers |
2013/14 | National  |   6th    | 6th Round |               |
2014/15 | National  |   6th    | 7th Round |               |
2015/16 | National  |   3rd    | 8th Round | Promotion     |

DodgeeD - He is absolutely ridiculous in my game, scored 47 goals in the league last season. 234 goals in 245 league games overall

1st Leg in Europe against Lech was simple as Tetik ran riot getting a hat-trick on his debut, his

(not sure why the fans aren't cheering/jumping)was pretty special. 2nd leg i just need to try and score and i should be fine.

2nd Leg i decided to play a weakened team as i have a league game a few days later, conceded early, but got another 4 goals to send us into the group stages.

Pretty pleased with the group draw, it could have been much worse.

Keçiörengücü January 2015 Update

Turkish 1st Division

At the start of the season, I was worried. A 1-1 home draw with fellow newly-promoted Hacettepe (who are on the same challenge schedule as me having been unplayable at the start of the game!) was not the best of starts, especially as they were being predicted to finish last. There then followed high-scoring defeats, 6-4 away to Tavşnali Linyitspor and 5-3 to Manisaposr coming either side of a 2-0 loss to Boluspor. I made a few defensive tweaks but more importantly, I ditched the 'old guard' and played two youngsters in central defence - Gagoshidze and Ali Topal, who had both signed in the summer. That did the trick as we ran out 7-1 winners in our next game against BUGSAS. Since then, we have lost just twice more - a disapponting home defeat to Elazigspor and a narrow away defeat at Samsunspor - and had one draw. 10 further wins, including the last six in a row, have catağulted us up to second at just past the halfway stage! Can we stay there? I don't think so but we look more than safe from relegation and I have adjusted the season expectations to a mid-table finish accordingly.

Current Standings

As you can see from the table, we have once again been free-scoring. In addition to the above goalfests, we have beaten Altay 6-4, Sakaryaspor 5-2 and Hacettepe 6-2 (all away!) Also worth mentioning is a 2-1 win over our parent club, Ankaragücü. The goals have come due to top notch performances (yet again) from Berkin Arslan, who has had not trpuble making the step up a division, and Yaser Hacimustafoğlu. Sinan Meriç has continued his development nicely with plenty of assists from his deep-lying role. Pleasant surprises have been Osman Özvardar, who is now established as Hacimustafaoglu's strike partner and Görkem Celik who has had a lengthy run in the side due to Ugur Yanıkdemir picking up a long-term injury. His performances on the right wing have defied his stats!

Obviously, the defence is still a concern as we have the worst defensive record in the division. That should be mitigated by our opening fixtures though, which saw us concede 14 goals in the first 4 games. Since then, we haven't conceded more than 2 in a game. We are also yet to keep a clean sheet however! Bringing Malkhaz Gagoshidze into defence has helped as has the form of Miroslav Krsko, a player who really covers the entire left-flank (and in my opinion, deserves a higher average rating), and Aleksandar Tanasin, who does the same on the right.

And a boost to the backline will (hopefully) now come in the shape of Sercan Sen, who has just arrived on a free transfer. I spotted him at the Turkey Trial Day in August but it took three attempts to get him to agree to a deal, by which time the registration deadline had passed. He's rated as a good Premier League keeper with the potential to be a leading star. I hope I can hang on to him as we attempt to climb up thefootballing ladder!

Turkish Cup

Not much to mention here. A bye for the 1st round, easy win over a 2nd Division side in the next round before battling to a narrow defeat at Boluspor in the 3rd Round - played with ten men from the 25th minute on, equalised twice before losing in the last minute of extra time! At least we can concentrate on the league now. :)

Awesome season Charlesbeams congrats on getting into the Championship Playoffs!

PRDH .. Wow, to go from Relegation candidates to Europa League in one season is awesome work. Lets hope you can make Europe again now you've given your fans a taste of it.

Great finances for Turkey 5ergio and well done on getting the tricky survival first season out of the way .. Now onwards and upwards.

Nice work on the promotion Berty and so close to the title as well.

I'll have my first season in the Premier update up tonight (first chance i've got after a busy few days of not getting on FM at all).

Just got our first clean sheet of the season... in game 20! :D We beat Boluspor 6-0 away leading to their manager being sacked. I was linked with the job immediately after the game as well. Would have turned it down even if this was a regular career game. :)

58003109.png

End Of Season Update 2012/2013

League Table

Graph

Player Stats

Cup Fixtures

Great season finishing as champions but could of finished anywhere if any of the many draws went the wrong way. Great start climbing to the top of the table but poor form in the middle threated our chances but 2nd half after the winter break we gained back the ground and took the lead and won the championship with two games to spare with great form of 12 wins and 3 draws out of the 15 games.

The cup came along fast before we could sign anyone and went out in the first round we entered(5th round) quite easily.

Transfers

Squad

Finances

Released nearly all of the squad. Missed out on Orlando this time but were happy with the transfers in the end.

Squad covered us well for this season but will need to add if we can to stay up next season.

Finances not looking too healthy need an oil baron to take over us :lol:

Key Players

Pascal Igwe - Offered by his agent to me. Normally play him AML and offers a big goal threat running in behind looking for through balls and flick-ons.

Frank Frimpong - Was hard which players to play with 3 foriegn players rule but in a short time Frimpong made sure he was always first choice looked solid and never made a mistake.

Vasily Karmazinenko - Our Top scorer didn't do as well as Orlando did on my last save but did well enough.

[b][u]Career Overview[/u][/b]

Season      Team        League                          League Finish    Achievements                            
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13     FC Chita    Russian First Division           1st             League Champions

Charlesbeams - What a beast! I wonder if we'll see the same from him 8 years down the line in my game.

Hopefully, but also hopefully not, specially if you have to play against him, he's scored quite a few against me.

Awesome season Charlesbeams congrats on getting into the Championship Playoffs!

Cheers, hopefully i can do it again this season, but even getting to the Euro play-offs will be good enough for me.

After I get the update done, I can start my comments :) Looks like this'll be a looong one.

brettney1980, Those goals by Ozparilti are spectecular!

vikeologist, Lovely finish to the 2nd division mate. Now that's called storming through for sure!

G-Wiz, Good luck in Russia with Diname Stavropol.

Almondo, Gutted to lose out on promotion. That's a remarkable progress though.

Andy Sava, Good luck with RB Leipzig!

berty1978, Solid season finishing 6th and you deserved your promotion this time.

StellaF1, Good play off win to reserve a place in Serie B!

DodgeeD, Wow! Promoted in second season. I wish I was that skilled :) I know Yaser and he's a capable striker but there's no way he's dropping down a league to join me from Kasımpaşaspor. I have the 3rd worst reputation in the league as well. Keep the progress up and you shall challenge the big boys next season!

Romanista1994, Yay! The best way to get a promotion is winning the league for sure! Keep it up!

Charlesbeams, Good season coming 7th but gutted you couldn't work out the play off system. Congrats on MotY award. Great to see you progress more the next season for a European place. And I have to say I am pleased we have our first European teams.

duccio, Bah. Bad luck to lose out in semis of play offs. You'll surely get a promotion next season!

el sid, Straight champions from expected dead last?!? Excellent!

Ohanzee, Ahh. Close but no cigar mate. Next season shall see you promoted I hope.

Amethyst21, Good survival skills in first season. I can feel you :)

TanO, Nice win there mate. Crucial championship should carry the morale to next season.

Flashman's School Days, Surviving and building a root for the future is good for the first season. Keep it up!

LLR, Nice to get yourself a spot in playoffs. Promotion looking likely next year I presume?

silkEAPE, Congrats on promotion mate. Good luck in Serie C1.

Fletchdt, Good luck in Spain mate.

Britrock, Good luck in Italy!

ArranoBeltza, Welcome and good luck to you too.

toonbalmy, Good luck and have fun in Germany.

PRDH, One more European team for the challenge. Keep walking guys and you will eventually grab the league as well in no time!

Welsh Wizard, Just as expecte, the wizard grabs the championship, getting promoted! Congrats mate.

Now that was long! On with some transfer activity for Anadolu Üsküdar.

RB Leipzig - German Second Division - 2013/14

Right, this was a great season again. We won the league again! However, it was not as easy as last year or as easy as past versions. Took me to the final fixture but it was in my own hands so I won to take the title. Couple of dodgy moments but a 14 game unbeaten streak really helped. Strikers struggled bar new signing Cauiby. However, my CBs made up for this by both being good scoring options from set pieces. My Lb, Nouri, was on top form notching 17 assists and 1 goal in his 37 matches. Priceless player.

League Table - Fixtures 1 - Fixtures 2

In the cup we did well, reaching the Quarter Finals. Unlucky to lose to Bundesliga side Gladbach as we penned them back for large periods of the game. Still took one Bundesliga scalp as I beat Wolfsburg 4-2. Good for the finances, will be looking for at least that next season.

Gladbach 2 - 1 RB Leipzig

Team - Transfers - My Profile - Team Information

What the hell???

Despite lying in fourteenth place in February, I've already been sacked.

I think the board were kind of pissed that some of my new signings did not pan out, and some of my team's performances were ****-poor. Still, I am kind of frustrated so I just exited, screw a screenshot. Re-loaded the June 18 save and I decided to give in to rampant corporatism and so I have taken up a job as manager of RB Leipzig.

While the team obviously has a higher rep and more money than many alternatives, and more good news is that they have a great stadium, so I can probably focus time and money worrying more about the squad and training facilities, at least for a while. Plus I like the idea of bringing first division football to Leipzig for the first time in a long time.

Some of the players I got for Alzenau will be definite targets, while others were very obvious mistakes...

SV_Waldhof_Mannheim.png

SV Waldhof Mannheim - German Third Division - Season 2012/13

End of Season Review

Table

So the end of our first season in charge saw Mannheim finish in 12th position. My thoughts? overall i am slightly disappointed but considering the young squad i had with a degree of a lack of strength in depth, i am relatively happy. three wins in the final three matches saw us rise from 15th to a more respectable 12th which is ok in the end

Squad 1

Squad 2

I am not doing my usual full update as some players don't really deserve the acknowledgement and so i have handpicked the few better players in our season.

Goalkeepers

30. Niclas Heimann - The young German had a good season between the sticks and was potentially our most consistent performer. Niclas could be the clubs keeper for a few years yet.

Defenders

6. Wouter Gudde - Wouter was identified as a star of the team but he didn't quite do it for me. did well but i was hoping for more, he found himself on the bench in the Spring.

4. Fabian Heinrich - Despite his tender age, Fabian was statistically our best defender. has plenty of room to grow further.

16. Mitja Schafer - the experienced German played both CB and LB during the season and earned himself a new one year contract. adds real experience to the squad.

Midfielders

14. Mads Laudrup - Mads had a tough time when he joined the club but he grew as the season went on and was a key performer towards then end of the season. hopefully there is more to come next season.

17. Henning Grieneisen - Henning was a decent performer for us and is recognised for his goals and assists. quality not great though and he had many a poor performance.

Strikers

9. Gaetano Manno - Gaetano is here for his early season form where his goals helped us to a good start in the league. unfortunately he got injured and never recaptured his form

12. Nicolao Dumitru - the january signing took a while to settle and score but once he did he formed a good partnership with Enukidze. still developing i have high hopes next season.

99. Gurami Enukidze - GUrami really struggled early doors and wanted to leave the club and he was close to going. however he returned after the winter break in great form and finished top goalscorer. he also managed to score 4 goals in two seperate games in the spring. hopefully he and Dumitru can lead the line next season.

Finances

As previously mentioned finances are dire and we are over £1 miullion in the red. i feel that this is only going to get worse while we are in the Third division although i will try to improve the situation next season.

So that's it, season one over. hopefully we see an improvement next season.

2013/2014 review

We were tipped with an outside chance of promotion, I just hoped for mid table obscurity

League table

Position graph

We achieved excactly what I thought and hoped we would, we hit a rough patch at the end of the season so we ended a bit too low for my liking, but I'm satisfied how the season has gone in a whole.

Transfers - All players are good for this level, but they didn't always played like it.

squad 1 | squad 2 - A capable squad at this level, but if I want promotion we need some reinforcements.

Top players:

5: Remo Mally - A fine player who performed consistently over the course of the season.

4: Timo Hildebrand - A great keeper for this level, even played for Germany at some time in his career.

3: Matthias Buszkowiak - He developed very well this season and got himself a first-team spot.

2: Sören Gonther - An awesome defender a real leader of the defensive line.

1: Bastian Schulz - A great midfielder and certainly one of my best players in the seasons to come.

Great season Charlesbeams, finished ahead of Galatasaray, impressive. Good luck in the Euro cup group stage.

Well done on an outstanding season PRDH, also good luck in Europe.

Good first season 5ergio, survival is the main thing then build from there.

Congrats Welsh Wizard, winning the league in your first season is a great effort.

Unlucky ArranBeltza, hope you have better luck in Leipzig.

Good solid first seasons rlipscombe and neushoorn70

And thanks everyone, have already finished my next season, survived but still disappointed, I'm never happy though. ;) This guy has unbelievable tekkers (soccer AM :)), signed after being offered by his agent and taken on trial, almost single handedly kept us up in the last few games. Review to come when it's ready.

...And apparently I have the next Stefan Kießling in my squad. Debuted as a sub and scored in my 4-1 win against Jena to open the season. Especially since I love having big target men, I will do everything in my power to keep this kid, as he's highly rated by my scouts and is already attracting attention from bigger clubs.

...And apparently I have the next Stefan Kießling in my squad. Debuted as a sub and scored in my 4-1 win against Jena to open the season. Especially since I love having big target men, I will do everything in my power to keep this kid, as he's highly rated by my scouts and is already attracting attention from bigger clubs.

He looks a really promising kid... good luck keeping him - he could well be your no. 1 striker for many years.

He looks quality. Very good luck in keeping him, I can see him being absolutely class in a few years.

Dardanelspor A.S - Season 2016/17

Dardanel_logo.png

canakkale_18_mart1.jpgDardanelles_map2.png

League;|Graph

What a first Season in the Turkish Premier, we never dropped any lower than 11th and for most of the season hovered around 4th-6th. Last game of the season saw us lose to Galatasaray and finish 5th when we were so close to a Championship Playoff place in our first season (back) in the top tier. The Inside Forwards formation was the name of the day again and it seemed to take the Premier by storm thanks inpart to the performances of Anchor Man new signing Timo Nagel who was released by Bayer Leverkusen. We sometimes switched to just the one up front and dropped a man back into a CM/AM spot.

Playoffs 1 + 2;

We entered the European Playoffs and after winning the first round we we're pretty much hammered back down to ground by Bursuspor (we did have some key players missing though in our defence).

Confidence

Transfers;|Finances

Free transfers were once again the key to any success this season and we added 4 guys who became first team regulars including 2 more Germans, bringing our German born players to 7 (2 have become full Turkish Citizens and played for Turkey at Youth Level so far).

The Squad; - Team Report

Lineup;

GK, Arsen Petrosyan

RB, Muhammed Yetgin

CB, Samet Fettahoglu

CB, Urcument Ozsulen

LB, Willem Appiah-Ofori

ANC, Timo Nagel

CM, Felix Gumedze

IFR, Osman Ozparilti

IFL, Martin Marx

CF, Murat Yilmaz

CF, Eduards Visnakovs

Season    Division     Pos   Turkish Cup     Notes
-------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13   Second       2nd    Third Round    Promotion!
2013/14  First Div.    10th  Second Round    Mid-Table - Check!
2014/15  First Div.    8th    Third Rd.      Just below Playoffs
2015/16  First Div.    Top!  Second Round    Champions!!!
2016/17   Premier      5th    Fourth Rd.     Made it into Europe!! Somehow.

For the sake of full disclosure, I used FMRTE. All I did, though, was edit RB Leipzig's away uniforms to have yellow shorts and socks, as RB Salzburg and NYRB have worn in recent games because I like the way it looks more. This will be the first and only time I'll use it in my save, hope that's acceptable!
I used it to swap my teams home and away shirts, aesthetic things are fine to change, it's no different from using a different skin IMO.

Congratulations on Europe Brettney.

Bad news, Davi (see update above) is refusing to sign a new contract - it runs out at the end of the year. I'm not sure I'm in a position to let valuable players leave for nothing. I've received a bid of £1.9m for him, I think I'm going to have to accept it. A pity, but it's a huge chunk of money for me at this stage.

Good season rlipscombe, unlucky with your finances. I see we have quite a few players in common too, Heimann, Gudde, Laudrup and Enukidze :) Heimann has been a beast for me in the 2nd division, so hold on to him! Laudrup started very slowly for me too, but has now become very good

Des Tiny's AD Parla

parla.png

Pre-Season 2014/15

Second Division B3

September 1st Update

The Transfers

In Brief

In: 1 Players (Free)

Out: 10 Players (€55k)

Loans: None

Wages Total: €11,591 (p/w)

Wage Budget: €12,237 (p/w)

Remaining Transfers: €0

New Signings

First Team

Nicolas Morel (FRA-Free) [DM] - He is the new cover for Duillou, he is cheap enough and hence could end up as the replacement in the position if finances really become a problem. He came from Paris FC at the end of his contract.

Youth

None

Transfers Out

Just going to point out those that were major ones

First Team

Alessio Innocenti (€1.5k): Off to Lanzarote for a small fee, they were relegated last season.

Jose Sa (€2k): Also going to the newly relegated Lanzarote.

Ricardo Alves (€3k): Off to Caudal (relegated), he left cheaply as I couldn't afford to keep his wages on board.

Rodolfo Simoes (€20k): I had to get rid of him or Malheiro, so he left for a fair price and took his large wages with him, we had just beaten the team he chose 7:0 in a friendly.

Jose Luis Ramos (€28k): This one came as a surprise, but Avila offered a price that matched his release fee, so off he went, also has 30% of next sale clause.

The Friendlies

23.07 vs At.Leones CF 7:0

Dumast (16,52), Herlein (25), Vignali (34,37), Torres (84), Vilches (90)

30.07 vs Rayo "B" 6:0

Herlein (32,53), Vignali (47,51,59), Alvaro (72)

05.08 vs Avila 5:0

Vignali (25,40,47,49), Gomes (29)

11.08 vs Mostoles 4:1

OG (18), Yetgin (42), Aranda (81), Grosjean (90)

16.08 vs Segoviana 7:0

OG (4), Vignali (14), Herlein (39,48,55,83), Gomes (65)

23.08 vs El Alamo 3:0

Vignali (3), Dumast (31), Gomes (48)

Well I saw some great touches from the players I want to be leading the team, Grosjean was involved, Herlein scored, Vignali scored, Gomes did his job. Aranda & Malheiro were excellent down the sides and Dumast & Marin were awesome as well. I am hoping that we can build on this as I attempt to cut the wage budget, the youth players also looked good doing what they could so far.

Second Division B3

31.08 vs Albacete 5:0

Vignali (11,59), Grosjean (34), Dumast (76), Herlein (81)

Great first up game, especially because we were seen as the ultimate underdogs going into it every one thought we were going to be spanked. A good first half was shown up by an absolutely stunning second half and we ended in a brilliant position winning 5:0 and going top of the table with all four of our main goalscorers getting on the board.

The Team

So without Further ado, here is the team I expect to lead Parla in the 2nd Division B this season:

GK: Moldovan

DR: Aranda, DC: Marin & Dumast, DL: Malheiro

DM: Guillou

MR: Grosjean, MC: Gomes, ML: Kuru

ST: Herlein & Vignali

Just two changes to the line-up from last season, Malheiro at left back to cut the wastage and Guillou in the defensive mid slot to try and stop the waste of goals coming through the channel. I have managed to re-sign several players to this point for slightly less wages, but only a single extended season, it seems the same problem may come along in the next season. Looking to sell Grosjean as he won't even discuss a new contract, Herlein wants 1500+ p/w so he may go too. Currently around til 2016: Vignali, Gomes, Malheiro, Kuru & Marin.

We have 1598 tickets sold this season, it is just 9 more than last season so I am looking to pass 1600 next year.

And Portugal defeated Belgium to become World Champions...1:0

Europa 4th Qualifying Rd draw made - I'll be facing Panathinaikos. Could have been much, much worse with teams like Man City and Juventus in the draw. Hopefully, with a good performance, I might stand a chance.

Update

Welcome to Athens, Lusitania Acores fans are here, they've made a 2,724 mile trip. News sources are reporting this has a historic day not just for the club, but for the entire island group with this the first match any team from this western outpost of Europe playing in any European competition.

Let's hope the players can send the loyal fans home with a smile on their face.

Kick off

4 mins - Lusitania corner. It's swung in and Krause rises highest to nod it home! 0-1!!! But, it's been disallowed. Apparently there was a push in there.

12 mins - Lovely build up play from the Azores club sees a chance for Henrique but the captain blazes over - he really should have tested the keeper there.

22 mins - Henrique turns provider here as his perfectly weighted pass finds Kozak behind the Panathinaikos defence. He steadies himself and fires across the keeper. It's in! 0-1

25 mins - The lead doesn't last long as Panathinaikos equalise from a free-kick. 1-1

35 mins - The man, the legend, Jorge Rodriguez, threads a beautiful pass through the Greek defence, but once again the chance is spurned.

42 mins - Panathinaikos begin to make the Portuguese team regret their wastefulness as they curl a fantastic effort past Cabecinha. 2-1

45 mins - Fantastic cross field ball from Polegar finds Kozak in the area but, bafflingly, rather than take the ball down and strike it, he weakly heads it goalwards where the Greek team's keeper can easily gather.

Half time - We're giving as good as we get, but our inexperience is showing at this level though are profligate finishing.

54 mins - Borodin fires in a shot from the edge of the area, their 'keeper saves but can only knock it into the path of Dias. His touch is too heavy and it rolls out of play.

55 mins - Dias makes up for his mistake just after though. He picks up Rodriguez's pinpoint pass, slides the ball across the box where new signing Venizelos Chrysanthou is waiting. He makes no mistake and knocks it into the back of the net. 2-2

59 mins - Borodin with a free kick from the edge of the area. It's on target, but tipped round the post. Corner to Lusitania Acores, but it comes to nothing.

62 mins - Panathinaikos shows how to do it properly as they take the lead with another header from a set piece. 3-2

87 mins - Panathinakios beginning to take control here, but against the run of play Kozak wriggles free and fires off a shot, but it goes well wide.

Full time - Well, it's a defeat, but a narrow one, and with two away goals we've got a chance when we bring them back to Angra do Heroísmo in the Azores.

Welcome aboard Spamjabber! It certainly is fun! If you can get past some of the more obvious annoyances - no money, no coaches, board who want to sell all your good players!

In other news, can anyone else here that racket? Sounds like marching. Was that someone giving out orders? It's almost military. Oh right, that must be it, it's the changing of the guard! Bam!

Sorry, that was a terrible set up for a very weak punchline! You'll have to forgive me, it's my first win against any of the big three.

Edit - Won't go into as much detail, but it's the return leg of my Panathinaikos tie. At half time I'm 1-0 up (ahead on away goals) I really should have it tied up, I've missed a couple of very decent chances. As it stands it's on a knife edge. Very exciting second half on it's way!

Full time - It remained 1-0 despite another few clear chances for us. I was petrified as it hit the last 10 minutes that we'd pay for missing those chances. But we held on for a deserved win in the match and a win in the tie overall thanks to the away goals rule.

Edit - Group stage drawn. I'm looking ahead to games against sc Heerenveen, Girondins Bordeaux and Dynamo Kyiv, by no means the easiest group, but again, pleased to have avoided Man City, Tottenham, Juventus et al.

Erm, what..? No! My game just randomly quit. I don't know when I last saved! If I've lost both games against Panathinaikos and Sporting I'll be absolutely gutted!

Edit - It's pushed me back to 10 days before the beginning of the season. Lost my two league wins (including the one over Sporting) and the two Panathinaikos games, I must have been about two days from the monthly save. Furious, furious and gutted. Will have to catch those games up later. Don't feel like playing them again now. Probably a good thing as I should be working!

Archived