• Last Reply

7000008.png

Lusitânia Açores - 2016/17 - Season Summary

Finances

Key figure - £197,523 | Summary

Transfers | 13 Out (£0) | 5 Out (£0)

League | Predicted - 16th

Table | Graph

As the graph makes clear the season was one of general struggle. I was only ever briefly in the relegation places, but I was never far away. A great start was slowly eroded away by far too many draws having been in winning positions. Going into the run in, it was all very close, but suddenly the side picked out three wins in the last three games scoring 15 goals in the process. Not sure where tit came from, but it means we're to have a second season at the top table.

Cup

Nothing much in the Taca de Portugal, but some baffling results in the League Cup saw me get to the semi-final. I can only assume the big sides played weaker teams, because I got results against teams like Sporting.

Squad | Overview

Goalkeepers

Pavao - Back up, will go in the summer.

Cabecinha - First choice all season, but he is by no means assured of his spot next season.

Defenders

Leandrinho - Young full back, looks to have the potential to be more than decent.

Alex Kakuba - After a good few years his time has come. Looking to move him on in the summer.

Polegar - Shared game time with Timicer, neither managed to nail down there starting place.

Vasile Timicer - See above.

Felix Krause - German defender, looked decent if never quite good enough.

Lukas Klima - Another who semi-impressed.

Domagoj Franic - Didn't get much game time.

Alan - Lost his place after some good years. Time is up on his Azores career I think.

Etienne Manca - Decent enough when needed.

Midfielders

Robson - Another good servant who's not good enough for the next stage of the journey.

Claudio - Performed pretty well, wants to move to a bigger club. I will try to persuade him otherwise.

Eduard Borodin - Continues to grow into his role at the club, technically excellent. He should be here for a bit longer.

Thiago - Arrived mid-way through the season, useful to have around.

Dias - Pretty good first season at the club for yet another Brazilian to move East.

Davy Rog - Young left-winger, plenty of potential in this Dutchman.

Haris Kozak - Prolific from the right wing without ever really looking good enough. He just scored goals. Not the worst habit I suppose.

Andre - Present for the final three games. Refusing to sign a new contract I'm afraid.

Forwards

Alex - Very good season for the young striker, my main aim of the summer will be to get him to renew his contract. I'm not entirely hopeful.

Henrique - Young captain of the squad, he's got a great future at the club. Scored some excellent goals, and also some really world class passes.

Davi - Another to join in January, did well before getting injured. If Alex doesn't sign on the dotted line then it looks like he'll be getting more playing time next season.

Aims for Last Season

1/ Survive - Yes!

Aims for Next Season

1/ Survive and consolidate

2/ Push up into mid-table

Story So Far...

Season		League			Position		Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13		Second Division - South	12th			Avoided Relegation (just)
2013/14		Second Division - South 1st			Promoted!
2014/15		Second League		14th			Avoided Relegation
2015/16		Second League		2nd			Promoted!
2016/17		Premier League		13th			Avoided Relegation

Previous Updates

12/13

13/14

14/15

15/16

AidanofLFC - Good luck with Alicante. One thing, sorry, convention is to post pictures as links. So it doesn't take an age to load the page for people with dodgy internet.

Ok, sorry ill just change it now..

Edit : How do you make it so it actually says profile, squad etc ?

Thanks, looks pretty promising so far... I got a goalie coach with 17 coaching goalkeepers for free :D

Its an A not E btw ;)

I'll remember that for next time :D

Spain is great to play in just don't be surprised if you're deep in the red down in the Segunda B

Last couple of games saved you there didn't they Charlesbeams!?

Thanks Romanista yeah i struck gold with the new formation/tactics, those hard working Germans i brought in did the trick.

Thanks 5ergio Fenerbahce, Galatasaray, Besiktas et all are now on notice ...

Congrats Ohanzee, unlucky so close to the Title.

Nice one Danger_Mouse, congrats on the promotion and good luck next season.

Well done on staying up Tommy. Shame about that Celtic result.

And another nice end to the season, congrats at staying up PRDH.

Brilliant. Preparing for my second Premier League season and the board decide it would make survival easier if they reduced the wage budget. Having to release good players to get beneath the cap in order to actually put a full team together.

2012/2013 review

Predicted to come in 7th, we had a good squad, so hoped to push for promotion with a bit of luck.

league table

positions graph

It turned that this league is much easier than I thought, we won the league with 4 games to go.

Transfers - all transfers were done by the previous manager, except for Dale Jennings.

squad 1 squad 2 - a good squad for this level, but not sure how big the gap is with the 2. Bundesliga.

Top players

5. Sören Gonther - A great defender who scored his fair share of goals.

4. Daniel Frahn - Our top scorer, a great striker for this level.

3. Kjartan Finnbogason - Did great when he played, but had a lot of competition.

2. Paul Schinke - Not a great player, but played very well.

1. Dale Jennings - Came on loan from Bayern in january, an awesome player with more than a goal a game.

neushorn - Well done. I can just imagine how pleased the previous manager was at how well his signings worked out for you.

Aidano - Looks like a big squad. Good luck getting rid of them. From what other posters say, Spain sounds quite a tough nut to crack, so good luck.

PRDH - Well done on surviving your first year.When I looked at the table I wondered where the big clubs were. I guess the Potuguese love their acronyms; as indeed do you! So, ALB for next season.

PRDH - Well done on surviving your first year.When I looked at the table I wondered where the big clubs were. I guess the Potuguese love their acronyms; as indeed do you! So, ALB for next season.

Yeah, it makes it harder to pick them out at first. But yeah Porto - FCP etc

tommy1872, Good to survive the first year mate. You should plant yourself as a Premier team in a year or two.

PRDH, Yay! One more survival in the top tier.

AidanofLFC, Good luck in Spain mate. It'll be tougher in the first few seasons as we have seen the Spaniards suffer from finances.

neushoorn70, Nice to achieve the potential of Leipzig in first season! KUTGW!

For my Anadolu side, it may change after the winter break. We are sitting at the last relagation spot (16th) with only 2 points sseperating us. 13th position is just a win away whereas 6 points will see us safely in mid table. I have abandoned my revolutionary 4-2-3-1 with 2 MCs & AMC and switched to a DMC & 2 MCs. Worked better in the first try, nearly drawing Dardanel away if it wasn't for that pesky referee for gifting them a penalty out of his arse!

The good news is though, I may have signed the next big thing if I manage to survive here. Ladies and gentlemen, I present you, Aykut GULER!

The lad is regarded as a decent signing for 2nd Div atm but his potential is good for Premier! Hopefully I'll make good use of him if I manage to survive.

Thanks 5ergio.

After scoring 15 goals in my final three games of last season, I've just opened the new season with a 5-1 victory. That makes it 20 goals scored in my last four competitive fixtures. Having said that I also scored 5 in my first game of last season, it didn't bode particularly well then!

<rant>

Can someone please tell me how to make my fullbacks not behave like drunk monkeys? I've tried tight marking, no marking, man marking, high pressing, no pressing, average pressing, hard tackling, easy tackling. It don't matter what I bloody tell them to do. They either rush out of position leaving my center backs totally alone, or stand still like statues and let wingers get behind them. Every goal I concede atm is the same. Winger gets ball, winger crosses ball (in air or on ground) and striker scores. 8 goals conceded in the first 4 matches now. This is why I never watch in 3D, it's so damn frustrating I wanna throw something at something. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

</rant>

Back to commentator view. At least then I don't have to watch the horror and can imagine the goals we concede are all wonder goals.

I've never uploaded a video before .. But just had to show 2 goals of Ozparilti's Hat-Trick in our second top flight game and first win.

[video=youtube;trWHUG3TunI]

[video=youtube;8G5P-QXM6pk]

Can i end the season now!? We're 2nd :eek: Ok so it's early days - 3 games in.

Vikeologist’s 2013/2014 End of Season Report

Lodoftheshire.png

1559.png

Battleforthemiddledivisions.png

Season             League            Pos           Cups                      Europe     Achievements
2012/13            Sc Div 3          1st           No comment                n/a        Manager of the Year
2013/14            Sc Div 2          1st           Challenge Cup Finalists   n/a   

I won the division by 20 points. http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff468/catchandcarry/ScottishSecondDivisionOverview_Stages.png

Transfers http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff468/catchandcarry/EastStirlingshireTransfers_History.png

Squad http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff468/catchandcarry/EastStirlingshireSquad_Players-1.png

I reached the final of the Challenge Cup, but lost to another Division 2 side in the final. Hopefully we'll win it next year. We went out of the other cups to Dundee Utd and Hamilton (who were top of division 1 at the time).

As for the league season; not much to say. We won our first 10 games, at which point we were 9 points clear, and the rest of the season was a procession.

As for next season, I hope that our scouting range will be increased. I'm not sure whether I want the club to go professional or not. All the current clubs, apart from Brechin, are professional, and it would be nice to see our promising players develop a bit as many of them have the potential to stick with us till at least our first few european campaigns, but I imagine it would be a bit expensive. In any case, it probably won't be my decision.

We could probably have an outside shot at the First Division with our current squad, but we've plenty of money, so hopefully we can upgrade the playing staff and be strong contenders.

Frankly i'm hoping for a bit of excitement or tension, because I came to this save from my FM 11 save where I'd won the league for the last 9 years and pretty much everything else. I'm almost a little jealous of other's tales of struggle and frustration, because thus far this has been a little boring. In any case, I'm sure it gets dramatically tougher from here on in. I'm looking forward to a bit of a challenge next season.

That's a some brilliant performances brettney1980! :thup:

Mattia Destro just put 3 (in a total of 7 minutes) past us in another 4-3 defeat. No wonder my defense is having trouble when the opposition have world class forwards. What on earth is a he doing playing at this level. *sigh*

* vikeologist - Wow, that's an amazing performance in the league. Congrats on the promotion, really well done! :thup: Good luck at the next level.

** As for tension and excitement. It will get a lot tougher in the top division. I think I got straight promotions to the top division in Scotland last year before struggling for a while to take over the big 2.

Well Parla have made it into the Playoffs, but qualifying 4th means we have to do this the hard way...113 goals scored in 38 league games is 2.97 Goals Per Game...but we conceded 66 goals in the season...ouch! I really need to work on my defence, especially if I hope to go up through the playoffs - And my Defensive Midfielder just got injured...out for 2-3 months (Back next season)

As for the thread WOW...Congrats to those winning their divisions, and Vikeologist in particular that season is amazing, this place is rocking along, almost halfway to the length of the 2011 thread and the game has only been out 2 weeks.

Season Preview 2011/2012

I have decided to make the trip all the way to Russia, and so am starting this challenge with

Logo_of_FC_Dynamo_Stavropol.png

Dinamo Stavropol

FC Dynamo Stavropol (Russian: «Динамо» (Ставрополь)) is an association football club from Stavropol, south Russia. Their best ever finish in the Russian Top League was 12th in 1993, and since then they have fallen pretty hard. After missing the 2009 season due to financial difficulties, the club was resurrected in 2010, taking over another Stavropol team, FC Stavropolye-2009. The only notable player i could find from a brief search (if you can call him notable) is Gurban Gurbanov, a retired, 64-time capped Azerbaijan international who, in 2010 became the most successful Azerbaijani manager in European competitions with 8 wins. Moving swiftly on...

Manager Profile

Club Overview

Club Facilities

So im back for another crack at this challenge, and im more determined than ever that i can live up to the highs i experienced with Vfb Lubeck on FM10. My real aim for the upcoming season is firstly to get to grips with the new look and layout of the game, but mainly to consolidate the teams position in the league. With the amount of money being pumped into Russian football at the moment, hopefully i can capitalise on this and use the transfer market wisely enough to get the club to a competitive level. But we will see lol

LLR - Said it before, but I have a feeling your opening post has a lot to do with so many people joining this year. :thup:

G-Wiz - Good luck in Russia!

Almondo - I think he looks good. Bit lacking in some mental abilities maybe. I don't play with wingers usually so not sure what exactly is needed. What annoys me about most wingers is that they lack finishing and composure to begin with, but it can improve a lot with training and experience.

* So in 11 matches so far in Ligue 2 our goal difference is 26-23. One place above me is Havre AC who have 10-8. We're actually the top scoring team in the league so far (although 2 team have the same amount).

V5vCe.png

Peña Sport FC season review 2015/16

League Table, Past Positions, Transfers, Finances

League

The league was good for us this season even though we did fall short in the playoffs. I said that I would get us to finish in mid table even though we were predicted to finish dead last by the media. The main reason for the success has been the signings of Drachmann, Allen and Roland who strengthened us in places we needed them, the only spot I didn't strengthen was the right midfield slot which turned out to be an over sight. The biggest thing for me though is that we have finished above Deportivo La Coruña two years running. For next year I hope that we can gain automatic promotion or even a league win.

Cup

Second round, Third Round, Fourth round 1st leg, Fourth round 2nd leg

A Fourth round exit against big opposition, however we had a good run especially when we were predicted to go out in the second round.

Squad

Goalkeepers

Ribero - A good season from the Portuguese keeper, although he did get sent off for handling outside the area.

Elói - Was the third keeper until I let Dele go then the back up.

Defenders

Felipe - A good season from the right back.

Nenê - The centre back has played extremely well

Bidari - Anothe rgood season for the centre back.

Drachmann - The young Dane came in and made the left back spot his own.

C.Garde - Played most of his time at centre back but has been relegated to a backup.

I.Garde - Another player relegated to backup status.

Soto - Back up full back who didn't really get a lot of time.

Herrera - The young left back didn't play a lot but will be the main back up for Drachann next season.

Midfielders

Gómez - An injury filled season for the right winger although he played wel when he was fit.

Allen - Came in and took a central midfield spot straght away, had some great assists.

Diego Puente - The main central midfield partner for Allen.

Roland - The Frenchman made the left midfield spot his own when he came in.

Kortina - Ended up being the main back up for Gomez although not really a right midfielder.

Juanma - Played mainly as a back up this year.

Txitxo - The club captain didn't get a lot of playing time and has decided to retire.

Jorgito - Played well when he was needed in the team.

Strikers

Weuts - The clubs top scorer had another great year.

Menga - Had another good year.

Keatings - The Scot came in and didn't have the best half season but hopefully he will push on well next year, although he is attracting Craig Levin's attention for the Scotland squad.

Iruarrizaga - Played well enough to stay in th efirst team squad as a fourth striker.

Season     |  Division           | League Position  |   Copa Del Rey  |    Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13    | 2nd Division B2     |      12th        |      N/A        |    Stayed up
2013/14    | 2nd Division B2     |      1st         |      N/A        |  Champions and Promotion
2014/15    | Liga Adelante       |      12th        |     2nd RD      |    Stayed up
2015/16    | Liga Adelante       |      4th         |     4th RD      |    Playoffs

The 100 Club

This section will be for those player who gain over 100 appearances and/or goals for the club while under my management. this is League and cup competitions.

Player         |   Apps   |     Goals     | Seasons between |     Note
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Javi Jimenez   |   101    |       3       |   2012-2015     |    Retired
Dolly Menga    |   135    |      60       |  2012-Present   | 
Igotz Garde    |   126    |      11       |  2012-Present   |
Kurt Weuts     |   127    |      72       |  2013-Present   |
Txitxo         |   108    |       2       |   2012-2016     |    Retired
Bidari         |   122    |      16       |  2013-Present   |
Yeray Soto     |   108    |       0       |  2012-2016      |    Retired
Juanma         |   128    |       6       |  2012-Present   |
Carlos Garde   |   125    |      10       |  2012-Present   |

Previous Years

2012/13

2013/14

2014/15

After 2 weeks of being busy with freakin' work i finally have a few days off. I have been exploring the game since the launch and now i decided it's time to start a challenge. Last year i took part in this challenge, playing with Kiel in Germany but i lost my interest in it after the forums went down. This year i'll also start with Germany so stay tuned for more info :p

RB Leipzig

135pxrbleipzig.png

A New Age

In a surprise move, RB Leipzig has hired unproven romanian head coach Andy Sava in their bid for success.

RB Leipzig was founded in 2009 and play their home games at Red Bull Arena, an impressive stadium for a Third Division side with a capacity of 44345 all-seater. They are affectionately known as Die Bullen and have a fierce rivalry with FC Lokomotive Leipzig.

2012/2013 Season Preview

RB Leipzig Overview

Manager Info

After a first look at my squad (1 & 2) i like what i see. Alot of depth which should allow me to perform well in my first season.

Media Prediction: 7th

Expectations: Top Half Finish

My Goals: Promotion

Transfer Budget: €548k

Wage Budget: €147k

Current Wages: €122k

So, i think i got lucky with this team, i really did not expect to find such a good team. If i fail with this team i will be really pissed.

well there's FAR too much to comment on in the last day or so so i will just say well done to those gaining promotion and welcome to all the new arrivals. RB Leipzig are proving popular in Germany this year unsurprisingly. LOTS of money on offer there. In my Mannheim game they have x10 the wage budget for season than my Mannheim team... :(

Great performance there vikeologist, dominated the league and unlucky in the challenge cup.

Good luck in Russia G-Wiz.

Unlucky Almondo, next seasons the one.

Good luck Andy Sava, lets hope it's another promotion for Red Bull.

EDIT: Just sold out my 12,692 (5,000+ more than the previous best) against Fenerbahce (the undefeated Fenerbahce), for those keeping score we lost 2-0.

LaVitrennelogo.png

Aventure française de Berty Bassett

La Vitréenne FC - 2014/15 (French National)

Results1

Results2

Results3

League - Graph

Well, where to start, looking at the results it certainly was a season of two halves. Yet again we were left to wonder why the form dropped after the winter break, somehow we managed to stay in the top three until the last few games but a run of 7 defeats in our last 11 games is relegation form and didn't deserve to go up. The thing I have noticed is that so far in the game I have had an awful record against the top teams, in fact the top three all did the double against me.

French Cup - 7th round

Disappointing again to go out in the 7th round after winning 11-0 against Toulon in the 6th. Drawn against fellow national side Frejus in the 7th round we went out on penalties again.

Transfers

Just two players in last season with Sylla one for the future and Iacopino another youngster and starred on the right wing for us.

Squad - Best XI - Best XI overall

Johann Rouault - Rather worryingly due to our inability to win promotion he is stalling somewhat. A mediocre season by his standards, was wanted briefly by PSG but they were probably put off by my £4m price tag.

Jacques Angan - A good season grabbing himself 21 goals in the league and 27 overall.

Yacouba Diallo

Finances - The board are obviously unhappy with the financial situation, well that's what you get when you decide to build a new stadium. For the new season the wage budget has gone down to a little over £8k pw, thats almost half of what it was when I started. Had to let my left back go who I guess due to yearly wage increases was on £900pw.

Season  |  League   | Position |    Cup    | Achievements  |
-------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13 | National  |   10th   | 7th Round | Overachievers |
2013/14 | National  |   6th    | 6th Round |               |
2014/15 | National  |   6th    | 7th Round |               |

Cheers Brettney I hope so. Although the board did really **** me off when they decided to sell Dolly Menga for £975k although they did give me a £500k chunk of it for transfers of which I spent about £300k on a 20 yr old Striker.

Least you got some cash out of it then, what are your finance like?

Just lost a 12 game unbeaten run but still sit top by 1 goal right now. A 3 horse race with me, Mainz and Dusseldorf right now.

Out of the German cup after losing to First Division side Gladbach 2-1 in the Quarter Finals. Beat First Division Wolfsburg 4-2 the round before though :cool:

12 games left, wish me luck!

Seregno.gif

Seregno 2014-15, Season 3, Serie C1/A

Squad ¦ Transfers ¦ Finances

Italian Cup

Fixtures

For the first time we were entered into the Italian cup in the 1st qualifying round. We drew fellow Serie C1/A Side Treviso who we drew 1-1 and eventually beat on penalties to reach the second qualifying round. Here we were drawn away at Serie B side Sorrento who deservedly beat us 3-1 to send us out.

Serie C Cup

Fixtures

For some reason we missed the group stage of the competition this year and the only reason i could think as to why was that we had qualified for the second qualifying round of the Italian Cup. So for the 3rd year in a row we made the 1st knockout round of the Serie C Cup. Also, for the third year in a row we went out at this stage!

League

League ¦ Graph ¦ Fixtures-1 ¦ Fixtures-2

One thing that summed up the past season is that we simply drew too many games. We rarely seemed to look like we were going to lose games but then we couldn't make our chances count and drew more games in a season than i think i ever had done before in any FM. I also don't think i have finished quite as low as i did with so few defeats. Our defence is good as this resulted in us conceding the fewest goals in the league. We kept pace with the leading 2 teams, Verona and Cittadella, all season though we never topped the table and we would fall a few points behind after a slight loss of form after gaining a playoff spot led to a couple of defeats. Anyway, i should be and am really pleased that i beat my expectations for the season that were to avoid relegation and hopefully a safe mid-table spot both of which i did as we eventually finished 3rd in the league. Again we strengthened the squad throughout the season and i was really pleased with the 3 20 year old's (Rene Dekker, Diogo Ferreira and Gijs Damen) that joined in january as my scouts tells me they could potentially be good Serie A players, they also were thrown straight into the 1st team and all 3 of them did really well.

So after finishing 3rd in the league we entered the semi final playoffs against 4th placed Taranto, who had just recently beaten us 2-0 at their ground, and the first leg was at their ground as well. This first match was a fairly even affair and the only difference between the 2 sides proved to be a goal just before half time with a header from Kyeremateng (set up by Dekker) to put us 1-0 up.

The second leg at home was also an even game as we sort to finish the tie off and Taranto tried to get back on level terms. Again the key moment came just before half time as our 20 year January signing in midfield, Diogo Ferreira, Scored from outside the area to put us 1-0 in the game and 2-0 up on aggregate. We were then able to see out the game and earn our place in the playoff final. However, the second half brought disaster for us in a sense as we lost both of our goalscorers in the tie, Ferreira and Kyeremateng, to injuries which would keep Ferreira out of the first leg of the final and would finish Kyeremateng's season.

Semi-Final: Leg 1 ¦ Leg 2

In the playoff final we were up against Cittadella who had finished 2nd and ahead of us in the league. The first leg this time for us was at Home and we totally dominated a well below par Cittadella side as we comfortably went 2-0 up in the second half with goals from Dekker and Danucci. I was extremely disappointed that after our domination of the game that Cittadella were able to pull a goal back late on to end the tie 2-1. (Though i was glad to see one of their defenders sent off in the last minute).

The second away leg was a very even game as we tried to make sure that we didn't concede and let them back in the tie. Thankfully Cittadella themselves helped me out as they yet again had a man sent off just before half time. To rub salt into their wounds we scored a crucial goal by Lorenzo Pasciuti, also before half time, which effectively sealed the tie and out promotion. We saw the game out and won the tie 3-1 on aggregate to seal our place in Serie B.

Final: Leg 1 ¦ Leg 2

Players

Filippo Perucchini - Signed in the summer as a 5* keeper, on a large wage for us, but deemed an essential purchase. He certainly proved his worth as he notched up 19 clean sheets over the course of the season.

Pietro Morabito - Our reserve keeper who once again kept the bench warm.

Stefano Fanucci - Experienced backup who could cover in both DC and DR roles. Is retiring at the end of the season.

Solomon Enow - Signed in the summer i chose Enow due to his versitility at being able to play in all defensive positions. He had a solid season and was mostly used at left back.

Valentino Ostieri - His third season at the club and he continues to excel and improve. Another great season for our first choice right back.

Gijs Damen - Young 20 year old DRC who i picked up in january after our scouts recommended him as having the potential to be a leading Serie B defender. Played the majority of games since i signed him at centre back and was excellent.

Carlo Scalera - Carlo has continued to improve, so much so that his 7 MOM's this season is a new club record. He is also great at attacking free-kicks and corners as his 4 goals and 5 assists prove.

Daniel D'Isidoro - Was mainly left on the sidelines this season as new signings were used in his stead. I think that as his contract is up and we are moving up another level that i will be letting him go.

Fabrizio Carboni - Another defender who was rarely used this season and as a result he will be leaving when is contract runs out in a month or so.

Lorenzo Gonelli - My covering DC who was used to rest other players and to cover injuries. Contributed with 3 goals as well as his good defensive work. But as we are moving up a league i fell that i should be letting him go.

Giovanni Iodice - I had called him the rock at the heart of my defence for the past 2 seasons but i feel that he only just about handled the step up in level this year and he didn't play many games in the second half of the season as i played Gijs Damen on a regular basis. Unfortuantely i now have to say that he will be leaving.

Morris Donati - Solid and reliable midfielder who contributed 4 goals.

Ciro Danucci - Very experienced midfielder who was also solid and reliable and assisted 4 goals with 2 himself.

Guerino Stella - Our young DMC, still only 19, who once again played the majority of games and has improved his tackling attributes in the past year.

Mario Rebecchi - Bought 1 january and then sold the next. He wasn't playing in many games as i didn't want him to get to 25 league games as it would trigger a 1 year contract extention. Anyway the money saved on his wages led me to bring in Diogo Ferreira.

Diogo Ferreira- Signed in January this 20 year old French midfielder as he was rated by my scouts as having the potential to become a leading Serie B player. Played him a lot and after having some transitional issues he certainly proved his worth in the playoffs. One to watch.

Lorenzo Pasciuti - Signed in the summer he was my creative force in midfield for the season and was excellent as proved by his 9 goals and 10 assists.

Giovanni Kyeremateng - After signing him in January last year he continued to be my leading striker and goalscorer. He started off the season well but later on he suffered from a couple of goal droughts which showed in our results as we struggled in some degree to find the goals from elsewhere.

Fabio Hoxha - Struggled to make an impact and secure a 1st team place all season as he only bagged 1 goal.

Cephas Malele - I was delighted when i signed him as he had great potential but he hasn't fulfilled the potential so far that i had expected and only found the net twice.

Christian Spampatti - The clubs record goalscorer didn't improve to the new level of football that we were now up against. His contract was up in the summer, and as i had found a new striker i wanted to sign in Rene Dekker, i had to release him on a free to lower the wage bill. His club record 27 league goals was defiantely worth the record £6000 i paid for him at the start of my journey.

Rene Dekker - The young 20 year old Dutch striker i got rid of Spampatti for. My scouts rated him as having the potential to become a good Serie A player in the future. He went straight into my team and was certainly the other striker i was looking for as he bagged 8 goals and 5 assists in the second half of the season. What a prospect.

Next Season

All i will say is what i had said at the end of the last report: Survival and hopefully mid-table.

Season  |   League    | Position | Italian Cup  |     Other Comps     |             Achievements              |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13 | Serie C2/A  |   10th   | Not Entered  | Serie C Cup 1st Rnd |               Survival                |
2013/14 | Serie C2/B  |   1st    | Not Entered  | Serie C Cup 1st Rnd | Winners, PROMOTION + Won C2 Super Cup |
2014/15 | Serie C1/A  |   3rd    | 2nd Qual Rnd | Serie C Cup 1st Rnd |        Playoff Winners, PROMOTION     |

Archived