FM12 Big Euro Nation: Small Club to Big Club Challenge

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would suggest using [*URL=http://www.Mylinkiscooler.com]Put the text here[/url] for Screenshots, people will always click links, and then for the logo or other similar smaller things use the IMG tags...it also speeds the loading of our thread :)

If you need to make the logo smaller then I would copy it to your desktop open something like paint scale it to smaller and then put it on photobucket or something and put across here.

PendiksporvAfyonkarahisarsporInformation_Report.png

GK sent off for hand ball, i wonder if appealing would work for a change. He basically slid down for the ball and it was wet, so he slid about 10ft and just out of the box.

Luckily i still won the game.

Appealing didn't work, but only 1 game ban fortunately.

Wow! I was away from Monday till today and I had about 150 posts to catch up on! :)

Well done to all those who have got promoted so far. Unlucky moments for Charlesbeams - promotion must be coming next season surely - and LLR.

Now, to fire up my save and see if I can make a promotion push. :)

RB Leipzig - German Third Division - 2012/13

Well, a great first season for us again. Won the league! Dominated and only dropped off the top when the other team played a day or so before me. Was promoted with 5 games to go, then went and lost when I needed a point to secure the title. Bounced back and won 4-0 to seal it with style. Season majorly helped by a 19 game unbeaten streak. Very good defence for the most part with the least goals conceded. Quite a high amount of goals helped too.

League

Table - Graph[/url] - Fixtures 1 - Fixtures 2

Team

Squad - Transfers - Information

Happy to provide more screenshots upon request.

Looking forward to catching up on all this at the weekend, a lot to go through. I have started a game in France with a team that probably not been mentioned yet as I think they are in the CFA for the first time, so it's surprising they got promoted despite finishing 7th behind all the reserve teams :D, will do the opening post probably in the morning.

New Contract Offer

For some reason the board have taken a massive gamble by wanting me for another year, but I am happy to agree.

tommy1872 good luck with east stirling, I hope you enjoy the challenge.

Charlesbeams unlucky with the third consecutive play-off defeat, hopefully next time out you will finish 1st and get promotion so that you have a good progression rate.

minisav well done on a good season, hopefully you can push on next year and go for a top half finish :)

afyonkarahisarspor(1).jpg

Afyonkarahisarspor - End of Season 2015/16

Squad | Club Info | Finances

League/Graph (Finished 1st)

Finally it has happened, PROMOTION, but it was pretty close towards the end of the season, a couple of losses meant the team in 2nd were catching up, but we got through it and won it with a 5-0 away win. Very pleased with the win and will be looking forward to next season.

Players running onto the pitch :p

Turkish Cup: (Lost in 4th Round)

Was actually a bit disappointed to go out in the 4th round as i felt we could have beat Mananispor, we only just lost out to them.

Transfers

Most of the players i brought in were mainly back up, other than Can Bozkurt who was really good for me in his first season. I even sent the players on loan back to their clubs because they weren't really playing.

I can now sign non-Turkish players too i believe, i'd love to try and keep it all Turkish, but i doubt i can.

Overall

Overall i am very pleased with the season, only problem now is the finances, but hopefully that will change next season, although i have no idea how much money i'll be getting. Evren Erdeniz was vital again this season scoring 19 goals in the league, i hope i can get in better strikers, but i don't want to just drop him because better players are around.

Our final game of the season saw almost 5k supporters, so hopefully that's another good sign for the new season.

I was also named Manager of the Year

History

[b][u]Season[/u]       [u]League[/u]           [u]Pos.[/u]    [u]Cup[/u]          [u]Europe[/u]     [u]Achievements[/u][/b]
12/13        Turkish Div.2    4th     3rd Round    ------     Reaching Play-off Quarter Finals
13/14        Turkish Div.2    3rd     2nd Round    ------     Reaching Play-off Semi Finals
14/15        Turkish Div.2    2nd     2nd Round    ------     Reaching Play-off Quarter Finals
15/16        Turkish Div.2    1st     4th Round    ------     PROMOTION!!!!

And finally, cheers for the motivation :p

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/tommy1872/East_Stirlingshire_FC-logo-0D7C07AB36-seeklogocom.gif[/img]"]East_Stirlingshire_FC-logo-0D7C07AB36-seeklogocom.gif

so thats pre season over not a good one only 1 win got knocked out the leauge cup and challenge cup

http://s1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/tommy1872/

not a good start in the leauge as well

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/tommy1872/ScottishThirdDivisionOverview_Stages.png

here are the summer signings as well

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/tommy1872/EastStirlingshireTransfers_History.png

i have also added my under 19 striker to my first team gave him 3 games of the bench and 2 goals

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/tommy1872/DarrenMulraneyOverview_Profile.png

next update will be january will post more if anyone wants me to

Charlesbeams - knew you'd do it mate. congrats and good luck next season.

minisav - knew you'd achieve promotion. you'll be CL winners by 2020!!

tommy1872 - welcome and good luck with the 'shire. fond of that team so hope you do well.

Well done Charlesbeams, especially in staying in the same division for 4 seasons! I lose my temper when I lose two in a row! I've got the courage to carry on with Machico, even if we get relegated I'll just use it as an experience. Let's see where it goes.

And after 3 league batterings on the trot, we grab our first set of points, and what a way to do it!

Charlesbeams - knew you'd do it mate. congrats and good luck next season.

minisav - knew you'd achieve promotion. you'll be CL winners by 2020!!

tommy1872 - welcome and good luck with the 'shire. fond of that team so hope you do well.

Bit pessimistic that is! ;)

And congrats on the promotion Charles, eventually! :p

HACETTEPE SK End of Season Report 2012/13

41110_145596078813422_119628184743545_210334_6718361_s.jpg

Transfers

I had to adjust my budgets because I was well under the wage budget but didn't have much transfer funds. I signed 2 players for cash one of them worked out great but Ahmet Aras was a bit of a flop. Playing over 30 times for the club and only scoring 8 goals.

Final League Table

fixtures/results

I Started off the season badly with 2 loses before getting back on track with a 5-0 victory. All throughout the season I lingered around 8th and 9th place which I would have been very happy with. But towards the end of the season I went on a 8 game unbeaten run which as you can see took me into 3rd position and into the playoffs I was delighted. I did not expect the playoffs at all. The table was VERY VERY close.

Playoffs

I was taking great momentum into them and I began to start getting confident I could do well.

1st playoff game

What a game this was I thought I had won it with a 82nd minute goal but they equalised in the 89th. I thought the game was going to penalties but a 122nd minute goal by Cil got me the victory I was so excited when that goal went in :D

2nd playoff game

Another amazing game all my players were so tired from the last game going into extra time so I had as many first teamers who were fit to play playing but it was mostly my back up players. So I thought this was the point I would lose. They scored in the 45th minute and I thought its over because my players were all tired and didn't think they would be able to come from a goal down. But they did it! a 94th minute winner and I went crazy!

Playoff Final

I was proud to make it this far and I had a bad feeling before this game because of how tired all my players were. it was 0-0 after 90 minutes and my players were out on their feet and really didn't have anymore left in the tank so after they scored on 108 minutes I knew there was no way back. I have taken alot of positive from the playoff defeat and I hope for next season with a few new players I wont need the playoffs and if we do that we will have enough back up players to do the job.

3 Best players

Umut Gedik

Onur Garip

Irfan Bal

Firstly I will talk about Umut Gedik. Finished the season with a 7.24 rating got himself in the team of the year he scored 8 goals got 11 Man of the match awards and was my most consistent player. Bought for only 20k Bargain.

Onur Garip was the only striker who could seem to find the net but he had alot of injuries meaning he was unavailable for all the playoff games and I had to rely on 3rd and 4th choice strikers. As you can see he only played 20 games this season scoring 11 times with 6 assists finishing with a rating of 7.23.

Irfan Bal was my right midfielder for the season he had a great cross on him from free kicks and corners but also knew how to score if he got the chance. He finished the season with 6 goals and 14 assists and 2 man of the match awards with a final rating of 7.15.

58003109.png

The Beginning July 2012

The club was founded in 2006 as a result of reorganization of FC Lokomotiv Chita which was excluded from the First Division. FC Chita was immediately admitted to the Second Division.

The club plays it games at Lokomotiv Stadium, Chita (Capacity: 12,500)

Predicted - 17th

Board Epectation - Avoid Relegation

My Expectation - Avoid Relegation

Transfer Budget - £34,465

Wage Budget - £20,396 per week

Current Wages - £19,869 per week

| Manager Info | Club Overview | Club Info | My Stadium | Squad

Having looked at the squad and moved the no-hopers we are a bit short of players and going to have to get some in. Not much room to move with wages so going to have to wheel & deal a fair bit. Got some good young players but will they be good enough to keep us up is another question.

Looks like a takeover could be on the cards :rolleyes: Money, Lose Job or Just a change of owner?

AD_Machico-logo-E0B83ECFF0-seeklogo.com.gif

Associação Desportiva de Machico - End of Season 2012/13

Squad ~ Club Info ~ Finances ~ Full Fixture List

League midpoint ~ Final Table ~ Graph (Predicted 14th/16, finished 5th)

What a topsy turvy season! Managed 3 points in 1st 4 games and was losing interest fast. I don't know what happened but the team bucked their ideas up and started playing out of this world, beating leaders (at the time) and eventual winners Maritimo B (our local rivals but the game doesn't say so) 3-1 at their own ground. An 11 match unbeaten run propelled us to the top half of the table and at one point we were within 4 points from the top. If we had started better we could have won the league, but I'll leave that for next year.

So a bad start and a bad ending dented our promotion chances, but if we keep our key players and strengthen the middle I don't see why we can't blitz this league.

Portuguese Cup: (Lost in 3rd round on penalties)

I was never expecting to go far in this competition, it was never a priority for me.

Transfers

Our top scorer, Frenchman Nicholas da Silva with an impressive 11 goals from 31 appearances.

History

[b]Season     League                  Position    Cup              Achievements[/b]
12/13      2nd Division - South    5th/16      3rd Round          

What a blast from the past ... Good luck Welsh Wizard good choice of club i played as them last year and made the Champions league Semis so i expect you to complete the challenge .. No pressure! ;)

Thanks. I seen one of your posts in last years thread when I was checking them out and it added to the pluses to pick them.

Thanks Almondo.

Anyone know why I can see a Ghanaian newgen on the player search with no knowledge of Ghana. He was at Right to Dream Academy which is based in Ghana would that make him show?

Also see a Brazilian newgen who is duel Italian was based in Brazil and also have no knowledge of either.

Orlando

First time in Russia so don't know if this is the norm.

Archived