End of Season 2012/13

What a Roller Coaster

The Season

In Brief

Predicted: 20th

Actual: 6th (Graph)

Cup: Not Entered

Manager: Des Tiny - History

Season Tickets: 1500 (NC [Avg Att: 2784])

Finances: €550k (78th in ESP [NC])

Transfers: 2012/13 - 33 In (€0) 32 Out (€13k) 2 Loaned (€0)

Squad: First Squad, Under 19s & Loanees

General News

Financially we lost a huge sum of money this year, the board invested €354k throughout the season to keep us afloat, I did spend a large time over wage budget, so I can probably except a lot of the blame for this. I will be working to stay under it in the new season, with 3 players retiring and a couple leaving the wages should drop off now. I am going to target to not spend more than 1/11th of my budget on each position. Motivation came and went during the season, it was related partly to the loss straight after my mid season update, but also a 2 month injury to my number 1 centre back and my realisation that I had absolutely no cover for the position. A team meeting got the motivation back up and then the team started to gel again.

The League

A complete roller-coaster of a season, we started off brilliantly and by halfway we were sitting near the top of the league and looked a great shot at the title or at the least into the playoffs. After 19 games we were sitting in 2nd place, we had 4 losses, 3 draws and a stunning 12 wins, the effort was shown by the 3:0 effort at Conquense, & 5:1 vs Avila. Then after the break we had Dumast go down for 7 weeks with an MCL strain, that was basically the beginning of the fall, a streak of injuries and suspensions saw the morale start to drop, and it seemed like we were going to plummet towards relegation. Over the next 13 games we managed just a single win, 5 draws and 7 losses, which saw us drop to our lowest ever position in the league of 8th. The terrible run was defined by results like the 0:8 thrashing at Orihuela, and the 3:5 loss vs Castilla. I was worried that we weren't going to be able to break the run, but I ended up calling a team meeting and asking them to pick their heads up and show the league what we could do, well the next game out defined what a difference a bit of morale could do. We met Huracan Valencia, and after just 12 minutes we led 3 nil, and carried on from there to a final result of 6:3 (Record for goals in a game), the next game we downed Zaragoza "B" 5:3, 4 wins in our final 6 games meant we managed to climb back up to 6th place, somewhat respectable, but we were left to rue, what could've been.

Overachievers: AD Parla

Signing of Season: Runner-up: Dumast (€0)

Fixtures 1-19

Fixtures 20-38

Player Stats

Team Stats

Cup

We weren't entered in any cup competitions this season, but will be looking forward to them in the new year.

Fixtures

The Players

Squad Stats

Keepers

Trevi (ESP) - He really was not amazing, it looked early on like he was up to the level for this team, but after his food poisoning he never looked like coming right again. I feel he is the reason we conceded soo many goals. Will be looking to replace this later in the offseason.

Jose Sa (POR)

Defenders

Guilliaume Dumast (FRA) - The other star signing of the season was also from France, he scored from corners a fair bit, but he was also amazing at the back, when he went out for 7 weeks we fell apart, I hope he can stay together for the new season and we will be solid with him at the back. 30(0) 18G 1A.

Juan Francisco Aranda (ESP) - He started as the back-up right back, but he stepped in during an injury and ran the spot since then, he was solid on defense, but also suffered when Dumast was injured. 0G 1A.

Rodolfo Simoes (POR) - Like Aranda he started on the bench as a back-up, but he quickly overtook those infront of him and has been a good signing for the club. Working with Dumast & Aranda they are the core of a back line that really needs a fourth member. 29(5) 0G 2A.

Steeven Willems (BEL) - Not the best 2nd centre defender, but he was solid enough. His average rating is ruined by the period where he was the only player we had who was any good at the back, and he was lined up alongside some youngsters. 20(0) 5G 0A.

Carlos De la Vega (ESP)

Nuno Malheiro (POR)

Midfielders

Fran Moreno (ESP) - One of the old hands of our team this season, he played as the lead midfielder all season and showed some real skill in missing only one game and managing to play some great through balls, likely captain candidate in new season. 37(0) 3G 9A.

Andre Gomes (POR) - The youngster was solid in the midfield, but he really didn't do anything spectacular. I don't actually expect too much from the more defensive minded midfielder, but he was good when called upon. 22(1) 0G 1A.

Franck Grosjean (FRA) - This was one of my signings of the season, he came in and took control of the right side of the park, he was excellent even through our period of terrible results. Some excellent assists as evidenced

, and a good eye for goal as well. 16(0) 6G 9A.

Taygun Kuru (TUR) - He came to the club in January and was part of the period where we got smoked, but he still performed to a good level for me, I am looking forward to seeing what he can do going forward, especially because he has the capability on the left or centre. 19(0) 2G 7A.

Manu (ESP) - He played well in the first half of the season, but he was comfortably replaced in the middle of the season by Grosjean, and I was contemplating whether I should re-sign him or not, when he made the decision for me by deciding to retire. 24(3) 5G 14A.

Alessio Innocenti (ARG)

Juanma (ESP)

Quique (ESP)

Ricardo Alves (POR)

Strikers

Cristo Marrero (ESP) - He was our target man for much of the season, he spent 18 hours without a goal, and I was thinking about selling him at the end of the season, then he was injured once more and that decided it, will not be re-signed. He did manage to do pretty well infront of goal while he played. 31(0) 13G 7A.

Miguel Herlein (POR) - He came into the squad in January as a bit of a hunt around for a better goal scorer, and he did exactly what I wanted, he scored on his debut, then scored a couple of braces through the end of the season. A perfect poacher for the side. 17(0) 12G 3A.

Emrah Yetgin (TUR) - One of the substitutes, he got a little annoyed at being on the bench, but he will be looking at a bit more time next season after his effort in the final games. 6(9) 3G 4A.

Kirill Veltsin (RUS)

Memo (ESP)

Stars on Loan

None Important

The Youth

The Results

Not Entered this Season

Table

Squad Stats

The Youth Stars

Goalkeepers

None

Defenders

Jose Luis Ramos (ESP) - This youngster was signed as a bit of cover as he was cheap, likely to star on as one of the few back-ups who stepped up and did their job solidly even if he wasn't amazing.

Midfielders

Angel - YP1 (ESP) - The youth product plays best as a defensive mid, I will be working on trying to make him a bit of a star.

Luis (ESP) - Didn't really do much, but is cheap on wages with a bit of potential.

Strikers

Ivan Vilches - YP1a (ESP) - The second youth product is a Poacher, likely to be trained on finishing and then possibly get his shot.

The History

A Statistic in the Spotlight

This section will highlight one club leaderboard, and show the top 10, plus the best of the current crop.

capsh.png

With Fran Moreno featuring in all bar one game this season, the only one he missed was because of a suspension for yellow cards. Leading from the middle of the park he was more consistent than our goalkeeper.

The 100 Club

|-----------------------|--------|------|-------|-------|------|-----|-----|--------|
| The 100 Club          | Starts | Subs | Goals | Assts | Conc | Cln | MoM | Av Rat |
|-----------------------|--------|------|-------|-------|------|-----|-----|--------|

The Club Awards

|---------|----------|-------------------|---------|------------|
| Season  | Division |     Fans PotY     | Best XI | Overall XI |
| 2012/13 |   2DB3   | [url="http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/7025/destinynewsinbox2.png"]Guillaume Dumast[/url]  | [url="http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/576/parlahistorybesteleven.png"]2012/13[/url] | [url="http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/8111/parlahistorybesteleven2.png"]2012-2013[/url]  |

My Updates History

|---------|--------|--------------------------------------------|
| Season  | League | Updates                                    |
| 2012/13 |  2DB3  | [url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279094-FM12-Big-Euro-Nation-Small-Club-to-Big-Club-Challenge?p=7186636&viewfull=1#post7186636"]Start[/url], [url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279094-FM12-Big-Euro-Nation-Small-Club-to-Big-Club-Challenge?p=7194851&viewfull=1#post7194851"]Preseason[/url], [url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279094-FM12-Big-Euro-Nation-Small-Club-to-Big-Club-Challenge?p=7213819&viewfull=1#post7213819"]Midseason[/url], [url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279094-FM12-Big-Euro-Nation-Small-Club-to-Big-Club-Challenge?p=7221457&viewfull=1#post7221457"]End of Season[/url] |
| 2013/14 |  2DB3  | [url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279094-FM12-Big-Euro-Nation-Small-Club-to-Big-Club-Challenge?p=7215409&viewfull=1#post7215409"]Youth[/url], Preseason, Midseason, End of Season | 

Club History

|---------|----------|----------|------------------|--------|------------|
| Season  | Division | Position |       Cups       | Europe |  Comments  |
| 2012/13 |   2DB3   |    [url="http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/905/spanishseconddivisionb3.png"]6th[/url]   |        NA        |   NA   |    None    |

The Future

In Brief

Odds:

Predicted: 15th

My Aim: Playoffs

Expectations: Avoid Relegation

Transfer Budget: €0

Wage Budget: €12.25k

Youth: Angel

Signings: Ricardo Vignalli (Free), Anthony Marin (Free), Bogdan Moldovan (Free)

Transfers Out: Manu, Juanma, Cristo Marrero, Javi Delgado, Memo, Carlos De la Vega,

Vignalli was signed as a new partner for Herlein upfront, he has already joined, but I couldn't register him so is yet to play for us. I managed to fill what I saw as our biggest issues a second central defender in Marin, and a new goalkeeper, yes he is supposedly only as good as our current, but he has the potential going forward, exactly what I need. I am currently 1,600 over wage budget, as it dropped more than 2k in the offseason, so hoping to sell the fringe players and get some cheaper replacements, but believe my starting line-up is now strong enough to gain promotion.

Confidence in me, Fans love the style of Football:

confidence.png

Which has led to a contract extension for me through til 2015.

Nice update LLR. Like the look of Moldovan, should be a good keeper I think

As for myself. Lets just say the Premier League has been...rather difficult, the top sides are putting out B teams against me and absolutely crushing me. For example Porto just outshot me 24-2 (only 6 on target for Porto saved me from a crushing defeat). It is absolutely men against boys when its the top teams. Fortunately it appears that some of the sides around me are *really* bad, so there is a possibility of staying up. I also have this striker coming in January, so I'm hoping he's able to fire me into 14th for survival

Seregno.gif

Seregno, Serie C2-A, Season 2012-13

Table : Graph : Squad : Transfers : Finances

League

We had a poor start to the league as we struggled to score goals and therefore struggled to pick up points. This meant we were stuck in and around the relegation and playouts positions. Thankfully after changing a couple of players and where they played we were able to improve morale and gradually moved up the table as a result. In the end we finished comfortably in mid table in 10th place. A sign of our improvement was that halfway through the season we were 10 points of the playoff spots and we finished the season 12 points off therefore showing our second half of the season was much better.

Serie C Cup

We qualified from the group stage of this cup as as the best third placed team. Unfortunately we didn't get much further as we went out in the 1st Round.

Players

GK - Emanuele Bianchi - One of our best players this season as he did well all season and finish with a high average rating.

DR - Valentino Ostieri - First choice right back, played well did pick up a couple of minor injuries.

DC - Giovanni Iodice - A rock at the heart of our defence, quality player.

DC - Carlo Scalera - Solid defender who i switched between DC and DL.

DL - Daniel D'Isidoro - Young and with a lot of potential, played at DL once i had moved Scalera to DC.

DMC - Francesco Giraldi and Guerino Stella - 2 very good players who i rotated at DMC. Was expecting more from Giraldi due to his experience but in the end i was more impresed with my username sake Stella who did really well despite his young age.

MC - Manuel Bonacina - Bonacina was the main player used at MC, however he i did drop him early on in the season when our results were't going our way. Did ok when he came back into the team.

AMR - Davide Arigo - Over the course of the whole season Davide was certainly our best performer. He contributed both goals and assists and had a high average rating. No wonder he was voted our Fans Player of the Year.

AML - Alessadro Prandi - Prandi was our most used left winger. He didn't score many but did contribute in terms of assists.

ST - Daniele Nohman - Started the season at left wing and didn't show what i expected but improved when i moved him up alongside Spampatti.

ST - Christian Spampatti - After a very slow start to life at Seregno (Didn't score in his first dozen games) he certainly improved and easily ended the season as our top goalscorer which also included a goal from within our own half.

Other players(over 10+ starts)

Tommaso Guarino

Salvatore Rametta

Fabrizio Carboni

Next Season

I am looking to at least achieve a playoff spot in the upcoming season and i hope promotion. I have let several players go and brought many in which has put me a bit over the wage budget so the pressure is on to do well in the league. I'm not how how it works with which teams play on Series C2/A and C2/B as we have now been moved to play in Serie C2/B.

Good luck to all the participants. I'd get my save going when I have the time in a few weeks, not even bought the game because it'll just sit there :(

Especially good luck to those managing in Turkey as it's a bit tiresome in the lowest division when you are not storming it. Nearly all of the top half finishes in 5-8 points difference, making the last few weeks a rather disturbing experience if you are not at your best performance in April/May. On the other hand though, 2nd tier allows you to buy 2 foreigners, though they have to be U23 I believe, meaning you can build around them for a promotion push in a year or two. Back to back promotions might be available depending on the teams in 2nd tier. Most are not that powerful than the 3rd tier teams but some ex-premier teams melt faces so to speak. Premier Division is easier with your available foreign quota I'd say. You can easily survive it if you can get a decent core in the team and get them to gel quickly. Pushing for top half is not that hard as well as teams tend to fall hard every few years in Turkey, consistency is not a word you can hear too often here.

Your worst experiences will come in Europe though. You have the freedom to sign any number of foreigners (at least it's what is the rule in real life, not sure for the game) but you can only play 6 of them every week, meaning a hard duty of man management awaits you if you sign a lot to be successful in Europe. Add the fact that the top 3 teams in Turkey or European mid tablers will be all over your star players when you are starting to push further. So good luck to you all, you'll need it.

Amethyst21, that Abimael guy looks like an excellent prospect for that league I'd say. If you stay up and manage to get a few more like him, you may as well push higher in no time.

LLR, Excellent updates as usual Des. It'll be a big surprise for me if your squad fails to get promotion somehow.

StellaF1, keep going mate. Playoffs are definitely on the cards for you I'd say.

Long Islander, Gutted to see you've turned semi-pro and this is the first time I have seen a club go back to cut losses :(

TanO, Yay! One more stadia without an athletics track. Though that one looks like a running track for horses me thinks :) Good luck in Portugal.

I wish some of the team talk options were worded better, things like "go out there and impress me" don't really do a lot, would prefer something like "you can win today" or something similar and the "do it for the fans" one never seems to help either.

As for my game, things have turned around a little now, but i'll get the forum curse again soon no doubt.

So, as you know (because I keep moaning about it), wage budget is something of an issue for me. I thought I'd go to my board and ask for a parent club, you know, someone who can loan us players without us paying wages, to save money. They come back saying they don't want to rely on loan players. If you don't want me to loan players - give me some money to spend on players' wages. Grumble...

minisav - Damn you! You have ten times my entire wage budget spare!

Charlesbeams - Decent prospects there. As you say, if they can improve their pace they'll be very useful players to have about.

tommy1872 - Welcome aboard in advance!

2012/13 F.C. Pampilhosa Start of Challenge Post

FC_Pampilhosa.png

Ricardo Chimenez tempted out of retirement

Manager Screenshot 1

Manager Screenshot 2

Ricardo Chimenez has been appointed manager at newly promoted F.C. Pampilhosa, who play their football at the 1000 capacity Campo Germano Godinho. A tiny club with big ambitions, the club is currently valued at £55k.

As expected there is no trasfer budget this season and the wage budget is £3k per week, but I'll try to keep it at £2k a week if possible.

The squad is limited and number 1 priority has to be a new goalkeeper. That said they have 3 decent strikers with potential and current captain Fernando is good defender but at 38 surely this will be his last season.

My good young strikers -

Luis Pedrosa

Pedro Costa

Alexander Jakubov

Time for the hard work to begin !

Goals for next season :

Stay Up

Season       Team            League                   Finished  Notes
2011-2012    FC Pampilhosa   2nd Division Central       

afyonkarahisarspor(1).jpg

Afyonkarahisarspor - End of Season 2013/14

Squad | Club Info | Finances

League: (Finished 2nd)

If only i'd won a few more games, i could have easily took top spot and not had to go through the play-offs once again. Overall i was pleased with the league season though.

Play-offs: (Lost in Quarter Final)

It's happened again, losing in the play-off, didn't even get to the semi-final this time round, really annoyed at it. I expect if it happens next season, i'll be angry. 1st season i wasn't too unhappy as i wasn't even expecting to reach it. 2nd was disappointed as i thought i could have made it. 3rd i really thought i would have done it.

Turkish Cup: (Lost in 2nd Round)

First round was simple and we almost reached the 3rd round but we lost out on penalties.

Transfers

Brought in a few players, but clearly it wasn't enough. But i'm happy enough with the contribution most of them made. Really need to think about the positions i'm lacking in and get better ones in for next season.

Overall

Overall i'm really annoyed that i havn't got promoted, but glad i've still got another chance, surely only so many more until they expect me to win the league. Finances are still bad, but we just got a new sponsorship deal, but that won't help loads really, need a takeover or something.

The plus is that i've gained a position in the league again, hopefully meaning i'll be 1st next season.

As you can probably tell, i don't take my time too much :p

History

[b][u]Season[/u]       [u]League[/u]           [u]Pos.[/u]    [u]Cup[/u]          [u]Europe[/u]     [u]Achievements[/u][/b]
12/13        Turkish Div.2    4th     3rd Round    ------     Reaching Play-off Quarter Finals
13/14        Turkish Div.2    3rd     2nd Round    ------     Reaching Play-off Semi Finals
14/15        Turkish Div.2    2nd     2nd Round    ------     Reaching Play-off Quarter Finals

:(

Charlesbeams - that's seriously unlucky mate. based on your form though you'll be top next season. good luck mate.

LLR - solid season there mate, though i can understand the frustration. got a couple of players you have so interesting to see how they have played. struggling to get some game time in at moment so progress isn't great for me yet.

TanO - good to have you back in the challenge. good luck mate.

StellaF1 - good second half to the season. hopefully you can carry that through next season.

PRDH - feel your pain on the wages front. still i guess that's what makes the job a challenge...

if i haven't mentioned you sorry - this thread is so popular right now!! :)

Currently searching the transfermarket to strengthen my Citta di Pontedera team in front of the new season in Serie C2/A. Found a few good ones, but the consoritum that succesfully bought the club last spring didn't increase the wage budget at all so it's difficult to sign first team players AND backups. Reading through as I prepare the screenshots for my 2013/2014 preseason-report I wonder; How do I make these handy dropboxes in wich I can document my progress from year to year?

My expectations are Play-offs this season, so i'm guessing if things don't go well then it'll be Winner the season after, i don't want to give up on this, but i fear if it takes too long i probably will.

1005 season ticket holders :) not much more than before, but at least it's in the 1000s now

Edit: :mad: why can't my strikers score this season, 4 draws in first 4 games, just 3 goals scored.

Hey everyone.

I think I will try this challenge again. I have been doing some holidaying in Italy, but I still have not decided which team I will pick. At the moment it looks like I'm going to go for Acqui though. I have recently been reading about the baroque towns of Noto Valley, so it would be nice to manage Noto, but the club has such a low reputation its practically impossible for them to be promoted from Serie D. :)

If someone is interested, I have Italian league saves (date 29th June 2012) I could upload that have a bit more unlikely clubs available for managing. Albese, Cantù San Paolo, Castel Rigone, Flaminia CivitaCastellana, Ischia, Legnago, Orvietana, Rudianese and Vis Pesaro, to mention a few. The saves have large 12.0.0 DB, all Italian players & players from top European and South American clubs. In case someone has interest, PM me so I don't miss your post.

Acad%C3%A9mico_de_Viseu.png

Academico de Viseu F.C. 2014-2015 Season Report

League : This was our first season in the top flight, and it was always going to be a season filled with many losses. I took advantage of our newly found top flight status and ability to scout the world to find some young prospects to bolster the squad. A couple were found but it was generally the players from the Second League that helped up survive in the top flight. Someone on here pointed out that there isn't much different between the top sides in the Second League and the lower Premier Division clubs and they were right, teams like Beira-Mar and Feirense were no better than us, and in the case of Setubal they were far, far worse. Would have taken 14th so getting 13th is overachieving :D. Graph

This image shows how far out of our depth we are against the top sides. They have 20x our budget!

When playing against the top sides, and even the top half sides like Braga or Naval, we had little chance of taking anything from the game, so we basically just set up shop and hoped for the best. It rarely came up for us. We did manage to ride our luck and beat Benfica once though, which was nice. Sent 47,000 fans home unhappy :D.

Cups : We went out meekly in both, really early. Let us focus on the league, but meant that I lacked the ability to play some of the young prospects I signed.

Key Players:

Vracevic : Now by far the best player at the club, a true midfield general. There are EPL teams sniffing around him and he has a minimum release clause of 2.3 million, for which I'd be happy to let him go as he is way to good for the club. He's never moaned about wanting to go to a bigger club and for that I'm a huge fan of him. In a memorable game against Leiria he bagged a hat-trick as we won 4-0. A great player

Abdou : Has now played in three divisions for Viseu and looks likely to be at the club for a while at least. Solid, is unspectacular

Simoes : Another that has made the run through three divisions, I'd like to be replacing him at some point. He's okay, but cannot be a regular first XI player for even a mid table team

Assis : Has the no1 jersey...but for how long? He's decent and can probably keep us in the division, but has to be upgraded at some point

Paulo : A new signing but really didn't live up to expectations.

Uzun : The winger with a funny name was the first choice left winger for us, when fit.

Leitao : Top goalscorer and remains first choice striker despite me trying to find others to take his place. Scores the most ugly goals (defenders clearing it off him and into the net etc..). On the favored personnel at Viseu and is a key player for the club, despite mediocre attributes

Krivokapic : Best defender at the club, was only derailed by a seperated shoulder caused by a collision in training with one of our backup strikes :mad: Chipped in 4 goals which is a nice return from a defender

Anvar : The man with the unpronounceable last name was the club's record signing (26k! really splashing the cash...) and was.... HORRIBLE. Improved slightly at the end of the year, but I don't know if he'll be a the club for much longer (I also should fire the scout that recommended him....)

Olivieri : I have a weakness for signing Canadians, but this one looks like he could make himself useful at Viseu, plays in the midfield and after complaining about not being in the first team, I told him to prove that he could cut it at this level, and that he did, making himself (along with Abdou and Vracevic) the 3 midfielders in the middle for Viseu.

Transfers : Most on a free, many of them failed to make an impact on the first team.

Finances : Could be worse. Home games with the Big 3 make a recognizable impact on the finances.

Attendance : We have very good attendance for the division which is pretty interesting. Helpful in the financial department as well.

Facilities : Pretty threadbare, and really lacking the finances to make improvements

Youth : Signed a couple, but no one appears to have a shot at breaking the first team

Next season: Survive again, and hope to build a foundation on which to go forward on. If Vracevic is sold, will need to find a good midfielder to replace him as we really lack quality in the center of the park. Other than that it's going to be playing 4-5-1 and hoping to nick goals on the counter. It's going to be a long build before we can even think about mid table, or Europe. I'm enjoying the save, however its depressing to go into games knowing that it's a good result to lose only 2-0.

V5vCe.png

Peña Sport F.C season Review 2013/14

Final Position 1st

League, Position Graph, Squad, Finances, Transfers

League

The League was a shock for me, especially with Barcelona B in the league. I only wanted a mid table finish or maybe even a Playoff place so to win the league with 2 games to go was a great feeling for me. I think a lot of the success comes from the players I brought in during the Pre Season with Kurt Weuts being a star for the side. However winning the league doesn't mean automatic promotion you have to go through a set of playoffs. Also even though the position graph shows us up near the top all season I kept waiting for a huge slump to hit us but it didn't come.

Playoffs

The first round of the playoffs saw us drawn against Second Division B4 champions Cordoba. Taking a 3-2 win at home saw us optomistic of getting a result away from home. Gaining a 2-2 draw at Cordoba saw us drawn against Salamanca in the Final. In the first leg we managed to eke out a win despite being down to ten men for 65 minutes of the game. Another 2-2 away draw saw us win the tie and saw us gain promotion.

Squad

Dele - The First choice 'keeper after Eloi didn't work out in his couple of starts at the beginning of the season. he was solid between the sticks and kept a fair few clean sheets as well

C. Garde - Moved over to right back after I brought in Bidari. He played well there and will probably carry on in the position next season.

I. Garde - Once again solid at the back although he did earn his fair share of yellow and red cards.

Bidari - The 24 year old was a great defender for us and had a really good first season with us.

Jimenez - The first choice left back played well but did spend a bit of time out with injuries and has to be looking over his shoulder at his young backup.

Gómez - A great season despite having some injuries saw this right winger become a main stay in the side and he was one of two players keeping the same guy out of the starting line up.

Diego Puente - The eighteen year old came in and promptly managed to push Juanma out of the first team with his solid work in the middle of the park.

Txitxo - The captain of the team and also a very good presence in the centre of the park especially when teamed with Diego Puente.

Jorgito - Had a good season for us down the left and was keeping Ismael out of the first eleven along with Gomez.

Dolly Menga - A great season up front for the young Belgian striker especially teamed with Weuts. On a side note I must stop yelling "Go on Dolly Mixture" when he's through on goal.

Kurt Weuts - A fantastic season for us saw him as the teams leading scorer. His work with Menga was great, probably due to them both being Belgian.

Subs

Elói - The backup keeper He didn't do too well and couldn't force Dele from the side.

Soto - Was good when he came in mainly at right back although he did get a couple of games at left back.

Ismael - Played most of his games off the bench but did get a fair few starts on both wings due to injuries. Had to make the decision not to renew his contract as he is 36 and a younger player can fill his role.

Kortina - Called up to the first team and has done well even though he hasn't scored a lot. That doesn't matter too much as he is only seventeen.

Herrera - Played well when he came into the side at left back while Jimenez was out injured. Can see him taking over in the not too distant future.

Pascual - Another youngster called up from the U19's when I need a player due to injuries and suspensions. Has played okay when he has been in the side.

Juanma - Played as a back up mainly but was decent enough when called upon.

Finances are really bad being over a million in the red

Transfers - The transfers brought in were mainly to bolster the side as we were lacking some quality in places. Those out were all released as they were on high wages and the money could be spent elsewhere.

Season     |  Division           | League Position  |   Copa Del Rey  |    Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13    | 2nd Division B2     |      12th        |      N/A        |    Stayed up
2013/14    | 2nd Division B2     |      1st         |      N/A        |  Champions and Promotion

The 100 Club

This section will be for those player who gain over 100 appearances and/or goals for the club while under my management. this is League and cup competitions

Player         |    Apps   |     Goals     |   Years between
---------------------------------------------------------------

Previous Updates

2012/13

Des Tiny's AD Parla

parla.png

Pre-Season 2013/14

Second Division B3

September 1st Update

The Transfers

In Brief

In: 2 Players (Free)

Out: 9 Players (€4k)

Loans: None

Wages Total: €12,354 (p/w)

Wage Budget: €13,585 (p/w)

Remaining Transfers: €0

New Signings

First Team

Anthony Marin (DC) - He is the new partner for Dumast at the back, the French partnership looked pretty good in preseason action.

Bogdan Moldovan (GK) - Another signing you have already seen, but a great preseason only conceded 1 goal.

Youth

None

Transfers Out

First Team

Trevi (GK) - He left for 4k so I made a profit and improved at the position.

The Friendlies

13.07 vs Azuqueca 3:1

Vignali (6), Grosjean (19), Dumast (55)

19.07 vs Manchingo 7:0

Dumast (32,85), Herlein (35,43,47,62), Vignali (51)

25.07 vs UD San Jose 10:0

Herlein (1,27), OG (5), Vignali (14,17,28,35,72), Dumast (31,62)

31.07 at Colmenar Viejo 5:0

Dumast (19), Grosjean (Pen 45), Vignali (62), Yetgin (79), Quique (88)

05.08 vs Palencia 3:0

Grosjean (6, pen 16), Herlein (29)

10.08 at Toledo 5:0

Vignali (4), Dumast (9), Yetgin (13,35,pen 67)

16.08 vs Arroyomolinas 3:0

Angel (22), Willems (64), Quique (83)

22.08 vs Adarve 6:0

Vignali (1), Dumast (7,27), Simoes (39), Marin (52), Grosjean (88)

Well the games against Palencia & Toledo are the ones that matter the most, they are both in the Segunda Divisions as well. So some huge victories in those two, especially given Palencia also finished 6th in their respective division last season.

The Team

So without Further ado, here is the team I expect to lead Parla in the 2nd Division B this season:

GK: Moldovan

DR: Aranda, DC: Marin & Dumast, DL: Simoes

MR: Grosjean, MC: Gomes & Alves, ML: Kuru

ST: Herlein & Vignali

We have 1595 season tickets so far, we're hoping to sell another 100, which is pretty good given the stadium only fits 4000, looking for a good average attendance this season of around 3000. The plan looked perfect until we lost Herlein for 2-3 months...

What a game, i was actually on my feet when the last goal went in (don't do that very often) and it also put me top of the league. Played the game with just 1 striker for 86 minutes and with a left midfielder at left back.

Going to be struggling with injuries in the next game though, luckily i have these 2 left sided players joining in January, might even have to give Ustun Dinc(youth striker) a game or two.

Edit: Just had this happen, on the same day of my first fan day :(

going to start this now was just wonderin do i load all the nations that you can go or just one

Just the 1 nation you are planning to go to, if you are unsure, just download all of the saves (without the team names next to them) and check each one

Amethyst21 - Nice work getting up to and most importantly staying in the top flight so soon into the challenge. Seems like your team has a good foundation to build on to start making an impression in the Primeira Liga. Nice to get that result against Benfica as well, to keep your spirits up !

Almondo - Excellent job going straight up to La Liga ! Finances are always the tough part of the game but in the top league you should at least start getting more cash from gate receipts.

LLR - Good luck this season, looks like you're building a good hard-core fan base

I've reached January and am up to second in the league but it's very close and one bad result can see us slip 4 or 5 places. My chairman is listening to offers for the club as well so I'm praying for a billionaire takover from the middle east !

So after reading you guys starts and getting more and more impatiant for my game to turn up ... It's finally here!!!

In the process of installing now but i have to go to work in a couple of hours so i'll just about get time to get my team picked before starting properly later ..... Last year i made it to the Champions League Semis and played through to 2024 so heres hoping i can complete things this time around.

I think i will be playing in Turkey.

So after reading you guys starts and getting more and more impatiant for my game to turn up ... It's finally here!!!

In the process of installing now but i have to go to work in a couple of hours so i'll just about get time to get my team picked before starting properly later ..... Last year i made it to the Champions League Semis and played through to 2024 so heres hoping i can complete things this time around.

I think i will be playing in Turkey.

Good luck in Turkey, i've been enjoying it so far, but as you can see, a little frustrated with 3 play-off losses. I like that i can only sign Turkish players too, hopefully i can always keep it that way.

when can i take over the bottom club last game of the season or when

The saves in the OP are June 1st, so i'd go for that.

Dardanel_logo.png

Dardanel SAŞ is a sports club located in Çanakkale, Turkey. The team is named after the populer tuna fish brand which is located in Çanakkale.

Çanakkale Dardanel SAŞ was founded as Çanakkalespor after merging Boğazspor, Türkgücü and Kalespor, which were amateur clubs of Çanakkale. The clubs name was changed to Çanakkale Dardanelspor in 1991. When created in 1966, the football club began playing in the 3rd league in Turkey. This league is known as the TFFF 2. League today. Ten years after its founding, they were relegated to the amateur league in Turkey. After spending five years in the amateur league, they found themselves in the TFF First League, but only for one year in 1982-83 season. They were relegated to the amateur league once more. After spending just one more year in the amateur league, they were promoted to the third league in 1984, and would find themselves being yo-yoed between the third and second league until they reached the top flight of Turkish football in 1996. In 1999, they were relegated to the second league, and to third level in 2006 . They returned second level after defeating Tarsus İdman Yurdu as 5-0 at extra-play-off final in 2008-2009 season. However they suffered from squad narrowness at First League at next season and were relegated to Second League after a 3-0 loss to Altay at home match.

They have produced a healthy amount of footballers who have gone on to play for a top flight club in Turkey. These players include Okan Koç, Tamer Tuna, Mehmet Yılmaz, Tolga Seyhan, Gökhan Zan, Mehmet Çoğum, Hasan Kabze, Erman Özgür, Mehmet Topal, Fevzi Elmas and Selçuk İnan.

So what is my new home like ...

Çanakkale (pronounced [tʃaˈnakkaˌle]) is a town and seaport in Turkey, in Çanakkale Province, on the southern (Asian) coast of the Dardanelles (or Hellespont) at their narrowest point. The population of the town is 106,116 (2010 estimate.) The mayor is Ülgür Gökhan (CHP).

Çanakkale Province, like Istanbul Province, has territory in both Europe and Asia. Ferries cross here to the northern (European) side of the strait.

The city is the nearest major town to the site of ancient Troy. The "wooden horse" from the 2004 movie Troy is exhibited on the seafront. Çanakkale is the second city to be situated on two continents after Istanbul. However Çanakkale is closer to mid-division than Istanbul. There is a Jewish community.

Club Facilities;

Training: Average.

Youth: Adequate.

Junior Coaching: Adequate.

Youth Recruitment: Well Established.

Season Expectations;

Survive relegation,

Wage Budget: £10.75k

Transfer: £21.57k

Current wage spending: £2,891.

So i have alot to play with there.

I cant seem to print screen FM for some reason to put profile up!? Sure i had this problem last year but have forgot how i got around it ...

People are starting to fight their way to top tiers, good :)

brettney1980, Dardanel is one of the best youth setups in the country I'd say, at least it was a few years ago. Good luck with your journey.

Charlesbeams, Gutted to see you lose out in playoffs again. That was what I tried to mean when I say tiresome experience. Hopefully with your gradual improvements every year, you'll go straight up this season.

Amethyst21, Well done for the fight in top tier mate. Kinda surprised not to see Abimael mentioned in season report though. Hopefully he'll make a good impact this season to carry you further on.

Almondo, Good job on getting promoted and staying in the lead for the last 15+ weeks. Surely that's a good sign for your next season.

brettney1980, Dardanel is one of the best youth setups in the country I'd say, at least it was a few years ago. Good luck with your journey.

Yeah i'm already very impressed with the youth prospects, so it's a shame it wasn't that that drew me to the team .... It was the Tuna Fish Brand (and the Coach is called Tamer Tuna awesome) and the Troy reference.

Archived