Gamesplanet.com Pre-order

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bah, This is why i hate complaining, They have now sent me 3 emails at once all with activation codes, Thanks again for all your help guys, And btw, Bertie, My email address is old okay :p lol

But yes much thanks.

Still would like to know if you guys have any info in regards to complaining to them? As they have 0% customer service.

Bah, This is why i hate complaining, They have now sent me 3 emails at once all with activation codes, Thanks again for all your help guys, And btw, Bertie, My email address is old okay :p lol

But yes much thanks.

Still would like to know if you guys have any info in regards to complaining to them? As they have 0% customer service.

If you're anywhere near Old Street tomorrow you'll see Matt horse whipping them through the streeets:)

But yes much thanks.

Ah great, good to hear that you've got the codes at last.

Rest assured, we will be investigating what's gone on here!

Bring back old fashioned cd releases I say. This is a nightmare

You've obviously forgotten FM09 lol, this works but somebody needs severely mauling for not sending out codes, and I'm sure that'll happen.

Ah great, good to hear that you've got the codes at last.

Rest assured, we will be investigating what's gone on here!

Yes, codes have arrived, but cannot input them into steam! It's just frozen when clicking activate ^^

Right, Ive managed to get on the internet, and trying to buy from Gamesplanet, but they won't accept my payment, on all my bank cards, even though there is ample amounts of money in all accounts. Any ideas why??

Sorry we can't really help with other retailers. Have you tried contacting their support team?

• 2 years later...

I just bought it from this place and I've had no beta code sent to me, it just says to enter the cd key in below (there isn't one), and below that it says "You have pre-ordered with us and will thus receive your download links and activation key by email from 31/10/2013 01:00 British Time.".

Any suggestions apart from contacting the awful support which will take a week to get a reply from, making the whole point of me pre ordering and trying out the beta completely pointless.

Imo their support is brilliant and super fast. Just send them email and ask for beta key. Anyway, they said that beta key should arrive automatically within an hour after purchase.

For awful support you should visit Gamefly site. They required direct contact with me to verify my order and it took them 4 days! Instead I went to Gamesplanet and got my beta key momentarily. And now I have two beta keys :/

Archived