The Official FMRTE 2012 Thread

Jinner Jamie

Anyone noticed that the extremely useful "show in the editor the same person/club that you are seeing in game" doesn't work straightaway. By that I mean if I load up FMRTE and hit it then nothing happens, but if I then go back into FM and refresh the player by selecting him again, then go back to FMRTE.. it works fine. Not exactly a problem because I can just refresh it, but thought I'd mention in case it was of interest to testers/Ruci.

Thx!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great work!!! thank you very very much.

i tried the first version and saw that i cannot edit league tables like in former versions. am i doing something wrong or can you confirm that this feature does not exist in the current FM RTE version?!

cheers from cologne

I have a problem guys, can anyone help?

When I try and run the FMTRE installer it says I need .NET Framework which then redirects me to the website to download.

It then says framewrok needs reparing, which it does, prompts me to restart my computer and once that's done it still says I haven't got it!

Any ideas??

I have a problem guys, can anyone help?

When I try and run the FMTRE installer it says I need .NET Framework which then redirects me to the website to download.

It then says framewrok needs reparing, which it does, prompts me to restart my computer and once that's done it still says I haven't got it!

Any ideas??

It's already been stated multiple times in this thread - if you get the error, download the .rar pack instead of the installer version.

PS Great job guys

Brilliant Tool Ruci! Thank you for getting it out so quickly, I mostly use it for scouting and fixing the odd positional annoyance. The one thing that has always confused me is that there doesn't seem to be a way of either scouting or editing the free role stat used mostly for roaming players and Treq's. Is it an old stat from earlier FM series' and now defunct or is it still used? If so I'd love to be able to scout/edit it! Got to say it is generally great though.

Anyone noticed that the extremely useful "show in the editor the same person/club that you are seeing in game" doesn't work straightaway. By that I mean if I load up FMRTE and hit it then nothing happens, but if I then go back into FM and refresh the player by selecting him again, then go back to FMRTE.. it works fine. Not exactly a problem because I can just refresh it, but thought I'd mention in case it was of interest to testers/Ruci.

Thx!

Just notcied this myself... Read your post which gave me hope there was a work around...

FREEZE button does not work, Always comes up with an error

(9:43 PM) 10/23/2011

FMRTE Version: 1.0.0.0

Skin in use: Skins\Default

Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1

Windows Service Pack: Service Pack 1

An item with the same key has already been added.

Exception Type: System.ArgumentException

Source:

mscorlib

StackTrace:

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)

at FMRTE_Framework.Freezer.Freezer.FrozePlayer(Player p)

TargetSite:

Void ThrowArgumentException(System.ExceptionResource)

HelpLink:

Data:

System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal

I have the boxed version of the game and am aware that steam currently automatically updates the latest patch.

Is there a way to stop steam 'automatically' updating as I foresee a slight issue with FMRTE.

If using 12.2 which FMRTE is compatible with, when steam 'auto' updates to 12.3 then will we have a couple of days without FMRTE until a version compatible with 12.3 would be available?

I have the boxed version of the game and am aware that steam currently automatically updates the latest patch.

Is there a way to stop steam 'automatically' updating as I foresee a slight issue with FMRTE.

If using 12.2 which FMRTE is compatible with, when steam 'auto' updates to 12.3 then will we have a couple of days without FMRTE until a version compatible with 12.3 would be available?

Yes, you put an FM12 shortcut on the desktop then click for Steam to go offline. Steam needs to stay installed but it doesn't connect to the internet and therefore doesnt download any patch. I think on the Steam screen the first menu has 'go offline' that wants to be ticked.

I'm getting the follow error when starting FMRTE: CLR error 800040005. The program will be terminate.

I tried to use the installer and the .rar but ended up with the same error.

Framework 4.0 is installed on this pc.

anyone an idea how to fix this?

In your Steam library, right click FM 2012 > Properties > "Updates" tab > change "Always keep this game up to date" to "Do not automatically update this game" .

No need to run in offline mode.

Thx!

Yeah I have notices this as well, I find that if i click on the player's attributes first, then click "show in editor" in FMRTE this works.

By the way great job as always Ruci.

In your Steam library, right click FM 2012 > Properties > "Updates" tab > change "Always keep this game up to date" to "Do not automatically update this game" .

No need to run in offline mode.

yeah but every time steam restarts, it switches back to always update.

so you are still screwed if there is an update to FM and steam also needs to update (which means steam will restart and restart with it downloading the new patch).

well Ive tried both versions and when I run fmrte and search for my team no players show up any ideas ?

What does FMRTE say for player amount after you hit the load game button? For me it sometimes says 0, so obviously then I can't find anything.. Haven't yet found out why it does that, but after playing forward month or so it usually starts to work again :p

What does FMRTE say for player amount after you hit the load game button? For me it sometimes says 0, so obviously then I can't find anything.. Haven't yet found out why it does that, but after playing forward month or so it usually starts to work again :p

mine has the players loaded just nothing shows up when I click a team

Hi.

It seems I can not even install this program because it asks for .NET Framework. The thing is i already have it.

I have re-installed it,restarted my pc and it still says i don't have .NET Framework and directs me to the website where i already downloaded and installed it.

Any thoughts what i can do ?

Hi.

It seems I can not even install this program because it asks for .NET Framework. The thing is i already have it.

I have re-installed it,restarted my pc and it still says i don't have .NET Framework and directs me to the website where i already downloaded and installed it.

Any thoughts what i can do ?

You probably only have the client version of .NET Framework installed, try the full version linked in the first post and that should work.

Archived