The Official FMRTE 2012 Thread

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am having trouble with the installer version. I tried installing it but am told i need Net Framework version 4.0, which I already have. It won't let me get past this screen. :( I have tried 'repairing' the framework but to no avail.

Same here. Tried removing and reinstalling but doesnt help

64bit Win 7

I am having trouble with the installer version. I tried installing it but am told i need Net Framework version 4.0, which I already have. It won't let me get past this screen. :( I have tried 'repairing' the framework but to no avail.

Try the RAR version. Had the same issue...

There currently is no Russian translator, if you or anyone else is interested in becoming a translator give Ruci a PM I'm sure he'd like to have more languages available.

"FMRTE does not your game version (12.0.2f230282)... Supported versions: 12.0.2. 230123"

FMRTE does not your game version (12.0.2f230282)... Supported versions: 12.0.2. 230123

Sorry I completely misread your post, the problem shouldn't be the game version as I believe that everyone now shares the same version as it has to be played via steam. I do not know what to do with regards to that other then highlight the issue with Ruci.

Ffs, i have now tried twice to 'repair microsoft net framework 4' to its original state(only gives me an option to repair or remove)and twice restarted my computer and twice nothing has happened. I can't install fmrte without it wtf. :( Never had this trouble before.

Ffs, i have now tried twice to 'repair microsoft net framework 4' to its original state(only gives me an option to repair or remove)and twice restarted my computer and twice nothing has happened. I can't install fmrte without it wtf. :( Never had this trouble before.

download the compressed version. I had the same problem and this worked for me

just sent donation 71D55850SJ412974A

well done and keep it coming

I have been playing this game since 91 and if it was not for this program and other I would have given up on it years ago because I am crap at it

lol

thanks again

Archived