The Official FMRTE 2012 Thread

Jinner Jamie

This has nothing to do with ca points as I have worked them all out correctly. I stated in an earlier posts that it stays for one match then reverts back, the next day or after the match.

I've changed lot's of other players and I've never had this problem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I ask why it states a donation?

Surely your not donating but buying the FMRTE.

I'm new back to the scene, but a bit confused as to why folks now charge for things they used to provide for free. I can understand costs and time are involved. Will those that upload tactics and training schedules now be at liberty to charge? Surely the principle that work has gone in to it means its fair to charge.

I wouldn't have posted this but I feel the opening post is misleading as its clear your buying a service and not attaining one for free with the option of donating.

I am stunned that this has been allowed.

If the FMRTE gets a 1 euro donation for every user and say 100,000 users do so, then far from being skint, Raul Bravo will be a very rich person.

Now thats a conservative estimate. Millions play this game I would assume, so how much do you think Raul makes.

Im not peeved so much at his selling of the FMRTE more the blatant mis selling of it.

If I charged £1 for every download I got from making transfer update release over the last 6 years Id have thousands now.

Sports Interactive do not support FMRTE and all they suggest all support & queries are posted on the official FMRTE forums. If you go back in this thread another moderator posted the official stance from SI regarding this

If I charged £1 for every download I got from making transfer update release over the last 6 years Id have thousands now.

Sports Interactive do not support FMRTE and all they suggest all support & queries are posted on the official FMRTE forums. If you go back in this thread another moderator posted the official stance from SI regarding this

Thanks for your response.

Regards

GK

Archived