The Official FMRTE 2012 Thread

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nearly everyone will find out that FMRTE no longer works with the latest patch.

And as the 'turn off automatic updates' option from Steam is broken I imagine we will all be chucking Ruci et al a few more quid to get it back asap.

Yep mine not working anymore sadly.

if steam auto updated for you, you can just do a system restore to a point prior the update to get the previous fm version. Then make sure to start steam offline and play the game with fmrte.

imma try. Hopefully i have the right restore point ;)

If steam auto updated for you, you can just do a system restore to a point prior the update to get the previous FM version. Then make sure to start steam offline and play the game with fmrte.

That only works if you have a restore point, on his twitter he says in a few days so doubt a new version will be out today!

Hi guys,

I've been working on it, and its already working here...

the new version will be released probably tomorrow, the reason why I won't release it right now,

is because I'm still working on the russian version and on the mac version, and I want to release all versions on the same day...

So you will have to wait a little bit more ;)

Hi guys,

the new version will be released probably tomorrow, the reason why I won't release it right now,

is because I'm still working on the russian version and on the mac version, and I want to release all versions on the same day...

thank you for letting us know, you're a legend.

Hi guys,

Thanks Ruci

Hi guys,

Amazing, didn't expect that. :thup: Does it take much to update it? I have a feeling there will be loads of mini patches this time round.

Archived