Which Foreign Club should I play as?

Hello!

As i'm not all to upto date with european football (don't have sky) who do people think would be a good game on fm 12?

I have thought about Roma and trying to get them winning Serie A and the Champs league since their takeover, Malaga in spain, maybe you know of a team who's gone on a bit of a decline in the last 12-24 months (No jokes about liverpool please :p ) River plate? Monaco?

What do you reckon guys?

James

Perhaps Valencia? In the last two years they have lost David Villa, David Silva and most recent Juan Manuel Mata - despite this, they still have a good squad and have made a steady start to this season. I always enjoy playing as second tier Spanish clubs as well because the challenge of breaking the domination of the top two is a lot harder than it is in other leagues.

Hello!

As i'm not all to upto date with european football (don't have sky) who do people think would be a good game on fm 12?

I have thought about Roma and trying to get them winning Serie A and the Champs league since their takeover, Malaga in spain, maybe you know of a team who's gone on a bit of a decline in the last 12-24 months (No jokes about liverpool please :p ) River plate? Monaco?

What do you reckon guys?

James

How about St Etienne?

PSG, Malaga or Roma if you want to have some good money to play with, remember expectations will be high very quickly though.

if u want a young squad at a club that is already doing well then look no further than Dortmond. The German league in my opinion is also the closest in terms of quality between the top and bottom clubs in the league. With many teams averaging gates of over 40,000, many having good youth setups and prize money being really good, its a great place to build up a good team.

finally if you want a club where you can bring through youth with good facilities then look at clubs like Ajax and Stade Rennais amongst others.

Archived