OFFICIA GASON & LEGHINF English National League System Update - Taking FM12 to Level 12

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah! County cups and divisional cups,

about Jersey and Guernsey FA i will not create this league because there isn't in national football league system

:(

I've sent Gason what I've completed so far, which is the majority of what you need. I'm currently going through the Level 11 and Level 12 teams to see if I have all the necessary County Cups, then I need to work out how many extra teams you will need to create to make the cups work

i'll wait the level 10 update before buy FM 2012... :):):) and the London saturday league it'es which level ??

They're not part of the league system unfortunately.

FA Cup already exists in the editor but it didn't upgrade with L10 teams and with extra-preliminary round that start in august...

If you need any help regarding the FA Cup down to L10, I've managed to get it working with the right amount of teams and where they start.

Ok, thanks!:)
It might not be the right teams (difficult to do as it changes every year at that level due to stadium requirements) but it gets a certain amount of teams at level 10 from each league. All of levels 1-9 (apart from three in L7) are in the FA cup.

Will i'm stuck on getting a playoff involving 4 teams from 4 different leagues & putting 3 leagues onto 1 level in the way of the english isthman/zamaretto/evo-stick premier leagues

What four leagues are you wanting to put in to make a play-off?

If you want to make promotion/relegation between Levels 6 and 7, you need 3 relegations from each sub-division (so 6 in total), and one automatic promotion on your leagues (Evo-Stik North, Isthmian and Evo-Stik South) below, and one play-off for each of those (4 teams in each play-off) and you'll have a perfect match with promotions/relegations.

scottish 3rd/highland league/east of scotland league/south scotland league are the ones i wanna do a playoff between with the winner getting the spot in the 3rd division. i also need to put the highland league/east of scotland league/south scotland league onto the same level like level 6 of the english pyramid. atm highland is below the 3rd but above the other 2

scottish 3rd/highland league/east of scotland league/south scotland league are the ones i wanna do a playoff between with the winner getting the spot in the 3rd division. i also need to put the highland league/east of scotland league/south scotland league onto the same level like level 6 of the english pyramid. atm highland is below the 3rd but above the other 2

Ah right, have you got the Highland/East of Scotland/South Scotland leagues part of the same sub-division in your nation rules? (see below) On the Scottish Third Division league on the play-off tab, put in number of teams from this division in playoff as 1. Then 3 in the number of teams from the lower division in playoff. Then 1 relegated. After you've done that, test your nation rules to see if it works.

Make a new division called Scottish Regional Leagues (or something like that) and add that competition to your nation rules. Make it as "Contains sub-divisions". Then you'll be asked which sub-divisions you want, you then choose the Highland/East of Scotland/South of Scotland leagues, and you've got those leagues grouped under the same level. If it goes above the Scottish Third Division, on the Sub-Divisions part (you'll get a list of leagues), click Move Down on that selected league to the bottom. You can then do the same for other leagues which have more than one sub-division at a specific level.

Do the second part of this post first before the first part.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

sorry guys

I met some teams but not quite extinct

so I had to unify the history with the same teams recently reformed

for example windsor, witney etc (test them in the game, i upgraded in witney united instead witney town like wikipedia reported, please check it)

tomorrow i release

dont worry and sorry

sorry guys

I met some teams but not quite extinct

so I had to unify the history with the same teams recently reformed

for example windsor, witney etc (test them in the game, i upgraded in witney united instead witney town like wikipedia reported, please check it)

tomorrow i release

dont worry and sorry

Have you made Windsor as a new team and having no history? Or have you used Windsor & Eton's?

It shows up like history of new Windsor when the team was called Windsor and Eton

(this is reported in the team history page),

for the Witney is the same but i dont know completely current name of the team,

Hellenic official website reports Witney Town, Wikipedia reports Witney United

after club reforming in 2001, i dont know what insert in DB

:confused:

Archived