OFFICIA GASON & LEGHINF English National League System Update - Taking FM12 to Level 12

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys,

Please be patient about releasing date,

i have a question for you, thats very important so we dont put wrong information inside if DB

Northwich Villa is second saturday team of Northwich Victoria?

I found some informations that confirm it but i dont live in England and im not sure

do you confirm?'

PS: Now i fix some teams history data

few days ago i met three Emley fc and i merged their history

PS: Now i fix some teams history data

few days ago i met three Emley fc and i merged their history

AFC Emley are a new team, formed in 2005. They play in the Northern Counties East Division One. They are different to the original Emley side.

Emley changed their name to Wakefield and Emley at the end of 2002-2003 season.

Then changed to Wakefield-Emley in the 2004-2005 season.

Then changed to Wakefield in 2007. And they're in the Northern Premier League First Division (North).

Now they might be going out of business.

(They were my local team before they moved, had many a good times watching them)

i put northwich villa as second team of vics under the name northwich villa, which is his proper name and this doesnt mean reserve team, be careful...

about your local club Emley i set in the following way

Northwich Villa are a separate team, don't put them in as the second team as Northwich Victoria. They are an affliliated club of Northwich Victoria.

In the second screenshot, put Wakefield & Emley's new team as Wakefield, they've got nothing to do with AFC Emley, two different teams.

Edit: Also, Emley isn't a city. It's a village in Huddersfield, so can you set the location to that please?

Edit: Also, Emley isn't a city. It's a village in Huddersfield, so can you set the location to that please?

guys dont ask for this

because i'll arrive to insert suburbs if necessary

it's not a problem for me and it is easy and more realistic

however this step doesnt require a high level of detail yet

;)

Finally afc emley is based in Emley and not Huddersfield

Emley is in Huddersfield. I know Huddersfield well enough because I live there.

Why do you need to insert suburbs when it's asking for a town/city?

I honestly don't know what to say.

because we start meeting 5/6 teams per city, even in L10 sometimes

so we need to add more town and, if in the same city, suburbs

simply for a pleasure of game

this is your local map, it's not so near, it's not so far, however they seem two different towns

for me

http://www.barisncel.co.uk/teams/afcemley/

There's nothing wrong with having 5/6 teams in a specific town/city in the game. So if you made the Huddersfield leagues (further down the pyramid), would you make separate villages for them all rather than grouping them all under the town of Huddersfield? I know which I'd do. Or, when you get into the leagues at L11/L12, are you going to be making separate villages in Coventry when you do the midland leagues or grouping them under Coventry? Again, I know which I'd do.

That's because Huddersfield has many villages, some away from the town centre, some near. Just because I live away from the town centre doesn't mean I'm living in a different town, I still live in Huddersfield. Emley is 5 miles away from Huddersfield. Emley is not a town or suburb, it's a village. Emley is in Huddersfield, which is the town.

Yeah as in the Northern League divisions

many teams are from Newcastle metropolitan area and i set each of them in its proper village or suburb

Longbenton Gateshead Hebburn etc etc

in Premiership, L2, L3 or L4 is Newcastle, in L10 has proper name as suburb or village because it's more detailed

and for me it's simple and easy

;)

Hey guys, I have downloaded this current level 9 and cant seem to edit teams into level 9 on the editor? On fm10 I could easily do this by just swapping teams over. On the fm12 editor it seems just as easy but when I load the game up only the teams in current divisions swap. Eg I swapped Luton town with barnet. But I also tryed to edit Kentish town into the sparton south Midlands league as I have the database down to level 9 and for some reason I cant edit teams into level 9? I tryed swapping Kentish with harefield and cockfosters with hatfield but it just deletes both those teams and the division goes ahead with 2 less teams? what am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

Yeah as in the Northern League divisions

many teams are from Newcastle metropolitan area and i set each of them in its proper village or suburb

Longbenton Gateshead Hebburn etc etc

in Premiership, L2, L3 or L4 is Newcastle, in L10 has proper name as suburb or village because it's more detailed

and for me it's simple and easy

;)

Newcastle is set up a little differently though

Gateshead is the other side of the river, as is Hebburn, Jarrow, South Shields etc, so they can't count as part of the city.

Places like North Shields, Whitley Bay, Longbenton you might have a point with, but they are about 100 times (at least!) the size of Emley!

Yeah as in the Northern League divisions many teams are from Newcastle metropolitan area and i set each of them in its proper village or suburb Longbenton Gateshead Hebburn etc etc in Premiership, L2, L3 or L4 is Newcastle, in L10 has proper name as suburb or village because it's more detailed and for me it's simple and easy ;)
I'd say it was easier putting teams like Emley's town or city as Huddersfield as a) that's where it is and b) the editor asks for a city, not a village. I can understand why you put teams from Gateshead because that's on the database, along with Huddersfield. It's easier making club's town/city set to ones already on the database, rather than making your own.

this is no problem for city or village but where team have a stadium, the stadium stay in emley town we must insert this team in emley town and create this city no put in Huddersfield. we have a link,this link have adress and stadium road and city

Emley have a ground already on the database, change the city of it to Huddersfield, not Emley. Emley is not a city, it's a village. Put AFC Emley as based in Huddersfield. Because that's where it is. Why must you insert Emley in its own separate city when it's in Huddersfield? I know the ground well enough because I've been there many times. I know Huddersfield well enough because I've lived here all my life.

Emley have a ground already on the database, change the city of it to Huddersfield, not Emley. Emley is not a city, it's a village. Put AFC Emley as based in Huddersfield. Because that's where it is. Why must you insert Emley in its own separate city when it's in Huddersfield? I know the ground well enough because I've been there many times. I know Huddersfield well enough because I've lived here all my life.

I'm getting the feeling they're not getting it! :D

Gason and Leghinf:

Can I have one top quality reason why Emley should be inserted as a city when it's a village in Huddersfield?

Because, Wikipedia say "A city is a relatively large and permanent settlement" whereas "A village is a clustered human settlement or community". They also mention that "Emley is a village in West Yorkshire, England."

Guys, what's all the complaining about? It's only a marker for the game to identify a clubs location. There are people here willing to create a database down to level 12 for our enjoyment. Let them do it the way they want, or I say this.......DO YOUR OWN. Lots of towns and villages aren't right on the original database. My home town Redhill is on it.....it's no where near a city, it's a small town. Horley Town FC are down as being in Crawley, but in fact, are closer to Redhill, Crawley isn't even in the same county as Horley......Who cares? Get a grip and enjoy the game.

Just want to say thank you for this.

I am working on bringing a team up from the Hellenic Premier League which is great as all my local clubs happens to be in it this year.

Absolutely brilliant, I cannot see why SI don't put these lower leagues in FM.

Again, thank you for all your work.

Just want to say thank you for this.

I am working on bringing a team up from the Hellenic Premier League which is great as all my local clubs happens to be in it this year.

Absolutely brilliant, I cannot see why SI don't put these lower leagues in FM.

Again, thank you for all your work.

The game goes down to level 9 already, you just need to activate the leagues and sort out promotions/relegations between Levels 7-9.

Talking of villages, it should be noted that South Marston a village in the borough of Swindon has a population of around 800 and is included in the default SI Database, as are many tiny villages. So I suggest anyone complaining about the inclusion of places such as Emley or wherever else shuts the hell up and lets Leghinf, Gason and Co get on with the database. It's not even an issue.

Guys, what's all the complaining about? It's only a marker for the game to identify a clubs location. There are people here willing to create a database down to level 12 for our enjoyment. Let them do it the way they want, or I say this.......DO YOUR OWN. Lots of towns and villages aren't right on the original database. My home town Redhill is on it.....it's no where near a city, it's a small town. Horley Town FC are down as being in Crawley, but in fact, are closer to Redhill, Crawley isn't even in the same county as Horley......Who cares? Get a grip and enjoy the game.

Yeah, i know too and moved the team in the right side creating city or place of Horley, anyway Horley it's important as league boundaries too separating sussex and combined counties leagues

Talking of villages, it should be noted that South Marston a village in the borough of Swindon has a population of around 800 and is included in the default SI Database, as are many tiny villages. So I suggest anyone complaining about the inclusion of places such as Emley or wherever else shuts the hell up and lets Leghinf, Gason and Co get on with the database. It's not even an issue.

yeah in default SI database we have more villages, for me we must insert city, village and farm :p this is a link adress http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emley,_West_Yorkshire this is no a district, if the emley were then a district we could insert it in Huddersfield

this looks good, i don't come here often infact never actually commented on here. i was just making this same thing in the ea forums but i think i could benefit from helping yous. I am from the north east so that area is where i'd shine. i can help with research etc in my region and more.

also:

HOHO-1.png

i made this for the thread in the ea forums, since opting to help yous out i can alter this for use with this thread if you like :D just to jazz things up a bit

this looks good, i don't come here often infact never actually commented on here. i was just making this same thing in the ea forums but i think i could benefit from helping yous. I am from the north east so that area is where i'd shine. i can help with research etc in my region and more.

also:

HOHO-1.png

i made this for the thread in the ea forums, since opting to help yous out i can alter this for use with this thread if you like :D just to jazz things up a bit

aahahahah u are crazy :) ok if u wont u can help to research the history league for level 9/10/11, donwload the exel in first page and send me :)

Just a couple of questions about the final release..

1. Will the divisions with an odd number of teams in them such as 21 teams in EVO Stik Div1 South & West and 21 teams in Ridgeons Eastern Premier have the correct number of teams (22) in them after the second season? I'm assuming the reason for the odd number is because a club has gone out of business and usually there will be fewer relegation places the following season to make the numbers back up to an even number.

2. Will Level 12 be playable or will it just be used for relegation and promotion from/to Level 11?

Thanks to everybody who has spent time working on this file. Ive downloaded Level 9 and I'm enjoying it very much. KUTGW!!

Just a couple of questions about the final release..

1. Will the divisions with an odd number of teams in them such as 21 teams in EVO Stik Div1 South & West and 21 teams in Ridgeons Eastern Premier have the correct number of teams (22) in them after the second season? I'm assuming the reason for the odd number is because a club has gone out of business and usually there will be fewer relegation places the following season to make the numbers back up to an even number.

2. Will Level 12 be playable or will it just be used for relegation and promotion from/to Level 11?

Thanks to everybody who has spent time working on this file. Ive downloaded Level 9 and I'm enjoying it very much. KUTGW!!

Hi

1) I know this but in editor is easy, u can able setting one league at a time, and therefore and easy setting the relegation

2) No the 12 level is playable

Hi

1) I know this but in editor is easy, u can able setting one league at a time, and therefore and easy setting the relegation

2) No the 12 level is playable

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Sounds like this will be amazing.. It's already a good game down to level 9.

one thing which may interest you is bedlington terriers in the northern football league division one do have a rich owner. not sure how you want to grade it in terms of giving them extra funds, a sugar daddy of sorts but he has been quite generous thus far in supplying money to develop the club :D

also every pre-season bedlington take on fc buffalo in the "lord bedlington cup" its a friendly thing. whether or not you want to impliment that into the game

Be careful with Sugar Daddies!

A couple of years ago, the same thing was done with Spennymoor Town and they bought everything that moved and bankrolled themselves to the football league!

Not entirely unrealistic, although, I don't know the extent of players they brought.......

But if a Roman Abromavich brought a club like Spennymoor Town, they more than likely get themselves into the League.

Take a look that the swift rise of Eastbourne Borough, only 10-12 years ago they were known as Langney Sports and competed at level 11. they've not quite reached the FL, but are currently plying their trade in the BS Premier.

wouldnt say bedlington terriers have a roman abromivich kind of sugar daddy, he's more a guy who helps with the clubs infrastructure and would probably inject money if the club really needed. but would not throw unneeded amounts. safest bet probably would be either an underwriter or go for just adding extra money to their balance

Not entirely unrealistic, although, I don't know the extent of players they brought.......

But if a Roman Abromavich brought a club like Spennymoor Town, they more than likely get themselves into the League.

Take a look that the swift rise of Eastbourne Borough, only 10-12 years ago they were known as Langney Sports and competed at level 11. they've not quite reached the FL, but are currently plying their trade in the BS Premier.

If it were an in-game takeover then fine, but it wasn't - it had been put in when the db was made and they don't have anywhere near that kind of money irl!

one thing which may interest you is bedlington terriers in the northern football league division one do have a rich owner. not sure how you want to grade it in terms of giving them extra funds, a sugar daddy of sorts but he has been quite generous thus far in supplying money to develop the club :D

also every pre-season bedlington take on fc buffalo in the "lord bedlington cup" its a friendly thing. whether or not you want to impliment that into the game

Yeah! we can enlarge transfer budget and budget per week,

it's very simple and take us a moment...

Anyway i have an important question for you, users

do you know if Lincoln Moorlands Railway and Castle Vale FC were recently reformed??

In DB i found their previous name, that will be important for history and honours,

but i couldn't add without club reforming,

so help me in this way, i didn't find anything in official website of these teams.

Thanks in advance

Archived