Sports Interactive Community
swirlypop69

New Steam Achievements

Thank goodness. I thought it was just me. I've never bothered with Steam Achievements before (always GFWL or whatever) so was getting slightly irked.

I'm sure someone has a list.

Yeah it keeps taking me to the community page too. Are people still getting the achievements even though you can't veiw the list?
Not started the game properly yet (playing FM11 til I finish my current season), but I went through the tutorials earlier and got the achievements for that, so it seems they're working fine despite the page not showing.

The Achievements page should be displaying correctly now. Setups for new games aren't always perfect, alas. You should not have missed any achievements earned while playing. Anyone who has activated the game on Steam (which in theory is everybody!) can have Steam track the achievements, but it will only update your Community page, where other people can see them, each time you play online.

Well I'm not the only one now given my numerous comments before (in the summer) so yes Im really looking forward to doing these. Some will be very hard (near impossible) but anyway at least 1 is done, scoring a goal!

Mine is also working fine now, and I saw achievements being given beforehand popping up in bottom corner, thats what made me find out I couldnt view them properly to begin with. Also, did the fanboy one get taken out? I cant see it anywhere in the list.

Also, did the fanboy one get taken out? I cant see it anywhere in the list.

Apparently so. I was surprised to see it on the list to begin with, it goes against Steam's philosophy of achievements always applying to something you do in-game to earn. I have no idea what rules they give to SI, however.