New Steam Achievements

So with the preload came the achievements, which for the most part remain the same as last year.

Few new ones I found though, hope I didn't miss any:

steamachievements.png

Some good ones there, especially for FM + Steam Fanboys like myself. Not too keen on the tutorial one but I'm sure I'll sit through them for the achievements eventually. What's the "how to" one?

I'm quite childish, in that I love getting steam achievements for games, so just wanted to say thanks to SI for making some new ones! Hoping for more new ones in the next series too, anyone think of any good ones?

I might actually pay more attention to the steam achievements this year. It would be nice if there was some sort of 'prize' if you get them all though. Might motivate me to try it.

I like a big squad and rotate heavily so I'll have that squad depth one in the bag. And the fanboy one, of course :D

I wonder If I have all those FM games have to be purchased through steam of just in my Library... or am I In denial that It could be that easy :(

must be steam.

But wouldn't they have to install it again first?

pretty sure once you start at FM12 it checks your account if you have the games. its steam achievements after all.

Am i the only one on here that played the very first game with the eight big square buttons on the home screen?

Also it was a total revaluation when CM <whatever> italia came out.

You're not the only one and I suspect there are still several others on here as well

I'm considering buying fm through steam this year...what are the pros and cons of this?

Doesn't matter how you buy it. You'll still have to play it through Steam and you will have achievements.

Pro: Automatically installs new patches,

Con: Costs more than the boxed version

You can choose for game not to be updated automatically.

you can buy from were its cheap and activate on steam

Pros: -you can play anywhere has long has you login and download the game

-auto-patching

-achievements

-speak with your friends with steam friends

-weekend deals and special promos

-no more cds or dvd's in drive

-you can trade in game items and games ( game trading has some rules)

cons? for me none its my main game hub

Pro: Automatically installs new patches,

Con: Costs more than the boxed version

That won't even be a con if you need to import a boxed copy of the game. It'll be cheaper to buy on steam inside of importing from another country if that's the case.

That won't even be a con if you need to import a boxed copy of the game. It'll be cheaper to buy on steam inside of importing from another country if that's the case.

Its Cheaper on Steam for us here in New Zealand (Steam Price $52, Retail $110) - Yup...To import the disc it is a bit more than $52 because of shipping, there are download sites that are slightly cheaper, but you get the picture...

Archived