Sports Interactive Community
Forbsie

Forbsie`s 2012-2013 Transfer and Data Update

few more

Lucas Roggia from Internacional joined Milan on loan for the rest of the season and so did striker Maxi Lopez from Catania

Yannick Djalo joined Benfica

Fernando Belluschi to Genoa from Porto

Vagner Love to Flamengo from CSKA Moscow

Michele Pazienza to Udinese from Juventus on loan

Mauricio Pinilla to Cagliari from Palermo on loan

Pablo Alvarez to Zaragoza from Catania on loan

Walter to Cruzeiro from Porto on loan

Martin Caceres to Juventus from Sevilla on loan

(hope I'm not intruding)

I really don't want to sound like I am criticising your work Forbsie, but I just wanted to know if the things that have been missed which have been posted on the forum post-release are going to be implemented into yet another release or shall I look to implement them myself via the editor?

I really don't want to sound like I am criticising your work Forbsie, but I just wanted to know if the things that have been missed which have been posted on the forum post-release are going to be implemented into yet another release or shall I look to implement them myself via the editor?

final version out friday night mate

Gonna wait for the final release on Friday, so just got a couple of quick questions.

Will there be any PA / CA changes in this?

And will Islam Feruz and Sam Hutchinson be added to the Chelsea team?

Thanks.

Will give the final version a download on friday night if their is still no news on the official SI update.

Fernando Meira has been released by Zaragoza if you want to add it for your final one.

I can't wait to download this and play, I've been scanning all the forums since the end of the window waiting for an updated database!

Will give the final version a download on friday night if their is still no news on the official SI update.

Going by FM10 & FM11 the update won't be out until the first week of March.

kazim kazim has joined olympiakos on loan with a view to permenant, bojinov has joined lecce on loan

this is a sloppy bit of work shocking do you get your info out the back of the daily star

if you think you can do better then go ahead and do it yourself! forbes has said the final version out friday night!

Where should i save this update to?

Also,how to i get it up when starting game?

My Documents >> Sports Interactive >> Football Manager 2012

Create a folder in there and name it 'editor data' then put the dbc file in there. It'll automatically appear when creating a new game.

is there any major things missed off this update? today is the only chance il get to play fm this weekend and was planning on a new save with real madrid, I know there will be an update later tonight but isit worth me just starting now? cheers

can someone advise me on the most updated download in this editor? there are 2 or 3 but which is the most updated??

if a job is worth doing do it right thats all im saying looking through the database of yours there are about 4000 incorrect things that you have not done imo no update should include pa changes and ca changes

if a job is worth doing do it right thats all im saying looking through the database of yours there are about 4000 incorrect things that you have not done imo no update should include pa changes and ca changes

Simple solution.... dont use my update

4000 incorrect things that you have not done

Slightly exagerrated me thinks, stop with the negativity. If you dont want it don't use it, simple as

Ignore all that mate, well done and thanks for all the hard work your doing.

spot on what an ungratefull @@@@ I have created a facepack for young players not in db but who are with various acadamies and offered for other people to use.....feedback of one person was could be better and when was I going to upgrade it.....LOL some people are great...do @@@@ all and moan at those who do the work

keep up the great work forbsie looking forward to final update

cheers

i wont use it i did download it but i deleted it, next time just title the thread sloppy data update then i will know not to waste my time with it, i thought this update was the real deal with all the ... lickers giving you good feed back

It would be useful to know how many leagues you cover. How far down the English pyramid do you go?

I know you're busy but I'd really like to know if you go further than BSB N/S.

i wont use it i did download it but i deleted it, next time just title the thread sloppy data update then i will know not to waste my time with it, i thought this update was the real deal with all the ... lickers giving you good feed back

Why don't you start your own database then and stay out of this thread.

Hi Forbsie

Just abouy to start a new game with the first version, just wondering though will the version2 be out today? Cause otherwise I'll just wait

Cheers

ChAnCeR

Hi Forbsie,

Just been annouced on Final Score that Nigel Doughty, the Nottingham Forrest chairman, has passed away aged 54

I think i found a mistake. I'm playing with Liverpool and one of my U18 strikers is a young mexican named Marco Antonio Bueno... His value is astonishing 19 million pounds... that can't be right... :)

I think i found a mistake. I'm playing with Liverpool and one of my U18 strikers is a young mexican named Marco Antonio Bueno... His value is astonishing 19 million pounds... that can't be right... :)

He might be a wonderkid.

dont know what happened with him mate