Forbsie`s 2012-2013 Transfer and Data Update

Forbsie

few more

Lucas Roggia from Internacional joined Milan on loan for the rest of the season and so did striker Maxi Lopez from Catania

Yannick Djalo joined Benfica

Fernando Belluschi to Genoa from Porto

Vagner Love to Flamengo from CSKA Moscow

Michele Pazienza to Udinese from Juventus on loan

Mauricio Pinilla to Cagliari from Palermo on loan

Pablo Alvarez to Zaragoza from Catania on loan

Walter to Cruzeiro from Porto on loan

Martin Caceres to Juventus from Sevilla on loan

(hope I'm not intruding)

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really don't want to sound like I am criticising your work Forbsie, but I just wanted to know if the things that have been missed which have been posted on the forum post-release are going to be implemented into yet another release or shall I look to implement them myself via the editor?

final version out friday night mate

Where should i save this update to?

Also,how to i get it up when starting game?

My Documents >> Sports Interactive >> Football Manager 2012

Create a folder in there and name it 'editor data' then put the dbc file in there. It'll automatically appear when creating a new game.

is there any major things missed off this update? today is the only chance il get to play fm this weekend and was planning on a new save with real madrid, I know there will be an update later tonight but isit worth me just starting now? cheers

if a job is worth doing do it right thats all im saying looking through the database of yours there are about 4000 incorrect things that you have not done imo no update should include pa changes and ca changes

Simple solution.... dont use my update

Simple solution.... dont use my update

spot on what an ungratefull @@@@ I have created a facepack for young players not in db but who are with various acadamies and offered for other people to use.....feedback of one person was could be better and when was I going to upgrade it.....LOL some people are great...do @@@@ all and moan at those who do the work

keep up the great work forbsie looking forward to final update

cheers

i wont use it i did download it but i deleted it, next time just title the thread sloppy data update then i will know not to waste my time with it, i thought this update was the real deal with all the ... lickers giving you good feed back

i wont use it i did download it but i deleted it, next time just title the thread sloppy data update then i will know not to waste my time with it, i thought this update was the real deal with all the ... lickers giving you good feed back

Why don't you start your own database then and stay out of this thread.

Archived